Road Trip With The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah was so fantastic that I didn't last long. Only a few short minutes into this amazing oral display I felt my balls tighten. She obviously sensed it too because, she began to concentrate mainly on my swollen head. My whole body tensed and my back arched as an enormous amount of cum exploded out of my cock into her awaiting mouth. She took me deep into her throat and swallowed every drop that shot from me.

She removed her mouth from my spent hardon smacking her lips as she sucked from the base back to the top. I laid there trying to let my brain process what had just happened when Leah stood and lowered her dripping pussy onto my mouth. Instinct kicked in and I began to lap her juices. I licked and sucked her puffy lips sliding my tongue between her folds probing her as deep as my tongue would go. This was only the third or fourth time I had eaten a woman's pussy and Leah must have known that because she began to grind on my face until my tongue came in contact with her clit.

When my tongue contacted her sensitive love button she shuddered and I immediately began to attack it with my tongue. The more she moaned the faster I licked. "Suck it," she moaned, and I did. My lips wrapped around her clit and I sucked her clit. Soon I began to flick my tongue over it as I sucked, sending her over the edge. Her body tensed she threw her head back and moaned as she came. My face was covered in her juices and I tried to lick every drop as it flooded my mouth.

She soon came down from the high of her orgasm and curled up next to me in the lounge chair. Leah kissed me on the lips then absent mindedly began stroking my cock. During my licking of her succulent pussy I had grown hard again. Her soft hand gliding up and down my stiff cock did nothing to discourage that.

Soon enough I could take it any more and I rolled Leah onto her back. I moved above her and slowly slid into her. She sighed and pulled me tight to her. We began to move together slowly at first, then picking up tempo. The dim lit reflected from Leah's eyes and stared deeply into them as our pace quickened. Leah whispered to me to go faster, urging me on. Soon she buried her head into my shoulder to stifle a scream as she reached her second orgasm of the night. I kept pumping into her when she said," Pull out, im not on the pill." I nodded that I understood and began to pump into her at a furious rate.

When I felt my orgasm building I pushed back with my arms removing myself from Leah's wonderful pussy altogether. She wasted not a second as she sat up and began to stoke me in a fevered pace until I exploded all over her beautiful breasts. I laid next to her as my body recovered from my second mind blowing orgasm.

We laid there in each others arms for quite some time when Leah finally spoke. "We should go in and get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." I agreed and we went into the room. We took a quick shower together then climbed into bed together and drifted off to sleep.

The next day as we gathered our stuff before checking out Leah and I agreed never to tell anyone besides Marv or Darcy. We decided that it would be very awkward if it ever got back to either of our parents. We grabbed our stuff and headed to the front desk.

The drive home was pretty uneventful. Nothing was mentioned by anyone about the previous nights proceedings. As Leah pulled the car into my driveway to let me and Marv out, I felt a little depressed. I had just had the most amazing sexual experience of my life, and I would never have a chance to repeat it.

Leah helped us get our things out of the trunk, and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Marv went over to tell Darcy goodbye, leaving me and Leah alone. "Remember our promise?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, hoping there was no disappointment in my voice.

"Good. Maybe we can get together this summer after school gets out. If not there is always the company picnic."I smiled at Leah and returned the quick kiss she had given me.

Leah and I got together many times that summer and had many wonderful times. I hadn't thought about that summer in along time until that day driving home. It just goes to show that being grown up isn't as much fun as growing up.

12