Rob and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't want to see you either. He still wants to cut your head off for burning up everything she owned, but she has changed in the last couple of years. She is really sorry for the way things turned out. She really thought she could have her cake and eat it too. She swears she loved you and Hal was only sex and you were never supposed to find out about him. Anyway, she has indicated that she wouldn't be against your having a relationship with Brian and Susan."

"Well isn't that big of her especially after telling them that I wasn't really their father."

"Give her some slack Rob. What she was doing is what you were doing. You were both acting out of spite and the kids were caught in the middle. They have spent several weekends with me and I can tell you that they miss you. You need to reconnect with them."

"I don't want to see Amy. If you can arrange with her to pick them up and take them to your place we can see how it goes."

I stopped in and saw Frank and he told me I could start back whenever I was ready and I told him to give me a week to get used to being out. I flew down to Panama City and got my money out of the safe deposit box and flew back home. I settled up with the IRS, found an apartment and called Janet and asked her out to dinner.

+++++++++++++++++

EPILOG +++

I did reconnect with my kids and I started seeing them every other weekend. Janet and I dated several times, but it was obvious that all we were ever going to be was friends.

I did find a girlfriend and it looks like I will be saying "I do" in the not too distant future. She has to be a great person to be willing to saddle herself with two kids just to be with me.

Yes, I have the kids now. Amy found a guy and got married, but two years into the marriage he came home early and caught Amy in bed with another guy. Unfortunately for Amy and her lover her husband wasn't one to grab a cell phone and take pictures like I did. Hubby grabbed a gun and killed them both. We don't have capital punishment in our state so he got twenty to life. I send him a carton of cigarettes every month along with a thank you card.

With Amy gone I petitioned the court for custody and it was granted and now they are living with me.

I guess what they say is true. All is well that ends well. At least for some of us.