All Comments on 'Rob's Revenge Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
If I'm honest

I enjoyed the first two parts more than this one. This just left too many questions unanswered and it really was stretching credulity to have so many females longing for a sot at the same man. It ended up being a very male-oriented story, with the females being drawn according to a somewhat twisted fantasy.

I'd give the other episodes four stars - this one I won't mark.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

you are a very sick man and i am waiting for wifey to decide she needs 4 at a time again. you are a more than very sick you are disturbed. the world needs more like you - 5

NOW FINISH THE STORY YOU POSTED BEFORE YOU DID THIS ONE!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
OK

Hubby and Sweetie grew to like each other before he initiated his payback program for Daddy. He is aware that she had a lot of reason to want to hurt him back. She is aware that he thought he had a lot of reason to want to hurt her Daddy. She is also aware that when he find out the whole truth, he was willing to take responsibility for his misbehavior! It is entirely possible, as they live together, they will disclose their underlying love to each other.

My concern with the development of the characters is that most of the main players are remarkably rational in their discourse, but emotional in their behavior choices. It was a delightful read, nonetheless!

5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it, but . . .

I do admit this was a fun and interesting read. However, I don't see any authentic love being built between these two. Certainly not enough to try and drop a cliff hanger on us. Where's the suspense? "Or did they?" Really? Given the foundation of their marriage there is no way they will live happily ever after. Additionally, you have surrounded them with the most lecherous group of people to ever gather together in one place. The mother . . . The father . . . All of her co-workers . . . Even the guy himself is lecherous. This marriage is doomed. Thanks for the entertaining, albeit unrealistic tale.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
What a Hoot

Fun read....thanks

Lord_GroLord_Groover 11 years ago
A Little Far-Fetched, But...

...people do stupid shit for bad reasons every day. Because people aren't perfect, you know?

I've seen successful marriages out in the real world that were started with far flimsier underpinnings than the relationship in this story. I'd say the odds of something bad happening to this marriage are no worse than average. Which is to say, 50/50.

And I wouldn't mind a sequel, if JPB decides there's another story worth telling.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
I am happy

that you turned the commenting and scores back on. I appreciate your writing skill. I thought the last two stories were among the strongest and best you have ever written. They only lacked a little of the wit I have come to expect of your work. This was a definate ***** performance.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
3 chapters for that ending...

... JPB, you sucked me in again. When will I ever learn.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
You had a good thing going, but ...

if this is the end, then you blew it. Fidelity is born of love and respect, which these two clearly don't have for each other. I thought Rob's somewhat robotic and unemotional protrayal was a nice touch as I saw it as a consequence of his experience with his first wife. Dropping it and trying to make him a faithful loving husband is bogus and ruins the story's credibility. Same goes with Connie. She got back at him for dumping her, but her continued disrespect for him by fucking other men after the engagement and serving him sloppy seconds because he "owed" her that flies in the face of her assertions of faithful love. People can and do exact such revenge, but not to someone they are so in love with. Also, she gets pissed at the women who proposition Rob, but tells him flat out she would like to continue fucking other men if he will come along for the ride. No way this ends well. My bad rating is because this seems to be the end. If you have a chp 04 in the wings, then maybe I will revise my opinion.

green117green117over 11 years ago
interesting story

i like the respect for the protagonists shown by the story - both are "stick to their promises" type of people.

Chapter 4? Maybe - JPB does like his creampies... and groups.

Personally, I think it should stop here - a bit of domestic tension isn't necessarily bad, as it can keep things interesting. Leading the story to trains would cheapen the story to date.

Green-something

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Anxiously waiting !

Looking forward to Chapter 4 JP Bob

louguy35louguy35over 11 years ago
The short answer is NO!

They will not live happily ever after. His sweet little slut's statement that she still wanted to do threesomes of foursomes all but guarantees she will not be faithful regardless of her disclaimer. Any woman who is a slut, or has cheated on her fiancee or husband, will do it again repeatedly. Women do not have fidelity or loyalty in their genetic makeup. (That is one of the reasons they do not make good soldiers.)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LOT OF WATER UNDER THAT BRIDGE

and water is a good cleanser, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

One of the best tales ever written. Will you continue the series???

I hope.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
And they lived happily ever after.

unlikely

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Unique and Interesting and well written as usual

Worth keeping this one alive for a couple more chapters

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Story Like a Cruise in a Classic Ford Cobra Muscle Car Softly Rumbling Down Open Road !

A young Steve McQueen could play the lead in this one. It's not about the destination, but the style in which you ' Getaway ' . Who knows that better then JPB and SMQ?

fregenfregenover 11 years ago
Get a DNA test

She decides to get revenge by doing twosomes and threesomes? Rather extreme, no? And she was a 'good girl' prior to that? Just seems a little...off. Best to be sure immediately.

He knows the risks and has decided to assume them. The pre nupt does actually give him some protection too. But decidedly not my idea of a marriage.

Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice People

Well written and kept my attention even though I really would not like to change places with the, err , protagonist.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES