All Comments on 'Rob and Glenda'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
my hero

the husband gets two? fan-fucking- tastic! i didn't even miss the CFM shoes or anal sex that normally inavade your tales. thanks for the read!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well done and well written

A good ending to a good story. Very creative and original.

Thanks Bob, I really enjoyed reading the work.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Dog duddy-do you even read these fucking stories....... or do you just spin out one of your 4 or 5 form

responses to catch up with Labroz someday???? Kinda wondering why you never see a fault in anything written as long as someone deserving has sex. Scratch the deserving, eh? JPB, if Rob hadn't tried the girls Idea, what choice would he have had other than a Hobson's? Ben had earlier readily given Rob the O.K. to bang Alice in trade. Size queen shit is important, because it means (as the good witch Glenda proved), that the queen will sacrifice serious virtues for the sake of a physical rush, how can you even have a relationship with someone like that? (Based on demographics enjoying 9 and a half inches is functionally perverted anyway but...) of course your male characters are usually able to overlook ethics for a fuck so dey we be.This was a perfect story for the protagonist to say, (early and often)-"we can always be friends queenie!" I personally do thank you for the attempt at retribution you envisioned but for this one I think Ben's big wang stuffed in the mouth of my mounted 10 point is more appropriate.

cpetecpeteabout 14 years ago
You all winners!

Ha Ha Ha Ha-I love it when JPB writes a story were everyone wins!

-Glenda geta Bens Big dick and freedom to bang as many BBC as she wishes now that she is single

-Ben gets to screw Glenda as much as he likes and he has a lady who loves his big johnson

-Rob dumps Glenda + gets rid of the nagging doubts about his former wife Glenda cheating on him with BBC's. He got to take out some satifaction on Ben a bit & Rob is now free to move on with Bens wife

-Bens wife get rid of her cheating husband Ben (who thinks with his third leg) and she gets a shot at Rob -a basicly decent person

Win -Win for everyone in the story-a HAPPY ending for all !!

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
Thanks

Thanks JPB enjoyed the story. I can always count on one of your stories for some fun feed back entertainment. I liked it all the way around husband got payback on the wife and the friend, and some don't like it. You can't please all of them. Keep up the great writing. Thanks Mike from Texas

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Fun Story

The wimpy behaviour, I won't look so that I won't see, is perfectly normal for human beings. I do not really believe that making her watch would wipe out the first image, but at least it got her in the proper frame of mind to permit them both to move on.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
I missed this on the first go-around . . .

Well-written other than an occasional grammatical and/or typographical error. An alternate surprise ending (that JPB has done on occasion) might have been for Rob, right after reconciling, to find out Glenda was lying about never having sex with any of her models other than Ben.

If touching a large cock put her in a trance (And why would she ever need to touch the model's cock? Please answer me that . . . ), and she has all those tall, good-looking dark-skinned models, it would not be a stretch to find out she really couldn't resist them any more than she resisted Ben. After all, Marge revealed that Glenda would simply see a large cock on her date and be so mesmerized, she could not resist having sex with the guy.

If there is a moral to this story, it might include the principle that reconciliation is made that much more difficult if the other partner has an affair to "get even." Emotionally it's what many would want, but in reality, it probably just widens the gulf. Thanks for writing.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Actually I liked the story.

However, I had no choice but to give it 1*, the lowest rating, because the story is impossible. Implausible stories get higher ratings but impossible deserve a 1* rating except for science fiction and fairy tale stories.

It is impossible for several reasons:

1. Women are not hung up on size. Maybe one time a women may be courious but larger than average is certainly not better. Humans have evolved so that averge size is best. If much larger was better; that is, if women considered it to be more desirable for sex that would give males with a larger penis a natural selection advantage in having sex with women and thereby producing more offspring. Even a 1 percent advantage over 1,000 generations, about 20,0000 years, would result result in 21,000 (1.01^1,000) to 1 advantage and as a result of such a huge natural selection advantage the average size of a penis would be much larger.

2. It is not possible that a woman would be so controlled by her sexual emotions that, when caught by her husband, to insist that sex continue.

3. It is not possible that the husband would not be sent to prison for several years and be sued for $1 million dollars for the unprovoked assault and battery against Ben. That Ben fucked his wife would have no bearing since the judge would not even allow it to be introduced as evidence and there would be sactions against any attorney that attempted to introduce that before a jury. It would be a slam dunk case for the DA and he would go to prison and a slam dunk case in a civil matter so he would lose everything he owned.

Other people may judge stories on a different basis; however, for me, unless a story is otherwise understood to not be possible such as a time travel story, if the story is impossible, I give the story the lowest (1*) rating.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Truthfully

A guy doesn't need much more then 4 inches to be an effective lover a large portion of women don't orgasm through intercourse regardless of size also the vaginal canal stretches to about 6 inches so a lot of times further then that becomes unpleasant sometimes even painful for a woman.

This is coming from a guy with a 14 inch cock<------(if you believe this I got a bag of magic beans that will take you to the future for sale cheap)

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
I liked it a lot

It was a flight of fancy story with little realism as DWornock points out. But, in this tale, that didn't bother me too much-I didn't get the sense that JPB was particularly interested in 'realism' for this one. Just a short tale about a couple of bumbling idiots and the moral degenerates around them.

The 'revenge fuck' concept is frequently explored on this site. What was good about this tale was the exploration of the fall-out of the revenge fuck. The hubby went too far with it. So, even if the wife deserved to experience the 'revenge fuck,' she could not be held responsible if she couldn't get over the experience.

Interesting that the black model/boyfriend angle was ultimately a red herring.

I was entertained in the way that I get entertained by a silly sit-com.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BETTER ASK ALICE

I think she'll know. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Bullshit, this was a great JPB moment

Bob proved his point, women want you to get over what they do. But when the shoe was on the other foot she showed her true colors. Way to go JPB

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Amazing isn't it

Women want to gloss over what they have done but can't stand it when it happens to them. My ex couldn't figure out why I wouldn't put up with her screwing other men put got royally pissed when I went out on just a dinner date with a nice looking woman. If it's good for the goose, its good for the gander.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Great story and no wimp husband

Thanks for a great read. Enjoyed it very much. Nice ending too

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
What happened to the rings?

Another sad tale of "Cheaters gone wild". No one was innocent and no one won. Amazing how stupid, uncaring and callous people can be. Almost like in real life.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The husband was innocent until the wife cancelled the marriage contract. He went to renew it but she could not do it. She was a size queen.

JPB is one of the best, no doubt.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Totally Realistic and Possible...Great Read!

It occurred to me that had she really loved, cared and respected her husband and their marriage that she would have NOT touched or had sex with Ben. You didn't bring it up but it was there and just not spoken of.

The whole thing was her doing and the only one who REALLY got hurt (emotionally) was hubby because...He Really Loved Her and he is the steadfastly loyal type.

Many suggest some Epilogue type ending and so I would add two things....

1) When he physically bent Ben out of shape he could have ended it as he left by telling him a little story and that being...did she tell you about her addiction to big black cocks and how she can't get enough and...

2) Have Alice stumble into Glenda and thank her for the opportunity to get a good honest man into her bed and oh...BTW, watch Ben, he likes to get girls interested in his manhood and then occasionally lets them have a little - just for giggles.

Anyway JPB, good story as is - Thanks!!!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing Bob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. She wanted her husband to forgive yet she couldn't get past his tryst. She set it up. Glenda. She was a real piece of work. Hopefully she lives a lonely life. Oh, and taking care of her now dead dicked boyfriend.

I hate cheating cunts.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 WHERE DOES BEING BRAIN DEAD

allow for any forgiveness. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Here is a question

Why SHOULD Ben bother to do what Alice demands? I mean, setting aside the love thing, he has the package of the gods, according to two women.

If she dumps him, he gets someone else (in this case Glenda).

I would like to hear how Glenda has a shitty life, but that is asking a bit much of Bob. I am happy with the closure I got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congrats JPB

As with 95% of the stories that you publish on LIT, this one is well written. I've scanned over a few of the readers comments to this one. All that I can say is: two wrongs don't make a right. Keep on keepin on JPB. I'll read every story of yours that is on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well no one won in that deal.

One question? Why didn't Rob ever wire his house for video and audio years ago if he was so concerned about Glenda and her models? Just a thought. I do hope that a couple of things happened. One, I hope Rob got Glenda's rings back and pawned them. Two, after he got the rings back, I hope he used his I-phone to video his fucking Gail and Joan, then sent the video to their husbands. And three, I hope that he told Glenda's family who was responsible for their divorce. And four, I hope he found someone besides Alice to date. Alice was probably a size queen herself. Interesting story but none of the characters were very likeable people.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sorry JPB...

She fucked his friend, said what she said, and then couldn't forget what he did her watch? What she wanted was to go and live with her lover. In all this story he was the only one that had lover for his wife. She didn't love him enough, the friend didn't love his wife, that's why it happened what happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why not answer the damned phone?

I get so bored of Literotica authors making the protagonists ignore phone calls after the crucial event. Such conversations would be not only reasonable to expect, but very interesting to the reader. It begs suspension of disbelief that a guilty spouse would call umpteen times and the wronged partner would not want to answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3/11/15 is a frickin' moron

Believe me dicknose, when you find your wife with her legs spread and another cock spearing in and out of her sloshing and slimy whore cunt, you have no idea what you will or will not do.

I found my own wife being pounded by another cock that was hooked to an old fat fucker with a little fucking dick. But what he did have was money and a nice home. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know he already had a wife living there with him. And when she found out, she damn near wore out her phone trying to get ahold of me.

But I couldn't care less at that point what she wanted. All I could think of was his hairy and sweaty ass pumping up and down between her legs, along with his obscene grunting. I never did pick up the phone, my lawyer called her and let her know all messages would go through him. I waited until she was at work, backed my truck up to our old apartment and loaded up all I wanted of my stuff and left everything else for her.

I never had to talk with her until after our final hearing. I hit the door fast to get out of there and avoid her but the cunt ran me down. She begged and pleaded, even though our divorce had been granted and swore she would never do it again. I was only 27 at the time and she was 25 and I'll be a SOB if I wanted to spend the next six decades keeping tabs on her. I guess my look, which my lawyer who saw it described the look on my face being very close to the one when we have to scrape dog shit off our shoe, gave indication as to mental status when it came to her.

We were divorced and I never spoke with her during the entire episode, in fact, I never spoke a word to her from the moment I caught them in bed. Our 'friends' made it a point to let me know she was devastated, both by her actions and my reaction to it. They worked hard at doing what they thought was a favor to us both by trying to get us back together.

After receiving an invitation to a party at one of my best buddies house, I showed up to find a house full of party goers and was soon having a drink and talking with my host. Really, I was having a good time. But then I saw my ex coming toward us and I was in her sights. I handed him my drink and excused myself, driving off before she could speak a word.

I finally was thrown face to face with her at yet another dinner. She was there with a date and my sneer let her know what I thought of it and her. Unfortunately she was seated directly across from me, but I persevered and ignored her the entire time. I mean why not, she wasn't my wife anymore and her legs flopping open didn't have anything to do with me. To me, she was a stranger and I treated her that way. It came to a head when she attempted to involve me in conversation and introduce me to her date. I broke in and finally spoke to her. "I could care less who you date, slut. You never could keep your legs together so I'm sure he'll be prepared with a two by four to strap across his ass so he doesn't fall in."

I guess because of her crying and his screaming about how he was going to kick my ass, was the reason I was asked to leave. Before I did, I invited him outside to make good and I'd get rid of quite a lot of pent up aggression. He stayed inside. Over the next weeks my ex (by then) started calling my phone. Finally, I had my number changed, quit my job and moved away. I heard through the grapevine she married another fellow that cheated on her regularly, so that she began cheating on him. It sounded like, before he brought home a dose of AIDS, they fucked other people more than one another.

