Robin Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Instead I still surprised myself as the girls at the table led by my sister Robin got one of the dancers to drag me on the stage, sit me down and enticed me to suck his cock. He ran a line of whipped cream down his partially erect cock and used a towel to hide what he was trying to get me to do. I could clearly hear my tablemates screaming out, "Suck it!! Suck it!! Suck it!!" So under peer pressure and also because I was so aroused at this dancer's cock bobbing a mere inch from my lips I opened my mouth and engulfed the head of his penis. I slid my lips down as far as they would go and when my mouth was three quarters of the way down, the dancer held me head in place almost choking me and let the towel fall so all my girlfriends could see me sucking this guy's cock. At that point I figured what the fuck. I slid my mouth off, turned and yelled for Robin to join me on the stage and the both of us thoroughly licked and sucked whipped cream off this guy's cock.

Quite embarrassed and almost cumming in my panties I headed back to my table to wild cheers from my tablemates. As I sat down I thought, "I'm screwed. If Mark finds out about me sucking a stranger's penis and sleeping naked with Michael last night my marriage to him is done." That thought chilled my ardor and I remained quiet for the rest of the evening. Robin and the other women were loud and boisterous all around me but I just shrank back into my chair debating whether to come clean with my husband. I didn't want Alice's life of lies.

That night despite these feelings of guilt I woke up in the middle of the night horny as all get out and needing to relieve myself immediately. Hearing Robin snoring slightly I pulled back my covers and began to run my right hand up and down my belly and over my breasts. I tugged at each nipple until they were both stiff. I had thoughts of Jeremy, Michael, the dancer at the strip joint and Mark dancing in my head as my fingers danced across my body. My hand trailed down my belly until I felt the stiff nub of my clitoris. I stroked my finger up and down the length of it until I felt my labia part. I then ran my finger in circular motions around the orifice of my vagina. I slide my index finger deep inside the wet warmth of my pussy until I felt the fingertip reach my g-spot. Now with my other hand I kept up a steady rhythm up and down and side to side on my stiffening clitoris. I soon had its 9,000 nerve endings screaming for release. I arched my hips up so I could push my fingers deeper into my liquid pussy and push my little finger up my anus. My back was now arched off the bed and I felt that surge of vibrating pleasure that told me I would definitely have a nice orgasm. Again as earlier, intense thoughts of taking Jeremy's penis all the way inside me pushed me over the edge. I began moaning and at first was concerned about waking Robin up, but then the pleasure was too good and I ignored any precautions of being quiet.

Within seconds that incredible rush of pleasure-filled spasms contracted my anus around my little finger, contracted and opened my vagina around my other probing fingers, vibrated my clitoris, and sent waves of shudders through my belly and my butt. I cried out weakly as the pleasure grew to be too much for me to contain. The whole bed shook as my shoulders and feet shook violently and in turn shook my bed.

And then I squirted. A thin powerful stream of liquid came squirting out of me past the foot of the bed.

"Wow, that's fucking amazing. I have to get this." The click, click, click of the camera on Robin's phone let me know she was capturing all of my masturbating orgasm. The stream jetting out of me, my fingers still locked between my legs, my back and bottom arching off the bed, and the look of helpless ecstasy on my face as I half turned towards her and finished my several-minute-long orgasm. I was helpless to stop until the orgasm stopped.

Once I finished I said, "Robin, don't do that!!" But she already had photographed me in this helpless, naked state, and what I didn't know then was she already had photographed Michael and me in bed, Michael standing there within inches of me with his semi-erect penis nearly touching my nude body, and me on the stage when I had that unnamed dancer's penis in my mouth sucking away on it. If she wanted to out me to Mark, I was fucked already. But I knew none of this. So I figured even if she had photos of me masturbating and cumming that would only prove I was a healthy, modern woman taking care of her needs and missing her husband. Like I said I had no idea at this point how far my sister wanted to go in ruining my relationship with Mark and that she had already photographed me in compromising situations.

Satiated I scowled at Robin, pulled the blankets over my nude body, and drifted off to sleep. The next day while she was in the shower I pulled her memory card from the phone and replaced it with a blank one. I didn't want these photos getting shared out by my wild sister who would post almost anything on the Internet. Again what I didn't know was that she had already stored the shots on her laptop.

On the fourth day, even with masturbating in the middle of the night, I woke up sexually alive and full of energy. Despite the almost constant arousal I took another pink pill. I loved what the pills were giving me. They not only heightened my libido but also my performance and my senses. For me sex seemed to be linked to my energy levels. I greeted every moment of this fourth day of the trade show as if I was experiencing it for the first time. My elation and energy was obvious to my potential customers, and I had another record day along with Robin who benefitted from the energy I was bringing and how I turned the customers on to her product line as well as mine.

For our fourth evening's entertainment the Michaels, Irish Michael and Italian Michael approached Robin and me and wanted to take us out to dinner. It was to be just dinner, no dancing, and it was to thank us for the lovely time we had had together. We had a great dinner of lobster and steak and then we parted. I thought Robin and I were heading back to our room for an early night, but Robin informed me that Jeremy was here and would be performing at the very strip joint we had been at the night before. Despite my reservations about going to a place to see a man whom I found incredibly attractive in not only his looks but his equipment I joined Robin. We met up with several of our female cohorts and had a great time. During the night I left our table to relieve myself in the bathroom, not masturbating, but rather peeing from drinking so much. When I returned a new drink was at my seat even though I had not finished the former one. Robin leaned over, "Sorry, sis, I accidentally polished off your other drink. This is different but I hope you like it." I took a sip and it tasted very good. So I drank the rest over the next hour.

Jeremy's set was shortly after I finished the drink and yet another was placed in front of me after Robin explained to the waiter, nearly nude mind you, what she wanted for me. As Jeremy disrobed on stage all of us women who knew him as our fellow sales representative cheered him on. He called up Alice and it was erotic as all get out to watch Alice work on Jeremy's huge penis. That she could get her mouth around so much of his penis and that she knew how to deep throat a man so her throat and mouth were like a woman's vagina had Jeremy pushing Alice away before he bathed her throat in cum. When she pulled her mouth off of his penis it was all shiny with her saliva. My goodness but it looked magnificent standing straight out from his taut belly, all shiny and erect.

After his set he took Alice back into the private dance room and she looked positively radiant when she returned with a butt naked Jeremy still sporting a huge erection right behind her. We all pressed her as to whether he had fucked her with that big cock. After relentless pressure she admitted that. "No, he didn't fuck me unfortunately; he said he's saving that for someone else here in the club." We all looked around but Robin nudged me hard and the picture popped into my head of how magnificent his erect, dark brown penis had looked when he was so near to me back in Vegas. Damn, but I wanted him to fuck me. I felt immediately guilty at the thought of betraying Mark, but the erotic feelings still persisted. Alice continued, "You know, girls, his tongue is almost as long as his dick; that man just made my pussy scream with pleasure. He had his tongue in places I didn't know a man could reach like that. I don't think I'll ever see him the same way at the trade shows. When he's talking to me I'll always remember what his tongue did to me." Several of us, including me, became quiet; we were all visualizing what Jeremy's tongue could do for us and to us.

I think it was shortly thereafter that many of us departed...probably to masturbate to images of Jeremy and the other dancers and how they turned us women on.

Robin and I went back to our room. Robin said she was going to stay up a little while, but I stripped naked, washed up and slid in between the cool sheets of my hotel room bed. Normally I slept in a t-shirt and panties, or PJ's lately, but I had felt the need to be naked and wasn't expecting company. Despite feelings of sexual need I drifted off to sleep as Robin puttered around our room. Her activity somehow comforted me and I quickly fell asleep.

I dreamed weird dreams. I had invited other men into Mark's and my bed. While I knelt between Mark and some of my husband's friends, my hands were stroking their magnificently hard, erect cocks. Soon jets of semen spurted out from the heads of their penises and I caught each arcing spurt in my mouth. Soon the amount of cum filled my mouth and slippery white cum began to drain down my chin and spatter my large rounded breasts. Drips of cum caught on my turgid nipples and encircled each nipple with a driblet of cum which made my nipples shiny. I felt fingers moving between my legs. My husband and the other men were demanding I swallow what felt like quarts of jism. Mark handed me a glass full of cum. I drank the salty, sticky fluid down. I used my fingers to scoop out some of the cum and ran its creamy substance over my own clit and pussy lips. Now I felt a pair of hands grabbing my butt firmly and kisses were raining down my back and then the sharp thrust of an incredibly hot penis as it pushed up my butt. Fingers played with me between my legs. I moaned and cried out with incredible pleasure. I was spent. All my men including my husband were spent. We were now on a sunny beach. Jeremy and Italian Michael were there. My husband was there too but he was in a beach chair watching me slowly stroke both Jeremy's and Michael's huge cocks. My hands traveled long distances from the hairy base of their cocks to the engorged tips of Michael's circumcised and Jeremy's uncircumcised penises.

My right hand grew warm as I now focused on Mark's penis. He was now where Michael had been. I stroked it up and down and up and down. With all the prior scenes in my dream I had heard no noise except my own sighs and moans. Now I heard Mark groaning as my stroking had its affect. His cock got very hard and very hot. It felt amazingly hard; I wanted it up inside of me. Now he leaned into me and his fingers began to play with my own clit and pussy lips. His fingers probed up inside of me. I was very wet. Damn, but what he was doing felt so fucking good!!

Mark's fingers flew fast between my legs and I quickened my pace on his penis. I leaned my face down and sucked the delicious tip of his penis into my mouth. Stroking and sucking him rapidly and more rapidly. We both came. Jets of his delicious cum shot into my mouth. My hips bucked and quivered from an intense orgasm. And I came out of my dream with a start to find my mouth indeed full of real cum and my body still quivering and bucking as fingers played with my pussy so exquisitely. I swallowed the cum to get a breath. I looked up to see Mark wonderfully nude and covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. The muscles of his chest moved so well as his fingers found their mark between my opened thighs. He was gazing at me with passion as his dark eyes devoured my naked body. His long black hair hung around his face and framed his handsome visage so perfectly. A second orgasm crashed into my clitoris with Mark's or was it Michael's incessant fingering playing my inch long clitoris like a soft silky guitar string. It was Mark but he looked like Italian Michael...dark, swarthy, beautiful long hair, triangular, well-muscled figure, dark-haired groin with a large smooth cock and heavy smooth testicles hanging between his hairy thighs. I was confused but too aroused to stop.

I did not question that I was not in a dream but was actually in a bed with Mark (or was it Michael?) and we were pleasuring each other. I ran kisses up his chest to his face. I reached down and pressed his hand into my red-haired genitals as if to say "Please don't stop doing what you are doing so well." The pleasure was so intimate and so exciting. I wanted more.

Behind me I heard my sister moaning loudly. I looked over my shoulder to see her face up, her hips doubled back and the other Michael fucking her so furiously that Robin was thrashing back and forth on the bed as if she were trying to escape the incredible pleasure Irish Michael was giving her at the moment. I leaned up and kissed Michael on the mouth.

Ohmigod, it was Michael!!! And this was no dream. Still I let Michael's finger play inside of me faster and faster in a way Mark never had. Rapidly he worked my open pussy up and down and I felt his fingers rapidly moving inside my vagina in a way that was driving me mad. I came...violently. I screamed out my pleasure and shook madly with my hips bucking and pressing hard into those wonderful probing fingers on Michael's large hands. Once again, like the night before, I ejaculated a hard stream of fluid that splashed all over Michael's wrist and hand and wet the bed we were on. When that stream pulsed out of me it intensified and extended my orgasm. I kept quivering uncontrollably. Michael wrapped his dark arms around me and held me close. He rained kisses over my head, my face and my ears. I finally sought out his lips and our tongues entwined around each other. We kissed each other passionately but tenderly.

Realizing I had betrayed my husband, even if I had been unaware of what I had been doing until it was too late; I began sobbing and then crying. "Oh god...oh god," something I had just been uttering a few moments earlier but in a far different context. "I can't believe I have betrayed him. He loves me. I want to die. OH, god, Michael, but your arms feel so good. Oh Mark, please hold me."

His strong arms encircled me while I cried and his kisses touched my head. I heard him say, "Robin, this ain't right." I didn't know what he meant. He was my husband, Michael, no Mark, and he was holding me in his arms after making me cum so well. I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke and had the vague sensation that I had had intense erotic dreams, even my mouth tasted funny. But all these memories were vague. Robin woke me up with a big grin on her face, "Remember last night. You were incredible."

"What are you talking about, Robin? I've been in my bed all night, what do you mean? " She didn't answer, but looked disappointed. I told her then about my vivid erotic dream with Mark, Michael and Jeremy. Mark and Michael were all mixed up in my head. I told her my mouth tasted funny and it also was very dry.

I got up and got ready, feeling quite wonderful. This seemed to disappoint Robin which was curious to me. She reminded me to take the last heart-shaped pill. We had only one more day to go and then back home to my family. I popped the tablet and about an hour later felt a surge of energy but also felt my libido rise. Every man looked good to me this day. I flirted practically with every customer we talked to. Every man looked delicious and I found it difficult to make sales because all I could think about was what he looked like naked. I even began to wonder about some of the women we spoke to. Robin remarked to me that she was finding me quite funny, but she said I should keep it up. My flirting was making us oodles of money even from our female customers.

At the end of the day Robin was ready to party and frankly so was I. We had had a remarkable day and week in sales and I had been so horny all day that I needed to blow off steam. I had not had the opportunity to return to our room and masturbate in order to relieve myself. I suggested we go back to the strip joint. Robin got several of our girlfriends together and we headed out to the strip club.

This time I hadn't called or texted Mark. I don't know why; I just didn't. It was while we were getting ready to head out that Robin handed me a glass of cold but cloudy water and told me to drink it. She also handed me another pink tablet. An hour later at the club I was so aroused that my pussy was gushing. It was all I could do to keep from fingering my own self. I wanted my husband bad and I headed to the rest room and called him, but only got his voice mail. "I miss you Mark and wish you were here. Can't wait until tomorrow when I can see you and the kids." I know I must have sounded pathetic and lonely, but it was the fire raging in my crotch more than anything that made me want to see and hold Mark so badly.

When I returned to the table it wasn't long before I felt a little confused. The dancers began to look like Mark. This warmed me up to their performances. What was Mark doing here stripping for all these screaming, raucous women? My goodness but he looked good with his cock, bigger than I remembered it, all exposed and hard. Women were touching him and I found this arousing. My husband was up on stage and he was the entertainment for all these women. When I told Robin this she laughed and said, "If Mark is up on stage, why aren't you up there too, Sis?"

A man passed by our table and I took his hand and he led me up to the stage. My girlfriends and Robin were cheering me on. He danced around me on stage. Was it Mark? He was slender, had brown hair and blue eyes like Mark, smiled like Mark, and when he ripped off his g-string his cock looked like Mark's with a natural patch of brown, curly pubic hair covering his groin and his testicles. When he offered his cock to my lips I tasted the tip at first with my tongue, then I licked his hot penis with my tongue. His cock tasted salty, but his skin was smooth and silky. I liked running my tongue up and down his cock. Here was Mark on the stage and we were having so much fun in front of my girlfriends and the other women in this club. Mark pushed the tip of his cock past my lips and I slid my mouth over him. A little of his salty cum leaked out onto my tongue and I swallowed it. He caressed my face, my head and my neck with his strong hands. I grabbed the shaft of his cock; gosh, but he seemed bigger than usual. Maybe it was dancing in front of all these women that had made him larger than usual. I stroked his cock up and down, feeling the soft silky skin of his penis slide up and down in my hand. I slid my lips down as far as I could and my nose was in the thick curls of his dark pubic hair. His manly scent was very pleasant to smell. I took my mouth off of his penis and kissed the hair and skin on his groin and his hips. I tilted my head up and told Mark, "Please cum in my mouth baby. I want you." I returned my lips to sucking and licking his penis. Mark began thrusting his hips back and forth in and out of my mouth. I watched as the muscles of his belly tightened and relaxed. With my hands I grabbed his muscled butt cheeks and guided him in and out of my mouth. I felt his butt tighten, heard Mark groan and then jet after jet of hot, salty, sticky semen coated the back of my throat and filled my mouth with delicious cum. I leaned up after he had finished spurting and swallowing the creamy load in my mouth I stood up and kissed Mark right there on the stage. "Thanks, baby, I needed that."

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers