Road Trip Rogue Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the good news is that Sharon, once again, did not become pregnant. She met me in the coffee shop and followed that news with the suggestion that we confront her husband and my wife on their extramarital behavior. She felt like we should get everything out in the open. If they could admit their indiscretions, it would be a lot easier for us to go ahead and admit ours.

I didn't say anything about Paula or Paula's grand plan for a swinging relationship between our three couples. But I figured this was a step in that direction, and I was beginning to get used to the idea.

However, our meeting with Ellen and Robert did not go very well. We brought up the night of the car ride back from Hymel's. Ellen and Robert claimed a deer had shot across the road in front of the car and that was why they had both grunted. Their expressions were very believable as it dawned on them that Sharon and I thought they had given each other hand-jobs. They glanced at each other and suppressed laughter as they tried their best to be sensitive to our feelings.

However, we got their attention when we brought up how they had pawed each other in the swimming pool. They knew we were right, but apparently it had not led to anything else. They were apologetic anyway. They blamed their bad behavior on having been drunk.

Because of their guilt they did not think to suspect Sharon and me of anything, and we kept our mouths shut. Of course I kept quiet about Paula.

So now Doc, I don't know what to do. Paula's plan to become swingers is kind of exciting. I'd love to fuck Paula and Sharon some more. And I believe Paula could make it happen. But I've got to tell you Doc, Paula is kind of scary the way she's able to manipulate the rest of us. And I know how self-centered this is, but I'm not so sure I want to share my wife with those two guys.

On top of this whole secret situation I'm afraid my relationship with Ellen may already be in trouble. She's been acting more and more emotional and crazy toward me since all this started. I just tell her she's being unreasonable and she leaves me alone for a while. But she obviously knows at some level that something is wrong, and it's cruel of me to accuse her of being the problem.

So Doc, if I try to do nothing I'm afraid either my wife is going to go crazy or I'll get Sharon pregnant. If I tell the truth I don't know what kind of hell will descend on me, even though I probably deserve it. And if Paula turns us into swingers, I can't trust where that crazy bitch is going to lead us.

Can you help me with this? I notice you haven't said much and I guess I can't blame you. It's hard to imagine this mess being any worse.

By the way Doc, that is a particularly attractive outfit you're wearing today. In hindsight I probably should have found a male therapist, because you're beginning to look pretty damn good to me..."

12