Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him down on top of her and guided his cock into her pussy. Her gutter mouth took over as she said, "fuck me harder, that pussy eater is going to be sucking your cum out of me when we get home. Her body started to shake and she begged him to cum inside her. When he finally did, she wanted to see the video of her husband again.

She got dressed while she watched it the second time. She made mental notes of all the teachers he had named. Putting her arms around him, she said, "You are really good." Any time you would like to do that again, come by my office at the end of the day. With that she went looking for her husband. As he was walking out to the yard he saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith leaving the party. She turned to him and winked.

Julia, Beth and Joe were waiting to hear the details when Rob came back to the party. "So, did you get lucky Julia asked?"

Rob laughed, "As a matter of fact I did." She told them watching how her husband eat pussy turned her into a nymphomaniac. Later when Rob and Joe were alone, Rob told Joe that the principal wanted more.

Helen and Margaret were looking through their pictures to see who was up next. By the end of the night, they had a taken a total of five men to the guest room.

Gloria, the minister of music decided to get even with the pastor for the years of abuse she had taken from him. She had enlisted the help of Julia to put the Frank in his place. Gloria asked Frank if she could meet with him in his study. She said she would meet him there.

Instead of going to his office, she went to the den where Rob, Joe and Beth were filming what was happening in the study. When Frank opened his study door, he found Julia sitting in his desk chair with her feet on his desk.

Julia said, "I have an email ready to go to the bishop with an attachment." She used the remote to start the TV. The whole attempted rape scene had been captured. This file is on your computer in an area where it cannot be erased. It is all on the computer at the church in the non-erase area of the disk.

"Have a seat and enjoy the show."

"Please don't send that email to the bishop."

"Excuse me you will address me as Master from now on!"

"Master, please don't send that email to the bishop."

"Yea!" Gloria said. "Way to go!"

Rob, Joe and Beth looked at Gloria and didn't fully understand why Gloria was so excited. She explained to them that for years the bastard had made her call him master because he had incriminating pictures of her.

Julia looked at pastor Frank and said. "Gloria and I will meet you at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon in your office to establish the new working relationships and don't be late.

Julia walked over in front of the Frank and said, "Now let me show you what you missed." She removed all her clothes and said, "You could have had all this if you had been nice. I happen to like sex but no worthless cocksucker is going to rape me and get away with it." She backed away from his chair and said "Get down on your hands and knees."

She grabbed his hair with both hands and held his face in front of her pussy. "Lick it!" He stuck his tongue out and just as it almost reached her pussy, she backed away laughing and said. "That is as close as you will ever get. Now get up and get the hell out. Don't forget, tomorrow at 2:00 in your office. Do you understand?

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

He said, "Yes, Master." as he stood up and left the room.

They were still laughing in the den when Julia walked in.

Gloria ran over and hugged Julia. "I really liked the way you told him to get out of his own study and of course hearing him call you master was a dream come true."

Joe said, "I liked the nude part myself."

"Play your cards right and you might to see it again later tonight," Julia said.

During the early part of the evening, a string quartet had been playing classical music as the guest mingled, and enjoyed the various food stations. As darkness set in the string instruments were replaced by a dance band. Helen stepped to the microphone and said she would like to introduce the two young men who made tonight possible. She had Rob and Joe come forward. "If any of you women have needs to be taken care of at your house, I would highly recommend these two very capable gentlemen."

Helen and Margaret led them on to the oversized patio/dance floor and started the dancing. Other couples joined them on the patio and the evening suddenly took on a different tone. Julia cut in to dance with Joe and Beth cut in to dance with Rob.

Joe asked "Were you serious about seeing you nude again tonight."

"Why do you think Beth is dancing with Rob? I want you to know how much I appreciate what both of you did for me. We are all spending the night together, so we should all enjoy each other. Is that ok with you?"

His erection was pressing against her, so he lowers his hand and pulled her forward in response to her question.

"I guess I can take that as a yes." Beth was having a similar conversation with Rob and Julia noticed that Rob was not complaining. It was going to be a sex filled night at the boathouse.

Beth felt a tap on her shoulder and Mrs. Wilson asked, "May I cut in?" Beth backed away as Rob and Mrs. Wilson began to dance. Rob was afraid he was going to cream in his pants. Fortunately they did not start out dancing too close to each other. Mrs. Wilson was the most beautiful woman in church. Rob lusted after her every Sunday. When Rob looked into her eyes as they danced he wondered if she was reading his mind.

"You and Joe have done a very good job here and it looks like you have made Helen and Margaret happy also. I have some needs at my house that my husband is not capable of meeting."

"What type of needs do you have?

"She pressed her pussy up against his erection and whispered in his ear. "Does that give you an idea of what my need might be?"

"Well that just happens to be our specialty. Would you like to make an appointment now?"

"My husband plays golf on Wednesday morning, if you are available."

"Would you like both of us to show up?

"I like my men one at a time. I plan to dance with Joe next." By the time the night was over, Joe and Rob had a total of 7 appointments in addition to the school principal and of course an open invitation from Mary to visit her shop at closing.

The party had been a huge success. Rob and Joe took Julia to the boathouse for the night.

The following day Julia and Gloria met with Pastor Frank and diminished him to begging. The music program of the church was never better and pastor Frank called them both Master whenever they were alone.

Over the next two weeks, Rob and Joe kept all their appointments and expanded their services to other women of the church and community as word spread about the quality of their services.

12