Rob and Gail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a much different Cindy who left my office that afternoon. Our relationship wasn't suddenly sunshine and roses, but it did get better over time. It even got to the point where we hugged each other and kissed each other on the cheek.

+++++++++++++++++

Gail's friendship with the four continued although what Cindy feared did happen to a degree. The group never actually split up, but changes did happen. Cindy dumped Norm and after going through a couple of other boyfriends she now has a ring on her finger and a date set for a wedding.

Bea met and married a guy she met at a seminar that her employer sent her to. They have twin girls and Bea is expecting again.

Next to go was Martha. She got hooked by a blind date that Mary had set her up with.

Mary is still a cock crazy slut and she makes no bones about it. "I love variety too much to ever pick one man and marry him. I'd be cheating on the poor guy inside of a month. Why do that to both of us when I can just stay single and do my thing."

Mike is Mary's counterpart although for the last eight months he has been keeping company with the same girl which is six months longer than he stayed with any other lady.

Once everyone knew about the recorders there was no sense in keeping them in play so I gathered them up and donated them to Goodwill.

For the first two years of our marriage Gail did her best to reduce me to a smoking ruin, but motherhood changed that. I've been told that pregnancy makes women even hornier, but it seemed to do the opposite to Gail. She was still hot as hell, but didn't seem to want or need it as much as she had before she got pregnant and her needs and wants didn't pick back up after Billy was born.

He was followed by Charlie and Mary Beth and we decided that we had a big enough family and I got myself snipped. Gail still wants it four or five times a week, but rarely do we have any more all nighters or Saturdays and Sundays from wakeup until noon.

I look at where we are today and what we have in each other and I'm damned sure that I did the right thing when I paid the price I had to pay to make Gail my bride.

12