Robin & Lisa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you. Right on time." Robyn said and opened the door wide.

Tash walked in wearing a blue long sleeved tunic dress with a pair of chunky, but nice, tan heels. She turned and looked at Robyn giving her a good once over.

"You look...comfortable." Tash said.

"Well I am dress for the occasion."

"So." Tash said stepping over to the dining table and placing down her small handbag, "How do we do this?" she said facing Robyn.

"Nervous?" Robyn said stepping toward her.

"A little."

"Scared?" she said taking another step.

"Maybe."

"Are you feeling...hot?" she said standing right in front of Tash.

"Yeah." Tash said with a dreamy, breathy whisper.

Robyn brought a hand behind Tash and dragged her hand down her back and on to her curvy ass.

"Mmmm...Looks like you dressed for the occasion as well." Robyn said noticing Tash wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress.

"It's why I'm here, right?" Tash said smelling Robyn's flowery perfume.

"I always thought you were so fucking hot, Tash." Robyn whispered putting her hand behind Tash's bare thigh and slowly hiking her dress up.

"I've noticed more than once." she said resting her cheek against Robyn's.

"You knew I had the hots for you and said nothing until now? You fucking tease." Robyn said with a lustful breathiness.

"Well I'm here for you. Now."

"Damn right." Robyn said and kissed her deep and strong on the lips pushing Tash back against the table.

Robyn brought her other hand around Tash's head and pushed her close pressing their mouths against each other while Robyn lifted her dress up over her ass dipping her fingers into her crack. Tash breathed out a deep breath through her nose bracing herself against the table with one hand and holding Robyn's wrist with the other.

Robyn broke their kiss and stood upright as the two look at each other with yearning eyes. Tash kicked off her heels while Robyn lifted and pulled her dress off her body. She tossed the dress aside and stared at Tash's naked body for the first time. She had large taut nipples on her b-cup breasts and her cocoa powder skin was just as clear and even as it was on her face and legs. Robyn bit her lip feeling a deep arousal in herself as her eyes wandered across her navel ring and down towards Tash's smooth pussy. She placed her hand there making Tash back away in surprise.

"I got you naked at last." Robyn said and slipped her tongue into Tash's mouth.

Robyn flicked and licked her tongue against Tash's and dipped her two fingers deep between her legs stroking her moistened labia.

"Huuhhhhmmm..." Tash moaned and shuddered with delight.

Robyn opened her eyes and smiled keeping her tongue in Tash's mouth. She peeled Tash's pussy lips open with her fingers feeling and touching for her hard little nub. She felt it brush against the center of her middle finger then brought her two fingers up and gave her clitoris a deep stroke.

"Uuummmmmm......" Tash moaned hard and deep feeling her knees wobble slightly.

Robyn stroked her again and Tash peeled her lips off Robyn's with a trail of spittle coming off Robyn's tongue.

"HHhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......" Tash breathed out loud and hard with an open mouth and her eyes closed.

Robyn stopped and waited for Tash to open her eyes. When she did, she looked at Robyn and spoke quietly and if she was out of breath, "Oh Robyn. I'm so close."

Robyn took Tash and laid her down on the carpeted floor and took one of Tash's huge aroused nipples into her mouth. Robyn teased her clitoris stroking it firmly every now and then causing Tash to shudder from the intense sensitivity.

"Oh, make me come. I want to come." Tash said aching with pleasure while rocking her head side to side.

Robyn bit down on Tash's nipple in an attempt to quell her own arousal and began stroking Tash's clitoris with a frenzied anger.

"Hhhhhnnnnggggghhhh....Uuuuuunnnnnggggghhhh.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Hhhhaaaa...hhhaaaa....hhaaaaa..hhhaaaa...huhhh...huhhh..huuhhh.....AAAaaaaaaaaauuuuugggghhhhhh....." Tash moaned and shuddered feeling her orgasm exploding in waves of pure delight.

Her lips quivered uncontrollably along with her body shuddering from the involuntary contractions of orgasmic ripples. Even with the moans and Tash's body convulsing it only made Robyn stroke Tash's pussy harder and faster.

"Robyn. Robyn! Robyn!" Tash said reaching down to grab Robyn's wrist. "Stop please."

Robyn stopped and raised her head off Tash's breast and looked at her with a glassy eyed expression. "I gotta fuck you more."

"Okay. I need a minute. Please."

Robyn stared at Tash lying on the floor panting and still feeling the orgasm still washing away. She felt her sex crazed energy subsiding, but her arousal lingered in her body. Robyn took Tash's legs and lifted her legs up in the air.

"No. Not yet." Tash said reaching her hands out to back Robyn away from her.

"Shush you. You'll be okay." Robyn said and held her legs back until Tash's ass was up and off the ground.

Robyn leaned her head down and licked Tash's ass hole which made Tash coo with delight and relax her body. Tash smiled with her eyes closed and placed her fingers in her mouth giggling with each passing stroke of Robyn's tongue.

"You like that, don't you?" Robyn said.

"I do. Oh, I do." Tash said nodding in agreement.

Robyn spread Tash's cheeks wider with her fingers and poked and probed her tongue deep inside her tight hole making Tash moan again. She could feel the sexual energy building up in the pit of her stomach even after releasing a deep orgasm only a few minutes ago.

"Oh Robyn. I'm ready." Tash said.

Robyn stroked her tongue up her ass and across Tash's clitoris making her body convulse with deep jolt of pleasure. Robyn rose up onto her knees leaning over Tash's body with a smile. Tash looked up and giggled with a shy grin as Robyn undid the knot on her silk belt and opened her robe letting her naked body feel the cool air.

"It's getting hot in here." Robyn said.

Tash looked at Robyn then gazed down at her naked breasts with a smile.

"Go ahead. I've seen you peeking at them once or twice." Robyn said.

Tash reached up and held each breasts in her hands giving them a firm caress.

"You're a freak of nature, did you know that?" Tash said.

"Let's enjoy it together while it lasts." Robyn said and laid her body atop of Tash's and dropped her tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Tash moaned Robyn's tongue fill her mouth.

The two wrapped their bodies against each other kissing for a seemingly endless amount of time groping each other and tasting the insatiable sex on each other's tongues. Their kisses grew harder and deeper and their groping became clutching and grasping when Robyn broke her lips off of Tash's and pull herself up off her body. She panted with lust filled in her eyes staring at Tash while she wiped the saliva off her chin.

"I need to fuck you." Robyn said almost breathless.

"Do it. Just do it." Tash said.

"Stay there. And don't move." Robyn said and dashed off into her bedroom.

"Hey! Where you going?" Tash said propping her body up by her elbows.

"And keep your hands away from that pussy!" Robyn said from her bedroom.

"Then get over here and fuck me so I don't have to do it myself, bitch!"

"Wait a second, you horny cunt!"

"Fuck you! Now fuck me!"

Robyn returned from her bedroom wearing the double ended strap-on. Not only was her pussy filled with the cock insert, she also had her ass filled with the anal insert as well.

"Now I'll fuck you. Good and proper."

"Oh shit!" Tash said seeing the strap on for the first time. It was large and full, covered with a sheen of lubricant that gleamed the light off of it.

Robyn went to Tash and quickly mounted her plunging the cock into her wet pussy.

"Unnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhuuuummmmm...." Tash moaned with a wide eyed expression.

Her body curled up and clutched Robyn's arms with a tight grip and her face was moaning, but no sound came out of her mouth until she took a deep breath.

"I always imagined you had one of those." Tash said feeling her eyes rolling up into her head.

"Quiet you." Robyn said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." Tash moaned with a deep relaxing pleasure.

"Just like how Emery fucked you, right?" Robyn said.

"Ohhhh...don't talk about Emery right now. Just fuck me." Tash said relaxing her body.

Robyn thrusted the cock into Tash deep and rhythmically with Tash curling her knees back letting the cock plunge deeper into her. Her body trembled all over feeling her orgasm building intensely. She opened her eyes for a moment a got a glimmer of Robyn's face. Her hair was tossed over her face and her lips were parted moist with saliva and quivered from her own building orgasm.

"Huuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh....Huhhhhhh...Oh Robyn...Huhhhhhhhhhhh....you're fucking meee....Huuuhhhhhh.....Huuuuhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhh...I'm being fucked by a girl.......Huuuhhhhh...and I'm gonna come........Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I'm coming.. I'm commmmmmming......Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh........."

The sound of Tash's orgasm sent Robyn over the edge as well. She had passed the point of no return and began mouthing words that had no sound completely lost in bliss. The sexual energy had not released yet and Robyn felt her body tremble with a deep intensity as if she was bathed in warm sunlight. Her ears rang with a hot tingle without any noise being heard other than her bodies.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................." Robyn moaned releasing her immense orgasm.

She collapsed on top of Tash panting hard and Tash embraced her brushing the hair off her face. The two lied silently on the living room carpet letting their orgasms take their course within their bodies.

"So," Robyn said lifting her head still panting, "Are you a lesbian now?"

Tash laughed. "Oh I'm bi. Definitely." she said with her skin giving off a radiant glow.

The two kissed playfully basting in their orgasmic heat.

"Would you mind if I stayed the night?" Tash said.

"Why?" Robyn said with a big smile.

"Well. It's late."

"Late? It's not even midnight."

"I'm tired too."

"Tired? That never stopped you from hanging out with the gang and dancing and partying."

"Okay. You know why."

"Do I?"

"Don't play dumb. You know." Tash said.

"No, tell me. I want to hear it."

"I want you to fuck me some more. There."

"Now that's a compliment. Yes, you can stay." Robyn said and kissed her nose.

Robyn rose up and wiggled the strap-on out of Tash's pussy.

"Jeez, my pussy is still dripping." Tash said looking down at her pussy.

"What do you mean, still? Didn't Emery leave your cunt dripping wet."

"No. He didn't. At least not like this."

"I'm sure you had freaky sex nights with him."

"Nope. We fucked. You could even say we fucked a lot sometimes. But you. Robyn, you're a sex pot. I thought you were, but now I know. You love to have it. You love to give it. A lot. I mean all day all night. You're a total nympho slut." Tash said with joyful amazement.

"I'm not, really." Robyn said shaking her head.

"Yes you are. You just control it so well. I mean, it's not a bad thing, Robyn. You just love sex. I don't mind. The gang doesn't mind. I'm sure your 'Yellow' doesn't mind either, does she?"

"Why did you have to bring her up?"

"Well does she?"

"You know," Robyn said standing and pulling the strap-on out of her ass and pussy and down her legs. "you can be such a bitch sometimes, you know Tash?"

Robyn walked off into the bedroom holding the strap-on dangling in her hand leaving Tash alone.

Tash walked over to Robyn's bedroom and saw her from the doorway. She was clutching her phone in her hand checking to see if there were any messages.

"You know, I wish. I wish I was loved by somebody as much as you love this girl." Tash said.

"I'm sorry, Tash. It's just that she was supposed to call me and she hasn't."

"Well then. Call her."

"No. She said she'd call me. I guess I'm not that important to her."

"Of course you are. She's just probably busy. That's all."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Anyway." Tash said and jumped onto to Robyn's bed, "like you said, it's not even midnight yet." she said and patted the bed next to her.

Robyn smiled and sat down next to Tash looking at her smiling face. She stroked Tash's smooth cheek with the back of her fingers and glided them down her neck and off her shoulder.

"Damn, you are so fine." Robyn said.

"Was having sex with me everything you thought it would be?"

"I'll tell you in the morning." Robyn said with a smile and leaned in for a kiss.

They held and kissed in bed re-igniting their passions and felt the heat in their bodies burning bright. They did not speak, but their tongues spoke volumes dancing in each other's mouths when they were interrupted with a ring from Robyn's phone.

Robyn quickly broke off Tash's lips and looked across the room at her phone. She scooted off the bed and snatched up her phone and saw the name on the display. "Yellow".

Her heart was racing with joy and nervousness and suddenly felt afraid to answer the call. She looked over at Tash with a questioning look.

"Is it her?" Tash said.

"Please. Just don't say anything, okay?" Robyn said.

Robyn turned and walked out of the room. "Hello?"

"Hi Robyn. It's me."

"Me who?"

"Me. Lisa."

"Lisa?"

"Stop being stupid. It's me. Yellow."

"I knew a Yellow. She was supposed to call me a few days ago."

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry I didn't call. I had a lot of things to get in order first."

"Like what? Sucking your boyfriend and riding his pole?"

"You're stupid!" Lisa said with a playful laugh, "No. Other things. I mean I'm at a new place and all."

"So you're sorry?"

"I said so, didn't I?"

"Then I forgive you."

"Gee, thanks."

"So how is everything? Seriously, have you been letting your boyfriend get any sleep? I'll bet your fucking like two horny dogs every night."

"Stupid! You're the horny one."

"Oh, don't fool yourself, Yellow. I know you can get freaky too."

"Sex. Sex. Sex. Is that all there is in life for you?"

"I miss you too."

"I miss you too. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm here." Lisa said.

"Well then. Come back."

"Yeah. We'll see."

"So when are you coming back?"

"I don't know yet. I mean, Mark's semester isn't done for another two months or so, but I don't know if I can last that long."

"So what? Two weeks? A month?"

"Something like that? I don't know yet."

Robyn breathed out a heavy sigh into the phone, "So, what am I supposed to do until you get back?"

"I don't know? What did you do before you met me? Wait. Let me guess. Getting freaky with some guy or girl. You were probably doing it before I called you."

"Doing it?" Robyn said with a sudden jolt of nerves, "If I'm doing anything, I'm doing myself."

"Really? Were you?"

"Was I what?"

"You know. Masturbating?"

"Well. If I was, there weren't any carrots around."

"I already told you-"

"I know. I know."

"So how have you been? Good?" Lisa said.

"I'm okay." Robyn said and felt Tash's hands on her shoulders and slide down on to her breasts.

Robyn looked at Tash and placed a finger over her lips and Tash smiled back fondling Robyn's tits.

"You make me feel so guilty. You still have work and your friends you hang out with. You still see them, right?"

Tash reached down and placed her hand on Robyn's pussy.

"Ohhh yeah. I still see them once in a while." Robyn said.

"See. You don't have to masturbate all the time."

"I-I don't." Robyn said feeling Tash kissing the back of her neck and stroking her clitoris with her fingers.

"That was a joke. I know you don't."

"But I do. S-sometimes. When I think about youuu."

"I think about you too." Lisa said as Tash knelt down and pushed Robyn's legs further apart. She raised her head towards Robyn's crotch and licked her pussy.

"Ohhhh...you do?" Robyn said.

"Why are you talking like that? Are you on working out on a treadmill?"

"N-No. I'mmm at home." Robyn said trying to hold Tash's head back from her pussy, but she pressed herself forward munching on Robyn's pink lips.

"Wait! You're...You're masturbating, aren't you?"

"C-Can you g-give me a s-second? P-please?"

Lisa listened with a wide eyed look on her face as Robyn leaned on the top of sofa for support. Robyn's knees grew weak and squatted lower on to Tash's sloppy mouth. Robyn's eyes closed as she pressed the phone against her ear. Lisa could hear Robyn pant and labored breathing exciting her own body.

"Huuuhhhhh....hhuuuuuhhhhhh...hhhuuuuhhhhhh...oh Yellow...Huuhhhhhhh...huuuhhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh...ahhh...ahhh..ahhh...ahhh...Mmmmmmmmuuuuunnnnnnnngggghhhhhhh....."

Lisa was completely turned on, but standing outside the café, there was nothing she could do to pleasure herself. She continued to listen without saying a word hearing Robyn breathing hard through the phone.

Robyn's was slack jawed completely wrought with tingling ecstasy. Tash looked up at her from between her legs and winked at her with a wet mouthed smile. Robyn smiled back and put a finger over her lips to remind Tash again.

"Y-yellow? Are you still there?" Robyn said.

"Oh Robyn. That was so hot!"

"You liked that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then come home." Robyn said still breathing hard.

"I will. Soon."

"I'll be waiting."

"I know. I gotta go now, okay?"

"Where are you going? Gonna ride some pole?"

"No stupid. I gotta go back to work."

"Work? Now? What time is it over there?"

"I know it's late, but those are the hours I'm working."

"I love you, Yellow. Call me. Every day."

"Every day?"

"Uh-huh. It doesn't matter what we talk about."

"Okay. We'll see. I'll talk to you soon."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I promise. Bye Robyn."

"Bye Yellow." Robyn said and dropped the phone off her ear.

"I love you Yellow." Tash said in a mocking voice. "You're like a teenager all over again."

"Well? At least I meant it."

"I know. So now what? She called you." Tash said rising to her feet next to Robyn.

"She did." Robyn said with a smile.

"Are you going to tell her about us fucking?"

Robyn turned and looked at Tash and thought about it for moment. There was guilt in her mind, but also thought about Lisa and her boyfriend. Surely they were having sex too, she thought.

"I don't know yet." Robyn said.

"Well your secret is safe with me, although I am feeling a bit jealous."

"Jealous? Why? We're friends and we'll always be friends."

"Intimate friends?" Tash said with a sly smile.

Robyn smiled back and gave Tash a passionate kiss on the lips then went behind her and took her by the shoulders and pushed her back into the bedroom.

"Let's get you back into bed you bisexual slut."

"Takes one to know one." Tash said.

"Of course. I'm a bi."

"No. I meant the slut part."

"Oh fuck you." Robyn said.

"I hope so." Tash said and they both giggled in the dark bedroom.

Robyn twirled Tash around and they held each other's hands by their sides and kissed each other's lips gently. They flicked at each other's tongues feeling the sexual energy growing and tightening skin on their nipples.

"If I know it was going to be this good, I would've let you fuck me a long time ago." Tash said as they continued kissing in between words.

"What about Emery? Wasn't he good?"

"Not like this. Oh, not even close." Tash said with a heavy sigh.

"It's all your fault, you know? You don't know how badly I wanted to fuck you all those times back then. I played with myself in the bathroom sometimes when we all went out. I thought about feeling you up under your dress so many times. Kissing your soft wet lips." Robyn said whispering out of breath.

Robyn bent over and snatched the strap-on and quickly pulled it up her legs inserting the cocks into her ass and pussy. Tash watched excited with anticipation. Robyn cinched the belts tight and gave Tash a big smile and took her over to the edge of the bed.