All Comments on 'Roberta Does Robert'

by Toddytime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES!!

now this is really what most of those LW authors want to convey but too afraid to come out of the closet. i know its in the LW category, but the later part of the story is so GAY, i love it.

my only complaint is that, it should been from the husband's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lucky Sammy

I would love to play Roberta's games!!! Great story I came twice while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nauseating BS

Just another wimpy husband story, including the now standard cliché of including one queer guy doing the queer husband. Top it off with the writer’s inability to write and you have a thoroughly forgettable piece of nothingness. It starts with the title. There is no one in the story named “Robert,” for instance. Probably the writer intended to name the queer guy “Robert” but messed up and named him “Roger.” That’s just one indication of the writer’s ineptness. This thing is worthy of the lowest possible grades…and it got it from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nauseating BS Reviewer More Like it

This is excellent work critiqued by someone who doesn't appreciate this type of content. Ignore it and keep the great content coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let us see

The speaker in this case is just another slut to her. She uses him until she has one better to use and then moves on with no concern or respect for him. Her hasband should find a little pride and remove her and himself from their poor sick lives.

And no I dont like this type of story. It shows women at their very worst - users, deceivers, cheaters, liars, whores for any new cock. Were it not for birth control in the current world they would have tons of kids and bodies no one really wants to use. And in this real time world AIDS and such would eliminate them thru a process called natural selection!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some stories are so bad that you want to bleach your brain after reading them. This one called for bleaching twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous