Rob and Layla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla didn't know how much more she could take. She was literally about to cum from the spanking. James never touched her like Rob had. She wanted Rob's cock so bad she could hardly stand it. Her ass was getting a nice working from Rob's finger but she wanted more. Rob pulled his finger out of her ass and pushed the tip of his cock into her luscious ass. She yelped as his huge head rammed into her little hole. He used his free hand to work her pussy shoving four fingers into Layla's puffy cunt. Layla moaned almost cumming from the intense pleasure.

Rob began pounding into Layla's ass hard fucking her like a dog. He stretched Layla's cunt and shoved his entire hand into her cunt, which made a popping sound as his hand became trapped in her juicy cunt. Layla screamed moaning as Rob fisted her pussy and fucked her ass. She was so turned on. She used her free hand to cup Rob's balls rubbing them gently while he rammed into her ass. Rob was so turned on he didn't think he would be able to last much longer.

Layla was moaning and yelping like a bitch turning him on even more. His hand was starting to hurt because Layla's cunt was becoming like a sucking machine getting tighter and tighter around his knuckles. He knew she was about to cum again. Her ass felt so good on his huge prick. He kept shoving his entire length into her. Layla screamed as she felt the first waves of an intense orgasm wash over her. Her ass felt so good and her cunt felt so good she couldn't stand this painful pleasure anymore. Rob shoved into her ass ten more times and she felt herself cum. She screamed louder than she ever had in her life as her orgasm shook her.

Rob's cock extended even further as he felt Layla's orgasm tear through her. Almost instantaneously he came inside of her lush ass. Squirting his hot and steamy cum all inside of her sexy ass. He stayed buried in her while he finished, both of them panting like dogs. He pulled out slowly and his semen poured from her anal hole down the back of her thighs and legs. He smiled enjoying how sexy that scene looked. She turned over and cuddled up close to Rob kissing him gently.

Rob felt his heart tug at Layla's lust filled eyes. He hadn't planned on this happening... but she was so beautiful and naughty. Layla felt her heart pull. She knew this was wrong. Rob had raped her and then had black mailed her into fucking him. But she still wanted him. Rob cradled her naked cum covered body and hoped that no one came into the conference room.

12