Rob's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls managed to get the other off and when they finished, they kissed each other and then Jill move to the other side of Rob. As the started to kiss him, he told them, "Ladies, as erotic as that was watching you two sixty-nine, my cock still didn't get hard. I think that I am going to have to take a pass until morning.

Both ladies mashed their tits and pussies against him as they kissed him and Brandy said, "That's all right. I am ready for sleep right now, myself. But I want some more of that in the morning." Rob squeezed one of her tits and gave her a kiss. The three lovers snuggled together and went to sleep.

On Sunday morning, Rob woke up with one of Jill's tits poking him in the eye and one of Brandy's nipples in front of his lips. He glanced down and he could see that his cock was already half hard. He opened his mouth and took Brandy's nipple between his lips and started to suck on it. The sensation of his mouth and tongue on her tit caused Brandy to wake up. The first thing that she did was reach for his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his now hard cock and exclaimed, "Hey, the dead has come back to life."

Jill woke up when she heard Brandy and she gave Rob and Brandy each a kiss. She told them, "I am going to take a shower before I have sex with anyone. If anyone wants to join me, they are more than welcome." Jill opened the door to the bathroom off of the master bedroom. That bathroom had been one of the main selling points that convinced Jill that she wanted to rent this apartment. It was nearly as big as some bedrooms in other apartments. It had an oversized bathtub that would hold two seated people comfortably and three if they were friendly and not oversized. Four people could stand and take a shower and be comfortable. It did not have a showerhead at the end of the tub as most tub-showers did. There were two showerheads coming from the wall on the side of the tub. Jill was adjusting the water temperature when Rob and Brandy came through the bathroom door. Jill said, "So you two decided that you would join me, huh?"

Brandy said, "Yeah. We decided that we would get clean before we fucked. But we brought these with us in case anyone needs them." She set three condoms down on the side of the bathtub.

Brandy asked them, "What, you think of condoms; but don't worry about whether we have any soap or clean towels?"

Rob simply said, "Nope."

Jill remarked, "My kind of people. If we didn't have any soap in here we would be able to go to the kitchen and get some dish soap and if we didn't have towels, we could always air dry. If we need condoms, we need them right now. We don't have time to go chasing around after them. Come on; let's shower and we'll see where that leads."

They got into the shower and Rob grabbed a bar of soap and started to rub it over Brandy's tits and then he said, "My job in here is to get two sets of tits and two pussies clean."

Brandy began to soap Rob's semi-hard cock and said, "I guess that I had better make sure that this gets clean. If I don't do it, it will probably get neglected."

Jill laughed at her and said, "Oh sure. I am sure that that would be neglected if you didn't take care of it. What do I get to clean; everyone's armpits and assholes?"

Brandy bent at the waist and turned away from Jill as she replied, "Sure. You can start with this one. Make sure that you use your tongue on it."

Jill poked her index finger into Brandy's asshole up to the first knuckle, and then as she twisted her finger she asked, "Are you sure that you want me to clean this for you. I am the type that likes everything clean, inside and out." Brandy quickly pulled away from Jill and stood up straight.

Brandy looked back at Jill and then moved close to her and their breasts and pussies mashed together. She kissed Jill and told her, "If you want to clean the inside of something, why don't you take care of my mouth."

Jill kissed her back and asked, "Should I use soap?"

Brandy moved back into Rob's arms as she said, "I think that I will stick with him. He doesn't want to fuck with me; he just wants to fuck me." They all started to laugh at that comment and Jill moved closer to the other two and started to help Brandy soap Rob's cock. Then she began to help Rob soap Brandy's pussy. When Jill stuck a finger into Brandy's pussy, she did not get the violent reaction she had gotten when she fingered Brandy's asshole. They all continued to soap each other's bodies and then they began to rinse off. Jill dropped to her knees in front of Brandy and started to run her tongue between the lips of her pussy. Rob then laid down in the tub and stuck his head between Jill's legs and began eating her pussy.

After both girls had gotten off, Brandy pulled Rob to his feet and sat him down on the edge of the tub. After rolling a condom over his cock, she faced away from him and sat down on his cock. As they fucked, Jill got on her knees in front of them and began to alternate between licking Rob's balls and then running her tongue along the bottom of Brandy's slit, licking the shaft of Rob's cock in the process. This was not a leisurely fuck and Brandy was only able to manage a mild orgasm before Rob came. As they stood and faced each other Rob told Brandy, "I'm sorry that that was so quick. I'll make it up to you later."

Jill squeezed his balls lightly as she told him, "Bull shit. I get fucked before you do any making up to anybody.  Come on, let's all get dried off and get dressed."

They carried their towels into the bedroom to finish drying off. As she was drying herself, Jill said, "Most mornings, the only thing that I have is coffee and this morning I haven't even had that. Today, I am kind of hungry. Why don't we all go somewhere for breakfast."

Brandy frowned as she said, "Hey, when I came over last night, I was dressed to go out on the town. Those are the only clothes that I have with me. Even though it is true; I don't want the whole town to know that I haven't been home from last night. If you go get breakfast, you're bringing me something back. I'm not going."

Rob quickly interjected, "Hey, Angelino's has a nice brunch on Sundays from ten until two. Jill and I could dress up and what you have wouldn't look out of place there. How about that?"

Jill looked at the other two and then responded, "Sounds all right to me. How about you, Brandy?"

Brandy hesitated and then said, "I guess. We'll just look like slutty churchgoers. Why not?" Jill started to look in her closet to something to wear and Rob went to the other room to select his attire for the morning. Jill chose a fairly conservative tight skirt to wear and then picked a top that would not contrast with the outfit that Brandy was wearing. Although she wanted to be somewhat conservative on a Sunday morning, she did not want Brandy looking like the slut of the group. The top that she finally selected was not quite as revealing as Brandy's; but it was not a Sunday school teacher's outfit. Rob came back in a few minutes and he was wearing a nice pair of pants and a light gray shirt with a tie.

It took the girls a few more minutes to finish dressing and after they had applied some make-up, Jill said, "Hey, that outfit looks a lot more conservative when you tone down your make-up.  Okay if everybody is ready, let's go."

The three of them were quickly escorted to a table and told where the breakfast buffet was located. They stood in line to fill their plates. As they returned to their table, Rob and Brandy realized that Jill had not been exaggerating about being hungry this morning. Her plate was heaping with food. They had just begun to eat when Rob spotted Betty walking into the restaurant. As she neared their table, Betty commented, "Well Rob, I see that it didn't take you long to find a girlfriend or did you just rent her."

Brandy began to fume at that comment; but before she could say anything, Jill snapped, "Brandy happens to be a very close friend of mine that I have known for several years. Until yesterday, Rob had never spoken to her. She is not Rob's date and I resent that you would imply that a friend of mine worked for an escort service." As she was finishing the last sentence, she thought that Brandy put a whole lot more effort into fucking Rob last night than any escort service girl would have.

Betty realized that she should not have made a comment like that with Jill around. Betty knew that Jill had never liked her. She decided that she should make a hasty retreat; however, she was just a split second too slow. As she turned to leave, she heard Jill continue, "You know, Rob is not like some people. He doesn't go out and hang on someone so close in a bar that they are damn near fucking in public while his spouse is home being faithful." Even Betty was smart enough not to continue this any further, so she stuck her nose in the air and walked off in a huff.

Rob had to struggle to wait until Betty was out of earshot to begin laughing aloud at the encounter. When he finally broke down and started to snicker, Jill and Brandy followed suit. They joked about Betty's appearance at their table for a few minutes. Jill told Rob, "I tried the whole time that you were married not to show that I didn't like her. I am sorry that she has hurt you; but I am not sorry that she is out of your life."

Rob smiled as he said, "You didn't do that good of a job, hiding your feelings. I think that everyone knew that you didn't like her."

"Really, I tried so hard to hide my feelings."

"Oh, you weren't that open about it. It was just subtle things that you said or did."

"Well, I don't have to hide my feelings any more. I can be as much of a bitch as I want to."

Brandy decided to enter the conversation at that point, saying, "Oh, and you do that so well."

Jill snickered at Brandy and told her, "I should be. I took lessons from you."

When he had just about finished his food, Rob told the girls, "You know I am really sad to see this weekend come to an end."

Jill said, "Yeah. We have had an exiting weekend."

"That part has been great. It has been the best sex that I have had in ages and it has taken my mind off of every thing else. No, I have some tough struggles ahead of me this week."

"What have you got to struggle with? I am sure that you won't have that much trouble getting a fair settlement with Betty. After all, she is the one who was cheating."

"The divorce is the least of my problems. I am going to be in the market for a new job."

"What? Why?"

"A couple of weeks ago, Betty had mentioned that her job was becoming a drag. I didn't know it but a week ago, she went to Mr. Hart and asked him if he had any openings. He told her that he did and she starts to work there a week from tomorrow."

"You wouldn't be working with her; how would that be a problem? Is Mr. Hart firing you because you left his cheating daughter?"

"Yes and no. He said that he didn't think that there would be a good working atmosphere, now that Betty and I have split. He said that he would make sure that I got another job that had comparable pay and responsibility. I am supposed to meet with him in the morning about some interviews that he is going to arrange."

"Rob, why didn't you say something to me about this earlier?"

"There was nothing anyone could do about it this weekend. Why should anyone else have to worry about something that they can't do anything about? Besides, you did a good job of keeping my mind off of it."

"I'm glad that I could help; even if I didn't know that I was helping at the time."

Since most of the conversation had seemed to be personal between Rob and Jill, Brandy just sat and listened. Jill's last comment gave her an opening to re-enter the conversation and to remind them that she was still there. She told Rob, "I think that I helped distract you a little myself."

Rob reached under the table and patted her on the knee as he said, "Yes, and I want to thank you both for an adventurous evening and morning." Rob had wanted to squeeze her tit instead of patting her on the knee; but he knew that Betty was sitting only a few tables away. He didn't want to give her anything to bitch about.

Brandy leaned closer to Rob and whispered to him, "Today is not over, yet."

Everyone had finished eating and Jill could tell which way this conversation had suddenly turned. She, like Rob, didn't want anything said nor done that Betty could hear or see that could hurt Rob down the road in his settlement fight with the bitch. Jill said, "Before you two get like Betty and that asshole were the other night, we had all better leave." Rob nodded in agreement and they got up and left the restaurant.

The three of them watched some television and talked for a good part of the afternoon. Brandy and Jill were sitting next to each other on the couch. Out of the blue, Brandy began to kiss Jill. Jill was quick to respond. Rob paid more attention to the television than he did to the girls as they made out. When both girls had their tops off and their bras on the floor, Rob's interest in the television program waned. As he watched, his cock was hardening in his pants. He reached to rearrange it in his trousers; but he decided that he didn't care if anyone there knew that he had a hard on. He just began to rub it.

The girls had had enough of kissing and sucking tits, so they both stood up and removed their skirts. Jill took a little more time than Brandy because she also had to remove her panties. With her panties tossed aside, Jill lay back on the carpet and Brandy moved between her legs and began to lick her pussy. As Brandy licked at that fur-covered, tasty morsel between Jill's legs, her ass was sticking in the air. The sight was too enticing to Rob, so he slipped a condom over his cock and moved behind her. Rob grabbed her hips and drove his hard thick cock into the lovely blonde's tight, wet pussy. He drove his cock as deep as he could and then began slow easy strokes. Brandy's tongue had Jill ready to cum fairly soon and the excitement of eating her friend's pussy while being fucked from behind had Brandy cumming a short time later. As Brandy began to moan as she felt the effect of her orgasm, Rob increased his tempo until he erupted.

Brandy's garter belt and hose were the only things keeping the two women from being totally naked; however, Rob still had his shirt on and his pants and underwear were at his ankles. As he was withdrawing his softening cock from Brandy' hole, Jill grabbed Rob's pants and pulled them toward her. Rob went tumbling to the floor and the girls were immediately on top of him. Jill tossed his condom in the wastebasket and, as she was leaning down to lick the cum from his cock, she said, "You know, I don't mind licking the cum off of your cock; but pretty soon it had better be after I have been fucked by it instead of it being after you have fucked someone else."

Rob smiled and replied, "Thank you, sis. You'll get your reward in heaven.  And when we go to bed tonight."

Jill stopped licking long enough to say, "You had better have added that last part."

The three of them remained on the floor hugging and kissing each other for some time. Brandy was the first to get up. As she was stepping into her skirt, she said, "I have to be to work early tomorrow. I had better get home and get some shuteye." She then stuffed those well-shaped tits back into her bra and slipped her top back on. As he got to his feet, Rob pulled his pants back on and Jill stood up without bothering to put any of her clothes on. Rob and Jill walked Brandy to the door. Brandy gave Rob a kiss and then pulled Jill against her and kissed her. Brandy reached for the doorknob and before she opened it she said, "Jill, I plan on going to Columbia on Wednesday night. Are coming with?"

Jill thought for a second, "I don't think that I have anything planned. Yeah, I'll plan on it."

Brandy pulled the door open and prepared to leave as she said, "Bring stud-muffin with you." She went out the door and walked away. Rob and Jill walked back into the living room and sat down in front of the television. Jill leaned down and picked up her clothes from the floor and tossed them onto the corner of the couch.

After he had sat there for a few minutes, Rob asked, "What is this trip to Columbia on Wednesday night all about?"

"Oh, we go down there about once or twice a month. There are a couple of clubs that we go to. We usually get a motel room and then go to the clubs and act like total sluts while we try to get some guy to come back to the motel room and fuck the shit out of us."

"How is that different from the way that you act when you go the bars around here?"

"At the bars around here, we're just easy. When we go to Columbia, we are total fucking sluts."

"That might be interesting to watch."

"Watching is not what we want you to do there. We want you to come so that you can get the shit fucked out of you."

"I thought that's what happened this weekend."

"This was a special weekend. You will still get fucked regularly around here; it just won't be non-stop like this weekend. When we go there, we try to hook up with people that we don't know and don't ever expect to see again. We take them back to the room and have pure unadulterated sex"

"I'm not sure that I could get into that."

"You sure got into the swing of things this weekend quick enough. You won't have any problem."

"I don't know. I'll think about it."

"Good, just think about it seriously.  I'm getting hungry; how about you?"

"Yeah. I am a little hungry."

Jill picked up her clothes from the corner of the couch and carried them into her bedroom. She returned with a thin robe on and went into the kitchen. About fifteen minutes later, she called Rob for supper. They continued to talk while they ate and then Jill cleaned up the kitchen and rejoined Rob in front of the television. Shortly after nine they went to bed. Once in bed, they enjoyed sex with each other. As they were relaxing in each other's arms, Jill asked, "Do you ever think about what it might have been like if we had started doing this back when we were both in high school?"

"Until you mentioned it, I hadn't thought about it much."

"I wish that we had."

"Well, if we had and I had spent as much time having sex as I did trying to peek at your tits and your pussy, I would have been getting more sex than any guy in that whole school."

"I guess that is the way that life goes. All of those 'I wish I hads' and 'I blew that chances' add up and make you wonder about how your life should have been."

"Jill, you had better not ever try to make a living as a philosopher."

"Yeah. You're right. Let's go to sleep."

Rob had been at work for about an hour on Monday morning when he received a call from Mr. Hart's secretary. He wanted to see Rob in his office as soon as possible. When he entered his boss's office he was invited to sit down. When the customary pleasantries were out of the way, Mr. Hart said, "Betty visited with a lawyer on Friday and he prepared a settlement proposal that they would like you to look over." Mr. Hart handed Rob a sheet of paper and continued, "They have proposed that Betty keep the apartment and all of the furniture. You keep the vehicle that you are driving and she keeps the car that she is driving. You are responsible for the payment on each of them. You will provide an accounting of all of the money that you removed from the bank last week and also account for any other accounts and investments that might be in either of you names. That money would be split evenly. You each keep all of you own personal effects. They would like to have an answer by the middle of this week."

Rob quickly said, "I can give an answer right now. That answer is no. They have asked for everything. I propose nothing. Now if they want to be serious, I have a counter-proposal. She can keep the apartment. The lease on that expires at the end of next year. She needs to sign a new lease effective January first. If she signs a new lease then the last month's rent that I have already paid can be carried forward to the new lease. The furniture is all one to three years old. Its total replacement value is about seven thousand dollars. Allowing for depreciation, that makes it worth about thirty-five hundred. She pays me seventeen-seventy-five for the furniture. She keeps the car that she is driving; but she starts making the payment in December. I will give them an accounting of the bank accounts and the investments by tomorrow. I have that information at my sister's. That money wasn't taken from the bank to hide it; it was taken to preserve it. Not that much money has been added to the investment accounts. That is supposed to be my retirement account. I keep it all."

1...34567...12