Road Trip Rogue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that felt good!" I groaned against Sharon's cheek as I continued with the shallow thrusts.

"Shit yeah, that felt good." Sharon agreed through rapid breaths. "Ever since the baby it's been rare for me to get that full feeling. But your fat cock does the trick."

Sharon's dirty talk was getting to me, along with her sensuous body movements. I just couldn't help myself anymore. Instead of continuing the suck'n'fuck I just continued thrusting; and with each push I went slightly deeper.

At first I simply hoped Sharon wouldn't notice. But I knew better when she moved her hands from her vagina to my chest. Even then it seemed like I had gotten away with going further than I should, until Sharon took a deep breath and I knew she would confront me.

"Just one time," she gasped with her face flushed, "go all the way in."

Suddenly my brain was able to forget about my wife, her husband, Paula, and even birth control. I became totally focused on sinking my cock deep into her twitching pussy. I could have easily made one big push, but I wanted to make the most of the opportunity because it might be our last.

Sharon and I looked into each other's eyes as we slowly made several deepening thrusts against each other, calling out as the sensation overwhelmed us. I buried my cock to the hilt and Sharon squirmed beneath me with her eyes closed and her mouth open. Our legs were hanging off the end of the bed so that my toes were dug into the carpet and both of our butts were clinched and straining to mesh our genitals. Our pubic bones had stopped our progress, but we just pushed even harder and ground against each other. We remained in this luxuriating embrace for a long moment.

"Sharon," I could barely speak I was feeling so passionate. "This is unbelievably good."

She didn't reply. I took it to mean that was as much as Sharon was willing to do. Her eyes remained closed with her head tilted upward, her breaths rapid bursts. I pulled back until the head of my cock was just inside her entrance.

12