Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5

Story Info
Robyn and Lisa share a day and an evening together.
20.8k words
4.7
4.6k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: To my extremely loyal fans and followers. My sincere apologies for the long absence. Upon finishing my last chapter, I already had 75% of this chapter already completed. However, after reading the feedback I received from the last chapter, which was fair, I tossed everything written and started from scratch.

I know you have been very appreciative of my writing and you know how much time is required in doing so. The other part is editing, which I self-edit everything myself and takes up a lot of time as well. Should anybody like to volunteer to be my editor, please email me.

As you probably have noticed, as the story progresses, the chapters have gotten longer. This is not by choice, but rather something that just happened as I do have a set end point in mind when I begin a chapter. It is because of the length of the chapters that I began adding the .5 chapters in order to post what I wrote quicker. As of now, I will be ending that, but I may write shorter chapters, if I can.

Finally, I know some of you have been with me from the very beginning. To you, thank you for your continued support and your loyal following. Thank you for your feedback. If you are a new reader, thank you for your interest and I hope you will be a continued reader. My sincerest gratitude for all of your continued interest.

XOXO

Cymoril.

Chapter 10.5 The Stay Over

Robyn opened her eyes wide and saw Lisa smiling with her blonde hair brushed to other side of her face cascading down like fine strands of gold. She gasped and bolted up in bed feeling the sleepiness still in her head and quickly noticed only Lisa and she were present and Tash's clothes were missing, though her goodie drawer was open with all her toys on display.

"What? Lose something?" Lisa said.

"No." Robyn said shaking her head. She smiled and gave Lisa a quick kiss on the lips, "Just embarrassed you had to see all the mess."

The blanket on Robyn had fallen on her lap exposing her naked body. Lisa dropped her eyes for a gander and not only admired, but enjoyed what she saw before bringing her eyes back up to Robyn noticing Lisa's peek.

Lisa smiled and Robyn laid back on the bed happy to see Lisa once again intimately close. As usual, Lisa looked more than nice. It wasn't something describable, such as her eyes were striking or her lips were wet and inviting, even though they were. It was more of a feeling she felt as if she was enveloped in an aura of her beauty. She raised her hand up and touched Lisa's cheek and tracing her hand down her tapered cheekbone.

"So, another torrid night again?" Lisa said glancing over at her opened goodie drawer.

"Well..." Robyn shrugged, "It's hard not to think about you when you're away."

Lisa shot her a skeptical look, but there was playful smirk on her face as well.

"Oh Yellow my love, what's more important is that you're here now and I'm naked in bed for you to have me anyway you wish."

"Okay then." Lisa said and held up her arm pointing to the bathroom.

"Don't you want to fuck me? I'm dressed for the part."

"Not now. You smell like day old sex. Your whole room smells like it." Lisa said.

"It's my new pussy scented candle. I thought you'd like it." Robyn said with a sheepish grin.

"You're so stupid." Lisa said laughing. "Go take a shower. I'll make us some breakfast."

"Oh I'm sorry Yellow. I don't have any carrots."

"Oh very funny." Lisa said.

"Or bananas." Robyn shrugged.

"Hey. Why don't you wash your dildos too while you're in the shower. I'll be in the kitchen." Lisa said and rose to her feet.

"You won't find any zucchini either." Robyn said.

Lisa walked out waving a dismissive hand at Robyn.

Robyn rose from her bed with a giddy smile happy to have Lisa so close once again. Knowing she was close felt like the anticipation of a roller coaster before the plunging drop. She walked over and stood in the hall just before it entered into the living room and watched Robyn rummaging through her refrigerator. Just thinking about Lisa turned her on, but with Lisa bent over with her head in the refrigerator with only a pair of black capris leggings opening into ample thigh gap, Robyn didn't need to embellish her thoughts to aid in her arousal.

"If you're looking for cucumbers, I don't have any of those either." Robyn said.

Lisa stood up and looked toward Robyn. She was naked, which wasn't uncommon, but like a rubber band snapping on a wrist, it was a sight that caught your attention like a butterfly in a net.

"But don't worry, Yellow. I'll be all the vegetables you want me to be."

"Perhaps I should just come back after your done running your mouth."

Robyn dragged her pinched thumb and forefinger over her lips and smiled then blew Lisa a kiss.

"Wash your toys too."

"Yeah, because we need them for later, right?"

Lisa slumped her shoulders and pointed toward the bathroom.

"As you wish, Yellow." Robyn said and went to the bathroom.

Robyn turned on the shower and stepped in with an armful of toys when the water was warm. She let the water warm her body and knowing that Lisa was close put a smirk on her face. How nice it would be if she came in and joined her in the shower, she thought with a bright smile on her face. She could feel her body responding to the thought as the warm water rained down on her shoulders. It was a hopeful thought that Lisa might actually step in, but she didn't. It was nothing to be overly upset about as she did have a whole day with her still to come.

She quickly cleaned herself up and gave her toys a good once over and placed them down on a clean towel over her vanity. She toweled herself dry and put on her all too familiar kimono robe before stepping out of the bathroom. Robyn saw Lisa frying some bacon on the stove and the image of her doing something in her home looking so comfortable and natural doing it felt strange, but soothing. There was nothing sexual about it, nor did it feel good in a sexual nature.

Lisa turned her head and saw Robyn looking on from afar. "I thought I heard you. How long have you been standing there?" she said shifting her weight over to her other leg.

"Not long."

"Coffee?" Lisa said pouring a steaming mug full with a smile.

Robyn walked over and picked up the mug leaning her back on the counter while looking at Lisa. Lisa tended the frying bacon and noticed Robyn's intent stare. "I love you." Robyn said. It was straight and matter of fact. There was no playful tone or sarcasm in her voice.

Lisa smiled in acknowledgment, but nothing more keeping her attention at the stove.

"You know I've said that to you a bunch of times now and I've meant it every time. But, I don't know why I said it just now. It just came out like it had to be said. And just so you know, I said it and I wasn't thinking about fucking."

Lisa looked at Robyn and her face was calm and sincere. It was true, Robyn has expressed her feeling to her on many occasions and most, if not all of the time, it was during sex or the anticipation of sex.

"You weren't thinking of sex at all? Not a kiss or hug or a naked boob was in your mind?"

"No. I mean I was talking more along lines of the act, like fucking and eating you pussy, not really on the specifics." She said making Lisa smile in amusement. She seemed to be more comfortable being around Robyn. She was not as uptight with the crass descriptions and the straight talking of sex when the setting was private. She seemed okay and accepting having sex with another woman and receptive to Robyn's advances sometimes.

"What about now?"

"Well no since you planted a seed in my head." Robyn said smiling and snuggled up next to her and slipped her hand into her leggings and stroked her pussy over her lace panties. "Mmm, Yellow you sexy bitch...let me guess. Yellow?"

"White. And that's enough, slut. You can have fun after breakfast." Lisa said pulling Robyn's hand out of her clothes.

"After? You mean it?" Robyn said wide eyed.

"After doesn't have to mean right after."

"But that's what you meant, right?"

"Don't you ever think of anything other than eating and sex?"

"Of course I do, but my pussy and stomach sit in the front row and ask all the questions."

"What about your heart?"

"My heart? Oh well, she sits right behind them and tells my stomach, 'it's okay to eat fatty stuff since you're going to work it off,' and she's always yelling at my pussy with a bull horn, 'Do it! I feel the love you have for her! Love her! Fuck her!'"

"So stupid." She said laughing and turned off the stove, "Why don't you sit down. I'll serve."

Robyn sat down sipping her coffee watching Lisa prepare her plate. As simple and as mundane the task was, for some reason, the sight of Lisa still aroused her. Perhaps it was the attention to detail of patting excess fat off the bacon or wiping the plate before serving, Robyn didn't know. Most probably, she did it for everybody she served a plate to, but it looked and it felt special. As something as ordinary as a breakfast, the care she put into it was hard to ignore at least in Robyn's eyes. She walked over and placed the plate in front of her with two eggs sunny side up with three crispy strips of bacon along with some tomato slices. On the side of the plate there was a little garnish of green.

"Do you normally make breakfast like this?" Robyn said.

"Like what?"

"Like this." She said circling her hand over the plate, "So perfect."

Lisa shrugged with a smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They ate and chatted pleasantly about work and Lisa's job search and the frustrations of going through the same motions for every potential employer. Robyn told her how she had relatively the same workout schedule each week and she had keep it fresh each and every time. When they were finished they both cleaned up together.

"So, we're going to be together the whole day, right? Is there an agenda or are we just going to see what happens?" Robyn said.

"Well we'll go to the mall for however long and after that I have a little surprise. Just a little one, so don't expect much."

"A surprise? Is it a surprise like, 'Happy Birthday' or a surprise like, 'Boo!'?"

"I think you'll like it, but it's a little one. Nothing too special, okay?"

"You know, it is still early." Robyn said putting her hands on Lisa's hips, "Maybe you could think of me as a little surprise and unwrap your gift?" she said with a seductive yet coy smile.

"And how can you be a surprise if I've already seen what's been wrapped up?"

"Because," Robyn said taking Lisa's hand and placing it on her robe belt, "Think of it like your favorite movie. You might have seen it a hundred times, but you never get tired of it and you still notice new things."

Lisa brought her hand up to Robyn's chin and tilted her head up smiling at her. She came down and kissed her warmly on the lips. "Did you wash your toys?"

Robyn smiled, "I did, but I won't need them."

"Then lead the way."

Robyn took Lisa by the wrist and tugged her quickly over to her bedroom and stopped at the foot of her bed. She pulled Lisa's capris and tugged them off her hips to reveal her white lace panties.

"Ohhh...the white looks so good on you." She said making her giggle. She lifted her shirt over her arms and tossed it over her shoulder and quickly undid her robe and let it fall over her shoulders. "Yellow, I know I've told you so many times already, but damn, you are so fucking hot. Look." She said holding her hands up, "Their shaking because I want you so bad."

Lisa took her hands and held them close to her body bringing her head down kissing her softly on the lips. It was a warm and loving kissing and it would be nothing special had it not been Lisa kissing Robyn rather than the opposite. When their lips parted, Lisa immediately kissed her again and Robyn opened her mouth slipped her tongue into her mouth quickly finding Lisa's writhing against each other.

They released their hands and Robyn wrapped her arms around Lisa feeling her warm back and tracing her fingers along her bra strap until it came together for her to undo it. She gave it a little tug and Lisa allowed it to wriggle off her shoulder and through her arms and immediately felt Robyn's hands grasp her breasts with a firm squeeze making her moan softly. Lisa reached down felt the wetness between Robyn's legs. Has her body been stewing all this time to coat her entire labia in anticipation, she thought.

As a woman, Lisa thought that she could relate to sensations that Robyn had and to an extent, she could. She knew what it felt like when her body wants sex and the rush of excitement of how her body responds, but Robyn was a freak in comparison. Her libido seemed to be ten times more acute as if there was a raging demon in the cage of her body always grasping the bars shaking and screaming demanding to be freed at all times.

Robyn gasped hard and pulled her tongue back into her mouth when Lisa brushed her fingers over her engorged clit. She felt her breath bounce off of Lisa's face and she dug her fingers into her back. Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Robyn's face. She was gasping breathlessly and her eyes were closes and brows were raised. She smiled slightly and thought, if the raging demon was so relentlessly trying to escape, maybe it's Robyn's self-control that should be praised.

Lisa lowered Robyn onto the bed and lied beside her. Robyn opened her eyes and the two looked at each other. They didn't speak, but Lisa knew she was telling her how much she loved her and Robyn knew she was being sincere. They kissed again and as Lisa gently rubbed Robyn's pussy, every touch or flick or scrape across her clit would cause her body to shudder and flinch. As she breathed out an aching moan, Lisa would slip her tongue back into her mouth and sometimes find Robyn's tongue and sometimes lick the roof of her mouth.

Robyn opened her eyes, but her lids were heavy and the sensations from her pussy were intense on her body. She could feel the flush of blood on her skin heightening her sensitivity and feeling the initial stage of her orgasm building.

"Oh, Yellow." She said barely audible and swooning in ecstasy.

Lisa leaned down and took one of Robyn's taut nipples between her teeth tugging and flicking it with her tongue while keeping her eyes on her face. She gasped hard and her body tightened and Lisa stroked Robyn's pussy harder. Robyn's panting was hard, but there was still space between breaths and she was able to let out a soothing moan here and there.

"Ohhh.....ohhhh...." she continued. She clutched Lisa's body with one hand and her linens with the other grounding her knowing Lisa was fucking her in her bedroom. She could smell Yellow's shampoo beside her and it reminded her of the flaxen strands cascading around her pretty face adding to the sensation of her nipple being sucked and her pussy being grinded was immense as she teetered at the top of her orgasm. Her jaw began to quiver as she spoke to Lisa in her mind. She was saying something as Lisa looking at her with her big brown eyes listened intently, but neither of them could hear anything spoken as Robyn's orgasm rushed by like a deafening freight train.

"AAaaauuuggghhhhh...." She moaned hard and her body convulsed with were pussy ejecting a spurt of fluid saturating Lisa's hand. Lisa bore her hand down and stroked her harder and faster.

"Aaahh...aahhh...ahhh..." Robyn moaned and quickly pushed Lisa's hand away from her pussy, "Oh, Yellow..." she said catching her breath.

Lisa wiped her wet hand over Robyn's sheets, "No wonder why your room smells like day old sex."

Robyn smiled, "I only squirt when I'm with you, Yellow."

"Yeah, sure."

"No really. Remember our first time? With your pocket rocket? I didn't squirt. And even our fuck," she said and took a moment to relive the experience with an elated expression, "Did I squirt then? I don't know what you did, but you turned on the squirt faucet in me."

"Really. I'm the only one that's made you squirt?"

"Uh-huh." She said with a nod.

"Does it feel better?"

She shrugged, "It just feels really good." She said took Lisa into her arms and began kissing her. They kissed and stroked their tongues against each other as the orgasmic waves subsided from Robyn's body. Robyn finished giving Lisa a big kiss and smiled, "Okay. My turn."

"No, babe. You don't have to. I'm fine."

"What do you mean, you're fine? You mean you don't want to come?"

"No. I'm just saying I'm good. That's all."

"But you didn't come."

"I don't have to come to feel good. Making you come and watching you was good enough for me."

"I know you assumed why I love you so much and it's not because you're a smoking hot sexy yellow haired babe with nice legs and cute tits and a curvy ass and sweet lips and gorgeous cheekbones and fucking dreamy brown eyes. No. It's because you're such a considerate person."

"I see. I'm sure I can find a tinder match for a considerate woman for you."

"No need, Yellow. I'm looking at one in my bed right now and I like it. I like it a lot. Now, let me make you come." She said and began peeling off Lisa's panties.

"Why don't we just get ready? We're going to have sex later anyway."

"We are?" she said surprised, "I mean, yeah. I know, but it'll only be a quickie. No sweat." She said and pulled her panties off her ankles and tossed them aside. She placed her hand between Lisa's legs and said, "Holy shit."

"What?"

Robyn brought her hand in front her face, "You're wet."

"Well yeah, we've been having sex all this time."

"Yeah, but you're not just wet, you're fucking sopping. Look." She said and held her hand in front of her and connected two finger together and then spread them apart leaving Lisa's pussy juices to string across her fingers.

"Yes, I'm wet. So what?"

"You want to come, don't you?"

"I can, if that's what you're asking."

"I'm saying you want to come more than you don't want to come, right?"

"When I said I was good, I meant it."

"And I believe you. Honestly Yellow, I do. But you still wanted to come, right?"

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Yellow, if you want to come, just say so. You know how I feel about you. I love fucking you. I fucking love fucking you. Anyway and anywhere. If you text me to fuck you, I'll be there in a second."

"Okay then. Make me come."

"You know, you need to think with your pussy more and less with your head." Robyn said and flicked her finger on Lisa's head.

"Ow! And if I did that, we just be in bed all day and probably skip breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Does that sound so bad, Yellow? But I'm sure our stomachs would tell our pussies to shut up for moment just to get a quick bite and we could still have a roll in the kitchen in between."

"You're so stupid." She said smiling. They kissed warmly and Robyn began stroking Lisa's warm pussy eliciting an aching moan almost instantly. Robyn could tell she was horny and who knows how long of a gap Lisa was in between orgasms. She hovered her face over Lisa's taking in her blissful expression and looking at her supple and parted curve lips. She kissed them and dipped her tongue into her mouth swiping a taste from Lisa's tongue before breaking off.

Lisa's eyes opened and their eyes met. Robyn saw love in her eyes, but not of a passionate yearning, but one of caring. Is was the dreaded f-word, 'friend'. There was no girl in front of the word. They weren't a couple or an item when they were out together. They were nothing more than just friends with benefits, she thought. She smiled at Lisa feeling a bit sad, but still happy to be in bed pleasuring her.

Robyn kissed her on the lips again and kissed her down her chin and neck and chest until sucking Lisa's breast into her mouth. Lisa let out a breathy sigh and ran her hand through Robyn's hair. She kissed her way over to her other breast when her breathing grew quicker and her body began to tense up. She stopped stroking Lisa, but she protested, "No. No. Don't stop!" she said still feeling her orgasm growing.