Robin & Lisa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Tash said.

Robyn didn't realize she was ogling Tash in a haze, "Huh? Oh, nothing. Just checking out your hot bod."

"You can do more than that tonight. I'm expecting you to eat it and fuck it later."

"Later?"

"Dessert, remember?"

"Seriously?" Robyn said

"I am dead serious, girlfriend. In fact, I'm expecting it."

"You know, I might be too tired later."

"You?" Tash scoffed, "A day full of work plus drinks and dancing past midnight and then sex the rest of the night? And you expect me to believe a little playful touching in the shower is going to get you tired? Puh-leeze, Robyn. When it comes to sex, only a plug in vibrator will work because you'll wear out the batteries before your clit is satisfied." Tash said and threw her towel at Robyn.

Tash knew her well and rightfully so since Robyn clung to her so closely trying to garner her attention for so long. Although, Tash never indulged in Robyn's hopes back then, at least their friendship became as close as sisters.

Robyn toweled off and stepped out of the shower to see Tash toweling her hair. She gave Tash's body a once over admiring her figure and felt the twinge of arousal within her. She stepped passed her and out of the bathroom toward her bedroom when Tash said, "So do you want to fuck once more before we get ready?"

Robyn stopped, "What?" she said hearing the word that sounded as if they should've come from her mouth.

"You heard me."

"We should probably get ready. We'll be late as is."

"So? It's not like anybody's got a schedule to keep."

"I know, but they're expecting us."

"Okay. Are you sure?" Tash said standing up and looked Robyn in the eye.

Tash's face was clear of any make-up with only her slightly wet hair draping down the side of her face, but she still looked attractive with her dark eyes, clear complexion and her naked body for Robyn to see didn't hurt either.

Tash saw Robyn's eyes taking in the feast in front of her. Robyn turned away and laughed, hiding her overly blushing face to Tash.

"Don't say I didn't offer, Robyn."

The two began to get ready with Tash in the bathroom and Robyn in her bedroom. After some time had passed, Tash stepped into the bedroom where Robyn was almost ready.

"You're looking hot as usual." Tash said.

Robyn turned her head and saw Tash standing over by the doorway and was taken aback.

"That dress." Robyn said.

"You like it?"

"I remember it. I haven't seen it in a long time."

It was a simple black sweater dress that stopped a couple inches above her knees and showed of the curves of her body so well. Robyn especially remembered it as it was the dress that Tash wore when Robyn felt her signs of attraction for her.

"Yeah, well it's getting a bit colder." Tash said.

"Yeah. It is." Robyn said and turned back to mirror feeling her body extremely turned on.

"So are you almost ready?"

Robyn looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was done and her perfume was dabbed in the right places. Her dark blue halter dress was on and her hair was nice enough the way it was. All she needed were her heels and she was ready to go.

"Did you hear me, girlfriend? Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Robyn said, "I'm ready. Let me just get my shoes."

Robyn stepped over and slid open her closet door before kneeling down in front of her shoe rack. She pulled her three inch heels and strapped them on her feet while sneaking peeks over at Tash's bare calves. She remembered the night when she wore that dress. She sat on the club sofa with her legs crossed and that inviting smile on her face. Oh how she wanted to drag the back of her hand up and over her knee and tug her dress up on her thigh to slip a couple of fingers inside her panties finding her already wet and wanting all while gazing into her eyes and their faces getting closer she could place her tongue deep within Tash's mouth.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Tash said.

Robyn was lost in her daydream and hadn't realized how hard and noisy she was breathing. She laughed and rose to her feet, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

Robyn took a deep breath and stepped up next to Tash, "Tash, don't be mad, okay?"

"About what?"

"This."

Robyn brought her glossed lips to Tash's and soon their tongues met. Robyn wrapped her arms around Tash's body squeezing her tight against her own. She ran her hand down her back and over her ass and under her thigh lifting her leg in the air until sliding her hand back under her dress and into her thong panties.

"Oh, you fucking horny bitch, you." Tash said delirious.

"I've never wanted to fuck a girl more than I want to right now." Robyn said with pink lip gloss smeared all over her lips.

"Then fuck me." Tash said right before their lips came together again.

They moaned and breathed hard when their lips broke only to come together to taste each other's mouths. Their hands wandered and fondled each other looking for places to squeeze and touch that would elicit a painful or pleasurable sensation.

Robyn pushed Tash's body against the wall, but Tash grunted equally aroused and pushed back on Robyn's lips and advancing body as if telling Robyn she wasn't going to be out done by her. Robyn felt her resisting and kissing her back with an equal amount of force rather than succumbing to the pleasure. It wasn't something she experience before and felt it was like a challenge rather than having sex. She pushed against Tash's mouth hard until the back of her head was pressed against the wall while grabbing a handful of her tit with a tight grasp.

"Unnnngghh...!" Tash grunted with a grimace.

Robyn broke off and the two looked at each other breathing from their mouths with lipstick smeared all over.

"What are you waiting for, girlfriend? Fuck me." Tash said still breathing hard.

Robyn gave Tash one last hard kiss shoving her tongue as far down Tash's mouth as she could reach and then broke off leaving strands of spittle snapping back on her lips. She turned and went straight to her sex toy drawer and pulled out her familiar strap on and a tube of gel.

"Oh Robyn. My pussy has been waiting all day for this." she said smiling like a giddy little girl.

Robyn smiled back and motioned with her head for Tash to get on the bed while she pulled her panties off and slipped on the strap on making sure her dildo was buried deep inside her. Tash watched intently feeling her body excited for what was to come.

Robyn stood straight with her dress hiked up above her cock standing at full attention. She looked over at Tash hunched forward on the bed salivating with her eyes staring at her cock. She hadn't changed a bit since that time Robyn felt the sparks of passion for her. Robyn went over to her and pulled her up to her feet. She held Tash's hand interlocking her fingers with hers and gave her a firm squeeze. She could smell Tash's sweet perfume all around her and see her big dark eyes looking back at her.

"Oh Tash."

"I know sweetie. I love you too."

They kissed not like famished sex fiends, but soft and tender that expressed the same amount of passion. When their lips parted, Robyn tasted the wetness lingering on her lower lip and smiled pleasantly. They shared a giggle until Robyn twirled Tash around and hugged her close clutching her tits in her hands.

"Mmmm...baby, I can feel your hard nipples through your bra and dress." she said leaning her head against Tash's back.

"Give yourself some credit, babe. You made me like this."

"More like you're a fucking horny slut."

"Takes one to know one."

"Are you going to use that thing on me or are you just afraid of bumping into walls?"

Robyn giggled and leaned Tash over the bed. She looked down and saw her legs standing a bit wider than normal with her ass covered by her dress.

"If you could only see what I see, Tash. If my clit cuts you, don't blame me."

"Then stop talking and just do it already you horny slut."

"I'll fuck you when I fuck you. I'm enjoying this so just shut up for a second."

Robyn placed her hands on Tash's ass re-living the feelings she had back in the day. She remembered her heart thumping and the inferno of desire of having her right then and there. The fantasy of taking Tash in the club's bathroom stall with her in this exact position was about to become fulfilled.

Robyn slid her hands down Tash's hips and hiked her dress up revealing her black thong panties. There was an inescapable smile on Robyn face as she caressed her hands over Tash's ass. She slipped her fingers under Tash's panties and pulled them down to her knees as she knelt down to bring her face close to her ass. She spread her cheeks wide and brought her tongue into her ass.

"Oh yeah." Tash said and clutched the bed covers in a tight fist.

Robyn pressed her face in as deep as she could shoving her tongue inside of Tash's ass feeling the tight puckered hole squeeze against her with a kiss back. Tash cooed and giggle at the wet and playful laps of Robyn's tongue until she moved back.

"You like that?" Robyn said with a hushed voice.

"Um-hmm."

She brought her tongue down to Tash's pussy and Tash instantly moaned and shied her body away.

"Oh. You're going to make me come." she said out of breath.

"Horny bitch!" Robyn said and gave Tash's ass a firm playful slap.

She lubed up her cock until it glistened in the dim light and rolled the head up and down over Tash's labia.

"Huuuhhh...huuhhhh..." Tash said with her body shuddering at the sensations along her pussy.

"If I put this in, it'll only take me a couple of pumps until I strike oil."

"Maybe. But I want it."

"Me too."

Robyn squeezed a long stream of lube that landed on Tash's ass that ran down her crack.

"What are you doing?" Tash said.

Robyn grasped her cock and used the head to smear the lube all over until her tight little hole was drenched and shimmering.

"Has Emilio been here?" Robyn said and slowly inserted her cock inside Tash's ass.

"Unnnnngghhh..." Tash grimaced.

She felt the cock slowly driving inside her and parting her ass wider. It only got deeper and deeper feeling herself being filled inside and began to pant hard. Soon, she felt the warm skin of Robyn's body touching her own knowing her ass was completely filled.

"Ohh...you're all the way inside me."

"Not yet, babe." Robyn said and pressed her body hard into Tash.

"Ooooowww!" Tash moaned and panted unable to catch her breath.

Robyn began rocking back and forth thrusting the cock into her gently but deep with Tash moaning in painful pleasure.

"That good, huh babe?" Robyn said and quickened her pace.

"AAAuuuugghh...AAuugghhhh...Auuuuuuuuugghhhh..." Tash moaned unrelenting.

Tash's face had an agonizing expression and her hands clutched the bed spread with a white knuckled grip. Her body was pinned against the edge of the bed with no place to squirm from Robyn pounding cock.

Robyn leaned her body over Tash and brought a hand under her body and down to between her legs. She felt the slick wetness of her labia and brought two of her fingers up to find her clitoris tight and erect. Tash's body dropped onto the bed with her head lying on its side. Her eyes were closed with her mouth open moaning and gasping for air.

Robyn lied on top of her and brushed Tash's hair aside. She continued humping her ass and rocking the bed up and down with a hand on her clitoris and her mouth by her ear. She licked and sucked on Tash's ear and lobe breathing her hot breath on her and smelling the fragrance of her flowery perfume.

"Oh Tash...Baby...I'm fucking you. I'm fucking you Tash. I'm fucking my girl." she whispered as images of and fantasies of Tash passed through her head from way back then.

Tash was panting hard when Robyn felt Tash's entire body shudder underneath her. Her mouth was wide open with her neck muscles constricting, but not a sound came out and Robyn knew and the sight made her eyes roll back and close her own eyes. The sensation was upon her and she let it come to her offering no resistance when after a shudder breath came the prettiest and most satisfying moan she ever heard pass through Tash's mouth and fill her bedroom in delightful ecstasy.

It easily sent Robyn over the edge with a moan of happiness yet still quite satisfying. Robyn stopped her thrusting and the two lied in a heap of flesh with only the sounds of their labored breaths in the air.

A short time had passed and their breathing quieted down as the two rested peacefully.

"Emilio's never been there."

"Never? You never offered?"

"He never asked."

"Well I didn't either." Robyn said giving Tash a squeeze.

"And if I said 'no', would you have anyway?"

"I was already half way inside your ass. I couldn't just turn back, could I?"

Tash giggled.

"Besides, I could tell you were enjoying it."

"Enjoying it? Was that what it sounded like? It felt like you tearing my ass open."

"Well, I was. And you liked it. Don't say you didn't like it."

"It was different that's for sure. I liked that I was being fucked while you were playing with my clit. Mmmmmm..." she said with a smile.

"Glad to hear it." Robyn said giving Tash a kiss on the cheek.

She slowly got to her feet and stood up pulling the cock out of Tash's ass.

"Let's get freshened up. We're super late."

"You just tore my virgin ass open and now you want me to get up and go?"

"We're late already Tash."

Tash turned over and sat up on the edge of the bed with a grimace of pain.

"Hand my purse over there, would you please?" Tash said pointing at the top of dresser.

Robyn did so and watched Tash pull her cell phone out and dial a number.

"Who are you calling?" Robyn said.

Tash placed an index finger over her lips.

"Hey Min? Tash."

"I'm still at Robyn's place."

"That's the thing. She's not feeling so perky tonight. Her Aunt Flo is paying her a visit."

"What?" Robyn mouthed the word along with a bunch of others in protest.

Tash just waved a dismissive hand at her.

"No. I'm going to stay with Robyn tonight just so she doesn't feel left out by us."

"Don't worry. We'll all be together again soon."

"Tell the gang we said 'hi' and we're sorry we missed them."

"Okay, I'll take care of her. See ya Min." Tash said and hung up.

"What was that all about? Why did you tell her I'm on my period rather than your own?"

"Because I'm not."

"Well, neither am I."

"I had to tell her something, didn't I?"

"We could've just gone to the club too."

"I don't want to go to club tonight. I want be here with you. Alone. Here in this bed." she said patting it with an amused smile, "Don't you feel the same, babe?"

"I did fuck you twice already, you know."

"That's right. And once in my virgin ass and you really expect me to hit the dance floor tonight?"

"Who says you have to shake your ass tonight? We always just hang out with a couple of drinks with the gang."

Tash sighed, "Why are you being so dense? I thought my call to Mindy would've been enough of a hint."

Robyn looked at Tash with a sly and deviously sexy smile on her face. "Oh, Tash. Are you serious? I've already fucked you twice."

"So what? You can't fuck me twice more?"

she said rubbing her leg against Robyn's, "I don't feel like hanging out with the gang tonight. I just want to hang out with you. Just the two of us and have some more mind blowing sex."

"And I'm the slut?"

"Just tell me you don't want to fuck me and I'll leave."

"I didn't say that, Tash. I just said you're just as much as a slut as I am."

Tash's face burst into a huge smile, "Then what are you complaining about, babe? Fuck me."

"You want it in the ass again?"

Tash mulled it over rocking her head from side to side, "Surprise me."

Robyn obliged her for the rest of the night. They kissed and licked. They sucked and smacked. They fucked and grinded their bodies against each other until they both lost count of how many orgasms they felt.

It was well into the night and clock had crossed over to the next day when Robyn felt a stirring on the bed. She awoke with the night still dark to see Tash climbing off her bed to put her clothes on.

"What are you doing?" she said still sleepy, "It's still night time."

"It's okay, babe. Go back to sleep." Tash said in a whisper.

"Where are you going? Come back to bed."

"I'd love to, but I gotta get cleaned up and go into the office for a bit."

"Call in sick." Robyn said turning her body towards her, "I'll fuck you again."

Tash stopped dressing for a moment and smiled. "You know I would totally love that, but could I take a rain check?"

"Do I have to get out of this bed and tear your clothes off again?"

Tash leaned her body over Robyn and kissed her gently before slipping her tongue in Robyn's mouth. "I'll be back again. Go back to sleep."

Robyn watched silently as Tash got dressed. Her hand went down between her legs and began swirling her fingers over her clitoris.

"Tash, you are so fine."

Tash smiled seeing what Robyn was doing, "I feel the same way about you too. Come for me too, okay?" she said patting Robyn's naked thigh. "I'll call you."

"You fucking tease. Just fuck me."

"I love you too, sweetie. Bye." Tash said and blew a kiss to Robyn before leaving.

It wasn't too long after when Robyn felt her orgasm rise and settle back down into her quiet and dark room. She closed her eyes feeling the waves ripple over her skin and let the sleepiness creep back in and drifted off to sleep.

The night became morning, but Robyn's eyes were still shut tight. She felt an annoying tapping on her shoulder and tried to push it away with her hand, but it didn't go away.

"Stop it." She said making an annoyed grunt.

Yet, the tapping continued until she turned over upset, "Leave me alone. Stop being a bitch..."

Robyn's hair was tossed over her face, but she could see the long blonde hair cascading down off a pretty woman's face. "Y-Yellow?"

To be continued...