Roadside Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

"Mmmmm" She moaned. "Open me up with your fingers and tongue fuck me."

Not one to argue with a lady, unless she's my ex-wife, and of course that bitch never qualified as being a lady anyway, I immediately complied with Jo's demand, using the fingers of both hands to peel her labia apart, to spread her pussy lips wide. My tongue stabbed into the exposed vaginal opening and Joanne gasped aloud in pleasure. She thrust her hips at my mouth, my tongue lashing her cunt, my fingers pulling on her labia as my tongue plunged into the cavern that they were creating. My tongue was a barely controlled frenzy inside her pussy, flicking and darting, lapping and stabbing and lunging, wet slurping noises emanating from between Joanne's widespread thighs. The tip of my tongue was grazing roughly against her clitoris, teasing it and tormenting it at the same time.

I began to move my entire hand in a circular motion, smearing Jo's juices all over my palm, forcing the labia minora to twist and distort as I pressed down harder, the soft, tender flesh opening further and further with each sideways movement. I slipped two fingers inside Jo's pussy, pushed them deep inside, then started to curl my fingers in a 'come hither' kind of motion.

I fucked her slowly, lazily with two exploring fingers as she groaned and sighed, reclining fully back onto the table, her hands moving to her breasts, cupping them, squeezing them, fondling them lovingly as the two fingers stretched her soaking wet pussy.

She arched her back, humping her cunt at my thrusting fingers, and stuffed a knuckle between her teeth to stifle a squeal of pleasure. She writhed beneath my touch, lost in ecstasy as I pounded half of my hand into the soft, yielding core of her abdomen, the nub of her clitoris sending bolts of delicious pleasure through her slender body.

My hand quickened between her scissoring thighs, all of a sudden the fingers ramming in and out of her hard and fast, making her gibber uncontrollably at the almost intolerable savaging that those two fingers were subjecting her to. The palm of my hand slapped against her pubis too fast to track, sounding almost like machine gun fire. She moaned loudly, hissing gutturally as she sucked in breath, writhing and squirming madly against my hand as the fingers pounded in and out of her slippery vagina.

Jo went wild beneath me, her hips thrusting at the exploring fingers one moment, then retracting with an involuntary shudder the next. When I forced a third finger in alongside the other two she was reduced to helplessness, bucking and thrashing with erotic abandon.

"Aiiiee" She screeched, her cunt pulsing around the three deeply embedded fingers, vaginal muscles rippling up and down the ploughing, jabbing digits. I continued finger-fucking her bucking pussy with the three fingers until I was sure that Jo's climax had ended, then slipped the fingers out.

My tongue dipped inside her twitching cunt hole, lashing the clitoris with side swipes and long, wet lapping that ran all the way from the hood that protected the centre of her sex to the sweaty flesh of her perineum, a fraction of an inch away from her anus. My tongue swept deftly around her sex, delved deeply inside it, my fingernails digging into the insides of her thighs and her ass, raking the soft, tender flesh roughly, mercilessly as they pulled her butt cheeks apart.

I licked and sucked at the blood engorged pussy lips, chewed on them with my teeth, and all the while my fingers closed inexorably in on Jo's dark, puckered ring as the helpless woman writhed and thrashed beneath me.

"Oh, God Yesss!" Jo cried as one of my fingernails found the tight hole of her bucking ass and pressed against the puckered ring firmly.

"You like that?" I asked, taking a short break from eating Jo's cunt to gently rub the pad of my fingertip over her dampened asshole, then I dipped my face once again to the swollen pink button of Jo's clit and sucked hungrily, flicking my tongue-tip against it with rapid movements to make Jo scream out loud with pure, unadulterated ecstasy.

Joanne wriggled and squirmed at my touch, almost throwing me back into the chair and I eased off on the frantic cunnilingus, slowing things down until I was tongue fucking the gasping woman with slow, leisurely sweeps of my tongue, planting long, lingering kisses upon her wide open, bubbling gash.

For a few minutes I traced the tip of my tongue around and around the fringes of Jo's crinkled cunt-lips, teasing her mercilessly, balancing her right on the edge of an orgasmic precipice. I dipped a fingertip into the rim of the woman's tight asshole and Jo cried out and thrust her pussy firmly up at my mouth, her eyes widening in utter delight, her teeth clamping down on her lower lip so hard that she told me later that she thought she'd tasted blood.

Jo gasped with delight as my long, slender finger probed deeper into her sensitive back channel and wriggled around inside there. Her whole body was taut and shaking at the approaching climax, hungrily receptive to the tongue lapping at her pussy and the finger easing all the way up to the knuckle in her spasming ass. She didn't want it to ever end, wanted the tongue and the fingers keeping her right on the very limit of ecstasy all night long.

"Don't stop," Jo sobbed, her voice on the verge of incoherence. I slurped at her cunt and stabbed a finger roughly into her anus. I varied the tempo at random, unpredictably, sometimes slowly lapping at the juicy, succulent, juice oozing cunt, then other times rapidly diddling her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Sometimes I was tender and loving with the way I treated the two holes that she had placed totally at my mercy, then seconds later I was brutal and forceful, pulling at her pussy lips with my teeth and sucking hard upon the tormented labia, my finger fucking with sudden, furious savagery into Joanne's bucking ass, the woman writhing beneath my face as she cried out time and time again, each orgasmic wave blurring into the next, each exclamation of joy followed by a wide eyed yelp of pain and a cursing admonishment to just keep on going longer and longer, to never stop what I was doing to her.

Joanne was panting hard and moaning incoherently, heaving and rocking her hips at my hungrily devouring lips with wild abandon. The table creaked alarmingly beneath her, then another mind blowing climax erupted deep inside her loins like a liquid explosion, triggered by the lewd depravity of the finger exploring her spasming, puckering asshole as she ground her clit harshly against my chin. She came in a breathless shout of pleasure, her loins heaving in electrifying spasms as my finger stabbed all the way in and the palm of my hand was pressed against her heated cunt.

"Fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Joanne squealed, almost delirious with excitement, unable to catch her breath as she climaxed in rapid, shuddering, almost unbearable shockwaves as the finger rammed violently in and out of her tight anal hole. Her hips shuddered in a breathless fury until I finally pulled my finger out of her ass with a wet sucking noise and gave her cunt one last lick from top to bottom.

Jo's legs were sliding from side to side on the table as her climax receded, and I stood over her with my cock, rock hard by this time, cradled in my fist just a matter of inches away from her bubbling cunt hole.

I couldn't help myself. I shuffled forward, my fist guiding the head of my cock to the glistening folds of her gaping, wide open pussy. I shivered as the taut, sensitive skin of my glans touched the liquid lips of her cunt, using my hand to slide it up and down the full length of her crack. Joanne trembled against the touch of my swollen knob as I moved it slowly over her sex like a painter would his brush as he put the finishing touches to his masterpiece.

"Come on, let's do it. Fuck me!" She cried, and less than a heartbeat later she found her sex ruthlessly speared by my rock hard penis. Her eyes shot open as her cunt lips were rudely stretched apart and the swollen knob of my prick drove deep inside her in one smooth, lubricated stroke. She looked down at the union of our bodies, at the thick, vein ridged tan coloured meat still visible between her sundered pussy lips and the forest of curly black hairs below my navel.

I began to make love to her slowly, each inward thrust of my hips driving my cock in just a little deeper as she watched the rigid shaft steadily disappear inside her body with wide eyes until it was almost too much for her to bear. Soon her eyes were rolling back in her head, my meat pistoning sedately in and out of her deliciously stretched and divinely agitated cunt.

She felt my teeth on her teats again, biting, sucking, pulling, nipping, but it was nothing compared to the sheer delight of the stiff meat sliding rapidly back and fore through her soft, velvet innards. Her hands found their way inside my shirt, and for a moment I thought she might push me away, so unbearably electrifyingly exquisite was the feel of my brutal invasion as my cock-head began to hammer roughly at the entrance to her womb, but after a moment I guess she grew accustomed to these fresh sensations and instead her fingers scrabbled at the wiry hairs of my hard, muscled torso and fastened upon the tiny nipples in encouragement, pulling upon them the way that my teeth had been pulling on hers.

I grunted as I powered hard into her, my lips curling up into a contorted grimace as her tight cunt vainly attempted to resist me only to then instantly yield and stretch a little more in order to better accommodate the entire length of my thick cock. Jo's fingernails clawed wildly at my chest, leaving vicious red welts that would stay visible, not to mention painful, for days, her squashed insides feeling as if they were being forcibly rearranged and pushed aside as the hardness of my penis slowed to a stop, the entire length of it embedded to the hilt inside her, and my two swollen, hanging testicles rested warmly within the sweat moistened crack of her ass.

Jo savoured the delicious feeling of the entire length of my steely man-flesh lodged deep inside her body. Her cunt walls rippled up and down the shaft reflexively, adjusting themselves to the sensations of being so delightfully stretched.

"Fuck me..." She moaned, and I grasped hold of her thighs and started to pull my hard cock out of her pussy. She shuddered at the exquisite feel of my cock slowly vacating her stretched sex, then cried out shrilly as I suddenly rammed it all back home again until my balls were once again buried in the crack of her ass. I screwed her slowly at first, withdrawing no more than half of my cock on the out stroke, leaving about four inches or so buried in her clutching twat before sliding the remaining meat back into her sodden vagina. My face hovered above hers, gazing down onto her reddened cheeks, her half closed eyes, her lips as they pursed on the out stroke and then went oval on the in stroke, and I carefully settled my entire body weight on top of her, pubic hair to pubic hair, nipple to nipple, my glans butting at the neck of her womb, and closed my hungry mouth over hers as I ground my hips in a circular motion against her impaled mound, the table that had seemed so sturdy initially now groaning alarmingly beneath our combined weight.

"Oohhhhhh," Jo groaned into my mouth, then I pulled my hips back and began to fuck her like I meant it, like she wanted it, making her moan even louder as my cock powered in and out of her slick love tunnel. Her entire body quivered and shook as the force of my aggressive thrusting rippled through her slender body, the slam of my broad hips against the insides of her fleshy, wide spread thighs making her belly wobble and her heavy breasts jiggle up and down. She sucked on my tongue, her fingernails digging into my rock hard biceps, her cunt gushing uncontrollably around the meaty shaft spearing her slit, teardrops of slippery pussy juice soaking into the crack of her ass, dripping off the slick meat and running down my hanging balls.

I fucked her faster, harder, and if anything my cock seemed to grow even larger inside her as she bucked and writhed beneath me, my mouth still clamped to hers, my tongue flicking around inside her oral cavern, though she was in no fit state to reciprocate. Eventually I gave up on kissing her and tore my mouth away from hers, grunting with the effort as I continued pounding away at her tortured pussy, my pace constant and steady like some relentless sexual metronome.

Her hands glided down my flanks and settled on my butt cheeks, squeezing my ass tight, pulling her body forward against mine as I rammed into her, making my cock-thrusts even more violent. "Fuck," She panted. "Aah fuck." She groaned almost every time I powered into her when she wasn't sucking in lungfuls of air to maintain consciousness against the incessant waves of pleasure blasting through her entire being.

Everything revolved around my cock. Her entire body synchronised to my relentless lovemaking, her fingers clutching tightly at my pumping ass cheeks, her laboured breath bursting out of her parted lips in little gasps, the movements of her hips in perfect time with my own. My cock filled her totally, body and mind, and her juices gushed in steady pulses from her stretched hole. There was no room inside her for creams or oils, my cock sinking into her slick pussy was forcing the fluids out of her as fast as they were being created, soaking into a widening damp patch on the tablecloth beneath her ass.

Jo felt her own orgasm approaching already and fucked her cunt back at me harder still, roughening the ride further, the slaps of our loins loud and wet with the oils that my pounding dick was making bubble out of her tight snatch. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" She cried, bucking her hips wildly up at me, her head lolling on her neck uncontrollably as the table creaked beneath the animalistic fucking that we were both enjoying.

"Feels so good... so fucking hard... so oooohhhhh" She panted heavily. I responded with a grunt and shoved myself inside her with even more energy as she humped her hips, meeting every hard thrust so that our fucking became faster, harder, rougher, the insides of her thighs reddening with the violent slaps of my hips against them. I thrust my hands beneath her ass and gripped hard, prising her asshole open, ramming her body against me with each almost angry lunge. Her hands left mine behind and flopped uselessly onto the table at her sides as she felt her orgasm build irresistibly, a pressure wave of unbelievable intensity forming seemingly everywhere at once before exploding simultaneously in her cunt and her mind.

She gasped out as her orgasm hit right as she was fucking her pussy up at me, just as I was powering my cock forward. Her cunt walls rippled spasmodically, her entire semi-naked form trembling in time with the electrifying pulses that animated her out of control body.

