Robin & Lisa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over girl friend." Robyn said and pushed Tash's back down until she was leaning on the bed for support.

Robyn spread Tash's legs open and slipped the cock into the entrance of her pussy then gently shoved the cock deeper into her body.

"Aaaahhhhh...." Tash moaned at the sensation.

Robyn began to thrust the cock in and out of Tash gently slapping her ass with her body.

"OOooooohhhhhh...I feel so full."

Robyn grasped Tash's hips and began rocking her body into her own slamming violently together. The thrusting grew faster and faster with Tash's tits whipping back and forth at a frenzied pace.

"Uuunnnggghhh.... Uunnnnggghh... unnngggghh..." Tash moaned feeling the cock poking her deep inside her body.

Robyn fucked Tash hard and fast for a good minute or more without a drop in pace. Her thrusting felt like a locomotive pumping and pumping and gaining speed after each stroke.

Tash moaned loud and uncontrollable. The cries sounded more of agony than they did of pleasure, but Robyn didn't care and didn't stop until she ran out of energy.

Robyn stopped and breathed hard as if she just ran a sprint. Tash did the same and brushed her hair off her glistening face and looked back at Robyn. She pulled the cock out of Tash's pussy and climbed on the bed lying on her back.

"Sit." Robyn said to Tash and she did like she was told.

Tash straddled Robyn and slipped the cock back into her pussy letting it plunge deep inside again.

"Mmmmm...." Tash said and looked down at Robyn with a smile.

She grabbed Robyn's tits in her hands and began rocking her body up and down the strap-on. Robyn lied there seeing the orgasm building on Tash's face. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were closed as Tash panted harder letting out a delicious moan escape from her lips now and then.

Robyn reached up and caressed Tash's tits feeling her hard and taut nipples on the tips of her fingers. The sensation was too much for Tash as her nipples zinged her body with warmth and sped her orgasm close to the edge.

"Ooohhhhhhh...........ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......oooooowwwwwwwoooooooooooo...."

Tash's mouth was wide open with eyes closed and her eyebrows raised high. Her skin rippled on her body trembling with anticipation of what was inevitable. Robyn could feel the swell of her own orgasm growing to its peak as well. Every motion Tash's body made pushed the strap-on deeper into her own salivating pussy.

"AAAAaaaaaauuuuggghhhh....." Tash came hard squeezing Robyn's tits at the same time.

"OOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" Robyn came right after lifting her back off the bed feeling the waves of pleasure rippling off her pussy.

Tash pulled herself off the strap on and snuggled closed next to Robyn. She held Robyn close and she held her arm.

"Thanks for this." Tash said kissing Robyn on the cheek.

"Don't talk. I'm still coming."

Tash lifted her head and looked at Robyn's face. Her eyes were closed focusing on the pleasure washing over her body. She breathed slower and quieter until she opened her eyes and smiled at Tash.

"I love having sex with you!" Tash said, "It feels so light and fun."

"What kind of sex have you been having?" Robyn said with a crinkled brow.

"I don't know. Nothing like this. Sex with Emery seemed more like a chore than having fun."

"What? You mean you fucked him, but you didn't want to fuck him?"

"Something like that, I guess. It felt like I had to fuck him because he was nice to me. I don't know." Tash said with a shrug.

"If that's what you felt than I know why you broke up with him."

"Yeah. All this time I should've been here getting fucked by you."

Robyn sat up on the bed and turned to Tash.

"You know, tonight was special. I mean really special. You know I've wanted to be with you. You asked if it was everything I hoped for. Well, it was. I mean it was like all the times I wanted to be with you came out all at once. I enjoyed it. I loved it. Every second. And now, I feel even closer to you than before. But as much as I wanted to be with you, I've always thought of you as a friend first. I didn't want me wanting to be with you to get in the way of us being friends."

"What are you trying to say?" Tash said.

"I'm saying I love you, Tash. But as a friend. I love being with you. I love talking to you. And I even love having sex with you."

"But that's it. You're not in love with me like your 'Yellow'."

"Come on Tash, you've just became bi. There's now twice the fish in the sea. If I was the one, you would've felt it a long time ago."

"Does your friend feel the same way about you as you do her?"

Robyn looked away and the thought of Lisa's boyfriend immediately.

"I love you too, Robyn. And I hope you'll win this girl's heart. But in the meantime, would you mind giving me a thought? Maybe once in a while?" Tash said.

Robyn looked at Tash and smiled leaning down and giving her a kiss on the lips. She pulled the strap-on off her waist and tossed it in the corner then curled up next to Tash.

"Do you know how long my longest session with Emery was?" Tash said.

"How long?"

"45 minutes. Plus or minus a few."

"That's it? That's like a long quickie." Robyn said as they both laughed and chatted merrily through the night.

Lisa looked up at the clock and saw it was about 20 minutes to closing. She had been working close to a 10 hour shift, but still felt wide awake with only a little fatigue on the soles of her feet.

"Okay ladies and gents. It's that time again. The coffee machine is powering down so order your refills now." the brown haired student said steaming the last batch of milk.

Jordan, was written on his name tag pinned on the left strap of his apron. He had taken over for Trent about 4 hours ago working alongside with Lisa.

"What time did you start again?" Jordan said.

"I don't know. Two? Three? Something around there." Lisa said ringing up another customer.

The customer eyed her intently and smiled back when Lisa handed him his change which he promptly stuffed into the tip jar.

"Thanks." Lisa said and smiled at him.

"Boy, you're still running on full steam. How many coffees have you had?" Jordan said.

"Just one. I'm not a student like all of you guys in here."

"Then what are you doing here?"

The question was harmless, but given Lisa's circumstances, she paused to give it some thought.

"That's a good question."

"You're not planning on working here very long, are you?"

"No. Just awhile."

"Hey, I'll walk you home after we close, okay?"

"Actually, I'm staying just upstairs from here. Thanks for the offer though."

"Small vanilla latte, please." a familiar voice said from the other side of the counter.

Lisa looked over and saw Mark with a remorseful smile on his face. She smiled back at him and said, "Sure."

Mark stood back letting other customers approach the counter and waited patiently watching Lisa work. Her smile was bright and absolutely cheerful being the perfect model employee to everybody. Her pretty face was such a pleasing thing to look at and her niceness seemed to create a soothing aura around the customers she served.

"Mark? Small vanilla latte." Lisa said.

Mark stepped up to the counter and held out a folded piece of paper to her in his hand.

"Thank you." he said taking the cup from Lisa.

Lisa took the folded paper from Mark and looked at him, but he said nothing. He smiled at her and walked out of the café.

Lisa unfolded the paper and read the note. 'I'm sorry' it said.

She folded the paper and placed it in her pocket knowing what she had to do.

"Hey Jordan? It was nice working with you."

"Same here."

"No. What I mean is I'm quitting."

"Quitting? What? Already?"

"Yeah. You were right. What am I doing here?"

"You mean you're quitting because of what I said?" Jordan said.

"No. It's not because of that, but there isn't a reason for me to be here. I should be somewhere else right now."

Jordan sighed in genuine disappointment, "This sucks."

"I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be. I'll send Christine an email letting her know. I'm sure your paycheck will be ready in a day or two."

"You know what? Don't worry about that." Lisa said.

Lisa walked out from behind the counter and stood at the center of the café. Students were still clamoring and studying in the front and the back of the café.

"Excuse me! Can I have all of your attention for a minute?" Lisa said in loud voice.

Some students heard her, but most of them continued chatting amongst themselves.

"Yo! Listen up!" Jordan said yelling with a deep voice, "I need you all to be quiet for a second!"

The café quickly grew silent with Lisa gathering all of their attention.

"I know you're all studying hard so I'll keep this short. Today is my first and last day working here. I just wanted to say thank you for patience and courtesy on my first day. And to show my appreciation to all of you with the money I earned, lattes are on me. Thank you and good luck to you all."

"Woooo!!!" the café crowd roared in delight.

Jordan and Lisa began brewing and the café turned from study room to a party. People thanked Lisa and asked her questions which she answered politely.

"You know, this like a special moment here." Jordan said.

"Is it?" Lisa said.

"Yeah." he said and turned to the café dining area, "Everybody! Let's take a picture to give our one day employee, Lisa, a fond memory."

Everyone gathered in the front of the café and lined up against the wall for the photo. Lisa knelt down in the center with everyone around her.

"Okay. Everyone hold up your cups. Now 1-2-3 say coffee!" Jordan said taking the picture with his cameraphone.

"Perfect. Thanks guys. That's a wrap. It's closing time. See you around tomorrow."

The students all milled out slowly waving their goodbyes to Lisa. Finally, Jordan and Lisa were left to clean and close.

"Why don't you go too? I'll close." Jordan said.

"Oh, I can stay. It's no problem."

"Nah. You go on ahead. Let me take care of it."

"Thanks. Don't forget to share my tips with Trent and Christine too."

"I will. I'll miss you. Seriously." Jordan said and gave Lisa a hug.

"I'll see you around some day." Lisa said.

"Now go. Go to the place you're supposed to be."

"Take care, Jordan."

"You too, Lisa." Jordan said with a smile and shooed her with a wave of his hand.

Lisa went back to the apartment upstairs and saw Mark studying at the table. He looked up once Lisa entered and she looked at him while she closed the door.

"I quit." Lisa said with a shrug.

"You didn't have to."

"I know, but working there wasn't the right answer either."

"I'm sorry. I know this wasn't what you were expecting."

"It wasn't, but I understand."

"So, what are you going to do now?" Mark said.

"There really is only one solution."

Mark nodded his head grimly, "Yeah. I know. I'm really sorry about everything."

"It's okay. We tried."

Two days passed. Robyn was sitting in her office again looking over her schedule for the next day. She checked her phone again and saw there were no voicemails or new text messages. She had only received a text from Tash thanking her for the other day.

'Fuck again? When?' she wrote.

Robyn laughed when she saw it and wrote back, 'we'll see'.

Looking at her phone, Robyn called Lisa fed up with waiting, but her voicemail immediately answered. She hung up without leaving a message and tossed her phone on the desk. She typed in a few notes for herself on the computer and powered it down ready to leave when the phone rang. She quickly grabbed the phone and looked, but it wasn't Lisa calling.

"Hello?" Robyn said.

"Robyn? Hi. It's Katie."

"Oh. Hi. How are you?"

"I did it."

"Did? Did what?"

"I broke up with my boyfriend."

"You did? How did it go?"

"It wasn't easy, but it's done."

"Great. I knew you were tough."

"Thanks."

"Oh don't thank me. I'm proud of you."

"So. Do you remember your promise?"

"Promise?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh. Oh yeah. I remember."

"Well, do you think you can stop by?"

"Tonight?"

"A promise is a promise, isn't it?"

"I know. It's just so sudden."

"I know, but I've been thinking about you since our last time and that was a long time ago. Can you stop by tonight? Please?"

Robyn sighed thinking about having a full blown session with Katie in her mind. She could picture it in her mind with their naked bodies rolling on the cold floor. The thought was stimulating, but she did feel a bit tired at the moment.

"How about tomorrow? I know I promised, but I don't think tonight would be the right time."

"Oh." Katie said with a tone of disappointment, "Maybe just a quick one?"

Robyn felt a touch of guilt and breathed out another sigh. "Okay. But just a quick one."

"Oh yeah. Just a quick one! I'll be waiting!"

"Okay."

"See you soon."

"Bye Katie."

Robyn smiled and closed her computer down. She left her office with Katie on her mind thinking how long she was really going to be with her tonight. She walked out of the gym and into the cool evening air strolling down the steps when a voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Excuse me. But does a short cute brunette that told me my legs could use a little toning still work here?"

Robyn turned and looked with a wide eyed expression and saw a tall blonde waving her hand at her with a big smile. Robyn's eyes grew big and her mouth was open in surprise. Her face was unmistakable and just the way she waved her hand was such a telltale sign of who it was.

"Yellow?"

"Hi. I told you I'd see you soon.

"Yeah, but-"

Robyn felt out of breath as if the wind was knocked out of her only to be replaced by overwhelming sense of giddiness. She dashed back up the steps and leapt into Lisa's body embracing her with a tight bear hug. The joy spilled out of Robyn's eyes as she grinned from ear to ear.

To be continued in Chapter 8.5..........