Roberta Does Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

At our next meeting Roberta was as horny and demanding as she was the first night. She was quite an exhibitionist and, if I had let her, she would have had us fucking in the back yard or sucking in the front room with the blinds open and all my neighbors looking on. One of her favorite acts was to stand, straddling my head while I watched her masturbate as she slowly sat down on my face. She had me jack off into a cup of coffee, stir it, then handed it to me -- to drink. I wouldn't, and she laughed and told me that Sammy would. Roberta made sure that at least one time each night I wore a rubber to save my sperm for him to stir in his morning coffee.

I didn't know if what she was telling me about Her Sammy was true or not but the stories became a part of our nights together. I was turned on by listening to what she did to him and made him do to her. Her stories would raise an erection when I didn't believe it was possible -- every time.

And Roberta would ask me for ideas about what to do to him. One time as she came out of the bathroom I asked her if she had ever pissed on him. She said she had half-heartedly threatened him once but he had balked, and she thought that might be going too far. I joked and asked her who was the boss.

The following Thursday night Roberta said that after our conversation she had gone home and, after Sammy had serviced her, had him go and sit on the shower floor. She went in, straddled his face, and as he looked up, let loose a stream. He tried to get up but she put her hand on his head and said, "stay." Now she makes it a regular part of their sessions. It's her big turn on: knowing she has the power to make him do something he doesn't like, but will do because she wants him to.

One Thursday night Roberta brought a dildo with her and told me how, after fucking her-self with it herself she had "Her Sammy" suck it while telling him she wanted to watch him suck another man's cock. She asked him if he would like to do that and he said if that was what she wanted. I sucked her juices off the dildo that night after I watching her fuck herself with it and asked if she had used it in his ass. She smiled wickedly and said, "tonight's the night."

Roberta had told me that sometimes while he serviced her, she would put one or two fingers in his rectum and he seemed to enjoy it. So after our dildo conversation, she went home and had him kneel on the edge of her bed with his ass in the air. Then she stuffed her dildo into his mouth telling him to hold it with both hands and suck it.

She squeezed half a tube of KY jelly into his ass hole, pulled the dildo from his mouth, and with one hard thrust jammed it down into his puckered, brown opening. He yelped, groaned, whimpered, and almost cried but she told him to shut the fuck up. He didn't, but he didn't pull away either, clutching the pillow to his face to muffle his groans. After a short while she told him that she wanted him to be fucking her dildo, then held it as he began pushing back onto it, working it in his ass himself. The next day she bought him his own dildo and a harness to hold hers. Now Roberta fucks him while he sucks on his own.

# # #

Up to now I hadn't given a thought to how long our situation was going to last. I couldn't wait for Thursdays to come, during the week it was all I could think about. But, like all things, it was about to come to an end. Our last meeting was about to happen and it was to be something I was never going to forget, or be able to tell anyone I knew about. Seven o'clock Thursday night came the familiar knock on the door. Roberta was wearing the same dress she wore our first night. I waited for her to enter but she turned toward the street and told someone to come in. I looked out to see whom she was talking to and a man was closing her car door. He turned and started up the sidewalk toward us.

He was a little taller than me and seemed older with a thin build. He was not a bad looking guy.

"Roger, this is My Sammy," he stood silent, looking at my shoes. I didn't know what to say. She didn't introduce me but he knew who I was, "I don't think you really believed the stories I was telling about my husband, so I thought I'd bring him for us to play with." As she talked, she was reaching inside my shorts to my soft dick, the dick that in any other circumstance would be rock hard. I didn't know what to say but her hand was having its effect.

Holding my stiffening cock and looking brightly into my eyes, she told Sammy to get down and take her shoes off. He dropped to his knees and did as he was told. I looked down at him and my cock went stone hard. She squeezed it and, still looking at me while I watched him, demanded him to lick her toes, which he did immediately. I just about came right then.

After Sammy had licked both her feet, fully demeaning himself in front of me, Roberta told him to go to the chair across from the couch and sit. He stood up and walked over then sat down gingerly. We watched him and Roberta shook her head saying, "Poor Sammy, he is having such a difficult time, we are trying something new tonight. Can you guess what it is Roger?" I shook my head.

"Well," she went on, "Since you gave me the idea of using my little toy on him, the one he says he doesn't like but I know he does, I have gone a little further. He is wearing a butt plug right now."

What the fuck did I get my self into? This was getting too weird, but my cock was throbbing in her hand. Sammy hadn't said a word yet.

"Come sit with me." Roberta took her hand out of my pants, went to the couch and sat down. I walked over and stood before her. She reached and unzipped my shorts, causing them to fall to my ankles revealing my erect cock. Sammy was watching us, I should have been self conscious but too much had happened in that short time to worry about him at all.

I turned toward Sammy, my cock aiming toward his face, then sat down next to Roberta. I thought I could detect lust in his eyes while Roberta fondled me. She had one hand stroking my cock and the other was cupping my balls, then leaned over and tongued my cock- head .

"Sammy, look," and she squeezed a drop of pre-cum from me, "Here is what you suck out of me when I come home every Thursday night." His eyes stayed fixed on her hands as they fondled my genitals. All the stories were true.

"He wanted to come here?" I asked. I couldn't believe that someone would let themself be humiliated like this. She was stroking me slowly and it was feeling so good. I could see a bulge in Sammy's pants and it was more than apparent that humiliation flicked his switch.

"I didn't ask him, I just told him to get in the car," she said. "He'll do what I tell him to." She stood up, leaving my cock laying fat and hard against my belly. She turned and lifted her skirt then reached down to grasp my rod with one hand; she sat down on it, fitting it into her warm, wet, sheath. Sammy watched as she began to slide up and down, her hands on my knees while she fucked me.

From my position I couldn't see Sammy but I heard her give him another command: "Remember what I said you were going to do tonight dear -- get over here." I leaned over and saw him crawling to us. I involuntarily started to thrust up into her and she told me to stop, then began to tighten her cunt muscles around me.

"Lick my clit Sammy." With my cock still hard inside her and her juices flowing down to my balls, Roberta laid back into my chest and pulled his head down to where she wanted it. His tongue was licking at both of us when she scooted down, her clit a heat seeking missile honing in on its target.

Between Sammy's tongue and my cock it didn't take Roberta long to blow off into a fierce orgasm. His trained tongue flicked knowingly on her clit and did its job. I felt her shaking, then her muscles tighten as she rocked faster back and forth on my cock and onto his tongue. I thought she would suffocate the poor guy.

Finishing, Roberta relaxed and lay back on my chest for a bit. Then she leaned forward to lift off me then sat back with it throbbing and slick in her hands. "Ok Sammy, this is the real thing, suck it up," she clutched my shaft and I felt his warm moist mouth envelope me. Then she had one hand on my balls, one hand on the top of his head and was forcing my cock down his throat. He gagged as I felt my cock-head enter into a smaller, restricted area. She pulled his head back, sliding my knob back to his lips then forced it back down again.

I was so hard my dick hurt and the blood was pounding in my forehead like a hammer. Then I came. It felt like everything inside me was rushing out that little slit on the end of my cock. The soles of my feet were trying to cramp and almost every muscle tightened up, especially my stomach that Roberta was sitting on. She snarled, "Keep sucking you little cock sucker and you better not lose anything -- I want to hear you swallow that cum!" Sammy did as he was told although I couldn't hear him swallowing.

Oh God it was feeling good and as soon as my contractions stopped, she lifted her left leg and swung it over Sammy's head to roll over and sit next to me. I was trying to catch my breath, my whole body felt like spaghetti. We watched Sammy with his lips still around my shrinking member; streams of cum, mixed with spittle, streamed from each corner of his mouth. She told him to clean me up and he began licking me from my balls up to the head of my cock.

Then she stood, facing me and straddled Sammy's head. Roberta reached down and pulled my knees up to my chest, putting my ass hole in his face. He knew what she wanted.

Sammy's mouth worked my ass-hole and his tongue was reaming me. She slapped his head and told him that she wanted to hear some sucking. I heard him sucking. She said she wanted his tongue fucking my hole. It wormed in further.

I watched his fore-head move in a slight side to side motion as his tongue snaked in and out and my cock slowly firmed up. It rose steadily, thickening and working up my belly as veins began showing. Sammy's mouth was moaning into my asshole and it I was thinking that he sounded like he was getting ready to cum.

Suddenly, Roberta told Sammy to stand up, holding out her left foot and telling him to cum on it. He pulled his tongue out of my ass and stood, he had been jacking off, and aimed his cock-head at her toes. Right on cue, jets of his sticky warm cream squirted to where she wanted. Then he knelt and began sucking her dripping, slick toes into his mouth; he knew the drill. I couldn't believe what I was watching and almost got down to help him.

Sammy licked and sucked her cum-covered foot, working his tongue between each toe until it was clean and Roberta was satisfied. She told him to come around to the end of the couch and lay over the arm so that his chest and head lay on the seat, then had him put his ass in the air and knelt over him with her thighs straddling his head. Roberta's cunt held his head as she reached to spread his cheeks apart and told me that I was going to fuck him. I walked to my position, my cock bobbing out in front of me.

I could see the silicone flanged, round end of the plug he was wearing covering his hole. Roberta had a tube of KY jelly in one hand, and with the other pulled his plug out with a few slow twists. Beneath her thigh escaped a little muffled groan and then I was looking into a dark hole stretched to the size of a quarter. She squeezed out a generous amount of lubricant then massaged some on my hard, waiting, member. She put away the lube, pulled his cheeks apart again and said he was all mine. What the hell, I'd gone this far.

I pushed in but was stopped momentarily by his inner ring. But there was so much grease, and it had been stretched for so long, that with a little more pressure I easily popped on through. I had never felt anything so tight and in my lust I eagerly thrust down so that my balls slapped against his. She started to call him her slut, her whore, her faggot and had me in such a heat that I began to long-stroke him -- hard.

The combination of Roberta's nasty talk, Sammy's tight, bottomless hole my cock was thrusting in, and his loud huffing and puffing as I plunged in and out, had my cum boiling around in my balls. As she went on to call him our little whore and her faggot fuck-mouth, Roberta masturbated while sitting on his head.

Roberta leaned over and clutched my ass, pulling me into him harder. As I watched her face her eyes filled with heat and lust and she cursed him louder, calling him her little dog and fuck pussy. I couldn't hold out any longer -- my balls boiled over and I shot spurt after spurt into him. There seemed to be so much pumping out of me that I could imagine it pouring out his nose and onto the cushion she was driving his head into. My knees buckled and I collapsed forward onto his back. Hell, by now he might be suffocating but I didn't care, and my heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Finally I came back to earth to hear his muffled sounds. He was still with us.

Sammy's hole was closing tight around my shrinking cock as I pulled out with a plop. I stood and wobbled over to collapse next to her while trying to get my catch my breath. Roberta had a moaning, shrieking orgasm at the same time I was having mine and her sweat made a slick sheen over her breasts. She pushed herself off him and in a disgusted voice ordered him to: "Go sit in the shower and wait for me." We watched as he walked naked through the kitchen to the bathroom; after a few minutes she said she had to pee and followed him in.

They were in there about ten minutes when she came back and sat next to me. Then the shower started and she looked toward the bathroom and said, "The little slut enjoys that." She began stroking my flaccid penis but it could only lay there.

"You mean my fucking his ass?"

Roberta frowned, then smiled, "No, what I just did to him in the bathroom. He looks forward to it now, although he likes what you did too." She didn't ask me if I liked it.

Then the bad news: Roberta told me there was to be a change in our relationship. Her ex-boyfriend had called two nights ago and wanted them to get back together. She was still pissed at him but was getting tired of Sammy. "I don't want just a pet dog any more," was how she put it.

"Does your ex know about Sammy?" I asked. She said that she explained the situation to him and he thought it was kind of sick, but after learning about Sammy's money he began to think it might be a good idea. Then Roberta had Colton meet her husband at their house. "How did that go?" I asked.

Colton was apprehensive, but she told him she would have Sammy tied up when he got there. Sammy was in a chair, his hands tied behind him, blind-folded and a ball-cock in his mouth when her boyfriend arrived. Roberta said Colton got so turned on by their scene that night that he ended up fucking her three times, "With that big horse cock of his." Then they untied Sammy and Colton watched as Roberta had her husband lick and suck her boyfriends three loads of cum out of her. Colton told Roberta that he wanted a new car, and from that time on they were a three-some.

The shower had been off for a while and my cock was still limp. Roberta leaned over to kiss it and told me Sammy was waiting for us on the bed. We were going to give it one last shot. She said they would see what could be done to raise the dead. It would be resurrected once more that night!

Roberta put poor Sammy through his paces, and like her, I came to look at him as someone to service us, our whore -- our mouth. But still, I couldn't do the two things she wanted the most (and maybe he did too). Fuck him in his ass once more then take him into the shower when I had to pee. I couldn't do it and she laughed that laugh saying that Colton would.

Sammy's mouth and tongue worked on my cock, licked at her cunt, and sucked our ass holes; he moved to her directions. At first I lay docilely, worn out, but soon the blood began pumping to my tired organ. Roberta had him going between her and me and I fully rose to the occasion when she began fucking him with her dildo. Sammy and I brought her to her last orgasm with his tongue up her ass and my lips sucking on her clit. He leaned over, and without being told, started sucking on my cock. My nuts were boiling again.

I was just about to come when she pulled my cock from Sammy's mouth and told me to stand. I did as she wanted, jacking my prick with a drop of pre- cum dripping onto his cheek. He was staring right at my cock while stroking his own prick in a frenzy.

Roberta sat beside him and used both hands to pry his mouth open, displaying his tongue and throat. Looking down it reminded me of his ass hole after she had pulled out his butt plug. "Fill it," she told me.

His mouth was a receptacle, and I shouted, "Jesus!" and I spurted down into it, covering his teeth, tongue and lips. There couldn't be anything left in me.

He didn't gag or swallow but laid there stroking his cock as my thick fluid filled his wide-open mouth. She leaned over to lick the last drop off my cock, then shoved his mouth closed. As she looked into my eyes she told him to swallow. Sammy gulped three times to get it all down, then opened his mouth showing us he had done as ordered. Then he let loose with his orgasm, sending streams of cum up his belly and chest, almost to his chin.

Afterwards we all lay quietly looking up at the ceiling, lost in our thoughts, then Roberta told him to get dressed and wait in the car. After the front door closed Roberta leaned to give me a kiss on the cheek, "It's been fun," she said and left. Just like that.

Just like that -- with all that sex, that demented sex, it was over -- just like that. I didn't say goodby, but stared up with my hands under my head and thought, "yeah, and weird too." Who, of all my friends, could I tell about any of this? In my heart I was glad it was over; I was liking it too much. Roberta had become my whole social life, she was all I thought of and I was becoming increasingly afraid of where she might take me; where I would let myself go.

I never saw Roberta again but every once in a while we got together in a fantasy — on that spinning washing machine while Sammy put in the quarters.

12