"Ahhhh" She cried, gushing wetly again, her fluids squirting out around the tight fit that her cunt hole made around the girth of my relentlessly pumping prick. "Ahhh" again, she squealed, another wave of her climax ripping through her brain, legs scissoring wildly around my back, fingernails gripping my arms so tightly that they were almost drawing blood. "Aaaahhhhh" She shrieked a final time and then I began to moan incoherently myself.

"Yesss." Jo hissed as she sensed my end nearing, and possibly realising for the first time that neither of us were using protection she said; "Cum over me, baby!"

I stood upright between her spread thighs, banging my cock in and out of her, lifting her ass off the table with my palms. I glanced down between the union of our bodies, the sight of my blurred cock shaft shimmering wetly with her copious seepage so incredibly erotic that I knew that there was no way I could hold back my own climax no matter how hard I tried. I left it as late as I possibly could, giving her another three or four quick, violent thrusts as the pressure in my balls built to mind blowing levels, clenching my pc muscle as hard as I could, then I ripped the entire length of my cock out of her grasping cunt and let fly with my second load of the evening.

"Urrrgghhhh" I gasped, my bollocks contracting and my toes curling as my biological cum pump went into maximum overdrive, and then I shouted out a breathless "AHHHH!" as the thick creamy seed rocketed up the length of my prick, searing it from root to tip as the hot fluid coursed along the narrow tubing like lava forcing its way out of an erupting volcano from somewhere deep in the depths of the earth.

Jo's eyes widened as the first spurt of white jizz exploded forcefully from the swollen tip of my prick and arced impressively over her belly, spattering down wetly over her bare breasts. I grunted again, and a second, equally remarkable spurt jetted more hot semen into the air, this delivery falling in a warm, wet streak from the pale underside of her heaving tits to her belly button, soaking into the black dress bunched up around her waist. A third spurt was flung all over her undulating, gently curving belly, and a fourth ejaculation mirrored the one before, the thick semen beginning to pool in the shallow depression of her navel as the remainder of my creamy load dripped and dribbled out of the madly twitching purple head of my cock and fell in what looked like a silvery-white stream into the forest of tangled brown hairs that encircled her glistening vagina.

"Fucking hell." I breathed, coaxing the last few drops of jism out of my cock with my fingers, letting the dregs of my balls slowly trickle down onto her red and raw pussy lips. Jo slid her hand down her belly, through the spots and speckles of cum coating her midriff, and ran her middle finger slowly up and down between her inflamed labia, massaging the sticky white sperm into a cunt hole that still gaped wide open.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I sighed eventually, glancing down at the sticky mess that I had made, and pressed my still hard cockhead down onto her belly, using it again as some sort of makeshift brush to paint the greasy white discharge all over her stomach before moving the head of it back between her legs, just alongside her lazily stroking finger, and then I gently eased my erection back inside her. "Mmmmm" I moaned, a long, drawn out shudder making my body tremble with electric like pulses at the contact generated in my hyper-sensitive cock-head.

Jo arched her back and gasped at the unexpected intrusion, then groaned softly as I pushed the hardness all the way to my balls inside her, and then rested in that position, allowing my penis to slowly shrink over the next minute or two from its full rigidity to just a few fleshy inches of softened cock in her velvety cunt as she playfully exercised her rippling vaginal muscles upon the slowly disappearing meat, giggling throatily as she did so.

Eventually I slipped out of her again, my wet dick hanging limply between my legs. I was still fully dressed. All I needed to do was button up my shirt and pull up my jeans and I'd look quite presentable. Joanne, however, looked an utterly delicious mess; hair dishevelled, black dress bunched up around her waist, a trail of thick, creamy semen decorating her pale flesh from the brown buds of her nipples to the pink gash of her freshly fucked fanny.

"So," I asked eventually as I tidied myself, leaning over her to kiss her lightly on the lips, a peck that turned into a hungry tangle of tongues by the time she had finished with me. "I take it this was just a one time thing?"

Jo smiled, nodding to me as her fingers strayed to the zipper of my jeans. "Yep." She said, glancing up into my eyes as she idly stroked my crotch through the thick cotton. I tried not to show my disappointment with her answer, but tonight had been so much more than I had anticipated that despite my feelings, I knew that I had no right to be disappointed. "I don't know if the table could take another battering like the one we just gave it." She added. "Tomorrow night we'll go mad in the bedroom instead, yeah?"

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers