Robert Lost His Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Oooooouch my ass! You son of a bitch, you are stretching my butt crack open. Ouch!!!

I pumped all eight in and out in a good rhythm and she was taking it and loving it.

- Fuck it good baby! Enjoy your Rebecca's tight ass. Oh yeah!

- So damn tight!

- How is that for your first ass fuck Robert? Are you enjoying your Rebecca's tight butt? - I love it Rebecca!

- All right then, fuck that ass good now!

Rebecca released her hand from opening her ass cheeks and braced both hands onto the carpet to back herself onto my cock. Pushing her stretched up asshole onto my pole, she now was in full enjoyment of conquering her challenge.

- Oh Yeah! We got it in real good now baby! Oh my god I love that big cock up my ass! Fuck that ass deep baby! Fuck it good!

Rebecca was gyrating her hips around my cock. Her big ass was bouncing as my big cock pumped her stretched out asshole and my balls slapped against pussy vulvae.

- Fuck my ass baby! Enjoy your Rebecca's tight ass! Enjoy it!! Ahh! Holy shit! I've got a eight inches cock up my ass! Son of a bitch! You are stretching my asshole for good! My ass feels so fucking full!

I drove my cock to the balls and back. I was now making full contact with her ass cheeks. Rebecca never thought I would fit my entire cock up her bun. But now she was ready to cum, and so was I.

- Fuck that ass good baby. Cum on my ass baby! Cum on my ass!

I fucked with my eight inches of dick into Rebecca's asshole, with long and hard strokes. She started to moan loudly.

- Oh Yes! I am cumming! I am cumming!

Rebecca shook up all over again. Her sphincter tightened around my cock and her inner muscles went into spasm.

I pulled her hip firmly and shoving my cock in her super tight butt hole. Our orgasm came together and she was crying with pleasure and pain.

-Ouaaahh! I am cuming! I am cuming! Oh my ass! I am cuming!

I pumped my load deep into Rebecca's ass, while she was having her sixth orgasm. She shook and screamed very loudly. We continued cuming like that for another few seconds. Then Rebecca pulled my dick out and a stream of my cum flushed out of her ass. Her asshole was gapping open about a coin size wide.

- Did you enjoy butt fucking! Was that what you always imagined?

- Oh Rebecca! This was way better than my best wet dream.

Rebecca looked down at my cock which became totally limped. I also looked down at my cock; it was wet with cum juices. She reached down and grabbed my cock. She started to suck it down her throat again, slurping it clean and making it hard for another fuck of the evening... I wondered which new position I would learn this time....

- Robert now I shall give you tonight's last lesson.

- What is that?

- Fucking pussy in standing position. Now lay on your back on the floor.

- Rebecca you told me that you would teach me fucking in standing position, then why you tell me to lie down on my back?

- No question Robert. Just follow my directive.

I laid down on my back as directed by Rebecca.

My erect cock was standing straight in upright position.

Rebecca came to me, sat beside me and made a few stroke on my shaft with her hand till it becomes rock hard. She kissed lovingly on the crown of my cock. She then stood up, faced towards me and placed her legs across my waist. She started to lower her naked body bending her knees. As she gradually lowered her body, her pussy crack started to part apart and finally she landed on the crown of my erect cock. It just touched her pussy lips. When she further lowered, the crown of my cock entered her love canal. She lowered further and the entire length of my pecker was dug inch by inch in her pussy channel till her ass chicks landed on my thighs.

- Rebecca what you are doing? I suppose you are again riding on my erect cock.

- No Robert. You are not correct. I told you shall fuck my pussy in standing position. It is Just a preparation for this. Now grip my waist tightly with your hands and sit on your hips keeping your legs straight and your cock inside my pussy.

As I followed her directive, Rebecca smiled mischievously. She locked her arms around my shoulder, her ankles around my waist and embraced me tightly.

She started to brush her luscious lips over my lips, nibbling briefly at my lower lip.

A wild guttural moan was let out from my throat from the pleasure of feeling the soft touch of Rebecca's breasts pressed on my chest, tight clench of her pussy mussels on my pecker and sweet nibbling of her teeth on my lower lip.

- Robert now holding me in position stand up and move to the mirror.

As I did so, I saw the reflection of our hugged naked body into the mirror.

- Robert do you see your cock in the mirror?

- No Rebecca.

- Why? Where your monster cock gone?

- Entire length of my pecker hided in your pussy cavern.

- Then what you see Robert?

- I see only your butt chicks and my hanging balls.

- Robert turn sidewise. You could be able to see more. I also want to see you.

As I turned, Rebecca putting her chin on my face looked at the mirror.

- Robert how you feel the look of our naked body hugged together?

- Really good and exciting Rebecca.

- What you see now tell my sweet darling.

- I see your beautiful naked body hugging tightly my naked body with your arms and legs, I see your developed bare breasts have taken disc shape due to pressure on my bare chest and I see the contour of your round shaped buns.

- Robert now support my hips with your palms and move to the wall.

As I did so, Rebecca released the lock her ankles, straightened both her legs and supported her feet on the wall.

She then started jolting her waist putting pressure on the wall and releasing thereafter by her feet alternatively, hugging me tightly with her arms around my shoulder and gyrating her hips. As Rebecca started to jolt her waist, her pussy started move along the length of my hard erect cock.

- Now, Robert, move your hips back and forth and fuck me, I love to be fucked with your hard penis!!!"

I also started move my hips forward during Rebecca's forward move and back during her backward move pumping my hard erect cock in her pussy hole.

Breathing of both Rebecca and me became noticeably heavier.

- Robert how you feel fucking my pussy in standing position?

- It is really exciting Rebecca. Mmmmm, it is wonderful. The exquisite sensation of sliding my cock in and out of your warm pussy is unbelievable.

- Continue to fuck in my pussy until you come.

Rebecca's pussy grabbed my penis in a vise-like grip sending waves of incredible pleasure through me. Rebecca held me tightly locking her ankles across my waist.

My hips were in a rhythmic fucking motion of long strong pounding thrusts. I began to move my cock back and forth sometimes sideways, sometimes thrusting deeply and other times almost pulling out of her wet vagina. Each different movement produced a different sound of delight from Rebecca.

My cock head was bumping off her cervix as I was penetrating her pussy so deeply.

Rebecca bucked, I bucked and both of us grunted and panted ferociously, driving at each other with lust.

Both of us started to twist our hips in unison letting out a low moan.

I just could not stand anymore and my ejaculation approached quickly.

Rebecca's pussy convulsed wildly, tightening and loosening itself around my thick fuck pole. My cock started to pulsate in Rebecca's pussy cavern.

Finally both of us came together simultaneously.

I groaned through clenched teeth and I raised my hips in an involuntary effort to force my cock even deeper into her ass hole.

- Oh Rebecca, I'm cumming. Hot torrent of seeds started to flow from my balls.

- Oh yes... Oh my dear, I'm Cumming too... oh god... it feels so fucking good.

Shoot your load deep in my ravaged pussy.

I exploded in a rush of warm cum and my excited cock jetted blast after blast of thick hot nectar deep inside Rebecca's boiling pussy. Rebecca also came in a flow of warm juices through her pussy hole and wave after wave of pleasure surged through her vaginal passage. This was my forth and Rebecca's seventh orgasm of the night.

Rebecca shivered with pleasure as she received load after load, moaning and groaning excitedly the whole time.

After both of us were cooled down, Rebecca released her grip from my shoulder and waist. She took my hand and led me to the bed. She looked at me and said;

- I think this is enough for you for this night.

I replied;

- I have enough sperms in my balls for another fuck.

- No Robert that is enough for the first time. Tomorrow we shall make love making again with fresh vigour. Let us take rest now.

We laid the bed in each other's arms; our bodies just melt together in peaceful contentment. We laid there embracing each other's naked body and fell asleep in each others arms till morning.