Robin & Lisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. I want it, really. But I have to go."

"I know." Robyn said rising to her feet.

Robyn raised the scoop up to her face and licked the juice off the handle like a lollipop.

"Mmm...you're pussy's sweet. Wanna taste?"

Robyn grabbed a fist of Katie's hair and yanked her toward her bringing the scoop next to her face.

"Come on. Lick it with me." Robyn said as the women stared at each other drag their tongues up the handle and shoving them into each others waiting mouths for another sex filled kiss.

Robyn released her grip of Katie and backed away.

"I should be going too." Robyn said.

They both got dressed and cleaned up the linen on the floor. Robyn stepped toward the back door when Katie stopped her.

"Wait. I still have your clothes from the other night. I'll get them for you." Katie said.

"Oh that's okay. I'll pick'em up another time."

Katie's phone rang again and she checked who was calling.

"Seems like someone wants you home right away."

"Yeah." Katie said unhappy.

"I'd better let you go."

"Hey. If you didn't like somebody, but he doesn't know it, would you still do him a favor just to be polite?"

"Hell no. I'm not going to go out of my way to help somebody that I don't like."

Katie smiled and gave Robyn a big hug.

"You have to stop by and let me make lunch for you. Remember, you only work a block away."

"I know and I'll try." Robyn said and kissed Katie on the lips.

"Be good my sweet waitress."

"I will and see me soon. Please."

"I'm sure I will." Robyn said and opened the back door.

The two waved goodbye as Katie stood in the doorway watching Robyn jog away. She put her hands in her pockets and felt the cash inside. Katie pulled it out and opened the register and replaced it where she found it.

She looked over the café and saw the ice cream scoop sitting on a table in the dining room. Katie walked over and picked it up seeing her sticky pussy juices dried on the handle.

"Next time, you're gonna fuck her tight little pussy." Katie said with a smile.

Robyn entered her apartment and found Lisa quietly sitting at the table reading and scanning her books like she left her. She was completely immersed in her studies and Robyn decided not to say anything and stepped toward the bathroom.

"That was a long run. Did you go somewhere or do you always run for a long time?" Lisa said finally looking up.

"Oh. Only sometimes. I know you wanted some peace and quiet, so I ran a little farther. That's all." Robyn said with a shrug and a smile.

"That was very considerate of you."

"It was nothing. I'll let you get back to your books. I'm just gonna take a shower." Robyn said pointing to the bathroom.

"Okay."

Robyn turned the shower on and began undressing thinking about her time with Katie. She smirked at the thought of her moaning orgasms in the small café, but the yellow haired girl she had come to adore was just in the next room.

"It was only sex." Robyn thought.

She stepped under the shower letting the hot water rain through her hair and down her tone body while she thought about her situation.

"It was good with her. It felt right and we had a good time. Nobody got hurt." Robyn muttered in the shower.

"Who didn't get hurt?" Lisa said.

Robyn pulled the shower curtain open and saw Lisa smiling naked in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Robyn said.

"Taking a study break. Mind if I join you?"

Robyn blinked and looked at Lisa's smooth bare pussy.

"When did you start shaving?"

"Waxing. After I met you the other night. You like it?"

"You know I do." Robyn said giggling.

"So are you gonna let me in or not?"

"You better not be teasing me again."

"I'm naked, aren't I? Why else would I be?"

"Then get your naked ass in here, Yellow."

Lisa stepped in and stood under the raining water standing close to each other. Robyn looked up at the tall blonde and wrapped her arms around her. Lisa placed her hands on Robyn's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze.

"It was so sweet of you to think of me while you were out running. I know you're dying to have sex and although you were a bit annoying at first, you've been so considerate. You really made my day." Lisa said.

"I just went for a long run, that's all."

"Sometimes, that's all that it takes." Lisa said bending over and gave Robyn a passionate kiss on the lips.

Robyn felt a tickle deep within her body run up the spine of her back as she was being kissed. Lisa broke away, but the intensity in Robyn's body remained. She stared into Lisa's eyes in a trancelike state.

"I'm waiting." Lisa said.

"Waiting for what?"

"I'm waiting for you to say 'I want to fuck you.'" Lisa said mocking Robyn's voice.

"I-want-to-fuck-you." Robyn said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Lisa said.

Robyn reached up and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck tugging her head down to kiss her deep and long. She broke off Lisa's lips and breathing hard and grabbed a fistful of Lisa's wet hair.

"Come with me." Robyn said and tugged on Lisa's hair.

Robyn stepped out of the shower pulling on Lisa's hair to follow her.

"Oww! I'm coming! Stop pulling so hard!" Lisa said grabbing Robyn's arm.

Robyn pulled Lisa's wet body over to the bedroom and pushed Lisa down on to the bed.

"The hurts, bitch!" Lisa said rubbing her head.

"Shut up." Robyn said and placed her hand on Lisa's pussy and laid on top of her body sliding her tongue into her mouth.

Their wet bodies felt cool in the air which only heightened the sensation of warmth as their bodies writhed together in bed.

"Mmmm...your tongue tastes like my pussy already." Lisa said.

"That's because my body knows what I need." Robyn said sliding down Lisa's body and burying her face between her legs.

"Ohhhh..." Lisa moaned and arched her back feeling Robyn's tongue poking into her pussy.

Lisa clutched Robyn's face with her thighs and tugged Robyn's hair pulling her face into her crotch while she panted hard.

Robyn swirled her tongue around Lisa's pussy and shoving it as deep as she could giving her entire pussy a wet tongue kiss. Robyn placed her two front teeth on Lisa's clitoris and gently raked it her nub back and forth.

Lisa shuddered violently and clamped her hands over her mouth. Her body quivered and her thighs squeezed harder on Robyn's face until a long stifled moan came out of Lisa's mouth.

Robyn responded and pressed her face deeper in to Lisa's pussy, but Lisa quickly reached down and pushed Robyn's forehead back to stop her advances.

Robyn stopped and lifted her head away from Lisa's crotch and saw Lisa breathing fast while her orgasm slowly diminished.

"Ready for another one?" Robyn said and brought her head down again.

Lisa brought her hand down to her forehead again resisting.

"N-not so fast." Lisa said shaking her head.

Robyn crawled up next to Lisa and took one of Lisa's nipples into her mouth sucking it while looking at Lisa's face.

Lisa put an arm around Robyn and stroked the hair off of Robyn face and looked at big brown eyes.

"Come here." Lisa said putting her hand under Robyn's chin and guiding her face up to her lips and kissed like sweet lovers.

"I know what you like." Lisa said with a smile and rolled up on to her knees.

Lisa laid Robyn on her stomach and parted her legs and faced Robyn's ass. Lisa parted her cheeks and Robyn closed her eyes with a giggle of anticipation and felt Lisa's tongue touch her asshole.

"Do you like analingus?" Lisa said.

"If you mean licking my ass, you know I do." Robyn said giggling.

Lisa continued tonguing Robyn's ass while Robyn giggled and moaned in sheer delight. Robyn began to breathed hard and feel her pussy growing excited. She balled her fists feeling an extreme need to have an orgasm.

"You want me to fuck you?" Lisa said.

"Oh yeah. I'm so ready."

"Where's your toy? You know, the strap-on."

"You want the strap-on?"

"Yeah, do you mind?" Lisa said.

"It's in there. Bottom drawer." Robyn said pointing to it.

Lisa hopped off the bed and opened the drawer and pulled out the tangled strap-on with a sly smile.

"What do I do?" Lisa said.

"It's a special kind. You put it on like a pair of pants but that small cock inside goes in your cunt while you fuck me with the big cock. Let me help you."

Robyn bounced off the bed and untangled the strap-on let Lisa dip her legs inside. She pulled the strap-on up to her crotch and inserted the small cock in her pussy.

"Let me tighten it for you." Robyn said and cinched the belts tight around her waist.

"Do I look good with a cock?" Lisa said.

"You just look good." Robyn said kneeling in front of Lisa and taking the cock in her mouth.

"This looks weird from my angle." Lisa said giggling.

Robyn took the cock deeper in her mouth give it a couple of deep sucks until pulling it out of her saliva drenched mouth. She wiped the strings of spittle from her mouth and stood up.

"Ready to fuck me?" Robyn said.

"How do you want it? In the ass?" Lisa said.

"No. Fuck me like a guy. Missionary style." Robyn said assuming the position in bed.

"I'll try." Lisa said and mounted Robyn.

Lisa got between Robyn's propped legs rubbing the head of the cock along the walls of Robyn's pussy. Robyn watched intently until Lisa found her opening and pushed her hips in thrusting the head of the cock inside Robyn's pussy.

"Unnnnggghhh..." Robyn moaned arching her neck and grabbing hold of a belt on the strap-on preventing Lisa from retracting too quickly.

Lisa lurched her body forward entering Robyn deeper and slowly without any resistance from her. Lisa pushed her hips deeper until the cock was completely buried inside her with their crotches against each other.

Robyn exhaled a long sigh and relaxed her body staring her eyes directly into Lisa's.

"Are you okay?" Lisa said.

"Uh-huh." Robyn said with a nod and a giggle.

Lisa smiled and began pumping her hips into Robyn pussy. Robyn moaned and sighed feeling her pussy getting wetter and hotter while Lisa stared at the cock plunging in and out of Robyn pussy.

"Oohhhh..." Robyn moaned.

Lisa looked up and saw Robyn staring back at her with an aching pleasure on her face. The two stared at each other letting their eyes connect their passion together.

"I love you, Lisa." Robyn said

Lisa brought her body down flat upon Robyn's body gripping her big firm breasts. Lisa darted her tongue into Robyn's mouth letting their tongues flutter against each other.

"MMmmmm..." Robyn moaned while the two kissed.

Lisa lifted her body up and began thrusting Robyn harder and faster feeling her own excitement growing hot again.

"You gonna come for me?" Lisa said excited.

"Oh yeah." Robyn said with a cracking voice.

Robyn's eyelids grew heavy as her orgasm grew to its peak. Her body quivered and she wanted Lisa to be in her eyes for as she reached her plateau, but her eyes closed.

"Aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh..." Robyn moaned loud.

Her moan rang through Lisa's ears and the sexual energy was more than enough to send her over the edge again causing her to shiver and scream a silent moan from within.

Lisa toppled on top of Robyn as they both panted together. Robyn wrapped her arms around Lisa feeling her cool skin on her back.

"What a fuck." Robyn said still breathing hard.

"Yeah."

"Did you come too?"

"Yeah. This strap-on is special alright." Lisa said.

"Now you sound like me."

"That's because I just fucked you." Lisa said pulling the cock out of Robyn and lying down next to her.

"Damn! You don't know how that turns me on when you talk like that."

"But you just got laid. You're still horny?"

Robyn sat up and straddled Lisa sitting on the strap-on atop of Lisa. She looked down and began caressing Lisa's breasts.

"Well, I don't need it right now, but I wouldn't mind another orgasm or two." Robyn said rocking her pussy against the strap-on.

"You're a nympho. You know that?"

"Are you complaining Miss Double orgasm?"

"You're so stupid." Lisa said smiling.

"Giddy up, horsie." Robyn said riding Lisa cowgirl style.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Robyn stopped rocking and felt a shock of uneasiness shoot through her.

"It was the other night with you, remember?" Robyn said.

"That was like a month ago. You didn't have sex since?"

"Well, now you know why I wanted it so badly." Robyn said.

"Seriously?"

"Does masturbating count?"

"How many times?" Lisa said.

"Three or four times." Robyn said counting in her head.

"That's not bad."

"A day."

"What? Three to four times a day? You really do think about nothing else, do you?

"Okay, maybe I am a bit of a nympho, but I love coming. I love seeing other people come too and I really love coming with you." Robyn said continuing her rocking on Lisa's hips.

"You really rough around the edges, but at the same time, you're really sweet." Lisa said putting her arms around Robyn's neck.

Robyn clutched Lisa's hands and kiss them feeling the uneasiness wash away. She pulled herself off the strap-on and snuggled up next to Lisa.

"Nothing would please me more if we could do this every night." Robyn said.

"You say that now because you haven't had any for awhile."

Robyn smiled and lifted her head up to look at Lisa.

"The shower is still running. Still want to join me?"

"Okay, but my study break is over so funny business, okay?"

"No funny business." Robyn said crossing her heart.

"Are you sure you crossed your heart? You've got a lot of boob in the way." Lisa said wiggling Robyn's breast.

"Jealous?" Robyn said pulling Lisa up off the bed.

"Maybe a little."

"Don't worry, Yellow. I'll share them with you whenever you want." Robyn said pulling the strap-on harness off of Lisa's legs.

"Yeah, but that's not the same as having them."

"Trust me; you wouldn't like the extra attention." Robyn said wrapping her arm around Lisa's and walking her to the bathroom.

"You think you know me?"

"Not completely. I still have more exploring to do." Robyn said nibbling on Lisa's nipple.

"You're stupid." Lisa said and stepped in the shower and quickly backed off.

"Brrrr...The water's cold!" Lisa said.

"Guess we should've turned it off before we fucked. Oh well I guess we'll have to take a cold one then."

"I don't want to take a cold shower." Lisa said trying to wrestle out of Robyn's grip.

"Come on. The water gets cold all the time at the gym. Don't be such a pussy."

"Let's just take a shower when the water warms up again."

"That'll be too late. I'm getting hungry too and after I eat I'll be too lazy to shower. Come on. Just pretend we're in one of those 'Women in Prison' movies." Robyn said clutching Lisa's arm.

"You're real stubborn, y'know?"

"No I'm not. I just like being with you."

Lisa's arm relaxed and the two stepped in the cold shower together. They both cringed from the cool water against their bodies and embraced each other close. Robyn rubbed Lisa's back trying to warm her shivering skin.

"See. It's not so bad once you get used to it, Yellow."

"Why did you call me 'Lisa', back in bed?"

"Because it's your name."

"Not to you. It doesn't sound right coming out of your mouth. 'Yellow' sounds better."

"It does?"

"From you it does."

"I do love your hair." Robyn said scruffing Lisa's wet blonde hair.

"I know."

"But I love you even more, Yellow. I really do." Robyn said staring into Lisa's eyes.

The two shared a silent moment under the cold water and their skin stopped shivering. Lisa pushed Robyn's body against the tiled wall and held her there.

"I owe you come, don't I?" Lisa said.

"I thought you didn't want any funny business."

"Well, I guess I can make an exception this time." Lisa said and placed her hand on Robyn's pussy and spreading her pink lips wide.

Robyn dropped her jaw and sighed with a look of surprise.

"Y-you better finish what you start, Yellow."

"Or else?" Lisa said.

"Just don't stop in the middle. Please." Robyn said.

Lisa bent down and kissed her while she worked Robyn's clitoris firmly. Robyn reached up and placed her hands on Lisa's face feeling her body heat radiating to her cool skin. Her mind only thought of her blonde haired lover and then she realized Lisa was the only one she thought about sexually since the night at the motel.

"MMMmmm..." Robyn sighed as she continued her passionate kissing.

Robyn's intensity was building as she felt her nipples tingle with sparks of oversensitivity.

"I'm in love." Robyn thought.

It made sense to her why she felt the way she did. Robyn had always used the L-word casually without any meaning, but with Lisa, she meant it.

"She's fucking me right now! My girl! My lover! My soulmate!" Robyn thought.

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnggghhh..." Robyn moaned on the edge.

Lisa broke off from Robyn's mouth and stroked Robyn hard and fast making as she panted hard. Robyn's jaw dropped and she cried out a long and satisfied moan of pleasure, but in her mind she was screaming, "I love you, Yellow!"