All Comments on 'Rob's Revenge Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice People

Well written and kept my attention even though I really would not like to change places with the, err , protagonist.

fregenfregenover 11 years ago
Get a DNA test

She decides to get revenge by doing twosomes and threesomes? Rather extreme, no? And she was a 'good girl' prior to that? Just seems a little...off. Best to be sure immediately.

He knows the risks and has decided to assume them. The pre nupt does actually give him some protection too. But decidedly not my idea of a marriage.

Thanks for sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Story Like a Cruise in a Classic Ford Cobra Muscle Car Softly Rumbling Down Open Road !

A young Steve McQueen could play the lead in this one. It's not about the destination, but the style in which you ' Getaway ' . Who knows that better then JPB and SMQ?

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Unique and Interesting and well written as usual

Worth keeping this one alive for a couple more chapters

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
And they lived happily ever after.

unlikely

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

One of the best tales ever written. Will you continue the series???

I hope.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LOT OF WATER UNDER THAT BRIDGE

and water is a good cleanser, TK U MLJ LV NV

louguy35louguy35over 11 years ago
The short answer is NO!

They will not live happily ever after. His sweet little slut's statement that she still wanted to do threesomes of foursomes all but guarantees she will not be faithful regardless of her disclaimer. Any woman who is a slut, or has cheated on her fiancee or husband, will do it again repeatedly. Women do not have fidelity or loyalty in their genetic makeup. (That is one of the reasons they do not make good soldiers.)

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Anxiously waiting !

Looking forward to Chapter 4 JP Bob

green117green117over 11 years ago
interesting story

i like the respect for the protagonists shown by the story - both are "stick to their promises" type of people.

Chapter 4? Maybe - JPB does like his creampies... and groups.

Personally, I think it should stop here - a bit of domestic tension isn't necessarily bad, as it can keep things interesting. Leading the story to trains would cheapen the story to date.

Green-something

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
You had a good thing going, but ...

if this is the end, then you blew it. Fidelity is born of love and respect, which these two clearly don't have for each other. I thought Rob's somewhat robotic and unemotional protrayal was a nice touch as I saw it as a consequence of his experience with his first wife. Dropping it and trying to make him a faithful loving husband is bogus and ruins the story's credibility. Same goes with Connie. She got back at him for dumping her, but her continued disrespect for him by fucking other men after the engagement and serving him sloppy seconds because he "owed" her that flies in the face of her assertions of faithful love. People can and do exact such revenge, but not to someone they are so in love with. Also, she gets pissed at the women who proposition Rob, but tells him flat out she would like to continue fucking other men if he will come along for the ride. No way this ends well. My bad rating is because this seems to be the end. If you have a chp 04 in the wings, then maybe I will revise my opinion.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
3 chapters for that ending...

... JPB, you sucked me in again. When will I ever learn.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
I am happy

that you turned the commenting and scores back on. I appreciate your writing skill. I thought the last two stories were among the strongest and best you have ever written. They only lacked a little of the wit I have come to expect of your work. This was a definate ***** performance.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 11 years ago
A Little Far-Fetched, But...

...people do stupid shit for bad reasons every day. Because people aren't perfect, you know?

I've seen successful marriages out in the real world that were started with far flimsier underpinnings than the relationship in this story. I'd say the odds of something bad happening to this marriage are no worse than average. Which is to say, 50/50.

And I wouldn't mind a sequel, if JPB decides there's another story worth telling.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
What a Hoot

Fun read....thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it, but . . .

I do admit this was a fun and interesting read. However, I don't see any authentic love being built between these two. Certainly not enough to try and drop a cliff hanger on us. Where's the suspense? "Or did they?" Really? Given the foundation of their marriage there is no way they will live happily ever after. Additionally, you have surrounded them with the most lecherous group of people to ever gather together in one place. The mother . . . The father . . . All of her co-workers . . . Even the guy himself is lecherous. This marriage is doomed. Thanks for the entertaining, albeit unrealistic tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
OK

Hubby and Sweetie grew to like each other before he initiated his payback program for Daddy. He is aware that she had a lot of reason to want to hurt him back. She is aware that he thought he had a lot of reason to want to hurt her Daddy. She is also aware that when he find out the whole truth, he was willing to take responsibility for his misbehavior! It is entirely possible, as they live together, they will disclose their underlying love to each other.

My concern with the development of the characters is that most of the main players are remarkably rational in their discourse, but emotional in their behavior choices. It was a delightful read, nonetheless!

5*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

you are a very sick man and i am waiting for wifey to decide she needs 4 at a time again. you are a more than very sick you are disturbed. the world needs more like you - 5

NOW FINISH THE STORY YOU POSTED BEFORE YOU DID THIS ONE!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
If I'm honest

I enjoyed the first two parts more than this one. This just left too many questions unanswered and it really was stretching credulity to have so many females longing for a sot at the same man. It ended up being a very male-oriented story, with the females being drawn according to a somewhat twisted fantasy.

I'd give the other episodes four stars - this one I won't mark.

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Great job as usual

I'm not sure this one is on par with classic JPB stories but it was fun and it's better than anything else out here. Over the x-mas holiday my wife and I reread all 694 of your other stories. I think she's starting to appreciate you a little. Anyway great job as usual SS06

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Four Instead of Five

Because...

She went from being straight, totally, emotionally and romantically in love with him to not just dating (fucking) but being a slut about it.

Okay, she gave a reason But - when they got back together he felt remorse, apologized and I believe assured her that the feelings they once had for each other were very real so...

...she bangs three guys on their announcement party and tells him it was a one time thing in revenge, not right, she already had her sex toys fun and now they were going to work things out and be happily(?) married.

She continues to cheat, they talk about the past and the future while on the honeymoon, she is respectful at the Company oarty, he redeems his manhood and respect with her fuck toys, and they decide they'll be okay.

Not, she has not, will not and never forgive him for he did. Even though, she understood his past conduct, she does know that he really cares about her and that's the problem because the closet slut is in presence and she will go at it again...eventually and possibly on and off again, now what?

Of course, we all know what I've written so I guess I'm just throwing my two cents in, I did read all three chapters and am really thankful that you didn;t turn him into a useless wimp/wuss and cuckold. We all know you delight in throwing that one out.

Anyway, Thanks again - you're my number one author to follow.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great story

Well done.

The only trouble I see in there relationship is he will always have to have her under surveillance to make sure she keeps her word and she doesn't fuck around on him.

Of course he could give her the ultimatum of if she does cheat , he will take the child and she will never see him again.

Thanks for the good read.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Well done JPB.

We are not big fans of yours but these last two stories have been fleshed out pretty darn good and not nearly as wimpy as the majority of your stuff.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank you again

Another great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all 3 chapters.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 11 years ago
Very Well Done!

All three chapters were invigorating, and for perhaps the first time on Literotica, I was thrown for a loop at the direction they took. Five stars.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
DID THEY?

Seriously, is there more? The last line made me really curious now, what happens next? Maybe Connie tries her hand at being sneaky again, or maybe those three idiots attempt to drug, gang bang and blackmail her for sex and money? Or what if her dad really does die and Maggie tries to move in on Rob? The possibilities are boundless and extremely entertaining, please let there be more.

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago
Neither character is sympathetic

Neither character is sympathetic. What he did - trying to impregnate his foe's innocent daughter - was vile and was set as to hurt someone who hadn't hurt him at the time. But she wasn't made into a sympathetic character either...

Do they make it together on the long run? I seriously doubt it...

As to what louguy35 said: that was utter denigrating rubbish.

Rogn123Rogn123over 11 years ago
Ol Bob

Here we have ol Bob, a guy who is so insensitive in his relationships with his wives and girlfriends that they can have multiple affairs over long periods of time and he doesn't have a clue. He should be called Boob, not Bob. But wait. He is so alluring to women other than his wife or girlfriend that just about every woman he comes in contact with can't keep from throwing herself at him and all beg him to have an affair. What rubbish! He must be a skank attractor and normal women must run from this moron?

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Ahh, yesss.

In most other LW stories, Rob would have had a 3 or 4 some with Jessica, Maggie, and the other wife. Love the direction toward fidelity this story took. Totally the opposite of the usual direction. I would love to see a continuation of this story and hope that it keeps going. However, if it DOES continue, I see infidelity in the future.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
good one

good one bob, i bet this one was reeeeally hard for you, keeping the husband relatively decent as he didnt fuck his wife one last time before throwing her out and came out to his new wife before the marriage by not trying to conceal his original motives and he did take her over the top revenge rather well, another thing that was probably hard for you to write about is that there are (also relatively) decent people in this world like the father/ex lover and other people but of course you had to add your signature which is the wives and the husbands who would fuck others at the drop of a hat, excellent story that worth a five, thanks for sharing.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
So.... are we gonna

See chapters 4+?

Hope so.

Thx.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great story great ending

As the storyline showed Rob and Connie were comfortable with a traditional relationship. There was couple at the very end who were swingers; traditional or other relationship styles should be determined by the couple themselves. The benefits of a relationship are determined by the those participating. Relationships are determined by what the people involved decide they want it to be with mutual assent amongst parties. Some people need multiple partners and have a core base usually with the traditional two. This story showed the advantages of standing your ground to get the relationship you are most comfortable in your own skin. I found myself all over the map with this one. Since,I have tried various styles open.and traditional. For myself, I found that no matter what you chose communication and emotional comfort of your partner should be the stabilizing factor of a solid relationship. Rob wanted honesty and respect in this story Connie seemed to respect that and explained that her reason for having multiple sex partners was the revenge factor due to Rob's poor treatment in Rob's pursuit of her father and using her as a pawn in Rob's dirty game. Connie's mother saw the behavior and reported same to Rob seemingly have her own motivations, however she yielded to the situation and was forthcoming in her reports to Rob. The summary of that action perhaps was to aid Rob and her daughter at the same time. I truly believe this author intended this story to end well with Rob being the man of his house and Connie being the woman. I think Connie would've cuckolded Rob if he was a different man but he wouldn't have and Connie loved Rob and visa versa and they wouldn't compromise their love.

timebomber427timebomber427over 11 years ago
Did they?

Really? Last line, Or Did They?

Wooooow. Trying to lather on the suspense a little heavy, huh?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Yes, she will fuck around, he will divorce her and take up with her Mom.

That is my prediction if there is another chapter, that's how I would write it. I hope he beats the crap out a couple more men, too.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Still waiting on Chapter 4.

My prior prediction still holds. A good story, I can see myself as Rob, LOL. Our principles are close to being the same.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
Change of Character?

He was/is the monogamous type. Discovering the facts/reality of his first wife's conduct he was devastated. Not so much that he was a fool but because he loved her so much and the shock was beyond hurtful. JPB you didn't write that but it is obvious and why...

...because, realizing the harm he had placed on Ms. Barrington, how wrong he was, he knew he owed her an explanation and to do right by her. Also, he really did care for her so, when he discovered that she had played and quote 'kept me company when you left' and considering the number of calls she made attempting to reach him, he had to think - I know I did...she was UNFAITHFUL and not knowing that she wouldn't get him back, starting sleeping around! Can you say slut and - slut isn't in his needs or desires for a mate!

Well, JPB, good story. Like a romantic I would have hoped she hadn't slept around and that they actually ended rekindling their love and life and/or - he catches her still at it, cuts her off from sex, they maintain an image of happily married for everyone and he spends his life enjoying Maggie - Makes more sense!

Thanks as always.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
This!

This is why JPB is the Undisputed King of Twisted. Right here.

5 HUGE Stars

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Great Ending

It is always easy for anyone to give in to the real "Prime Directive". The challenge is to consider the feelings of spouses and keeping the promises given to them. It is always refreshing to read a story in which the characters change their behaviors when married. I appreciated Rob and Connie being committed and married, but not yet in love. It seemed to me that eventually they would end up in love. I hope so. Great ending.

ThePathfinderThePathfinderover 10 years ago
Good Story

At last, a long JPB story with a strong male lead. At first I thought he was a real bastard but the plot played out nicely with clever twists and nuances that made for a highly entertaining read. Would like e Ch.4, but 3 ended on a positive note and I'd hate to see a break-up. Kudos!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
hail the king !

A gem of a story from the king of twisted.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ONLY TIME WILL TELL

and the Reaper is just around the dial. TK U MLJ LV NV

wizard724wizard724almost 10 years ago
What? And they lived happily ever after. Or did they?

JPB you need to work on developing your story endings.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 9 years ago
JPB never ceases to amaze

Fucked-up, twisted story but throughly enjoyed reading. Tw0Cr0ws got it right - King of the twisted. Thanks for writing...

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Dammit, another late night!

I just couldn't put it down. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a chance in hell do they live happily ever after.

She's going to work at the Company and constantly have those guys chasing after her. Eventually, they'll get her. And if they do then at least two of the wives will be chasing after Rob and they'll get him for sure. And then there's the Mother-in-law waiting in the wings and scheming to get back into Rob's bed. With all the plotting ans scheming going on, someone is going to cave. Another fine, convoluted plot by JPB. Sure do wish he'd write a sequel but I won't hold my breath.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
One of your best stories, JPB, at least for me.

I will look on your page to see if I can find a follow up. Thank you for writing.

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
total shit

Never wed a woman that whores herself. A wife out and a slut in the bedroom is the golden goose. A whore for others will always be a whore.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
I agree -

one of JPB's best. How could our hero be so lucky as to wind up with two total sluts? If Connie does reawaken the slut within, does he go for divorce, open marriage or swinging together? The last would get in the way of fucking Maggie....So many options for a sequel. Needed more tags to enable me to find this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happily ever after? I don't think so!

While this was an excellent story, it was a story about a bunch of cheaters and lowlifes, start to finish. There isn't a sympathetic character to be found - ANYWHERE! I'm still laughing at all the bed hopping and planned cheating that was going on right until the story ended. I don't think Connie makes it 6 months before she's back to her gang bangs. And I think Rob will be back with her Mother soon. The divorce and fall out would make an interesting sequel. I wonder if Marge figures out a way to kill off Barrington, takes control of the Company and then takes control of Rob? So many delicious possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so much for aesop

I already knew that all women are that way Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Plain CUCK ....

.... NOTHING else needs to be said .... right Bobbie????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story

eat shit annony

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
only gave four

Liked this story but gave four instead of five because he ate a cream pie. That shit is gay.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Started strong. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Or Did They?

Ok, you've peeked my interest. Add a few more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Just Plain CUCK" .....

..... any other description would fall "FAR SHORT" of describing/depicting/validating this writer!

Finis ..... ( that would be "The End" for all of the degenerate, uneducated CUCKY BOYS out there).

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE FLIPPED COIN IS STILL IN THE AIR

what can or will happen, DiD..TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UGH!!!

She's bad but he's REALLY fucked up!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Says that one woman about her husband:

"He's a great dad and dotes on his kids."

Not said by her: "but he didn't mind risking their happy home life so that he could fuck your wife or, equally as bad, didn't even think about them when deciding to do it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for typically bad JPB flubbed ending

your endings suck shit , almost every time .

this is no exception .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

A 2, had to take a a good SHIT after reading this crap story. Bob is a big Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Their Marriage Doesn't Stand A Chance

It is true. Once a woman has enjoyed a threesome or a foursome, a single lover, no matter how talented, experienced or endowed, will never measure up. I give their marriage less than 90 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO MUCH SHIT....

If there was any desire to be faithful and true in the marriage, why is she going out clubbing, leaving her husband home to take care of the kid? A total load of crap that the husband woud just sit back and take his wife going drinking with the guys she'd been fucking behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked your story

You wrote a very good story which I really enjoyed. I read for good work which I understand is a story and not real life. Unlike others who for some reason think because someone fucked them over for some weird reason their life had to be the reason for a story. Then they complain because what happened in their fucked life does not match your story. Never understanding that the laws and enforcement agencies want to punish their wrong doing. You just wrote a story which had nothing to do with them!

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
A different style.

I liked what you did with this story. I like your writing style; each story is similar yet different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - their marriage doesn't...

Only way you know that is if you were female who engaged, liked, and still partakes in such activities.

No need for village bikes such as yourself to check the tire pressure. In addition to being an airhead, you are AIRTIGHT.

Outlooks and morals change from generation to generation but definitions remain constant.

No matter the year on the calendar, a female who loves to be gangbanged is a SLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
how come...

He let all but one of his first wife's lovers get a pass. He at least could have sent their wives the videos. Certainly he could have sued company...no matter whether that sex was consenual, in most states a superior having sex with subordinate is considered sexual coercion because of imbalance of power. Not to mention the prostitution aspect. She was being paid to have sex with clients.

Guy talked revenge but did not walk the walk!!!!!

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Wow

Why can't I live in a world were everybody is fucking someone else's spouse? I'd pay to have someone fuck my plain, fat #5 scale wife for their Hot wife...You're only a duck if you love your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vintage JPB

Good JPB story. It is as if he has a random generator on plot, he is totaly unpredictable, that makes this a good story, it is almost impossible to guess the end of a JPB story based on author tendencies.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Non-random Generator!

I have to express my misgivings about the comment made that JPB seems to have a random erotica generator...and that his tales are similar, yet different. I disagree...anyone who has read a cross-section of JPBs impressive array of contributions will discover that many of the plots are structured very similarly, and even the characters could be interchanged. While there are many many tales bearing JPBs moniker, many of them appear to be almost boiler-plate copies of one another.

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
Keep em coming...

Definitely one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As Usual, A Very Well Written Story

But I agree with one statement, once a woman has enjoyed a threesome, foursome, gangbang or lulled a train, regular one-on-one zex becomes ho-hum. My first wife left me and moved in with two men. I actually caught my second wife pulling a train. My third wife is dating a different man each night and has sampled brothers. Maybe group sex is the new normal.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

that was different and original. I haven't read anything CLOSE to that. After Ch.02 my thought was now he's got slut number two but this one ended a bit different. Fun read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well THAT was fun/funny!

Mind you there isn't a decent person in the story. They're all cheaters, liars and whores. But it made for an entertaining read. By the way? In the next chapter they get divorced and he runs off with Mrs. Barrington-Smythe! ROFL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

What a Mean way to end a story. “Or did they?”. Dammit, that’s almost as bad as Who Shot JR. Hell, it’s worse. At least we knew when September came we would find out who shot JR. But I have a feeling we’ll never know if they actually lived “happily ever after”. And that’s too damn bad. That said, this was a great story, one

worthy of 5 stars, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Or did they?"

Lost a star for that last line.

There was a word used here that was a good description of ALL the people in this story. Smarmy. That pretty well described everyone in the story. Slut fucking multiple guys before her wedding. Her father fucking around with everyone he could. The guys dead wife who fucked anyone with a swinging dick. The girls mom who fucked anyone at her pleasure. All the bosses and co-workers. Even our hero fucking the soon-to-be mother-in-law. There was no one in this tale that had any kind of honor or scruples. Just mad it a story about a bunch of people I'm glad I don't know or would never want to know.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for a JPB story. He.just can't finish one, so we take what we can get.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
You are one sick mo-fo

But I loved the entire series. 5* for sure. However, if I was a guy I think I would have given Connie up for her mother (but that's just because I'm more the mother's age than Connie's)!. ha, ha.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 5 years ago
Talk about living on the edge.

Take one sex bomb wife fantasizing about multiple partners, add one vengeful motherfucker (literally, in this case) of a husband, ready to drop the nuclear option at the first opportunity and you have the marriage equivalent of carrying a grenade everywhere with the pin pulled. Lose your grip for a few seconds and stuff gets splattered everywhere.

I can see weekend visitations in JR's future. When Robert is the "nice guy" of the story, the rest of the cast has to be pretty much devoid of any morals at all. I am not moralizing over the story, because I got a kick out of it. Great villains make great stories and I was entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He just can't help himself from screwing with the readers with that coy non-ending.

Or maybe he's just trying to obscure his inability to bring a story to a satisfying close with some lacklustre humour.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
THEY EACH HAVE . . .

A sword of Damocles hanging over each other's heads. The sword of Damocles hung over the king's throne held in place by one strand of a horse hair. It's a metaphor that power, trust, and loyalty is very fragile.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Interesting story

I read the 3 chapters. I think he was crazy to get her pregnant, but it is an interesting form of revenge. He's going to need to watch her... and he still owes her father some big payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story

Trust Me I bet She cheats on him again ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, that was horrible

Everyone in this story is a sociopath. And of course the disgusting cream pies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey Annony!! Gues it hit close to home for you. I mean

just think of your dead ex wife and all the men she fucked and let cum in her. Then she came home to you and you cleaned her out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I liked this but it could do with some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm

writing top notch as usual.

Story, hmm, I felt for the husband. getting her pregnant was a very very poor way to get revenge and would have hurt his own child.

revenge on a guy like that would be financial or reputation.

He had a far easier revenge option, releasing the pictures etc.

The rest of the characters were not nice people at all.a mother willing to sex her daughters husband?

a woman while professing love, proceeds to orgy with 3 other guys?

a guy willing to have his daughter marry someone doing it for duty?

the list goes on in this story of how bad all these people were.

Needs a chapter to show the couple become normal, loving, and maybe actual revenge on on these other morally corrupt creatures you created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
interesting

I certainly enjoyed reading this three part series, and it stretched things that I don't necessarily like. And while I like the twists and turns I guess the biggest one to grasp was Connie turning into such a whore AFTER she got pregnant! Seriously. I get her being angry or vindictive, but she was off the rails slutty! In such a short period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was a well written, well paced story. But there’s just something about stories where every single main character is a douche that makes them less enjoyable.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Needs one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Read this 3 times now - enjoyed it every time! Thanks Bob.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Loved the deceit and drama. With the way Rob approached his marriage to Connie the marriage probably last. Well done 5 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again, a good chapter three at least. Bob finished this one and that’s a pleasant change.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Someone please ask the author to either write "the final chapter" or give permission to another writer to finish the story the right way!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Yet another bullshit absurdities about gangbang women and wimps that are trying to look "tough."

JPB specialty. Given propensity for waitresses, no wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the incomplete ending, it was going pretty well until the very end. Had to downgrade to a 2 at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The tender sensibilities and finely tuned artistic discernment of some of these anonymice is really quite amusing.

LWlurker

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why didn't she short cut the proceedings by having an abortion?.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

This one simply doesn’t make viable sense. All of the characters border on being simply disputable creeps. The wife demonstrates that she is a sociopathic narcissistic gang bang slut who never repents of it. The protagonist is an utter creep who “marries” the slut with the expectation that divorce is imminent. This is not a marriage there is no trust, no fidelity, no honor. This instead there is a prison camp of external boundaries with the husband serving as chief warden who constantly must verify his wife’s “fidelity.” She at the end confirms her sociopathic core by confirming her desire for repeat gang bangs. She will betray him in a New York minute when she can get away with it.

The reconciled married state at the end is about as close to HELL on earth as you can get. And God help that poor shrike child produced by these two despicable cookoo birds.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9023 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES