Rob and Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

As he sat down in the school cafeteria the Friday before Thanksgiving week, another young female teacher joined him. Her name was Dennie; she had flirted with him on occasion but backed off when she realized that he and Carol were a couple. Now she wasn't so sure. Rob was cute, single and a very good teacher. Dennie was cute, single, a very good teacher and had decided that she would make a run at Rob. Dennie wasn't sure that marriage was on her mind but fucking was. She had known Carol for some time; they were friends. She hadn't asked Carol's permission but then the relationship between Carol and Rob seemed to be fading. Dennie knew Carol well enough to know that she loved cock and had dated some guys that were damned good fucks. She certainly was in need of a good fuck.

Before Rob realized it, Dennie had invited herself over to see his new house after school. He knew he loved Carol, but increasingly had come to believe that it just wasn't to be. He wanted to be married; he wanted to have children, He wanted to settle down and be in a committed relationship and Carol seemed unwilling or unable to do so.

Dennie showed up an hour after school and was dressed to fuck. Brunette rather than blond, fuller in the rear than Carol but not remotely unpleasantly so; as a matter of fact she had a delicious ass---and he got a damned good view of it in her skin tight stirrup pants. To make a long story short, in half an hour Dennie and Rob were making out on the couch having progressed to some serious through the clothes groping. Either Dennie was going to unzip his fly and suck his cock in the next five minutes or Rob was going to peel off those ski pants and drill her steamy little cunt from behind over the end of the sofa.

And then, inexorably, he stopped, and pulled away. What was he thinking; she was a delightfully nasty little bitch and she unquestionably wanted to fuck him. As enticing as the prospect of exploring Dennie's fine young body was and in spite of the growing distance between Carol and Rob he just couldn't cheat on her.

"I can't do this. I know it sounds weird but as much as I'd love to jump your bones, I just can't; it would be cheating on Carol."

"I understand...I guess. Things were moving a little fast. Fuck! I came over here to fuck you! I'm such a slut! I just thought that you and Carol had cooled...that...you're hopelessly in love with her, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I've got it bad...tried to propose...even bought the ring...now she's pulling away from me...it's breaking my heart."

"Rob, I've known Carol for a long time; she has the worst taste in men I've ever seen. She's damned near married more than one fucked up loser. Then you come along and you're too good to be true. She's scared...afraid to commit...afraid of fucking up again."

"Dennie, I'm sorry. You are a really neat woman and a great teacher...if it wasn't for Carol and the huge chunk of my heart she still holds...I'd..."

"Understood, big fella! Look, no harm, no foul. I like you and want to be your friend. If things are different down the road..."

"Without question."

"I need to get out of here. You're a great guy! I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Dennie did not go home directly; she drove around aimlessly for the next hour. She ended up parked in front of Carol's apartment. Storm clouds were gathering; she hesitated at Carol's door and then made her decision.

"Dennie! Come on in...pardon the mess...what's up?"

"We need to talk, Carol, or more accurately I need to talk and you need to listen."

"Okay..."

"An hour ago, I left your, what is he exactly, boyfriend? Fuck toy? Whatever. Anyway, I came on to Rob at school, during lunch. I wanted to fuck him...probably a lot more...I usually get exactly what I want in that department. I thought you two were on the outs. I showed up at his house dressed to fuck...I kissed him...we groped a little...not enough, actually. And then he said, "No!" The dear sweet, magnificent, wonderful, lovely man said, "No...I can't fuck you Dennie...I'm in love with Carol...I can't cheat on her...she has a major piece of my heart." Now Carol, I'm not one to tell you how to lead your life but you owe it to yourself, to that amazing man moping around alone over in the house he thought he would share with you, and to me and every other woman who would say, 'I do' in a fucking nanosecond to that man, to either love him, hold him, marry him and have his babies---or let him go. What's it going to be?"

"Dennie, I..."

"Carol, your taste in men has always been for shit! And then, Prince Charming rides in on his fiery white steed and he wants to spend the rest of his life with you---and I know you love him! What is your fucking problem?"

"I'm scared...I love him...my princes tend to turn into toads all too often. What if...?

"Oh for Christ's sake Carol, this one hasn't got a wart on him. He's the one all little girls dream about...dream about falling in love with...dream about growing old with---and he wants to grow old with you! Get your head out of your ass and run to him as fast as you can. Apologize for being such a huge pain in the ass and let him put that ring on your finger. You two were made for each other! Or let him go! But if you do that you are the biggest fool on this fucked up little planet. I'm done. I didn't come to chat...just to speak my piece. You're my friend and I care about you. Don't fuck this up."

Carol wept softly following Dennie's departure. She was sliding into self pity, unsure of where her head was but knowing full well where her heart had been for some time. She walked to her car, not bothering to change out of her old sweats or put on makeup. She owed it to Rob to do the right thing...to give him a modicum of peace.

She arrived in front of the house they had selected together a few minutes later. She tried to compose her thoughts and frame her words. As she exited her car the clouds opened; she was soaked to the bone by the time she reached his door step; her hair was plastered against her face. She pushed the door bell, still uncertain as to what she would say to him...to Rob...to the man she knew she loved.

"Carol! Jesus! You're soaked...you look like a drowned rat, albeit a very beautiful drowned rat. Get in here and let's get you dry."

Carol stood speechless and compliant as Rob removed her wet clothes and replaced them with a soft terry bathrobe. He undressed her as one would a young child, not erotically but lovingly. He dried her hair with a towel; he kissed her softly on the neck. He'd made fresh coffee...he guided her to the sofa...he sat next to her.

"I love you..." She began haltingly, pleased that he understood that she needed to talk and resisted the urge to interrupt.

"I've been a real jerk...I'm sorry...not always had the best taste in men...scared...afraid to commit...afraid of forever...afraid it will change...you will change...I will change...unlucky in love...frogs...toads...warts..."

Rob moved close to Carol and softly kissed her face...her forehead...her cheek...brushing against her lips...he smiled...he remained silent.

"You are the best thing that's ever come into my life...I've been a fool...I'm so sorry...please forgive me...I know you are right for me...we're right...we can make it...I..."

The lightening flashed and the thunder rumbled and it was in that instant that Carol knew what she had to do. No more self pity...no more weak, simpering idiocy.

"You don't by any chance still have that ring, do you? And assuming you do, would you be willing to try that part again, that part where you say, "Carol, will you marry me?" Give me a second chance to give you the right answer this time?"

Rob had the ring clutched in his hand. "It's never far away...keep it in my shirt pocket...next to my heart...the part you didn't steal quite a while back. It's your size; it's your ring...if you won't wear it no one else can...marry me Carol, grow old with me, baby, have children----our children---forever and ever. I want you to be my wife...no one else...please..."

"Yes. A thousand times yes. You didn't give up on me...by all rights...I pushed you away...any other man...oh God how did I get so lucky...I love you so much!"

"I'm not any other man Carol...any other man you've known...I'm your man...I've been looking for you my whole life...we were meant for each other...meant to be...I love you."

"So I guess that makes me your woman?" Carol said, regaining her normal confident playfulness.

"uh huh."

"I really like the sound of that. By the way, where do you keep your fiery white steed?"

"Huh?"

"It's a long story for another time, my prince. Just hold me in your arms...now and forever."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers