Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down in an armless chair at the table and turned it away from the table and pulled her down on my lap so I could kiss her. She was again trying to suck my tongue out of my head and I was returning as much as I could and started easing my hands down to her great ass. I took her hips and moved her to a straddle position on my lap. That made her legs part, which was my intent. I snaked my right hand down under her and rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers and started her going again. I eased my middle finger into her pussy and worked it a little bit, getting it as wet as I could. Then I pulled it back and she moaned into my mouth. Then I place my hand on her hot ass and tried as best I could to coordinate my hands and still suck on her tongue. (I'm not a computer!) But with my left hand I slapped her ass hard and pushed my right middle finger into her asshole at the same time and she screamed in shock—at both the spank and the insertion into her asshole. But I held on to her and kept pushing my finger in and spanked her a couple more times. Her head was on my shoulder now and she was holding on to me tightly.

"Oh fuck, Robert, my god,... you are driving me crazy!!! The spankings hurt so damned good and that finger fucking my ass is just fantastic. You really know how to make a girl cum!!! Now I just need something in my pussy and I'll be cumming all over the house!!!!" Her ass was fucking back on my finger and I reached up with my left hand and took hold of her nipple and pulled it hard. Of course the harder I pulled, the tighter I had to pinch it. Her ass was squirming all over my lap.

"You like all this pain and penetration, don't you Jenny? Tell me what you are Jenny. Talk dirty to me baby!! You'd love to have a cock in every one of your holes, wouldn't you, nymph? Could you handle that baby?" I whispered to her, teasing her. I didn't know if she liked "dirty talk" or not so I was feeling her out on that.

She was quiet for a minute with her head on my shoulder and her ass going wild. Then she lost her rhythm and I knew it was coming. She raised her head up and looked at me through squinted eyes and said" Oh fuck me Robert!! I am a nasty little whore and I love cock so much! Fuck me till I can't walk, Robert, with that big cock of yours. I need cock baby, I need it like I have never needed it before. Shove it up in me, make it go all the way to my tits!!! I'm a cock slut honey, put that cock in me you bastard and quit teasing me. I need fucked now!!!!!!!!"

I grabbed her hip with my right hand after I pulled my finger out of her ass, and grabbed my cock with my left hand and aimed it and jerked her forward onto my cock and she orgasmed right then. She was right!!! She needed it right then!! She started grinding her hips on my cock, and I reached down between us and got my fingers wet again and this time I put two in her ass and shoved them in deep!!! She groaned and then she picked up her tempo a bit and said "Robert you motherfucker, you sure treat a girls body bad, but fuck I need it all!! I am almost ready again baby!!! We fucked hard for another minute and she started talking dirty again. "Give it to me Robert hard and deep!!! Make me hurt!! I'm just a cheap little whore and I need to be fucked and fucked and made to suck and everything!! Shove it in up to my neck Robert, shove it in hard and deep!"

She was riding my cock like a bronco and I was helping all I could.

She yelled out, "Oh fuck me Honey, I'm cumming again!!! Oh fuck it's good Robert oh Robert oh fuck me baby, fuck me.!!!!!

Then she sort of collapsed on me with her head on my shoulder again. I put my arms around her back and stood up, still buried in her pussy and walked over to the living room carpet and she dropped her legs down and then she laid down on the carpet. I knelt down and spread her legs and buried my face in her pussy and she yelled out again!!! "Oh yes Robert!! Eat me baby!! I love you!!! Let me cum in your mouth honey!!!" I just continued to lick and suck and nibble on her pussy. Very quickly she was humping against my face as hard and fast as she could. She was now pinching and pulling on her nipples as she fucked my face. I kept at her till I thought she was close and then stopped and just sat back and looked at her. She had a serious quizzical look on her face for a minute then she said "Oh no you bastard, you ain't quitting now!!! You got me right to the edge, now come here and make me cum dammit!!!" I smiled and sat there a few more seconds and she started fingering herself and cursing me for leaving her hanging like that.

I said "Ok my little slut, if you want it so bad, get up on your hands and knees like the bitch in heat that you are and I'll fuck you again!!! But you'd better make sure that I cum this time!!! I like to cum too, you know!!" I tried very hard not to laugh at this exchange, but I wanted to drive her crazy with lust!!

She scrambled around and got up on her hands and knees and put her head on the floor. I crawled up behind her and without saying a word, just shoved my dick into her as far as it would go in one fast movement. She groaned and said "Good grief!! Are you trying to kill me or do you just like to make my pussy ache for you??"

"I want that pussy baby. I mean, I want it all the time!!! Every time I come home and stay a while, I want your ass naked on my cock!!! Do you understand that Nymph? Huh? You going to do that?"

"Oh Robert, YEA!!! Anything you want baby!!! Just don't let Andy find out!!! I'll be your little slut as long as you'll have me!!" She moaned.

"You going to let me do anything I want to with you? (I started fucking in and out now) and she was moaning. Any thing I want to do to you, you will do? You fucking whore? You love cock so much, you willing to take it any way I give it to you?"

"Yes Robert, Yes!!! Anything you want to do, any way you want to do it, just keep me fucked and cumming baby!! Do me any way you want to!! Just don't stop fucking me baby. I love you and your cock!!"

I kept fucking her hard and fast and soon she started loosing her rhythm again and I knew it was time! I pounded into her a couple more long hard strokes and reached under her and got her nipple and started pulling on it hard and then I quickly jerked my dick out of her pussy and slammed it back against her asshole and pushed hard till it popped on in. she yelled out "No Robert, NO!" but it was too late I was in to the hilt already and fucking her will all the strength I had left in me.

She started pushing back without any rhythm and I knew she was close again. I leaned over her back and I said "You like that ass fucking baby? You love it don't you slut? It feels so big and full in your ass and you need to feel my cum in there don't you Jenny?"

"Yes Robert, Yes! Fuck my ass! Fill it with your cum baby!! I mean fill it up!!! Oh it feels so wonderful baby!!! Good god I'mmmm cummmmmiinggggg babeeeeee!!!"

I was right there with her. I pumped a load into her that it took me two hours to build up to!!! When she finally slowed down and stopped moving, I pulled my dick from her ass and sat back on the floor. She was again, looking like she was unconscious. I got up, went to the bathroom and got two wash clothes and soaked then with hot water and came back. I cleaned myself with one and then proceeded to wipe her thighs and pussy, and her ass with the other. She just laid there, breathing shallow and smiling.

I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine and poured two glasses of it and sat down at the table and watched her. I have never ever fucked one this thoroughly before. Never made one pass out!!! I was proud of myself!!! But then, she was a great lady and a fantastic piece of ass!!!

The phone rang and I reached for it and answered and looked back at Jennifer. It was Sandra. "What are you doing for lunch today Robert?"

"Well, I know what I'd LIKE to do for lunch today!!! How about you??"

"The same!! Want me to come over?" She asked.

I thought real fast and said "That would be fantastic honey. Yes. How long will it take you to get here?"

"I can leave anytime now! You want me to come straight over, right now?"

"Yes, Please!! That would be so great!!" I said.

"Give me 15 minutes and you'd better have something ready for me sweety!!" she teased.

"Oh I will baby, I will!!" I teased back.

I went over to Jenny and knelt down and pulled a pillow from the couch and stuck it under her head and said, "Take a break baby. It's ok. I will be right here with you."

There was a faint smile on her face and I left her there sleeping on the floor. I went and pulled my shorts back on.

I drank my wine and then turned on some music and in just a few minutes, Sandra arrived. I met her at the front door and let her in. As soon as I closed the door, she had her arms around me and was kissing me very passionately. We broke the kiss and she said "I had to see you one more time before you took off on your trip. Damn I need you baby. And I wish Charlene was here too. I could use a good licking while you try to disable my pussy!!!"

I smiled and whispered, "I need you to do me a big favor baby. Trust me, you are going to love it. But just follow my lead, ok?"

"Anything for you Robert. Anything, just so we can have some fun before I leave!" She whispered back.

I looked over at the floor and Sandra followed my lead and she went "OH!! Who is that? Is she alright?"

I said "Yeah, she is fine, just exhausted and she lives next door. OK?"

"Sure baby. She looks damned good! You sure know how to pick'em Robert!" She whispered.

"I didn't pick her, she picked me. And I think she is game for most anything if she can get off on it. Come on, get your clothes off baby and let's see if she can handle the two of us!!" I jerked my shorts off again and threw them on the couch and straddled Jenny on the floor. I knelt down and rolled her onto her back and repositioned the pillow. She opened her eyes and smiled and said "Damn Robert!! You wore me out!!"

"Well, I'm not through with you yet baby! I lost track of your orgasms and I only got one, so now it's my turn, open up!" I said as I fed her my hard dick with my left hand. She didn't hesitate, but took it right in her hot mouth and started sucking hard!! I reached behind me and pointed down to Jenny's pussy and then stuck my fingers in it and she moaned and Sandra got the idea and knelt down and when I moved my fingers away, Sandra replaced them with her mouth.

Jennifer's eyes got wide and I pushed more cock into her mouth to keep her from yelling. She made a few faces and tried to push me away, but she couldn't and soon she was into it. I could feel her body bouncing as she fucked Sandra's face. I took her face in my hands and started pushing harder to get my dick in her throat and soon I was ready to cum again. I couldn't tell if Jenny had cum or not, cause she was making all kinds of noises. But I didn't want to cum right yet. I pulled out of her mouth and as she tried to get up she said "Robert, what the fuck is going on? Who's eating my pussy baby? Damn it's good!!"

I laughed and said "That would be my friend Sandra and leaned to one side so she could see her. Sandra was busy but waved by wiggling her fingers at Jenny. Jenny started going nuts on us! She was humping and groaning and scratching at my chest and finally she oped her mouth and yelled "FUCK!!! Eat me honey!! I'm cumminggggggggg!!! Robertttttt!!!!OHHHHHh Fuckkk!!" and then she fell back on the floor.

Sandra stopped and crawled up beside me and said "Hi there Jennifer!!! Good pussy you have there!!!" And then laughed a little laugh.

Jennifer looked up at her and smiled and said, "Ummmmm damn you are good. Glad you approve. Robert has been in it so much this morning, that I'm amazed that it still works!!" She looked at me then and said "I know there is a story here, but it'll have to wait. I owe my new friend something!"

I moved over out of the way and Jenny said "Sandra, on your back baby!! I haven't done this in years, but damned if I ain't going to now!!! "

Sandra laid out on her back and put the pillow under her head. She had a big smile on her face and I was going to see if I couldn't plant some seeds in that smile.

Sandra squealed out "Oh Robert!!! Look, it's shaved clean as a baby's ass!!! I am going to love this honey!!" And she laid down between Sandra's legs and buried her face in Sandra's pussy.

OK then!!! All is well!! I smiled down at Sandra and said "I guess you get the goodies baby!"

She opened her mouth and I slid my cock in as far as it would go. She started sucking and licking and working my balls with her hand and I was going to let her have the whole load soon!!!

I reached behind me and started pinching and pulling on Sandra's nipples and got a few moans from her. I could see her ass giving Jenny's face hell too. But Jenny was a trooper and help on. It didn't take long at all to get Sandra off. She pulled back from my dick and said "Come one asshole, fill my throat with your nasty cum!! I need to feel used and I need the taste of cum baby, fuck my face and cum with me now!!"

Her hands were on my ass pulling me into her face and I was fucking the opening of her throat and I couldn't stand it any longer and shot her mouth and throat full of hot cum. She strained to hold me in her throat and cum at the same time. Her snuffed out scream around my cock only led to vibrations on it and made my orgasm even stronger. Finally I had emptied my load in her throat and she let me go and I rolled over on the floor. Jenny rolled over with me.

I looked over at Jenny and said "Remember what you said earlier. I am going to hold you to that!!" She nodded her head.

Sandra raised up and said "This is quite a surprise lunch Robert! And a very tasy one too, If I do say so myself!!"

Jenny looked at her kinda funny and Sandra giggled and said "Honey, I called Robert a while ago and hinted what I wanted for lunch and he agreed, not telling me what he was having too!! I am on my lunch break so I have to watch the time.

Jenny said "Sandra, do you do this often for lunch? I mean, get laid?"

Sandra said, "Well, no, not too often. Just when I have someone I can trust and can do a good job with me. I am horny most of the time. And I can easily go both ways, as you found out a while ago. I love sex, and it doesn't matter to me if it is with a man or a woman, as long as it is good!!"

Jenny sat up and slid over to Sandra and took her in her arms and said "Thank you for helping me out today. I had forgotten how wonderful a woman can be when they want to be!'

Sandra hugged her back, and looked her in the eyes and said "Does that mean that you will be looking for some more of that later?" Before Jenny could answer, Sandra had her mouth on Jenny''s mouth and they were locked in a very passionate kiss.

My dick got hard again watching them, so I just stuck it under their noses to break them apart. They broke apart laughing at me and said "Oh is he being deprived?" And then giggled again.

"Sandra, do you have enough time for one more round baby? Or should you leave so you don't get into trouble at work? I asked.

She looks at her watch, and said " No baby......Babies, I had better get dressed and get my sweet ass back to the office. "

I said, "Ok babe, the bathroom is just down the hall there, go freshen up and I'm sure you can find something in there to cover p the sex smell too!"

Sandra got her clothes and went to the bath room and I got Jennifer off the floor and took her to the kitchen and gave her some wine. We were both still naked too. As she drank her wine, she looked over at me and said "Robert, you were serious, you want me to be your personal little slut, don't you?"

I smiled and said "Jennifer, I wouldn't hurt you for all te world. You should know that. We have been friends for years. But I would like to take care of you and keep you from leaving Andy any time soon. If that's agreeable with you. We won't do anything to embarrass you or get you in trouble or cause Andy to be suspicious. I love your body and I would love to have you available if you want it that way. And keep in mind, I can get a little kinky too baby!! Just like a while ago when I had to hold you down to let Sandra get started eating you!!"

"Yeah, I probably wouldn't have allowed that if you hadn't held me, but I sure am glad you did. It brought back some great fucking memories!!! But Robert, As long as Andy treats me good, and you keep me fucked, What more could a girl ask for?? Well, I know it would be more fun if we could fuck at night and then go to sleep together, but I can live with this. Can I call Sandra sometime? Since you are leaving me tomorrow?"

Sandra butted in as she walked into the kitchen and said "Jennifer, we need to go to lunch sometime soon and get to know one another. But I am sure we can work it out so that we can "do lunch" together. We might even be able to pull off a night out together, since I am a girl. Your hubby shouldn't suspect a thing. We can tell him that you met me here at Robert's, when I brought some paperwork by for him. I sold him that trailer out there."

"Oh fantastic!! That's a good excuse for knowing you!! Do you have to hurry off so quickly? I have hardly even spoken to you and you did so much for me earlier!!"

Sandra said, "Yeah, I have a real ogre for a manager. But if you like I can call you when I'm not busy and we can chat and then work out a meeting for lunch."

"I'd like that!" Jennifer said.

Sandra came around to me and leaned over to kiss me and of course she had to grab a handful of cock. She kissed me and gave me a little tongue and said "Robert, You are a naughty boy!!!"

She fished in her purse and found a business card and gave it to Jennifer and said "See you soon honey! Leave a little bit of that old man for me, will you?"

Jennifer said "Of course I will! I learned to share when I was just a tot!!" and she giggled.

When she had left, I was again alone with Jennifer. I looked her in the eyes, and said "How did you like that little surprise baby? You like eating pussy as much as she does? I think that is the most erotic thing that a woman can do in front of a man. Any way, I was just hoping that you'd like that. I had no idea that you'd ever done it before. Was that in college? Did you and Trish ever...."

"Oh no Robert. Neither one of us ever mentioned our history. The only thing sexual we talked about was how good you were and how bad Andy is!! It's a shame now ... looking back, that Trish never mentioned it to you about sharing you with me. Maybe we could have done it together!!! I would have loved to do her!! I loved her so much! It would have been fantastic to have sex with both of you at the same time. I might would have just moved in over here!!"

I reached out my hand and Jennifer took it and I pulled her to me and when she was in front of me, I quickly spun her around and jerked her down across my knees. She didn't have time to protest till she was already lying down and my hand was coming down on her ass! I spanked both sides of her fine ass and, taking a break between "sets" of licks, I would finger her pussy for her and lick her ass cheeks then spank her again. At firs tshe was fussing at me for hurting her and bruising her ass. But then she got into it and she was dripping girl juice on my legs bad!!!

After a few minutes of spanking her ass pretty good and fingering her pussy till she was dripping all over the place, I decided she had had enough. I raised her up and told her to get on the floor on her back quick. She did, and I almost dived into her pussy. It only took a few strokes and both of us were cumming. Damn she was good and hot!!!

I got up and went back to my chair in the kitchen and poured some more wine.