Her husband died first. By then, she had divorced him and almost pressed charges, but decided his death would be enough. Before my ex passed away, I saw her one more time. I'd married again and my bride and I had two little girls when we moved back to my hometown. I ran into Joanne (my ex), when I took my three girls out for sandwiches at a favorite deli of mine. She looked absolutely terrible, like Skeletor, when she gathered up the courage and stopped by our table before I knew she was there.

After the initial shock at her appearance, which she noticed of course, knowing she was infected with no long to live, I was cordial toward her. I introduced her as my ex wife, never giving her a name and introduced my wife and little twin girls. It was easy to see she was sad, we'd always planned on two children but it never happened for her. When she left us I told her goodbye, not giving her a hug nor kiss. We went to her funeral a few months later, my wife insisted. My in-laws and I had always gotten along well and I had a chance to speak with them and introduce my new family. They were sad of course, my two girls should have been their granddaughters.

As she should have, my ex MIL raked me over the coals when she got me to the side, telling me I should have listened to her daughter. I was agreeable, there was nothing to be gained from adding more pain to her life. Joanne's mom explained how much her daughter loved me and what a mistake she'd made. I agreed, because well, I agreed she made a mistake. I just could live with a woman who I'd never trust again and by the time I left, she understood that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They say that two wrongs don’t make a right…

But that depends on whether we are multiplying or adding.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TO GET TO THE POINT OF 2 WRONGS

one has to be able to forgive the 1st transgression and the hope like hell the other makes sense. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Cheaters R US!

Not any likeable characters in sight in this mess. While Rob's idea seems doable on the surface, he had to know Glenda wouldn't be able to live with watching him with not one, but two women. Sometimes getting even by evening the score just doesn't work. But if he had really loved Glenda I would have thought he might try some marriage counseling before kicking their marriage to the curb. It would be kinda funny if he ended up with Alice and Glenda ended up with Ben. Now THERE is a real wife swap!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Something Missing

Having Glenda and Ben get together after the divorce was expected. However, leaving it as if they could have had a successful on-going relationship was disappointing. What was missing was them splitting up after a few months due to incompatibility or additional infidelity. As you left it, Glenda could be feeling that she came out better in the end. The cheater should never come out better than the one cheated on.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
this was

sexcellent. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
White people are funny

As a young black woman I find it amusing that black men have you white people so fooled. I've seen more big cocks on white guys than I have on black unless looking at porn I guess white guys get a job and don't count on their dicks to support them where black men are happy to not have to work. Too funny.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
To anonymous........."White people are funny "

Your comment actually made me chuckle. hell I'm still chuckling. As for the story I ended up giving it 4 stars it was good.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 04/17/16

re:

White people are funny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make me wish we could give comments stars.

***** for you.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Liked it but

Was rooting for reconciliation. I really liked the psychological aspect of overwriting the image with a serious revenge fuck.

Too bad Glenda couldn't stomach the dish she thought it fun to feed her husband.

To anon about blacks. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have light skin but come from a mixed family.

I've seen plenty of naked people and there are just as many small dick blacks as whites.

There are also a lot of very well hung white men running around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
truly juvenile fantasy crap

not a singe character with any moral fibre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because you tried to reconcile them

1* for interracial trash aids-whore .

he should have RUN from her when he found out she was a nigger fucking aids-whore

but he didnt , hope she gave him aids .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

Bob is a Ni**error cock lover. This would have been a good BTB story. Bob is a CUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How many of...

You jackasses spouting hate and using the N word, trashing Bob for FICTIONAL STORY were at the KKK rally in Charlottesville? It's just a fucking story people! You don't like it? Move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have got to be kidding me.

The reason she didn't reconcile is because forcing her to watch his threesome alerted her to the fact that he was no longer a pushover cuckboy. Which meant she could not continue to fuck her black models, which she was doing the whole time behind his back while lying to him with a straight face. It was all an act that no longer could be maintained now that her cuckold hubby had grown some balls, and was now alerted to her BBC obsession.

Ben didn't mind sharing Glenda since she was just another big cock whore to him, and Alice was no longer willing to tolerate his cheating. Glenda will end up a crack whore with a few black babies to raise, maybe with Ben. Alice and Rob will have a great time together, and may make it permanent. Sweet.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 6 years ago
Original

I really like original. 5*

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
good one

one of your better stories. I can't believe Glenda was unable to live with it after what she put him thru. Oh well, her loss. I hope he got alimony from her as she had the higher income.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To 09/14/17

Of course it is just a story, and there are no original ideas. This story.happens regularly.in American high schools, colleges, work place. Any decent white guy is a fool to think it is "just a story" and is crazy to marry any cheerleaders who have had the shit banged out of them by the "ball" team.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty messed up

But I did enjoy it. Glenda was gone from the moment she told him to not interrupt her with Ben. Nice reinforcing what we already know about their bbc is all the black studs so frequently shoved into LW stories have going for them. After eight years of football and ten in the military, I find that the "really big" white guys are just as arrogant and shallow as the black studs. Most men of both races are just average, decent guys. This was pretty nuanced for a JPB story. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To DWornock

I would like to know, why a judge would not allow the cheating as evidence? As far as I know, there is always asked for a reason for the beating. If there are no other witnesses and the judge would not allow the cheating mentioned, it would be easy for a reasonable attorney to stall the DA. The argument: Without reason why should Rob attack Ben?

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's always amazing

When the situation is reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To anonymous addresses to DWarnock

You are not alone. I have tried numerous times to access or create Lit account only to be denied. Maybe that's why there are so many anonymous comments and not the attacks calling us hiding weak sheep.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Was not expecting Glenda to be such a wimp.

But good for both of them that they got out of a typical JPB marriage.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

JPB stories by the most part full of clichés and absurdities.

"I love you more than life itself"

Cheater's begging is a constant cliché in JPB stories. This is also often in BTB stories by other authors even though most breakups end up acrimoniously with a woman never trying anything like that. Yet these BTB authors dream that in their disneyland fantasy to give themselves a chance to write various idiotic sermons of rejection.

"I didn't know what I would do if I found out she was cheating on me so I did my best not to find out." ? What an absurdity! No wonder JPB is considered a cuck writer. What man would want to go years with a suspicion while "trying not to find out." Whom are you selling this utter nonsense?

" It was Rex again and when I opened the door and he saw it was me his face got a smirk on it."

Typical cliché. Now, why would a cheater want to reveal himself to a cuck that way? In his house where cuck is sure to have weapons?

Multiple women jumping on a chance to fuck with Bob? In JPB dreams. Notice also how JPB thinks that 6 1/2 inch is average cock. I am almost sure he himself is not even 5 inches and I would bet that he is measuring that little dick of his multiple times a day while typing bullshit about "big cocks" he has only seen in porn movies. :-)

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Hey, JPB, any chance of you holding classes on writing dialogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow you actually let the husband have some revenge. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot for the woman, she can't get past it but expects the husband's to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought that was a unique tale, thanks Bob. I've read it a few times before but its been a while.

somewhere east of Omaha

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Seems like the only winners in the story were the cheaters in this story so that makes this a sucky story. Not saying a btb but at least let them get their happy ending b4 the story cut off

fred324afred324aover 1 year ago

Ended up with his ex-wife AND his chainsaw. That former best friend is a real asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ruined the story with the shit ending. Shame.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Pointless story

2 starrs

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Nobody wants a bored out coal burning size queen. Damaged goods... more like ruined goods.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 months ago

Still baffles me that people think this racist moron is a good writer.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLaments2 months ago

Alright, JPB.

I'm commenting since God knows how many decades. But let me tell you, I just LOVED the story. Of course, everyone has their own opinions, as evinced from the comments below, but I really appreciated this. Considerably better than the cucky stuff you used to write in the beginning and other authors made fun of you here.

You have been so consistent and the sheer number of stories make me think you ought to be a machine!

I wanted also to comment, I'd like to connect with you sometime over email. You can email me at heavyheartlaments@gmail.com

Thanks for the bad, and the good, stories, brother.

PS: Are you even active here these days?

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

It couldn't have been that good of a marriage to begin with if he spent so many years consciously choosing to deny that she more than likely was fucking her models and his dick wasn't big enough to satisfy her. In a situation like that there is little trust or respect, and especially self-respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories