Robin Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Mark walked me back down to my seat so he could go off and entertain other women. That's what he was supposed to do. He was a dancer here at the club; he was my husband and my dancer. My thoughts were a jumble, but I was enjoying the ecstatic moment. As I got back to the table I was congratulated by Robin and our friends. Robin asked me how he tasted. "Wonderful, sis. Mark's cum tastes so good. It always does."

Robin looked at me quizzically and queried, "Mark?!"

"Yeah, Mark, silly! He's dancing right over there."

Just then Jeremy walked up to our table. Oh my god, he looked so good. He was nude, having come off the stage after stripping. He was making the rounds talking to and touching various women in the audience and letting himself be touched. He squatted down between Robin and me. He put his arm around my shoulders and the back of the chair to steady himself and a thrill went through my body. I put my left hand on his bare thigh. His skin was cool from the air conditioning in the club. I heard him ask Robin "Is she on Ecstasy? She looks different." I giggled because for a moment his and Robin's voices sounded funny as they talked. I rubbed his thigh with my hand. His muscular thigh felt so taut and firm. I ran my hand up his thigh to his butt and cupped one cheek in my hand. My god, he was a beautiful dark brown specimen of a man!!

I felt the heat inside of me rise. I thought, "I can't do this. Mark is right over there. But that woman is doing to him what I just did. She'll find out my husband has a lot of cum in him." Again I giggled thinking about my husband's fine body and Jeremy's fine body. Again I thought, "Jeremy could have me. Mark would be all right with that. After all he's entertaining all these lovely women. He should. He's my man and he's handsome to behold. And right now his cock is bigger than it has ever been. And he's my man!!" As I looked down I noticed that Jeremy once again like two nights before had developed an enormous, very hard erection. The large tip of his penis was unsheathed from that thick foreskin of his. I thought to myself, "Ohmigod, but he looks so beautiful; he too is larger than before. His dark chocolate penis anchored in that flat, muscled groin with just the hint of kinky black pubic hair. I want to taste him and feel him moving inside of me. I want to lick him all over. Surely that would be alright with Mark. Wouldn't it? After all he's busy with the other women here. Right?"

I heard my sister say to Jeremy, "She really gets to you, Jeremy. Doesn't she? Look at you your more aroused than you have ever been for me or for any of these other women. Does your wife know you have a thing for my sister? Maybe I should tell her. You need to remember our deal." My head was fuzzy and I was so aroused all I could think about clearly was sex...my husband's sex...Jeremy's sex...Michael's sex...my sex. I laughed again and grabbed Jeremy's hard little butt again. My hand trailed down his thigh, between his legs and my fingers soon were sliding down that magnificent hard shaft of Jeremy's cock. God damn, but I wanted him badly. His cock felt so warm and good in my slender fingers.

Then, very overheated from the dancing, the male entertainment, sucking off my husband on stage, seeing him moving so magnificently naked among dozens of women around the audience, seeing and feeling Jeremy's beautiful muscled and aroused body so close to me, and hearing Jeremy's and Robin's odd sounding voices conversing with each other, I passed out.

I woke up undressed and in my bed back at the hotel. Again Jeremy and Robin were there. They were talking about me. They were arguing about me using birth control. Well of course I wasn't, sillies, Mark and I wanted another baby. I had stopped months ago. Jeremy said something about using protection but Robin seemed to say no. Again it was a blur and their voices sounded funny. I giggled.

I felt the bed yield as Jeremy's warm body moved against mine. Oh but he felt so good! His cool skin slid against mine. His arms enfolded me and he began raining kisses on my face and my ears. He nibbled on my left ear and this sent chills through my body. His lips trailed down my neck until they hovered over the nipple on my left breast. The heat from his breath felt exciting against my breast; my nipple hardened. And then he took my nipple between his lips and suckled it. Thrills coursed through my body and tripled in intensity. His large dark hand cupped my other breast and massaged and caressed it. He rolled that nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Damn, but this all felt so wonderful. A part of me, however, wondered if Mark was going to come to my room too. He would be here to make love to me, wouldn't he? After he finished with the other ladies? He must take care of the other ladies...my delicious, handsome husband!! Jeremy was here to take care of me and Mark was taking care of others. But Mark would be there to make love to me; Jeremy was just there to keep me company and warm me up. Right!?

For long minutes Jeremy's mouth and tongue teased my breasts and my chest. Occasionally his mouth would lift to my face and his lips would caress mine. I darted my tongue out and snaked it into his warm, wet mouth. Our tongues touched and intertwined. His mouth tasted like peppermint. I felt heat in my breasts and now further down in my belly. Would he please just run his delicious tongue down my belly? No, his tongue and his mouth stayed locked on mine and I felt myself melting into his firm, muscular body. Instead of his tongue, his fingers trailed down my belly, down through the short, red hairs covering my lower belly. His firm hand cupped my belly and he held me while we continued to kiss. His hand trailed up to my breasts to massage and caress them and then slid back down my belly.

This time one of his fingers touched my clitoris. Slowly he massaged it up and down its length. It was firm and in need of touching. Oh god, but his touch felt so wonderful. Now those thrills tripled again and I felt my butt tingling and my spine tingling as his lips and tongue continued to passionately kiss and devour my mouth while his fingers began to dance over my shaved, thickening labia and my stiffening clitoris.

Now I wanted his finger to explore me inside. His fingers were long and firm. They were gentle as they firmly moved over my pussy lips and my clit. I moaned; and once I moaned and had crossed that barrier I felt my pussy become very wet and slippery, and I felt I could express my passion and love for Jeremy freely. My moaning and little cries mounted and I opened my legs wider. My left thigh pressed against Jeremy's thighs and his hard, large cock. I reached down with my left hand and brought his cock up onto my belly. I wanted to feel its full length stretched out over my belly and my thigh not crushed against my hip. Now my left hand began to caress the bumpy, veined, silky skin of his large shaft. His penis was very hot. I played with the soft skin of his foreskin; Mark and Michael weren't like this. It was wonderful. I thought, "What would his penis feel like entering me? Could my vagina accommodate Jeremy's wonderful thickness, his exquisite length and that thick ring of foreskin?"

His fingers slid into me while his thumb kept massaging my clitoris and my hips shook and quivered. His mouth slid off of mine and trailed down my neck to each of my breasts. His lips alternated between my mouth and my breasts; he encircled and sucked each of my nipples while his fingers reached deeper inside of me and found that spot that brought intense pleasure to me. Again my hips shook from pure pleasure, my butt clenched in a brief spasm, and I moaned loudly and said, "Yeeeeesssss! YEESSSSS!! Oh god, yeeeesssss!!"

In the background I heard my sister say, "That's it Jeremy; do your thing baby!" Oh god, but he was doing his thing alright. I was so close to cumming already and my pleasure kept climbing upwards.

Unconsciously my hips began moving against Jeremy's fingers ensuring that they touched parts of me inside that I wanted touched. I felt like we were moving in unison and I heard Jeremy's breathing increase in intensity and pace. As my left hand stroked his beautiful cock he too began groaning.

I took my right hand and moved his face down my belly. I wanted him to taste me and I wanted to taste him. I drew his hips up over my face. While my mouth encircled and tasted Jeremy's penis, his tongue played over my clitoris and down between my nymphae to taste my tart vagina. Oh god but his long tongue felt wonderful exploring my pussy. I had to taste all of him. I ran my tongue up over his heavy, hairless testicles and then on to his anus. I had never done this with Mark, but I felt that Mark would want me to explore and pleasure Jeremy this way. Jeremy tipped my hips up and he too was soon exploring me down there.

But we soon returned to pleasuring each other in traditional ways: he running his wet, long tongue up and down my pussy lips and exploring the tunnel of my vagina and my tongue and lips encircling and tasting every delicious inch of Jeremy's hard cock.

Jeremy moved off of my face and I knew that we must join in a most intimate way. I wanted him inside of me, moving inside of me, me moving around him, capturing his manhood deep inside of me, holding his manhood firmly inside of me. There was a little clicking sound in the background but I was too overcome by the passion coursing through every part of my body to care. And for a moment before he entered me I heard Jeremy and Robin talking.

"Are you sure, Robin. She could get pregnant."

"Yes, baby, fuck the bitch. Fuck her hard!" My, but Robin's voice sounded harsh.

I giggled again. I mutterd, "Yes, I'm a bitch alright...a bitch in heat. Please, Jeremy; fuck me now."

Jeremy's naked, unsheathed penis was right at the entrance to my vaginal opening, pressing my inner lips out. The soft head pushing against my wet labia; got but his the huge knob on his cock felt wonderful nestled against and ready to push into me. Enough talking I thought. I pulled his bareback penis towards the slippery opening of my vagina and thrust my hips down onto his penis.

The feeling was incredible as his unusually thick penis stretched me open and I felt the veins and bumps on his cock slide so erotically against the walls of my vagina. The talking stopped. Jeremy and I just moved against each other, and the clicking continued in the background until I no longer noticed it but just wanted Jeremy to move inside of me. STOPPED HERE. I felt my vagina mold itself to Jeremy's girth and length, but even then his penis was huge and slid deeper inside of me than Mark had ever done. I wanted Jeremy's dark haired belly to move against my own pale, red-haired belly. I wrapped my thighs around his hips to join us closer. His hands moved over my shoulders, my back and my soft round fanny. My own hands smoothed across the muscles of his shoulders, his back and his hips as he moved slowly but steadily in and out of me and as I moved steadily around him engulfing as many inches of him as I could.

Now I felt the soft tip of his penis nestle against my cervix. Jeremy held me firm and lovingly now. Pain was what would happen if his thrusting bumped my cervix too hard. He wanted pleasure for me so he held me back from grinding myself against him until my vagina had lengthened and widened to marvelously accommodate him.

Sounds of my wetness filled our ears and the sounds of our damp skin sliding against each other did too. He smiled at me as he moved inside of me and kissed me again. I felt a tingling heat begin to rise at the base of my spine. It filled my hips and my butt. It moved around to my belly and to the opening where my lips and my clitoris were positively humming with intense pleasure. I knew then I would cum and it would feel incredible as Jeremy would move inside of me. But then my fingers felt Jeremy shudder also and I felt his hard butt cheeks squeeze and open. Jeremy too was going to cum. I was going to receive another man's sperm deep inside of my womb and it might give me a baby.

Should I do this? Should I pull away? Should I shove Jeremy's hips back and let him spill thick ropy streams of semen on my fair skin? All of a sudden awareness of what I was doing and how wrong it was and how Robin had finally gotten her way hit me. But it was too late!!

My hips bucked madly as I orgasmed and I felt Jeremy's thick, heavy penis spray hot jets of semen deep inside of me. I felt each of his multiplespurts of thick, hot cum fill my pussy deep. In fact I knew they had actually jetted into my uterus through my cervix.

Despite my grief at betraying my husband...as Robin had wanted all along...I clung to Jeremy tightly as his penis continued to spray his seed inside of me and as my vagina clung to his organ deep inside of me. I felt my vaginal walls squeeze and mold against his cock and push his seed deeper inside of me. I felt my labia open and close repeatedly. And I felt my clitoris vibrate with an incredible intensity. All of me down there was firing off in a rich, varied orgasm, like I hadn't had with Mark.

I began crying from the realization that I had betrayed my husband, but still I didn't separate from Jeremy. I had wanted him! I had entertained the thoughts of making love to him! I had wanted him to cum inside of me and I knew that this might give me a baby.

Jeremy cradled me in his arms and kissing me all over he lifted me off the bed so that my legs were surrounding his hips but I was resting on his thighs. He kissed my breasts and my neck and then my mouth and I reciprocated. We began moving against each other. In this position his penis danced inside of me and moved inside of me in differing ways. The slap, slap of my butt cheeks smacking off of his muscled thighs picked up in speed as another incredible climax filled my crotch and caused me to cling to his chest and hold on for dear life. Even semi-rigid Jeremy's cock was more than up to the job of filling my pussy from end to end.

Now I was lucid enough to realize that Robin was standing to the side and taking photos of Jeremy and I making love. Fuck, her!! The damage was already done. I wanted this night to be incredible if I was going to have to pay for it later. I'd show her how incredible a real woman and man making love could be. Jeremy and I laughed all night. I took him into me so many times. And repeatedly that magnificent man left seed deep inside of my unprotected vagina. I even sucked his semen into my mouth to taste what he was leaving deep inside of me. Feeling his penis slide all around inside of me and feeling his semen spray hard and hot inside of me were sensations I wanted to remember if this was going to be the end of my marriage.

I wanted Robin to see what she was missing by just fucking a man rather than making love to a man as Jeremy and I were and as I had countless times with my husband.

Late in the evening we finally slept wrapped around each others' bodies. And in the morning I ran my tongue and lips down his muscled chest and encircled the tip of his cock and tasted the dried semen and juices from my own pussy. This stirred him to life again and soon I was riding him and feeling that incredible girth and length pushing me around inside that I literally cried out repeatedly as I approached yet another incredible orgasm and then finally screamed a long scream as Jeremy brought to yet another incredible climax. I was sure that those next door heard me for sure.

We then finished by showering together and I climaxed again as Jeremy's deft fingers played with my clit and pussy lips and my butthole until he had to hold me up in the shower. I shook so bad that I began to fall over and his strong arms and muscular body held me up while he rained gentle, tender kisses on my shoulders.

The next day as I arrived home, the kids greeted me but Mark was a little reserved. We had dinner, went for walk, played a few games, and then put the kids to bed. Mark drew me aside. He took me in his arms and kissed me with great intensity. I felt horrible. Here I had been in bed with three men: Brett who tried to fuck me in my sleep, Michael with whom I had engaged orally and manually thinking it was Mark, and Jeremy, with whom I had had the most erotic experience I had ever had in my married life.

Mark interrupted my self-involved thoughts, "I know, Sherry. I know all about it." Over the next few hours Mark showed me the mean-spirited messages from Robin containing photos of me masturbating and have a squirting orgasm, Brett with his cock partially inside of me, with Michael's penis shooting cum into my mouth and my pussy again squirting out another orgasm, and finally with the dozens of shots of Jeremy and me in various erotic positions while we made love to each other for hours. I knew right then that my marriage was over.

But then Mark showed me the texts from Italian Michael and from Jeremy. Both explained that the heart-shaped pills which she had been giving me is intended to raise a woman's libido out of control; and that she had also given me Ecstasy during the last few days, and this can cause a person to have blurred lines of what is real and what is not. They both told my husband that they felt horrible for going along with Robin's plans to make me betray him. And especially once they met me and knew me, they realized that it was Robin who was doing the wronging not me or my husband. Again both were deeply sorry and wanted Mark to know that what I had done I had done under the influence of lots of drugs meant to break my will down and to confuse me.

Still I could tell it pained my husband to have received the dozens of photos and some videos from Robin showing me masturbating so brazenly, with Brett's penis about to sink deep inside of me, with me sucking on Michael's penis and seeing the cum dribbling down my chin, and with me fucking Jeremy in so many different positions that Mark had to know that our lovemaking had gone on for hours. I was surprised he wasn't shouting at me, but then he also felt guilty because he hadn't warned me about Robin's emails and voice mails assuring that she would have me betraying him soon.

In the end it took months of reassurance and love for me to repair the damage which had been done to our relationship. As my belly grew with child we both knew it was Jeremy's. That had been the whole point of Robin hooking up Jeremy, a black man, with me and with insisting that he use no protection. She wanted there to be no way to avoid the explanation for me having a child of color. We weathered the looks and the explanations to our children that I was having a baby given to me by another man besides their father. We weathered the looks from our friends and those who became our former friends. But we survived with the love that had brought us together.

Now when I am on the road still selling, I am no longer with Robin. Fuck her sorry ass!! Instead I have made friendships with many others and have kept my friendships with Jeremy and Italian Michael. I always make sure I communicate with Mark as often as possible and make love to him as often as possible. When I get horny on the road I call him immediately and he plays out a fantasy over the phone and talks sexy to me and we both masturbate to climaxes. I love that man and for some reason he still loves me despite Robin's revenge.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers