All Comments on 'Rob and Lori Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why would you be engage to a whore

you break up with a slut and marry a whore.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
The answer to that question is....

because he IS JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a terrible story of a whore and a very

braindead little boy. Cant you do better having already read chapter three I find the whole thing not worth the time and I wont reread the last chapter of degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poorly written...

and you usually do a much better job of writing. Lazy is one thing, but this has too many problems in its writing to justify submission. Try again, and get some assistance if you now need it. Miss the quality of the writing, if not the substance of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a really interesting story

I think this story is really well written, has balance to it, but I'm not certain as to what is now going to happen after Rob and Lori are married. The latter is the reason that JPB is such a popular writer of Loving Wives stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good story, but it seems to be dragging a bit

As always the author has a well written story, and has built a good foundation for the characters to make them believeable. It just seems that the story hasn't moved on to new territory for a while.In the overall scope of the story it is very interesting. Thanks for the chapter.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

A very interesting story so far. You're really taking your time to develop the entire storyline.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good Story

To a certain point it is painful, since it is clear what is going to happen further down the line. Still it is quite well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What A Slut!

This chick SOUNDS exactly like SUE! Lori is gonna turn out to be the SAME SLUT Sue admits to being...only Lori will never see herself that way...she ain't honest!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
Good Story

As usual. You are so good a character development. I swear I dated Lori in college. The only difference was that when graduation came around I knew that it would also be the end of our dating. I just couldn't count on her. I would like to say my behavior was like Rob's but at first it wasn't. I would wait around for her to come back. Oh, I would date but nothing serious. I learned after the second time she thought "we should date other people". There was usually some guy she was attracted to that paid her some attention and she wanted to try him out while keeping me in the wings. After my sophmore year we still dated but not exclusively. Obviously, since your story brings back the old college days I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sue

she was honest and much to be said for that, where anyone has an expiration date on them. but time to look beyond lori, a pattern is in place.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Two immature brats

Rob is an ass so Lori should find a nice guy but, like with most young women, nice guys are not hot; they are just not good enough looking so Lori keeps going after Rob, the good looking hot guy.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
High School is over

She told him that she will continue to cheat, so I'm not sure why you left these two together. I think you lost me with this chapter.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
To DW

A nice guy is one that laps another guys cum from his wife and then begs for more. Seriously thought I agree with UA she has basically said I won't stop cheating i will go out any weekend you aren't with me so why bother. Does he have some deep rooted need to reform a slut?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Can we say

DUMB. She won't change.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Going to the next chapter***

Thanks for sharing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Dumber than your average Bear!

Rob shouldn't be in school. He NEVER seems to learn anything, especially when it comes to Lori. Gazing into my crystal ball I see a train wreck coming in the next chapter. Rob should save himself the trouble and simply fall on the grenade now.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Dumb.

I have to agree with the others on this one. He is really dumb. I don't condone a cheating spouse but this guy deserves what he gets. He isn't blindsided. He is walking into the trap with both eyes open. Can't really feel bad for this guy.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Agreed, the way she has been so far will define her for life.

But I hope he finds out before they have kids, I hate to see the kids hurt. The man always gets over it, the woman always gets over it but the kids have to suffer, sometimes they never get over it. I left my wife once but went back because of the kids. It was a good decision, today was our 58th Anniversary. (I'm an old man, LOL.)

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Whoms the slut?

I have to disagree with most of the commentators. In my opinion the character of Rob is a shallow, deficient lack of character. The actions of both Rob and Lori as written by JPB, make it clear both are sluts. And treat other people with a matching immaturity.

I know technically, Rob should be called a bimbo, that was originally an insult against males who could never grow up to be men. His passive-aggressive narcissism, that his cock should be worshiped by which ever female he deigns to permit such duty, is that of a perpetual adolescent.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
Rob is a mindless loser

The only thing that can be blamed on Rob is that he is a loser wimp who can't seem to get it through his empty head that Lori is nothing more then a selfish Cunt who loves to use him for her own amusment and does not think very much of him. I think Rob deserves all of the abuse he gets from her because he a stupid loser. This story is pathetic and no need to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nasty slut

"...I ached to have my arms around her and hers around me. But!!! I was not the kind of guy who could or would put up with her actions."

Bullshit, Rob. You put up with it again and again and again, etc. Lori has you wrapped around her finger and you come at her beck and call. Oh, you snivel and whine but eventually she cracks the whip and you cower.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 9 years ago
Lori has a license to cheat, signed by Rob

Read this -

"Of course I can give you a good reason Rob. I always -- always -- come back to you because I know where I belong. And you always allow it Rob. You bitch and whine and stall for a while, but you always end up back with me. We both know where we are supposed to be Rob. With each other."

Translation - I fuck around but always come back to you to feed you the cream-pie.

So here we have it - JPB's favorite food/drink is at play again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nobody could be THAT stupid!

I'm sorry Bob, but when your lead character is dumber than a rock I just can't find any interest in the story. Lori isn't going to change. Why can't he understand that and stop going back to her? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
STUPIDITY AND SUCKER

are real close in the dictionary. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

How did Rob graduate 6th grade? Is he really THAT stupid? Doesn't he know, deep down in his heart, that Lori will cheat on him? She already told him that when she strays he always takes her back. Didn't that send up a BIG red flag in his mind??? Marrying her was like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. Sooner or later the ground is going to arrive and then it's going to be SPLAT!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Lori is a cheating slut

Why would anyone keep taking the stupid whore back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

This guy can pick some fucker up women. Buy a Dog, they are more loyal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

All these "people" are truly fucked up! They should all be in counceling or a padded cell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tedious and a bit stupid

What a tedious story of an on-again/off-again relationship. No likable characters. Not one of JPB's best. --JRZ

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
He knows who and what

Lori is, but this is a JPB story, so I'm sure they will eventually hook up, get married and she'll cheat on him.

Chances are pretty good that he'll tolerate the infidelity for a while and enjoy a creampie or two.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
End

This one won't end well , but it will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

He's pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She read JPB stories

"You bitch and whine and stall for a while, but you always end up back with me. "

Perfect way to explain most of JPB LW stories.

I still bet money that Lori and Rob get married and she cheats on him.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

She shits on him from the, what was it, the eighth grade, and every time they get back together because they have a so called connection, hate to say it but the connection is a leash attached to his collar.

It’s gonna end badly and he only has himself to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rob is written as an idiot so far. I guess some people like to be miserable.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

JPB absurdities. 19-year-old girl says she is a slut, she does not cheat but stays with a guy for a year and then she moves on? When did she start, as a 12-year-old? Apparently "Rob" did not notice anything when she was in his high school.

JPB just makes up bullshit like this and then builds a tower of absurdities on top of that.

Another BS is "we both know it is not for long term" bullcrap he uses often. As far as I know about women, they are always ready for a long term unless they are whore/sluts. No regular woman will sleep with a guy without emotional attachment, again ... unless they are whore/sluts which means one should probably stay away from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymus: "I still bet money that Lori and Rob get married and she cheats on him."

I'll bet about that too. Gold ol' Bob, soooo predictable. It's like he has a pattern and he just fills in the blanks each time he writes a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda boring reading the same argument over and over at least 4 times...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the standard crazy woman scale of 4 to 10 (all women are at least a 4 crazy) Lori is an 8 crazy.

Rob is an idiot for continually getting involved with Lori.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

wow! all of JPB's stories are nearly identical.

the flighty woman who keeps going back and forth.

And the stupid man who waits for her to throw him a bone, and hopes she'll change.

Damn JPB, I hope you choose your cars better than your wives.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I always -- always -- come back to you" - She wouldn't have to "come back" if she didn't leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy sounds like a regular Charlie Brown... just keep believing Lucy is going to hold that football for you one of these football seasons.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Without

Without reading the remaining chapters,I think marrying her is asking for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another story just filling in the blanks in JPB "insanity pattern. We all know how it ends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9070 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES