Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers

She finally got up and came in and said "You bastard, if you bruised my ass....Andy will see it!!!"

I laughed and said "It's nothing a good cool shower won't take care of baby. I didn't hit you hard enough to bruise you, I promise!"

"Good, cause I loved that spanking and fingering and licking combination you did there!!" She said, laughing.

"I am about whipped for today baby. Have you had enough to hold you over for a while? Till I get back?" I asked.

She laughed and said "Oh I think so, maybe, but if not, I can always call on Sandra, can't I? Anyway, I am going to get my butt over to my house and get cleaned up. I ain't had so much sex on me in years!!!" She gathered her clothes and put them on and came over and hugged me and told me she loved me and thanked me and kissed me good and told me bye. Then she left me alone there again.

I went in and showered and then dashed off to the store to get my snacks that I keep around for movie time.

When I got back home, I parked the car inside the garage and then hooked up the trailer and truck and parked it on the street, ready to roll.

I checked the house again, watered the plants and was getting ready to order in a pizza when the phone rang. "Hello?" I said.

"Robert, you are such an asshole!! I can't believe you would leave town and not even come by and say bye to me!!" Charlene said as she sniffled a little bit.

"Are you working baby?"

"Yes, asshole!"

"Well how about if I come by and give you a kiss goodbye tonight, before I leave? I asked.

"Ok, I guess that'll do me." And she hung up!!

Oh well, now I guess I might just as well go out and eat since I have to go out anyway. So I got dressed and went down to the Italian restaurant that I liked so well. That's where I was going to get the pizza from anyway!

I went and ate my pizza and had a beer with it and flirted with the waitresses for a while and then I went over to the donut shoppe and went in to get my dessert. (Some dessert!)

Charlene waited on me and I told her what I wanted and she put it in a bag Then she said "Would you like anything else to eat sir?" and she had a shit-eating grin on her face.

I leaned over the counter and whispered "Yes as a matter of fact, how about some of her?" and pointed to a little blonde that was working the next register.

Charlene said, "It's not as good as mine sir. Would you like something else?"

"Well, yes, how about a hug and a kiss for old uncle Robert before he leaves? I said, loud enough for the other girl to hear me.

"I think that can be arranged, uncle Robert." She walked around the counter and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered.."Just one orgasm tonight, please, and I'll go home, promise. Call me and give me the address please?"

"OK, see you later Charlene. I'll call you from the road somewhere babe!" and I winked at her.

I left and she went back to work.

I got home and called her and gave her the address. "I'll leave the garage door open, drive inside and park, OK?"

About 1030, she come speeding into the garage. She jumped out of her car and ran into the house and said "We have to hurry, my sister is expecting me home soon!"

"Well, Ok, I'll go find some lube so it won't hurt you." I said.

"No don't worry about that, I'm dripping anyhow. I've been dripping since you came in the store." Would you really take some of Brittney?"

"Who is Brittney honey?" I asked.

"The blonde at the next register dumbass!" she gigled.

"Well, if she wanted to give it up, I guess I wouldn't refuse it!! Why, do you know something about her?" I asked.

She was undressing all the time we were talking. She said "Well, she was telling me tonight after you left that she could go for a man who looked as good as you do, even if he was older. I told her that you were widowed and probably very horny. She mentioned that she would be willing if I could find out if you were interested."

I said "On your knees on the floor you little whore!"

She smiled and got on her knees and looked back at me and said, "Do you like younger pussy Robert? Younger, like me?"

"Well, I hadn't thought about it that way. I just like your pussy honey and your attitude. Now let me see, where did they put that pussy? " I asked as I got on my knees behind her.

She laughed and said, "If you can't find it, then you are a blind fuck, and I won't help you!!"

I slid two fingers into her and she was right, she was dripping wet. So I just eased up behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her slit and said "Damn, I forgot if I'm supposed to go in the top hole or the bottom one!!"

"You better be going in that damn wet one on the bottom, you asshole!!" She said.

"Oh! Well, that one does look more interesting!!! Let's see, reckon this thing will fit in that little ole hole?"

"Come on Robert, god I'm so horny for you man. Don't tease me so much. I need to get fucked and get my ass home!!! Come on man, slam that big thing in me!!! Make it hurt!!!" She begged.

So I did. I lined up and touched her lips with my head and shoved it in. She just groaned and said "Oh my aching pussy, that feels so fucking good!!!!"

We acted like two dogs in heat fucking each other, just as hard and fast as we could till she screamed out ..."Oh fuck Robert, do me now baby, do me hard and deep...I'm cummmminnngggg babeeeyyyyy!!!" When she started screaming, I went over the edge and pumped all I had left in me into her!!!

She just collapsed for a minute on the floor. Then she got up, ran to the bathroom and then back and got her clothes. She was dressed in just a couple of minutes and gave me a big passionate kiss, said "I'll tell Brittany that you are going on vacation and that you will come by when you get back. Maybe we can both have her together, how about that?" and said bye. I promised to call when I was back in town.

I went and took a shower and went to bed. Damned if I wasn't just plain old fucked out today!!! Just as I laid down, the damned phone rang again! "Hello?"

"Please tell me that you are coming to see me tomorrow, Robert. I miss you so much!!" She sounded so pitiful!

"Hi Honey. I miss you too, so very much. I must be crazy!! But I do miss you very much honey." I answered.

"Then tell me that you love me you shit head!!! Don't you know what a girl likes by now?"

I laughed and said "Well, I guess I am supposed to by now. But I do love you baby. And YES!! I am coming to see you tomorrow!! I am leaving at about 6 AM and driving straight to you. Then I guess I'll go to the beach. But you come first my sweet! What's wrong, none of those college boys can satisfy you??" I asked.

Emily snapped back at me saying "They don't get the chance Robert. I told you, I am yours. I don't want these boys. I want you! Now get some sleep and get your ass up here to Knoxville!! I'll find a place to park your trailer tomorrow, OK?"

"OK!! I'll call you from the road when I am about two hours out, ok? G'night darling!!! I said and giggled, cause she would have talked half the night if I'd let her.

"Nite Robert, I love you!!" she answered.

I hung up the phone and rolled over and went to sleep.

tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers