Robin & Lisa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Robyn said.

"I got it. Don't turn around yet."

Lisa closed the dresser door and looked over at Robyn staring at her toned ass. It was firm yet full with her cheeks flaring out down to her thighs. Lisa peeled her gown off her shoulder and let it fall to the floor and began caressing Robyn's ass.

"I think I'm more jealous of this then your boobs."

Robyn smiled and closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Lisa's soft hands gliding over her ass. Lisa brought her hands underneath Robyn's body and dragging them up her flat stomach and cupping Robyn's breasts hugging her close to her body.

"Yeah, I'm jealous." Lisa said brushing her cheek along Robyn's back.

"Don't be, Yellow. I'll always share it with you." Robyn said putting a hand over Lisa's.

Lisa slinked her body down and on to her knees putting her face in front of Robyn's ass and parted it with her hands. She gave Robyn's hole a firm stroke with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh yeah." Robyn said with a delighted smile.

"You like that?"

"You know I do."

Lisa drenched her ass with her sticky saliva until Robyn arched her back and began to purr.

"I know you'll like this." Lisa said taking her peeled carrot up to Robyn's ass and poking her deep in the ass.

"Unnnnnggghhh...That's not your tongue!" Robyn said balling her hands into fists.

"No it's not. You like it?"

"Um-hmm." Robyn nodded with a grimace on her face.

Lisa pushed it in deeper filling Robyn and stretching her hole as the carrot grew larger. Robyn began to pant hard and fast with her moans sounding with a touch more pain than pleasure.

Lisa stopped and took the second carrot and inserted the large end into Robyn's damp pussy.

"Aaaaooowww...What are those?" Robyn said out of breath.

"Their my cocks. What else I am I going to fuck you with?" Lisa said sliding the carrot deeper.

"I don't care what you fuck me with. Just fuck me." Robyn said with and urgent delirium.

Lisa placed a hand over the carrot in Robyn's ass to prevent it from slipping out and grasped the other in Robyn's pussy with a firm grip. She slowly pumped the carrot in and out of her pussy.

Robyn closed her eyes and gripped the window sill like a vise and mumbling quietly feeling her body being filled.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..." Robyn said slowly speaking louder and faster.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..." she continued jumbling the words into primal chant.

Lisa matched Robyn's quickened rhthym and fucked her fast into a frenzied blur.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnnnggghhhh...." Robyn moaned and cringed loud out of window for anyone to hear.

Robyn's knees began to buckle and her body crumpled while she panted hard teetering on the edge.

"Aaaaaauuuuugggggghhhhh..." Robyn sang out into the air so loud Lisa ducked to make sure she was out of sight.

"Shhhh..." Lisa said.

Robyn leaned her crumpled body against the wall under the window letting her orgasm settle.

"Huh?" Robyn said still breathing hard.

"That was loud."

"Oh." Robyn said with a shrug and slumped to the floor on her side.

Lisa sat down next to her and stroked the hair off Robyn's glistening face. She snuggled closer to Lisa with a content smile which Lisa was happy to see.

"You don't know how good that felt." Robyn said.

"I do. I think anybody left on campus does too."

"I just got fucked by my lover and they didn't. If they're jealous, let them." Robyn said.

"You mean one of your lovers."

Robyn smiled, "Jealous?"

"Of what?" Lisa said.

"Nothing." Robyn said wrapped her arm around Lisa's naked leg.

"I'm gonna miss you so much tonight." Robyn said.

"Why tonight?"

"Just because."

"I'll be thinking of you then." Lisa said patting Robyn's head.

"Do you really have to go out with your parents tonight?"

"Well it is a special occasion and all. Why don't you come with us?"

"With your family?"

"Yeah. They won't mind." Lisa said.

"Thanks, but I was hoping it would be just the two of us."

"I'm still gonna come over to your place. We have a 'date', remember?"

"I know. I know. Nevermind. It's okay." Robyn said.

"Wait. Did you make plans? Is that why you're all dressed up?"

Robyn sat up and looked at the carrots still stuffed in her body.

"Are these carrots?" Robyn said pulling the one out of her ass. "You were fucking me with a vegetable?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You said they were your cocks. Where's your dildos?"

"I don't have one."

"Liar."

"I don't. I use carrots."

"Really?" Robyn said pulling the other one out of her pussy.

"I don't want to hide a dildo under my bed for someone to find. I can buy carrots and toss'em in the fridge and no one would think anything strange about it."

"I will now."

"Yeah, well it made you moan like a slut."

"You make me moan like a slut, Yellow. You do."

"Your compliments are so nasty."

"And that's the way you like it, isn't it?" Robyn said with a wink.

"Dirty girl." Lisa said with chuckle.

Robyn rose and pulled up her panties and jeans. She sat on the bed and clasped her bra tucking in her breasts then buttoning down her shirt.

"So did you plan something for tonight?" Lisa said.

"Huh? Oh. Don't worry."

"I'm not. Did you? I mean, I'm glad you came and all, but your visit is unexpected. Are you trying to surprise me with something?"

"Well..."

"You did. Didn't you?"

"Is it hot in here? I think it's the room. It's too small."

"Don't change the subject, Robyn."

"No really. Can we take a walk or something?"

"Are you taking me somewhere?" Lisa said with a raised eyebrow.

"Just for a walk around the campus. Please?"

"Okay. Let me get dressed." Lisa said rising to her feet.

Lisa quickly threw her clothes back on and the two stepped out into the late afternoon sun. The campus was practically empty with the session being over. The two walked peacefully around the campus with Lisa showing her some of the highlights of the university. They walked to the edge of the campus and sat at a shaded bench close to the recreation field.

"So what did you plan for us tonight? A marathon fuck session at your apartment with a huge assortment of toys, whips and vibrators?"

"That's a great idea!"

"Come on Robyn. What did you plan?"

Robyn smiled shyly and looked away.

"I just thought that this being the day before your graduation, that maybe, you know, I could take you out. To celebrate. Somewhere quiet. Away from the crowds and the parties. Just you and me." Robyn said finishing with an embarrassed shrug.

"We could still do that after my graduation. I'm coming over to your place in a couple of days."

"I didn't mean at my place. I was thinking of somewhere different. You know, someplace a little more...cozy?"

Lisa looked at Robyn, but she turned away again.

"Where?"

"Well...It doesn't matter now. I should've made sure you were free first."

"You could still tell me?"

Robyn stared at her hands wringing together feeling Lisa's staring eyes waiting for her answer. Robyn blushed and looked at Lisa with an uneasy smile.

"You know the hotel out on the cliff by the ocean?"

"The Westin on the bluffs? You want to go there?"

Robyn nodded and looked away in embarrassment.

"I've never been there, but I seen pictures. It's pretty, but really pricey."

"I know, but it's really nice. We'd be able to walk along the beach under the moonlight then maybe order room service for dinner. I was told the ocean views from the rooms are inspiring. Oh and it's not too far from here, so we'd make it back in plenty of time."

"It sounds wonderful and very cool, but we can't afford to stay there. It's still a nice thought though."

"It's not, Yellow. Everything's set. I've already booked us a room."

"Are you serious? No way."

Robyn nodded and turned away from Lisa's shocked stare.

Lisa looked into Robyn eyes seeing the sincere thoughtfulness of her gesture. She knew Robyn loved her. She had told her on several occasions and although Robyn's words were equally sincere on those occasions, this time, Lisa could feel Robyn's love in her soul.

"Oh Robyn, I don't know what to say."

"You could say, 'Yes, let's go.'" Robyn said with a grin.

Lisa smiled and bowed her head holding Robyn's hands before raising her head again. She looked around to see if they were alone and breathed out a heavy sigh.

"As bitchy as you can be, you're someone with the warmest heart I've ever met and if you weren't so bitchy, I would've never got to know you. I can tell you really love me and knowing that makes me feel happy and warm. I love being with you. I feel so comfortable with you. I don't know if I love the sex as much as you, but I do enjoy it a lot. And I mean a lot."

Lisa paused to take a breath and gave Robyn's hands a firm squeeze and as nice as the words were, it only made Robyn glisten with a nervous sweat.

"Even though you've told me you loved me more than once, I never really gave it any thought. But today, it's different. I can feel it."

Lisa took another deep breath and looked at Robyn straight in the eyes.

"I never told you this because it never came up and I never thought it mattered, but I think I need to tell you now, but...I have a boyfriend."

Robyn's expression did not change but she felt her heart sink inside.

"I thought being with you was just a new experience at first and we'd have the occasional fun casual sex. I never thought of the relationship side of it until now and it seems like you want to take us to the next level. You're more than a friend to me and I never meant to string you along or anything. I feel so bad. I'm so sorry if I hurt you." Lisa said burying her face in her hands.

Robyn blinked back the tears welling in her eyes and held Lisa next to her.

"Don't be sorry, Yellow. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't cry." Robyn said trying to hold back her cracking voice.

"I'm so sorry, Robyn." Lisa said sobbing.

"No baby. It's okay." Robyn said doing her best to keep her own emotions in check.

Robyn held Lisa until she was able to recompose herself. She lifted her head up and wiped her eyes.

"Should I be the one crying?" Robyn said smiling.

Lisa laughed, "I know, but I feel so bad breaking your heart."

"Break my heart? Like you're my only lover? Puh-leeze."

"Have you been seeing other people?"

"I don't kiss and tell, Yellow."

"Well... I guess that room won't go to waste then." Lisa said.

Lisa's words were like a punch in Robyn's gut as she turned and looked away feeling the sadness gathering in heart.

Lisa could see the hurt and disappointment in Robyn's face and seeing her being strong made her want to cry again.

"You know this really doesn't change anything between us. I mean, we can still see each other. We still have a date for an all day session, remember? That is, if you still want me to come over."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard your ears will bleed." Robyn said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. You think we've been fucking? That's not fucking. You'll know what fucking is when I'm done with you." Robyn said gripping Lisa's neck firmly in her hand.

"You can let go now, Robyn."

Robyn released her grip and turned away again. Lisa looked over at Robyn sulking in disappointment and rose from the bench.

"I should be getting back now, Robyn. Can I walk you back to your car?"

Robyn looked up and saw Lisa pushing her blonde hair off her face. She stood up and embraced her tight burying her face in her body trying to hold back her tears.

"I know, Robyn."

Robyn rubbed her eyes against Lisa's shirt before letting go. The two walked back to Robyn's car without speaking. Lisa felt the hurt she had caused and Robyn carried the sadness burdening their hearts for each other.

They arrived at the parking lot and Robyn pulled out her keys to unlock the door.

"You're welcome to come tomorrow for the ceremony if you'd like. I'd love to introduce you to my family." Lisa said.

"That would be nice." Robyn said with a smile.

"Either way, I'll see you soon, okay?"

Robyn pulled out the gift from her purse and held it in front of Lisa.

"I was planning to give you this later, but I guess I should give it to you now."

"No, I can't." Lisa said.

"Please. It's nothing."

"That's what you said about the hotel. It's not nothing. You've done so much already."

"Then take it for me. You gave me something to remember you by. I'm just returning the favor."

"What did I give you?"

"Something for this." Robyn said patting Lisa's pussy, "Remember?"

"You're stupid."

"Please. For me." Robyn said holding the box in front of her.

Lisa looked at Robyn's pleading eyes and took it with a gracious smile.

"Open it."

Lisa carefully untied the ribbon and neatly unfolded the wrapping paper to reveal a white velvet box. She looked at Robyn and shook her head.

"Don't worry, it's nothing too expensive. Trust me." Robyn said.

Lisa opened the box holding a shiny silver heart pendant. It was plain and simple and definitely not very expensive, but Lisa's heart was filled with an overflowing warmth and felt her priceless gift of love.

Lisa looked at Robyn with a glazed smile and intent eyes and embraced and kissed her. Surprised at first, Robyn soon settled in and kissed her lover back feeling her soft lips pressing on her own.

Lisa placed her hand on Robyn's crotch giving it a firm squeeze eliciting a soft moan from Robyn's lips.

Lisa broke off of Robyn's mouth and look around to see if anybody was around. The entire parking lot was empty and only the wind rustling the tree branches above them made any sound they could hear.

"What's the matter?" Robyn said.

Lisa turned back to Robyn and clutched her neck with a firm squeeze.

"You think I don't know what fucking is? Do you?" Lisa said unbuttoning Robyn's pants.

"Don't move." Lisa said shoving Robyn against the car.

She knelt down taking Robyn's belt loops in both her hands and pulling her jeans down to her knees. She quickly pulled her panties down and gobbled Robyn's pussy in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!"

"Shut up." Lisa said then quickly continued her munching.

Robyn was wide eyed looking to see if anybody was around while she felt her clitoris continuously pulsing waves of pleasure through her body.

"You're eating my pussy in broad daylight." Robyn murmured, "Oooowwwww....I fucking love you."

Lisa pressed her face in deeper gnashing harder with only the car to prevent Robyn's body from retreating. Robyn's breath grew heavy and panted quick and hard.

Robyn gripped fistfuls of Lisa's blonde hair and breathed in a quivering breath. Her face looked as if she was screaming, but no sound came from her mouth.

"I fucking love you, you bitch." Robyn said mouthing the inaudible syllables.

"Ohhhhh....Ohhhhh...Auuuugggghhhhh!"

Robyn's body was wracked with orgasmic ripples and shuddered uncontrollably. Lisa quickly rose to her feet standing in front of Robyn looking around hoping nobody heard the yelps of lust.

"Ohhh...." Robyn sighed as her orgasm eased off.

Lisa quickly pulled Robyn's panties and jeans up and began to button her up.

"Wow. Did that really happen?" Robyn said glistening with a smile.

"It just happened. Don't expect it again, okay?" Lisa said blushing.

"You ate me out in broad daylight."

"I know. You don't have to keep saying it."

"But you did and it felt sooooo good."

"I'm glad. Now lower your voice."

"I love you, Yellow. I loved you when I saw you in that pub and I fell in love with you sitting next to you in the motel room."

"We'll still hang out and stuff. We'll see each other."

"Yeah." Robyn said standing up straight again.

Robyn look up at Lisa and smiled.

"Thank you for letting me spend a wonderful day with you."

"You're the best, Robyn. You really are."

The two shared a silent moment together looking at each other listening to the serene rustling of the leaves above them.

"I guess I'll let you get ready for tonight." Robyn said.

"I'm sorry-"

"No. You didn't do anything wrong, Yellow." Robyn said pressing a finger to Lisa's lips.

Lisa nodded with a smile.

"So this boyfriend,"

"Mark."

"So this Mark, is he good to my Yellow?"

"He is."

"Well, that good. I'm glad."

"Will you be okay?"

"As long as you don't break our date."

"I won't. I promise." Lisa said crossing her heart.

"I'll see you soon, Yellow. My love." Robyn said hugging Lisa.

"Take care. I hope to see you tomorrow."

Robyn got into the car and started the engine with Lisa looking at her. Robyn turned to look at Lisa and stared at her thinking how alone she felt being away from her. She wanted to burst into tears and ball her undying love, but all she did was smile and wave goodbye to her yellowed haired lover.

Robyn drove off looking at Lisa in the rearview mirror as long as she could. She made a turn and looked over to Lisa until she was out of sight but never out of her thoughts. She exhaled a deep breath unable to release the heaviness off her chest. She wiped a tear from her eye feeling the ache in her heart swelling. Robyn pulled the car over and stopped and began to cry.

12