Rob and Stacey Come for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John: You want to bend over and get your arse fucked?

Sarah: Honey, I'd thought you'd never ask...

Interlude music 30 secs

Dawn chorus 10 secs

Sarah: You awake?

John: Am now

Sarah: John?

John: I'm still here, you ok?

Sarah: Apart from a sore arse, sort of. Well no, I'm not really fine about anything right now

John: Stop winging, it was no less than you deserved

Sarah: John jokes aside, I don't like the idea of you and Stacey having a secret affair

John: I'll try not to feel too guilty. Maybe you should have thought about that before you wove your tangled little web

Sarah: Please believe me John, I love you only and with all my heart and want to stay married and grow old with you. It's just that...

John: It's just that you need to share yourself with anybody that you care about, right?

Sarah: No it's only ever been you and Rob.

John: You've not shagged Stacey or the Postman then.

Sarah: No, of course not. Did you not take in anything that I said?

John: Look, it's clear we all love each other and all four of us have a unique and special relationship, with our dearest friends and er... relatives. However, I think we need to help Rob get his life back together.He's obviously riddled with guilt over his relationship with you, that he simply can't face Stacey in the bedroom department.

Sarah: You're right, I've caused him and Stacey immense damage. I haven't helped him at all, I've helped destroy the man in him. What was I thinking? I'm the most useless and destructive person in the whole world...

Breaks down and cries 15 secs

John: Sarah you're not destructive, but you are fucking stupid. I really don't think you meant anybody any harm. Sometimes affairs just progress and because they're driven by lust, they're hard to end. I can understand that

Sarah: But it wasn't lust for me, I was just giving my brother what he needed to get by, and face the world

John:If we can find a way to help Rob get over his guilt, would you do it? Even if it meant confronting him about it?

Sarah: Only if we can find a nice way, ease him into it, in a loving way without any resentment from anybody. We want him to recover from this, not spiral downwards into despair. And of course there's Stacey, she doesn't know anything.

John; I have an idea

Sarah: No, I have an idea. I'm the cause of this fuck up and I'm going to square every thing. Pass me the phone.

Garden sounds,lawn mower, birds tweeting - 20 secs

Phone rings

Sarah: Stacey, it's Sarah. Recovered yet from last night?

Stacey: Hi Sarah... it was lovely...er thank you. Er sorry, a bit groggy, I have a bit of a hangover, it was a heavy night. Don't remember much. You were asleep when we left.

Sarah: Come on Stacey, bet there was one bit you can remember

Stacey: Um...er ... Oh you mean your Stawberries Romanoff. Superb Sarah, really superb. Rob loved them.

Sarah: No, I mean my Strawberries, A la John. You know, my husband and your brother in law.

Stacey: What...?

Sarah: He told me all about it . But don't fret, really, it's okay. We're all very close friends and none of us is perfect, especially when we're all totally legless.

Stacey: Sarah you're amazing, I think I'm falling in love with you myself, I could never be so generous, if Rob was unfaithfull.

Sarah: Couldn't you? What if it was with some one who didn't want to deprive you of him, but just in a moment of madness started an affair that couldn't end? What if it didn't cause any long term damage to anyone.

Stacey: Well I suppose, maybe if...no I'd fucking kill him

Sarah: Well if it ever happens, I don't suppose you could argue to hard the virtues of fidelity could you? Anyhow, that's not why I'm ringing you. Todays going to be hot, Johns cutting the grass and we want you both to come over for a barbeque.We have some Champagne left over from last night and we think it would be good if we all chilled out together.. Also I don't want last night's antics, to spoil our relationship. Nobody needs to apologise fo anything.

Stacey: You really are the ideal wife.

Sarah: Actually I'm not all that perfect, anyhow come over for about one and bring your swimming cossies, we want to drink eat and sunbathe.

Stacey: Looking forward to it already and thanks Sarah, Thanks for everthing

Sarah: Like I said don't thank me for anything. See you later on.

Garden sounds,lawn mower, birds tweeting - 20 secs

Doorbell rings

John: Looks like the Dynamic Duo have arrived.

Sarah: John, you promised to be nice and we're all going to have a lovely afternoon, especially you, okay?

John: Whatever you say, you've got to sort this out

Sarah : That's my favorite boy. Now go and light the barbeque and I'll let them in.

Garden soundsr, birds tweeting - 20 secs

Rob: Garden looks really great John.You and Sarah both have green fingers.

John: Well let's say we both like planting things, know what I mean Rob?

Sarah: John shut up, right now and get some bubbly out of the fridge.

Rob: I need to speak you Sarah

Sarah: Not now

Rob: Sarah, it's John. I think he knows about us.

Sarah: Well of course he knows about us. He's known for years.

Rob: Sarah, did I hear you right? He knows about us? He knows what we've been doing all these years?

Sarah: Of course, you don't think I would keep anything from my husband, would you Rob?

Rob: And he doesn't mind, right. He's okay about it right?

Sarah: Don't push it Rob

Rob: He's not going to tell Stace is he?

Sarah: Take these glasses onto to patio for John and Stacey.

Rob: Sarah. Answer me, he's ok about it, right?

Sarah: Well, I wouldn't go out and taunt him about it. Look... just relax, have some Champagne and soak up some sun...everything will work out just fine - you'll see.

John: Anybody for some more Champers.

Stacey: Me first, me first

Rob: This garden is really secluded, can your neighbours even seen in?

Sarah: Actually they can't. I've been into both sides and we're totally invisible from prying eyes.

John: Sarah checked that out so she could get her minge tanned, without anybody seeing

Sarah: Very funny John, but as you know full well mine's completely covered with my fur, not like Stacey's of course.

Rob: What was that?

Sarah: Stacey's little honeypot, it's completely bald. Surely you've seen it recently Rob.

Rob: How the fuck do you know about what's inside my wifes knickers?

John: Not jealous are you Rob, what with you being so faithfull and all

Sarah : Any how it's only what John told me

Rob: You fucking bastards, he's been fucking my wife

John: Easy Rob you're in no position to judge, know what I mean

Stacey: What does he mean Rob, you're in no position to judge

Rob: Never mind me, perhaps you like to deny something, Miss perfect fanny

John: Look lets just say that everybody has been fucking everybody and nobody minds too much.

Stacey: Nobody minds too much. Nobody minds too much. We'll soon see about that. Rob, tell me you haven't been poking your own sister, tell me right now it isn't true.

Sarah: He can't exactly do that Stacey

Stacey: What, I can't believe it. I don't believe this. I think I'm going to be sick.

Sarah: Come on Stacey, you must have suspected something after all these years.

Stacey: No actually I didn't. But as they say fits into place doesn't it, you've always been too bloody close for my liking.

John: Stacey, look I was hurt too, but neither of us is in a position to judge are we?

Stacey: More Champagne I think this is all too much. This is too mucking futch.

Sarah: Look were all friends now any nobody has any more secrets and I for one feel wonderful about getting it off my chest.

Rob: Me too, in away I guess. Sorry Stacey, Sorry John.

John: Rob it's Ok – really it is

Stacey: Hmmmmm. Anything else, that every bloody body else knows, that I don't?

Sarah: No, now everybody knows everything, so come on, stop this nonsense. John get some more Champers in everyone's glass, I've got a game to play.

Glass tinkling, champagne being poured

Sarah: Right this is the best game for as hot day, with our two closest friends.Rules couldn't be simpler. Every time somebody finishes a glass, they have to remove an item of clothing. Sounds like fun everybody?

Rob: There's an imbalance here. You two have got bikinis on, that's two items. Me and John are in trunks. That's only one item. You have to take your tops off first.

John: Seconded

Stacey: Ok Sarah let's get our tits out. Here's mine. Like them John?

Sarah: Ok here's mine too, anybody want to feel them?. Must say this is very liberating. Here relaxing with our two best mates, Champagne flowing, sun beating down, what could be nicer?

Rob: Wait a minute. When these glasses are drunk, were all going to be butt naked.

John: Ever thought of joining Mensa, Rob?

Glass tinkling, champagne being poured

Stacey: Ok mines empty, so I'm first. Who wants to pull my pants down?

Sarah: Come here, I want to do it.

Rob: I've seen it all now.

John: Rob, relax,, this could get interesting

Sarah: Oh my dear Stacey, what a delightful crack you have...like a babys bottom isn't it.

Stacey: Excuse me. Not so fast you perverts, I'm the only one here with my bits in the breeze. You two get your cocks out where we can see them.

Sarah: Don't wait for them Stace, let's go and pull their trunks down now.

Stacey: That's better, what do you think Sarah, will they do for us?

Sarah: Two fine specimens of manhood, one circumcised, one hooded. Funny how they're both almost same size.

Stacey. No Robs is bigger

Sarah: No Johns is

John: If you two have quite finished your little cock chat, Sarah still has her bikini bottoms on.

Stacey: Right Sarah, bend over and lets get your arse out into the sun. Come on girl, stand up, hands on knees.

Sarah: All right then, but nobody run off, when you see my arse will you?

Stacey: Well there we have it chaps, one sweet smelling female bumhole, very tidy and in very good condition and as I understandit from the vendor, hardy used.

John: Wouldn't go so far as to say that.

Sarah: Shut up John and do something useful, like grab the drinks, I'm going down to lay on the lawn. Come on Stacey, no towels, lets get back to nature

Garden sounds,water trickling, birds tweeting - 20 secs

Stacey: Hmmm...I don't know Sarah, lying here, smelling the grass clippings, sun on our fronts, it's like heaven. We love you and John so much. You could do anything and we still would.

Sarah: Well we have done just about anything, haven't we. Forgive me Stacey?

Stacey: You're forgiven, you forgive me?

Sarah: Of course darling I already have. Now I need you to forgive Rob for me, can you do that?

Stacey: I don't have much choice do I?

Sarah: Well everybody seems to be forgiving everybody today, but I want you to do it with a good heart.

Stacey: Okay ,okay I forgive the fucking lot of you, okay.

Sarah: Thank you for that. It means so much to me and it will to Rob too. Now open your mouth, I'm want to kiss you.

Stacey: You are simply the worst sister in law in the whole damn world.! Now I've snogged a woman!

Sarah: Did I taste warm and sweet like you?

Stacey.: You tasted like an extension of me. Whats going on Sarah,. I'm getting all confused . I really liked that. Kiss me again.

Sarah: I will soon, but first, I want to see what all the fuss is about, between your legs. Open up and show me

Stacey: You are...so...very...very... bad... Sarah

Sarah: Ok how about this. Does this still feel bad?

Stacey: No Sarah that's just about... absolutely...bloody...fucking... bleeding...cunt fucking... perfect.

Oh, Ah etc + Garden sounds, water trickling, birds tweeting - 20 secs

John: Rob, Rob quick look at this. Can you see what these two bitches are doing on the lawn. They're muffing each other. They're licking our fucking minges. We need to stop this lesbo shit, my friend and we need to do so right now.

Rob: Lets remind the why the good lord fitted them with slots between their legs..

John: Right then. Sarah, Stacey we're coming on down, cunts at the ready girls.

Stacey: Trust men to spoil everthing

Sarah: No Stace, this is going to be great. Lie on your back and open up your thighs, that's it. Rob you kneel astride her and put you cock in her mouth. Stace you start sucking him, nice and slow. That's it, good girl. How's that feel Rob?

Rob: Gorgeous, liquid velvet...hmmmm

Stacey: Rob you're so hard

Rob: I know babe. More sucking, don't stop

Sarah: Ok Stace, nice and slow, wait form me and John. We're all going to fuck together.

Sarah:John, I'm going to kneel down between Staceys thighs and start flicking that baby bean of hers.I need you behind me and I want to feel that big fat cock of yours rammed into my twat or wherever you like and I want us all to cum together. Will that do you all right?

John: Ok how this, for a good fit

Sarah: Watertight... now start pumping me, that's it, that's it.

Heavy breathing

Stacey: Sarah, everybody, this is too much, I going to cum any second

Heavy breathing, girls moaning

Rob: Me too, I'm about to explode

Soft moans, heavy brathing

Sarah: I need another few seconds, John?

Load moans, heavy breathing

John: Just say the word, saps already on the up

Constant moaning

Sarah: Just am moment longer everbody, okay, okay, now, now here I cum, right now, everybody, okay, okay this is it.

Constant moaning, breathing recovering

Sarah: Nobody move that was so lovely so, so nice, so perfect. Anybody not agree that was the best fuck ever?

Stacey: Bliss, utter bliss.

Rob: Wonderful, like being reborn

John: Gorgeous, Lovely, perfect

Sarah: Good. Let's just lay down on our backs, hold hands, face the sky, let the sun dry us off and listen to the birds. Let's be thankful that four people, like us, can live in harmony and be at peace with each other. I think we're all such lucky, lucky people and now everything is sweet and perfect...everybody's happy. Love has prevailed.

John: Exactly

Garden sounds,water trickling, birds tweeting - 20 secs -

12