Robin's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning around, walking back, watching her trying to maintain her balance on her spread legs with those high heels. She saw the crop in my hand; she let a soft moan escape. Then she looked straight at the other item, I saw her eyes widen and she shook her head sideways to protest. I placed a blindfold over her eyes. Her breasts were next, bending over, I attached a custom pair of weighted nipple clamps, they each weighed 1oz., so they tugged at her nipples stretching them. I rubbed the leather tip of the crop under nose to smell. Robin inhaled deeply. I let the edge of the crop drag along her skin, down her neck between the folds of her breasts.

I started on her breasts. Tapping it lightly on her nipples first, working in slow circles. First, it was light taps. After a few hard strokes, Robin was trying to escape the blows. Her breathing became deeper and faster, a puddle of her drool forming on the floor. Reaching between her legs, I heard her moan as I touched her pussy. Her panties were soaked.

Standing behind her, I took the crop to her inner thighs, flicking and tapping up to her swollen pussy. Robin tried to push back on each hit. I stopped long enough for her to catch her breath. Taking hold of the fabric of her panties, I forcefully tore them off, throwing the remains to the floor. I started to place the clothespins on her pussy lips, three on each side. Robin was gasping as each one was applied. I could tell she was getting close. I resumed using the crop over her ass and inner thighs. Robin was struggling not to cum. Reaching down to the clothespins, I held the leather tie and started to pull.

"Cum for me now slut!" I commanded as they came off quick secession.

She was jerking and straining her bonds as waves of a shuddering orgasm flooded her. It was several minutes before they stopped and her breathing relaxed. I removed the blindfold and gag. Bending down, I removed the spreader bar from her ankles. Walking to the wall, I slowly released the rope, lowering her arms. Robin's legs were still shaking as she stood up. I untied her hands, and walked in front of her to remove the nipple weights; she let out a gasp as they were released. After several moments of holding her in my arms, we went to the couch; she undid my belt and pants, my hard cock standing rigid. Robin slid her body to the floor between my legs; she placed my cock in her mouth and sucked greedily on it. It didn't take long before she swallowed my cum, licking it clean, making sure none of it was wasted.

Robin raised her eyes, looking up to me with my cock still in her mouth. After she made sure my cock was clean, she climbed back up on the couch.

"Sir, can I ask you to cuff my wrists together?" she asked.

Robin sat up on the couch, placing her hands behind her back. I did as she requested. She curled up on the couch, put her lips around my cock and sucked gently. I heard several low moans like a purring cat. Relaxing there, I thought about what happened tonight and closed my eyes. Robin fell into light sleep sucking my cock. When my eyes opened, forty-five minutes had passed.

My hand was on her ass rubbing the red marks the crop had left, she increased her sucking when she felt my hand move. I told her she had a choice to make.

"Choice one, stay here for the weekend; choice two, I take you home," I said.

When she heard the second choice, she lightly closed her teeth around the shaft of my cock.

I said, "Let's go to bed."

We went to the bedroom Robin walking in front of me.

I released her wrists, "Unbuckle the cuffs on your wrists and ankles, remove what's left of your clothes. Let's take a shower first," I said.

Robin had a slight smile on her face as she complied with her orders. She laid the cuffs on the bed, taking off the last of her clothes, her stockings and garter. She followed me into the bathroom. The shower was big enough for two people to use, but it had one extra feature. I had a rope tied from the ceiling with a pair of Velcro restraints. I started the shower as I watched her run her hands though her hair. I motioned her in to the shower with me. Without a word, she washed my body, spending extra time on my nipples and cock. When she was finished, I raised her arms up over her head to the restraints.

I had a shower wand that was movable, great for some water torture. I washed her body, making sure I spent extra time on her breasts and pussy. Robin was moving her hips back and forth on my hands as I washed her. The nozzle had a pulse setting. I brought it up to her breasts and let the pulses go over her nipples. She was pulling on the rope trying to come closer to the pulses. Keeping the wand just far enough away, I worked the nozzle down her body letting it stop at her clit. She was moaning softly. The water jets were working up and down her inner thighs, blasting on her pussy and clit. I gave her clit special attention. Her breathing came more labored, she was trying to hold off the climax that was building.

Robin was trying to hold back, she pleaded to me, "Please Sir, let me cum!"

"No!" I told her, "In awhile you can."

"Sir, I can't hold on much longer," Robin gasped between clenched teeth.

I stopped the flow of water hitting her, Robin collapsed, hanging by her wrists. I held her waist with one arm while releasing her wrists. I helped her out of the shower. Robin picked up a towel off the rack, drying my body. We walked towards the bed, her hand holding my hard cock. She was still excited as I pinched her nipples.

"Hold out your wrists," I ordered.

"You will wear these cuffs while you're here and you will remain naked till ordered to dress," I told her.

Robin gladly extended her wrists. I put on the leather cuffs again. With the cuffs on, I attached a two-foot chain to her wrists in front of her and between the ankle cuffs. She could move but it was restricted. I told her kneel on the bed and put her ass as high as she could.

Robin put her face down on the bed, raising her ass as high as it would go and spread her thighs as far as she could. What a beautiful sight, her pussy lips glistening with her juices slowly going down her thighs. The butt plug was still in her, as I pulled it out of her it made a popping sound. She tensed slightly as it came free.

Getting on my knees behind her, I lowered my tongue to her pussy. I slowly licked up to her clit, tasting her sweet nectar that was flowing out of her. My tongue was inside the folds of her pussy when I probed it in her honey hole. I spent several minutes thrusting my tongue in and out of her pussy. Robin was trying to place her clit on my tongue every time I flicked it across. Raising up to my knees I came up behind her, my cock hard as it slid in her pussy. Robin rocked back on it shoving it deeper in her. We had a rhythm going when I sensed her climax building; I pulled out and shoved it deep in her ass in one solid stroke.

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Please, fuck my ass with your cock, Sir!" she growled.

The pace of my thrusts intensified as I increased the speed of my ramming her ass. Reaching up to her hair, I grabbed a hand full, pulling her head back as far as it would go. I was close when I told her to cum, "Cum for me my slut, cum now as I fill your ass with my cum."

It felt like a tidal wave as I shot load after load deep in her ass. I collapsed on her back forcing her to the bed with my body weight on top of her. I rolled off her back, lying beside her. Robin slowly came back to reality; she slowly got to her feet and hobbled into the bathroom. It was hard for her walk chained. Her steps measured so she would not trip. When she came back from the bathroom, she had a washcloth and towel. Robin sat on the edge of the bed and cleaned my cock.

After she finished cleaning up she laid next to me with her head on my shoulder.

"Sleep well Sir! Thank you for an enjoyable evening," Robin said before drifting off to sleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a first date!

Makes you lust over your mechanic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Narrator is another piece of shit

He shows his color (shit brown) in all he says and writes

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Rock and Water Ch. 01 Starting over, Corrine takes the path less traveled.in BDSM
Raw and Broken Ch. 01 Daphne's story.in BDSM
Bridal Suite Submission Ch. 01 A young woman explores her darker fantasies.in BDSM
Finding Her Master Her car breaks down leading her to find her master.in BDSM
Worship His Cock Why she loves to suck cock - and how she does it.in How To
More Stories