Robin & Lisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie loosened her pants and reached into her panties gently stroking her clitoris. She closed her eyes with a blissful smile seeing Robyn kneeling between her legs munching on her pussy.

"Maybe a little one while I wait." she thought while she dug deeper into her pants.

The bell above the entrance door chimed the entrance of her awaiting visitor, but when she stepped over to look into the dining room, she quickly pulled her hand out of panties and buttoned up her pants.

A man walked in busy reading his blackberry did not give any notice to Katie's flushed face.

"May I have a coffee with cream?" he said and sat in a booth fiddling with his blackberry.

"Sure." Katie said and buckled up her belt.

Her customer was unexpected, but perhaps his interruption was for the better, she thought. She knew she would have stroked herself until she blissfully came all over in her panties, but now she was primed and ready to let Robyn do it for her. She glanced at the clock again while pouring a mug of coffee.

"Be patient, Katie." she muttered with a smile.

It was close to six o'clock and Robyn sat across from Lisa staring at her as she studied. She stared at her deep golden hair and seemed mesmerized at the way it hung off Lisa's head. She could feel her fingertips pulsating at the want of running her fingers through her locks. Even with her big reading glasses hanging over her nose, the way she blinked and darted her eyes from paragraph to paragraph was nothing less than alluring.

"It's almost six. How 'bout a study break?" Robyn said.

"That's the third time you said that now. Can't you see how busy I am?" Lisa said without raising her head.

Robyn stood up and walked around behind Lisa and began massaging her shoulders.

"Come on. Just a little break to give your peepers a rest. You're books will still be here." Robyn said.

"I want to." Lisa said sitting up and pulling Robyn's hands off her shoulders, "but I can't. You promised me Robyn. I need to study."

Robyn sat down next to Lisa and the two ladies looked at one another.

"It's just that with you here, I just want to fuck, you know?"

"Come on. You're a trainer. It took a lot of work in the gym and a lot of willpower in the kitchen for you to look the way you look now. You can control yourself better than this." Lisa said.

"Food is one thing, but sex is like water. My body needs it to survive."

"You're so stupid." Lisa said shaking her head with a laugh.

"Okay, maybe I don't need it, but I want it. With you, I want it. I reaaallly want it."

"Oh yeah?" Lisa said.

"Yeah."

Lisa leaned back in her chair and unbuttoned the top of her shirt and opened up her bare chest, "You want me?"

"Yeah." Robyn said with a trancelike gaze.

Robyn lurched forward toward her when Lisa held her outstretched arm up.

"Uh-uh." Lisa said shaking her head. "One more week."

"Don't tease me Yellow. Just a little quickie. Come on." Robyn said tugging on her arm to stand.

"Let go. Break's over." Lisa said giving Robyn a stern look.

Robyn slowly released her grip and sulked back over to the other side of the table.

"Hey. You promised, remember?"

"Yeah, I promised." Robyn said then the thought of Katie popped in her mind.

Robyn swung her head over to the clock and saw the time was almost 6 pm.

"What's the matter?" Lisa said.

"Oh, nothing. Just checking to see if it was too late to go for a job, that's all."

"That's a good idea."

"You won't mind?"

"Why would I mind? You could release some of that sexual energy of yours while I can study in peace here."

"Oh yeah. Of course." Robyn said.

Robyn stepped away and came back wearing a running jacket and stood at the door.

"You'll still be here when I get back, right Yellow?"

"Well yeah. How long of a run are you going for?"

"Oh, not long. I just wanted to be sure that's all."

"I'll be here."

"You better."

"Don't be expecting anything from me when you come back though."

"Just be here, okay?"

"Go run, Robyn." Lisa said shooing her out the door.

"I'll be back." Robyn said blowing her a kiss before she left.

The clock read almost 6 pm and the café had been empty once her preoccupied customer drank his coffee. Hope was still in Katie's heart, but every second that went by; she was closer to being stood up. She did her final rounds in the kitchen and tallied her receipts for the day. She looked at the folded linens on the counter and was disappointed they were tidy and neat.

She bowed her head in disappointment when the phone rang lifting her heart in an instant. She dashed over to the phone on the wall and grabbed the handset.

"Katie's!" Katie said.

"Babe." Roberto said on the other end, "Hey, I just wanted to give you a reminder about the money. Two hundred bucks at least."

Katie's heart sank and filled her stomach with a sour feeling.

"That's a lot. I don't think I can give out that much."

"Yes you can. You've got that much in your register. I'll pay it all back next week and then some. It's just a week, babe."

"I don't know, Roberto."

"What's the problem? You'll get it all back in a week. That's no time at all. The café can handle it." Roberto said.

"I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee anything."

"I know I can count on you, babe. You're the best, Katie. Oh, and hurry back after you close. Bye."

Katie hung up the phone and looked over at the register. If she came home empty handed, she was sure and argument was waiting for her. If she did bring the money, the night would go by quietly, but the money would most likely vanish without a trace.

She stepped out of the main entrance and looked down both sides of the sidewalk, but there was no sign of Robyn. She pulled the metal shutters down over her window and locked it. She checked the street one more time and sighed before stepping back inside and pulled the gate over the door. She locked door and walked back around the counter and opened the register. She took out two hundred dollars and shoved the bills in her pocket and walked to the back door. She looked over at the dining room seeing the light reflecting off the glistening floor. Tears welled up in her eyes as she switched off the lights and left the café.

Katie closed the door and fumbled with her keys when a panting voice spoke behind her.

"You're not leaving are you?"

Katie turned and saw Robyn panting hard. Katie smiled from ear to ear and rubbed a tear from her eye.

"You're here!"

"And just in time it seems." Robyn said hunching on her knees.

"Come in. Come in. I'll make you your favorite."

Katie switched on the lights and held the door for Robyn to enter.

"Sit. Sit. Let me boil some water."

"I'll just have a glass of water if that's okay with you." Robyn said sitting at the counter.

"Okay."

Katie quickly filled a glass and placed it in front of Robyn with a beaming smile. Robyn took a big sip and breathed out still trying to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry for being so late. I almost missed you." Robyn said.

"I thought you forgot, but now you're here everything is fine."

"Been thinking of me all day?"

"Well, not all day." Katie said.

"Well then I guess you've been busy with customers then if you weren't thinking of me all day."

"Most of the time."

"Most of the time? You must have someone else besides me to keep you occupied then."

"He's nobody you need to worry about. When you're here, I'm all yours." Katie said leaning closer to Robyn.

"Does this guy know about us?"

"No. And even if he does, it doesn't matter. I want to be with you."

"So my sweet Kat, should I take you to the bathroom now?" Robyn said stroking Katie's cheek.

"Wait for a second." Katie said with a smile.

She went to the back and grabbed all the linen she could hold and placed it on the counter.

"I had the floor cleaned today. Would you want to do it here in the dining room?"

Robyn turned her head around and looked at the gleaming floor and then looked at Katie with a sly smile.

"You've been thinking about this all day, haven't you?"

"Well..." Katie said blushing.

"Come over here." Robyn said waving Katie to come around the counter.

Katie stepped into the dining room toward Robyn and reached out grabbing a fistful of Katie's shirt and yanked her close to her bringing her face close to hers. Robyn kissed her open mouth deep and soulful holding Katie's body close to her.

"Mmmmm..." Katie moaned against Robyn's mouth and accepted her fluttering tongue inside her mouth.

Robyn tugged on Katie's hair pulling their lips apart. The two smiled at each both feeling eager to have more of one another.

"You want to get fucked, don't you?" Robyn said giving Katie's hair a firm tug.

"Yeah."

"Waiting all day for it, huh?" Robyn said sliding off her stool and began unbuttoning Katie's shirt.

"You know it."

"That's right. I'm going to take it." Robyn said violently peeling Katie's shirt off her shoulders.

"Please take it all."

"Oh yeah? Well there better be enough because I haven't eaten all day." Robyn said and yanked open Katie's belt and unbuttoned her pants.

"I hope I have enough for you."

"We'll see. Now strip off your pants."

Katie quickly kicked off her shoes and removed her pants from her legs. She stood in front of Robyn with her familiar black laced bra and thong panties.

Robyn looked at her body then met Katie's eyes. She grabbed Katie's bra and tugged her close. She wrapped her arms around Katie's and stroked her warm and smooth skin and the two kissed deeply and held each other tight.

Katie squeezed and caressed Robyn's tight ass dragging her fingers along the curves and between her cheeks while Robyn unclasped Katie's bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Robyn clenched Katie's breasts with her hands making Katie give off a pleased sigh.

Robyn pulled off from Katie's mouth and bent down and took one of Katie's nipples into her mouth. Katie held Robyn close to her and relaxed her jaw to let out a long breathy sigh. Katie could feel her heart racing and her pussy pulsating with a hot wetness. She gripped Robyn tighter as her nipples tingled from their firmness. Robyn dipped her hand into Katie's panties and felt her warm velvet puddle making her shudder and arch her back.

"You're about to come." Robyn said pulling away from Katie's tit, but she pushed Robyn's face back against her body.

"Please, don't stop." Katie said fully enraptured with her eyes closed.

Robyn continued and wrapped her tongue and sucked on Katie's nipple while she pressed her fingers in deep into Katie's pink folds. Katie's breath grew deeper and louder let out whispery moans and sighs as her body trembled and wobbled while growing to its peak. She leaned forward to support her body against Robyn grasping her tight.

"OOhhhhhh..." Katie murmured feeling her fingertips pulsating with her own pussy.

The moan from Katie's lips swirled into Robyn's ears and charged her already excited body. She felt the tingle in her nipples and her clitoris constricting into a tight nub. She bit Katie's nipple firm and hard between her teeth and stroked Katie's slick pussy furiously.

"Uuunnnnggghhh..." Katie moaned from the pain and the pleasure being jumbled into a single sensation on the cusp of her orgasm.

Katie's body convulsed and spasmed involuntary and she wracked the café with deep and loud guttural moans. She squeezed her legs together and backed her pussy away from Robyn's probing fingers. She reached down and grabbed Robyn's wrist to pry her hand away from her oversensitive pussy, but Robyn's hand pushed on eager for more.

"Wait. Stop." Katie said panting out of breath.

Robyn stopped and stood up to look at Katie propping her body against the counter.

"I'm not done with you yet." Robyn said and began stripping off her clothes.

"I know, but I need a second, please." Katie said watching Robyn strip.

"Get on all fours on the stool." Robyn said.

"Okay." Katie said but only stood trying to catch her breath.

"I said get up on all fours, waitress!" Robyn said grabbing Katie's hair and tugging her over and on the stool.

Katie's knees stood on the stool with her body leaning over the counter. Katie looked over to see Robyn staring at her ass then pulling her panties off of her.

"Please, I'm still sensitive."

"Shut up! You offered it and I took it. It's my cunt now, remember?" Robyn said.

Katie said nothing and watched Robyn position herself to face her ass. Robyn grabbed Katie's cheeks and spread them apart letting Katie feel the cool air brush across her wet pussy. Robyn licked Katie's clitoris and ran her tongue up her pussy.

"Unnnnn..." Katie moaned at the sensitivity, but allowed Robyn to continue.

Robyn dragged her tongue across her pussy and prodded her tight little ass. She raked and poked her tongue inside Katie's ass which gave off a pleasurable yet, different sensation that crawled up Katie's back.

Katie giggled feeling her ass being tongue fucked and wet with saliva.

"You like that waitress?"

"Mm-hmm." Katie said still reeling from her orgasm.

She cooed and sighed while Robyn continued tonguing her ass. Katie closed her eyes felt the tickling wet sensation as her ass was prodded gently, but Robyn still gave her pussy the attention it deserved. She gave it a lick every now and then just to let Katie know it was not forgotten and to check if her oversensitivity had subsided.

Robyn stood up away from Katie's ass and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey? Where are you going?" Katie said.

"I need something. Where are your utensils?"

"Over there. By the dishwasher." Katie said pointing to a drawer.

Robyn opened the drawer and began rummaging through the flatware and found what she was looking for.

"Ah! This'll work." Robyn said.

She turned around and held a solid metal ice cream scoop with a grin on her face.

"How are you gonna use that?" Katie said.

"Like this." Robyn said and turned the scoop upside down revealing the thick round handle to Katie.

"No way. That won't fit."

"Yes it will." Robyn said walking over to Katie and offered it to her mouth.

Katie opened her mouth wide and accepted the handle as Robyn slid in and out of her mouth.

"That's it. Get it warm and wet, just like your hungry cunt." Robyn said.

Katie closed her eyes continuingly sucking the handle already anticipating being fucked by the ice cream scoop.

Robyn smiled and pushed the scoop deep into Katie's mouth.

"Hold it there, waitress." Robyn said and guided Katie off the stool and back on to her feet.

Robyn took the linens and laid them down on the dining room floor while Katie's held the scoop deep in her mouth.

"Mmrph..." Katie said beginning to feel the discomfort from the scoop and reached up to adjust it.

Robyn looked up and saw her, but quickly grabbed Katie's wrists and shook her head. Katie's lips glistened with saliva which began to string down from the scoop.

"I'll take this." Robyn said pulling the scoop out of Katie's mouth leaving trails of stringy spittle on her lips.

"Warm and wet." Robyn said holding the saliva coated scoop.

"Eat me while I fuck you." Robyn said lying on the floor.

Katie smiled and shuddered like a giddy little girl and quickly straddled Robyn's face and placed her face between her legs. She wrapped her arms around Robyn's legs spread her folds to reveal her pink clitoris.

Robyn did the same and placed the handle of the scoop at the entrance of her pussy and gave it a gentle but firm push.

"Uunnngghh..." Katie moaned and bit down on her lower lip feeling the stretch in her pussy.

Robyn pushed the handle in deeper making Katie pant uncontrollably and dug her nails into Robyn's ass cheeks.

"Ooohhh..." Katie moaned as Robyn pushed in until only the cup of the scoop was protruding from her pussy.

"It fits nice and snug." Robyn said feeling Katie's tight grip on the scoop.

Katie breathed easy and felt her pussy stretched and filled. She brought her face back down between Robyn's legs and fluttered her tongue against Robyn's clitoris.

"Mmmm..." Robyn said with a blissful sigh.

Robyn obliged Katie and began licking her clitoris as well and inserting a finger down Katie's tight ass.

The women moaned and exchanged breathy sighs and continue to pleasure each other. Robyn felt the scoop handle inside Katie's ass. She caressed the skin inside feeling the rigid handle plunged deep inside her pussy.

Katie furiously stroked Robyn's pussy like a dog lapping from a water dish.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh..." Robyn moaned fast approaching the edge.

Robyn panted with a pained expression and clutched the scoop in her hand and pumped it in and out of Katie's pussy.

Katie felt the handle pushing into her G-spot and shuddered at the sensation and gave off a moan from deep within her body. She arched her back slacked jawed with her eyes closed and frigged Robyn's clitoris feverishly.

Robyn felt Katie's entire body tremble above her and let out a short high pitched moaned until her orgasm crashed down on her body.

"Aaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhh..." Robyn moaned long and steady and brought Katie over the edge with her.

Katie sung out a similar tune and shuddered from the waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

The women laid together wasted in a crumpled mess for a minute or two until Katie got off of Robyn's body and lied down next to her with the scoop still buried inside her pussy. They sucked in the air with their eyes closed draping their arms over each other's body.

Katie turned her head towards Robyn and looked at the naked body lying next to her. She snuggled up next to Robyn and smiled.

"I'm so glad I ran into you today." Katie said.

Robyn turned toward Katie and kissed her.

"I'm glad I wasn't too late."

"You think maybe we could do this more often? Maybe I can come over to your place. You don't live far from here, right?"

Lisa immediately popped into Robyn's head evoking a discomfort in her body.

"I don't know. Maybe." Robyn said.

"It doesn't have to be everyday. Maybe once a week in the beginning. Maybe a few more times whenever we feel like it.." Katie said propping herself up on her elbows.

"That might work." Robyn said without any enthusiasm.

"I'll go by your schedule if that makes it easier. It would be so nice to be with you somewhere that was more comfortable." Katie said giving Robyn a kiss.

Robyn smiled and looked at the doting dark eyed girl. Robyn turned toward her and kissed her deep and passionately. Her mind roamed at how sweet and pretty Katie was and their blissful sex they enjoyed together, but the thought of the blonde bookworm back at home reminded her where her heart really was.

Katie's phone rang as the two slipped their tongues out of each other's mouths.

"Do you have to get that?" Robyn said.

"No, but I should be home by now. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We got to enjoy each other." Robyn said with a smile.

"Yeah but I still owe you a come."

"Don't worry. One goes a long way." Robyn said standing on her feet.

Robyn pulled Katie up from the ground with the scoop still lodged securely in her pussy.

"I'm kinda scared to pull this out." Katie said.

Robyn smiled and knelt down and grasped the scoop firmly in her hand.

"Slowly." Katie said.

Robyn tugged at the scoop feeling some resistance at first and slipped out of Katie's pussy easily.

"Aahhh..." Katie said as the scoop oozed out along with a dribbling of pussy juice streaming down between her legs.

"Oh shit! You came hard." Robyn said mesmerized at the pussy juice leaking onto the floor.

"Yeah." Katie said about to reach down to pick up a towel.

"No, don't." Robyn said staring at Katie's pussy.

"Let it all leak out."

Katie stared at Robyn who seemed to be in a trance as the juice flowed out of her. The flow stopped and Robyn leaned forward and lapped at Katie's wet pussy. Katie giggled and backed away.