Robby Ch. 04

Story Info
Robby rescues his sister.
5.5k words
4.71
24.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe J
Joe J
8 Followers

Chapter Four - Easter

Robbie drove to Tampa to see his battered sister, Karen, as soon as he could pack a bag. He was worried sick about her. His parents were already at the hospital and were keeping Robby posted on Karen's status by cell phone. In addition to the concern for his sister, Robby was also as pissed off at her asshole of a husband as he had ever been at anyone in his life. Robbie was an easy-going guy but his good nature had an edgy side when he was angry. Karen's husband, Jason, had been arrested for domestic violence but was already out on bail courtesy of his wealthy parents and their compassionate attorney.

Karen was in a private room at the hospital; asshole Jason's parents were footing the bill for that as well, on advice of counsel. Jason Oliver was in hiding somewhere to avoid the bad press he was bringing his family; that was their main concern - bad press. It broke Robby's heart to see his sister there in the bed, her face swaddled in bandages. She was so small and looked so vulnerable. Carl and Louise Davis were relieved to see their son arrive. Karen had been asking for him every since they had been there. Carl and Louise went to the hospital cafeteria while Robby sat by the bed and held his sister's hand. Robby asked her what had happened.

"Jason came home after being gone for two days; I was angry and we started arguing. I told him I knew he was seeing other women and was involved in drugs and I wanted a divorce. He went crazy over that and started slapping me. He tore off my robe then started beating me while he raped me. He said he would kill me before he would let me have a divorce.

"I must have passed out because, when I woke up, he was gone. I called 911 from my cell phone and the police showed up with an ambulance. Jason showed up at the police station with his parents' lawyer. He spent the night in jail but then got out on bail. I am so scared, Robby; what if he tries to kill me like he said. He is mean and crazy," Karen sobbed.

"That's why I came here; and, when you are better, you are going home with me," Robbie promised.

"That's what I want, Robby; but what about school? I'll be here at least a week," Karen said.

Then she started crying harder and touched the bandage across her nose and over her left eye.

"The bastard broke my nose and chipped my eye socket. The doctor fixed my nose but said it will not look the same. And he won't know if my vision has been permanently affected until the swelling goes down," she wailed.

"Take it easy, Kari; everything will be just fine. Besides, I'll still love you even if you end up with two noses and one eye," he teased.

"Thanks, Robby; I know you mean that even if you said it as a joke. You are the only man I've ever met that loves me unconditionally. I can't believe I was stupid enough to marry that jerk. He was so sincere and loving when we were dating then he turned into an animal after we were married. Did you know he even tried to swap me with another guy on our honeymoon? I thought he was just drunk so I laughed it off. I am such an idiot. That's why we stopping coming over to visit. I did not want you or Mom or Dad to know anything was wrong; I was ashamed of the jerk I was dumb enough to marry."

"Don't beat yourself up over it, Sis; he was a good actor. He even fooled Mom and Dad. I never liked him just because he was taking you away from me; but I could never imagine him doing this."

"Well, I've learned my lesson; I won't make that mistake twice. I feel so much better with you here, Baby Brother. Can I have a kiss, or am I too ugly?"

Robby leaned over the bed and kissed her gently. She wrapped her slender little arms around his neck and sighed.

"The pain medication is making me drowsy. I wish you could hold me. Will you stay with me if I fall asleep?" she asked.

"You bet I will. I'm going to do some school work while you nap. I have all my assignments for the next week with me. I don't plan on you being out of my sight for a while."

Robby talked to Laura a couple of times a day while Karen was in the hospital. Laura said she was so lonely without him and missed him terribly. She would have felt even worse if it were not for their friend Jenna. Robby missed Laura also; they had been inseparable for four months. Laura told Robby that Jenna had met a man who seemed to be perfect for her. It was early -- but, so far, the guy had done everything right. Laura had met him and even gone out to dinner with them. Robby teased her about already stepping out on him even though he had been gone for only a few days. Laura said to not even joke about that; she was his and his alone.

Karen spent four more days in the hospital, mostly as a precaution for the slight concussion she had suffered. The bandages came off the day before she was discharged. Robby's anger flared anew when he saw the livid purple bruises that still covered her face. Mr. Jason Oliver had an ass-whipping coming if Robby got his hands on him. Anyone that hit a woman was a worm in Robby's opinion. But to beat his sister, who was barely five foot two and a hundred pounds, was truly despicable. Robby knew that he could kick big soft Jason's ass. His dad had boxed in college and taught Robby how to handle himself since when he was seven. Carl Davis had also insisted Robby take martial arts to counterbalance the music lessons Louise had Robby take.

Carl had to go back to his business after a couple of days. He drove Robby's truck back to Orlando and left his wife and son his Caddy. Robby usually teased Carl mercilessly about his flashy maroon 'pimp-mobile'. Carl protested that he needed it to impress clients -- but even Louise said he had bought the car because he had always wanted one.

Robby and Louise bundled Karen into the plush back seat of the car and drove her to her house. Robby went in first, half-hoping Jason was there. Jason, however, was still lying low, hiding out at his parents' place, and being a model citizen. When Robby had thoroughly checked the house, Louise and Karen came in and packed a couple of bags of necessities. From Karen's house, they drove straight back to Orlando. Karen said that she was never going back to that house or anywhere near Jason again.

At the Davis' home, Karen blanched and balked at the thought of being alone in her old room. She was petrified that Jason would come there and hurt her again. They settled on her sleeping with Robby in his room. Robby had always sought Karen's bed for comfort when he was small and something had scared him. So, it seemed only natural that he would provide the same comfort for her. But that was for later that night; for now, Louise and Robby made Karen comfortable on the couch where she could watch the television. Robby sat at the end of the couch with her feet in his lap. She cooed in contentment as he rubbed her tiny feet.

Louise Davis stood in the kitchen and watched them over the counter top as they shared the couch. She had never seen a bond between siblings as strong as her childrens'. Karen had never resented Robby for a second, not even when she was a teenager and was stuck baby-sitting him. Even with their seven year difference in age, they were best friends growing up. Karen had been fiercely protective of her brother when he was a youngster. She had even once taken on the neighborhood bully to protect him, a boy considerably bigger than she. Their roles reversed when Robby hit puberty at thirteen. Now, he was the protector and comforter. Louise knew that if Jason Oliver showed up at their house, he would be in for some serious trouble, even if her husband were not around.

Laura made a bee-line straight to the Davis' house when she arrived home from work. She walked into the house and straight into Robby's arms. She knew she was probably making a spectacle of herself but did not care as she covered his face with kisses. Karen sat up on the couch wrapping herself in the quilt Robby had covered her with to make room for Laura to sit. Laura had met Karen a few times but did not actually know her very well. Karen had been in college then off on her own since Laura had moved in next door four years ago. Laura was equally aghast at the lividly bruised and still-swollen face of her man's sister. She had never seen anyone that badly beaten in real life.

Carl arrived home shortly after Laura. They all shared a nice dinner and sat in the family room watching TV until ten. Robby walked Laura home and they talked on the porch for a few minutes. They exchanged a couple of passionate kisses; Laura began massaging Robby's hard dick through his covering trousers.

"If you come in for a minute, honey, I'll take care of this for you," Laura said.

"That sounds like the best idea I've heard lately," Robby said. "But if I go in I can't keep an eye on the house. I don't believe Jason is stupid enough to show up here, but you never know."

Laura glanced around, no one was outside, and it was dark on the porch. She pushed Robby backwards until he fell into one of the wicker rockers on the porch. His eyes widened in surprise as she sank to her knees and started unzipping his pants. For Laura, it was the most wickedly brazen thing she had ever done in public. She finally managed to free his beautiful big penis from its cotton prison and enveloped it with her mouth. In fewer than three minutes, he filled her mouth with his seed. Laura had a small orgasm herself just from the act of pleasing him. She cleaned him up with her tongue and tucked him back into his pants.

Robby stood up and took her in his arms. When he had kissed her until she was breathless, he let her go. She started to turn and slip into the house.

"Not so fast, Blondie," he said as his hand snaked up under her skirt.

She spread her legs and clutched his arm as he fingered her to a very public and very intense climax. When she had stopped shaking and regained her composure, he pulled his finger out of her and licked it clean. After another kiss, she finally walked into the house on rubbery legs.

Robby returned home to find Karen in the family room by herself. Their parents had already gone bed.

"How are you feeling, Kari?" Robby asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Grungy, stiff, and sore, but glad to be out of the hospital," she replied.

"Well, maybe I can help you feel better. Stay here and I'll be back in a minute," he said.

Robby went to the shared bathroom that connected the children's rooms. He turned on the hot water to fill the tub, then rooted around under the sink until he found a bottle of Mr. Bubble bubble bath. He dumped a bunch of the bubble mixture into the tub and, after the tub was full of steamy foam, went to retrieve his sister. Karen smiled when she saw the bubble-filled tub.

"You are the greatest, Robbie," she said kissing his cheek.

Robby went back to his room and shut the bathroom door. He was sitting at his desk when Karen called him from the bathroom. Robby peeked his head in the door and asked what she needed.

"Come wash my hair for me, Robby, like you use to. I want to be pampered by someone who loves me."

Karen was submerged in bubbles up to her chin so Robby knelt by the tub and she handed him the shampoo. Robby had always loved washing his sister's long thick chestnut hair. He worked the shampoo into a lather on top of her head then scratched and massaged her scalp. Karen groaned and sighed her appreciation as he worked. When he had finished with the shampoo, he took a large cup from under the sink and rinsed her hair. He applied conditioner next and combed it through her thick mane with his fingers.


Karen sat up, leaned forward, and handed Robbie the wash cloth. Robby soaped the cloth and washed her back. When he finished her back, he rinsed the conditioner out of her hair.

"Thanks, Sweet Baby; no one in the world makes me feel as good as you. I'm going to lie here for a while and soak out some aches and pains, ok?"

"Sure, Sis; call me if you need anything."

Robby went back to his desk to finish the last of his school assignments. Tomorrow was the last day of class before Easter break and Jenna Billings, his friend and English teacher, was coming by on her way to school to pick up his week's work. He was just finishing gathering all his papers together to give to Jenna when Karen walked out of the bath wrapped in a towel with another turbaned on her wet hair. She opened her suitcase and took out a pair of tiny pink panties then rummaged through Robby's chest-of-drawers until she found one of his t-shirts. When she had her sleepwear assembled, she unceremoniously dropped the towel from around her body and removed the towel from her head.

Robby started at her unabashedly as she stood five feet in front of him as naked as the day she was born. The saying that dynamite came in small packages was coined to describe his sister. She was short and slender yet had long legs and perky breasts that were surprisingly full. Her ass was a perfect shape and jutted out saucily.

"You still have the nicest body I've ever seen," Robbie said admiringly.

"Thanks, Robby. Yours is the one opinion I know isn't a line of bullshit."

She slipped on her panties and his t-shirt then went back to the bathroom to blow dry her hair. Robby stood up, stripped, and put on a pair of flannel pajama pants. He turned off the overhead light, turned on his bedside lamp, and crawled under the covers. Robby was just nodding off when Karen slid under the covers. Robby rolled over on his side, snuggled up to her, and draped his arm over her.

"This is the first time in forever that I've felt comfortable in bed with someone. I'm sorry I'm keeping you away from Laura," Karen said, pulling his arm tighter around her.

"That's not a problem Kari, Laura understands and knows how close we are. Now go to sleep and let me hold you."

She did just that, and he followed her into dreamland.

Robby woke up the next morning with his morning erection pressed into the crevice of a delectable ass. He squeezed the plump breast that was somehow in his hand and sighed in contentment. Then he realized to whom the breast and ass belonged. He quickly let go of his sister and scooted backwards. Karen made a little disapproving noise at the loss of contact with him but thankfully stayed asleep.

Robbie went into the bathroom and took a shower. Karen was awake when he returned to his bedroom. She stretched luxuriously and shot him a smile.

"That was the best night's sleep I've had in a while, baby brother. I feel almost human this morning."

Robby thought she was incredibly cute even with her black eyes and still-swollen nose. Her hair was tousled and his t-shirt was about ten sizes too big for her. She looked as if she were about twelve. Karen slid out of bed and padded barefoot into the bathroom so Robby quickly dressed in some cut-off jeans and an old shirt. He was slipping on his rattiest sneakers when she reappeared.

"Where are you going?" Karen asked in alarm.

"Nowhere, Kari. It's Saturday, I've got to mow the lawn."

"Ok, sorry to be such a sissy; but I don't feel safe without you near me."

Robby went downstairs while she dressed. His mom and dad were up sitting in the nook and drinking coffee. Robbie grabbed a bagel and popped it into the toaster then joined them. Carl was already dressed to go golfing; he had an eight o'clock tee time at the public golf course a few miles from their house. Karen came down a few minutes later and kissed her parents on the cheek. She told them she felt better today and was up for midnight mass that evening. Carl had asked if he should stay home but Karen insisted he go golfing as planned. She felt bad enough about disrupting Robby's life; she did not want to ruin her father's too. Carl finished his coffee then headed out. He reminded Robby to make sure the pool was clean and the chemicals right so his sister could use it if she wanted. The pool had been uncovered since the first of April and the pool's heater had the water temperature up to eighty-five.

Robby followed his dad out to get his lawn equipment from the garage. He had three lawns to mow today, including Laura's and the next door neighbor's on the other side. Cutting grass proved Robby what little disposable income he needed above his allowance. His parents had nixed the idea of a part-time job during the school year. They told him he was already stretched thin enough with school, sports, and band activities.

Robby checked the pool, cut his own yard first, then mowed the Fillmore's next door. As he was using the weedeater around Mr. Fillmore's prized Canary Island Palm tree, Laura walked up to his house and waved to him. Robby waved back. Laura was carrying a beach bag and had on a pool cover-up. Clearly, Karen had invited her over for a swim.

Robby refilled his mower with gasoline and hurried over to Laura's. He was looking forward to a dip in the pool himself as it was already above eighty degrees and it was only nine-thirty in the morning. Robby mowed Laura's backyard first then headed for the front. He had just cleared the edge of her house when he spied a strange car in his drive-way. His heart did a flip-flop as he let go of the mower and sprinted towards his front door. The door was standing wide open and Robbie skidded through it.

Robby took a quick look around; the house was deserted, but the French door leading out to the pool was open. Robby raced through the family room and out the door. Jason was standing on the deck taking off his shirt.

"Come out of the pool, bitch; if I have to go in there to get you, you'll be sorry," Jason said menacingly.

Karen and Laura were standing in chest-deep water in the center of the pool. Both women were petrified with fear.

"Get out of my house, shithead," Robby said as he stepped out the door.

Jason spun around and stared at Robby. Robby knew immediately that Jason was high on something. His eyes were fully dilated even in the sunlight and he had a feral expression on his face. Jason was a big man, probably six-four and two hundred and fifty pounds. He was thirty pounds heavier than when he played second string tight end at the University of Florida.

"Well, well, well, if it's not the fag brother. This is between me and my wife, queer boy; stay out of it if you don't want hurt."

Robby backed towards the far end of the pool away from the door he had just exited. If Jason followed him, the women might be able get into the house and phone the police. Robby decided to give Jason some incentive to come after him.

"Seems to me you're the real faggot since the only person you can beat up is a defenseless woman," Robby taunted.

Jason bellowed and charged towards Robby. Robby noticed his mother was standing at the door with the phone to her ear. His mom looked as frightened as the other women as she franticly motioned for the women in the pool to come into the house with her. Robby stepped to the side to evade the charging Jason but, for all his flabby bulk, Jason was still fairly quick. Jason veered at the last minute and managed to sweep Robby off his feet with his extended arm. Robby fell against the plastic picnic set, sprawled across the table, and hit his head against the umbrella pole. Jason ended up stumbling over one of the resin chairs and fell onto the pool deck on his hands and knees.

Robby's head stung where the pole had smacked it -- but it was nothing serious. He jumped up and managed to regain his balance before Jason could stand. Robby drew back his foot and planted a football type kick into Jason's ribs. Jason grunted as his breath whooshed out. Robby was surprised that Jason continued to rise despite the kick. Robby glanced at the pool to see if Laura and his sister were out yet. The pool was empty so he turned his attention back to Jason. This close to his brother-in-law, Robby could smell his acrid body odor. Jason smelled like the speed-freak skinheads at school. Jason was high on methamphetamine. That meant big trouble for Robby. Jason's reflexes would be heightened, he would feel less pain, and he would not tire as easily. Robby hoped Jason had been high all night and was starting to run down.

Joe J
Joe J
8 Followers
12