Robby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was on his feet already and rubbing his side. His was breathing shallowly as if his ribs might be broken.

"You fight like a girl, queer bait; I'm going to tear your fucking head off," Jason spat as he came back at Robby.

The ribs were slowing him down some, thankfully; Robby was able to avoid his rush this time and land a punch to his kidney on the side he had already kicked. Jason cursed and rounded on him again. This time Jason did not charge him blindly, he stalked him, trying to get Robby into the corner of the pool enclosure. Jason took a couple of swings that Robby blocked. The heavy punches hurt even though they were off his forearms and shoulder. Robby punched Jason a couple of times in the face, little flicking jabs that had to have hurt. Jason would stop, blink, and then move forward again, keeping his big body between Robby and the door.

Robby knew that he was in deep shit when his back hit the aluminum corner pole of the screen enclosure. Robby hit Jason with a couple of combinations then covered up when Jason's bulk pushed him into the corner. Jason hit him with some hard shots, not all of which Robbie could block. He was starting to sag to the ground when Jason screamed. Robby did drop to the ground then to get out of the way of two deputies and their tasers. The deputies backed away as the enraged Jason turned on them. The female deputy put away her taser and drew her night-stick.

"On your knees, sir, and you won't get hurt," she said.

"Fuck you, bitch," Jason said and lunged at her.

In a well-coordinated display of teamwork, her partner tased Jason in the side as she cracked him in the shins with her nightstick. Amazingly, Jason only dropped to one knee then staggered back up. A second pair of deputies arrived and the four of them were able to wrestle Jason down and hog tie him. Jason had landed a few punches, including one to the nose of the female deputy. For the second time in two weeks, Jason broke a woman's nose. However, unlike Karen, this woman was not helpless and had friends with her. Jason took the ass-whipping he richly deserved as they none too gently subdued him. The feisty female deputy with the bloody nose wore Jason's shins out with her night-stick. They must have looked as if they were hamburger, judging by the amount of blood seeping through Jason's pant leg.

The officers had a debate about calling Jason an ambulance as Robby sat shakily at the picnic table.

"He can suffer," said Deputy Melvin, then rephrased it as she wincingly wiped the blood off her nose, "Since this citizen does not appear to be in immediate need of emergency treatment, he can enjoy a ride to the hospital with us and get checked out while they fix my nose."

By now, they were all in the house except Jason. The other deputies ended up taking Jason to the emergency room, obeying all traffic laws and speed limits, while Louise Davis administered first-aid to Deputy Melvin with an ice pack. Melvin's partner interviewed Karen while Laura fussed over Robby. Robby was a little bruised and had a small mouse under one eye from a glancing blow; otherwise, he was fine. Deputy Melvin was definitely not a whimp; she stoically stuck to her job until the interviews were completed.

The deputies assured Karen that, this time, Jason was not getting out of jail so easily and then they departed for the hospital. Jason was facing a litany of charges from breaking and entering to multiple counts of assault on a law enforcement officer. Before it was all said and done, attempted murder and a major drug possession charge were added; despite his parents' money and the slickest lawyers they could get to take the case, he received ten years in prison.

After the deputies left, Robby was the center of attention as all three women tried to mother him at once. When Carl came home from the golf course, the women filled him in on what had happened. Carl walked outside with Robby and they sat on the patio table. Carl told his son how proud he was of him; by all accounts his intervention probably saved his sister's life. Robby protested that he was just doing what Carl himself would have done then went back to Laura's to finish her lawn.

Mowing complete, Robby put away his lawn equipment, checked on his sister, and then went back to Laura's to re-check her lawn. He was bone tired after the adrenaline wore off and was starting to get sore from Jason's punches. Laura ran him a hot bath then sat by the tub and bathed him.

"I was so scared when that crazy bastard came out of the house. But I was even more scared for you when you started fighting with him. You are so brave, Robby; he was so big and mean, yet you went right after him."

Robby laughed when she used a curse word, he had never heard her even say 'damn' since he had known her. The bath revived Robby -- and Laura's nearness and touch was making him erect. His hardening dick rose above the water as if it were a submarine's periscope.

"So, how do you plan on rewarding your hero, ma'am?" he asked.

Laura dried him off, took him to bed, and showed him how heroes were treated in these here parts.

Laura was dripping wet by the time she mounted her true love. She insisted on him just lying there while she did all the work. She sighed in contentment as she settled onto his implacable impaler. Robby played with her breasts as she rode him to her first orgasm. He came with her when she reached her second. When she recovered from her strong climax, she licked off their juices from his cock and sucked him hard again. Laura reached across him and retrieved the KY warming gel from the night stand.

"A hero should get an extra special reward," she said as she liberally coated his shaft with the lubricant.

Laura, an intelligent woman, had enjoyed anal sex from the first time they had tried it. By mutual consent, they saved it for special occasions. Well, today certainly qualified as that, she rationalized. It took a little effort to get him seated in her sexy ass with her on top but the results were worth the effort. As she raised and lowered herself in a steady rhythm, Robby manipulated her clit. She again came twice before he pumped his seed into her.

They showered off after their love-making and walked back to the Davis' house for supper. After supper, they watched a movie on HBO in the family room until Robby's eyelids started to droop. Midnight mass was definitely out for tonight -- but all agreed that they would try for the sunrise service in the morning. Robby walked Laura home again. Laura completely understood Karen's need to have her brother near her, especially after her traumatic day. Robbie kissed Laura good night and headed home.

Karen was already showered and in the bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. Robby slid in next to her and she snuggled into his shoulder.

"I knew you would protect me, Robby. I was scared but I just knew you would save me. When you burst out of the doorway, all you needed was a white horse and shining armor. I've been doing a lot of thinking today, Robby -- and this time I'm not leaving you. I don't know what it's going to take or how we are going to make it work. I just know that I never want to be away from you again. When I saw you at the hospital on the day you were born I knew you were put on the Earth just for me."

Karen had felt that way his entire life. When she went to college she had missed him terribly but had coped. She started thinking in college that she needed to have a life of her own that was not centered on her brother. When handsome football player Jason Oliver, after they had been dating a year, had asked her to marry him, she eagerly accepted. Karen had convinced herself she was in love with Jason; so she doted on him as she had Robby. Jason, however, was not Robby. Jason was selfish, arrogant, and took her for granted. He liked having her at home, the ever dutiful little wife, but he also did whatever he wanted regardless of her wishes. Almost as soon as they returned from their honeymoon, Jason started going out at least two nights a week.

Karen had tried hard to make their marriage work. She let him have his rough way with her anytime he wanted. At his urging, she dressed sexily when his friends visited so he could show her off. But she would not suffer his drinking buddies' groping as he wanted her to, and absolutely refused to include others in their sex life. Jason had belittled her for that and told her she was not a real woman. After a year of his steadily increasing abuse, she had had it and confronted him. That was when Jason exploded, beating and raping her on the kitchen floor. Karen snapped out of her reverie when Robby answered her.

"That's great, Kari, but there is Laura to consider. I love her and can't even think about being without her."

"I know that, Baby; I won't interfere with the two of you -- but I am staying," she said with finality.

Now it was Robby's turn to think. He loved Karen as much as he loved Laura. His sister had been the center of his universe for eighteen years. He was crushed when she married Jason but knew it had to be. He would not hold her back from having a normal live. He loved her enough to let her go. Now she was unexpectedly back in his life, for good this time, she said. That was more than fine with him, and their might be a way to make it work. After all, Laura was the recipient of all that Karen had taught him. Yes, Karen was the mystery woman that Laura wondered about.

To be continued...

12