All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 03'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Double Christmas today!

New RAW and new TLT.

Justa- Patrick is damn near enough to make me go join a gym. I'm not sure about sexing up any hiking trails around here. Be difficult to get into the groove while being eaten alive by mosquitoes.... But then, being eaten alive by Patrick...you have me reconsidering my whole fitness regime. :)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Exceptionally good work!

Very well done - and if this is 'only the start' I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Top marks again - and a huge 'Thank you!'.

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago

I'm so loving this story...so well done. I wish I was Corrine, Patrick is quite the hot one.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Five stars from me!!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
RAW indeed!

Loved this chapter @justahole. Beautifully done. This Patrick guy is sooo hot!! I had a feeling about you creating an exceptional Dom and i am so glad to be proven right... Well done my dear!

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 10 years ago
fabulous story; fabulous chapter

Your story is well written and engaging, and the dynamics between these two are just wonderful. I particularly love his embrace of both her strength and the gift of her surrender of control to him. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for them!

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Kudos!

Damn, I'm loving this story. Great job exploring the emotional nuances of domination and submission. Looking forward to your next chapter.

~LB

elisebeeelisebeeover 10 years ago
Wow.

Every.Word.Perfect.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I love this so much. your so talented and i can't wait for more. this was so hot please hurry chapter 4 :-)

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years ago
Yay!

A new chapter. Loved it! I particularly love the build-up, and the details - that you've taken the time to lay out the characters, and who they are and what they want (including Patrick's slut period - so very realistic after a breakup!). That completely elevates the story to the exceptional category.

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
So Happy!!

Once again I'm so excited and humbled by your sweet comments. It's nice to know you all find Patrick as hot as I do!! Please make sure to thank FA_JF for my writing. She's pointed out more than a few atrocities (i.e when I've used the word "and" three times in one sentence!!). Chap 4 should be out next week!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Hmmm

Sensual consensual BDSM at it best,

Refiners fire, house of pain, whisky and rye are just three current stories that fit a similar bill and your writing Is up there with them....lovely lovely writing and FA seems to have brought out the best of the secks in you.

Just cannot fault it ...

Lovely

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Aw shucks, MJ...

Other than making sure people don't have three arms, justahole doesn't need me to write hawt secks. She's got that well in hand(s). ;)

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Masterfuljim

Holy hell. Lumping my story with Refiners, House of Pain and Whiskey and Rye just made my night...and don't let FA downplay her role. A man with three arms would have been a travesty. Oh. wait.... maybe not.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lol

I've got three feet

Does that count :-))

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MJ

Three feet of what?

Remember, we're not metric on this side of the pond.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
well done JAH!

welcome to the HOF, lady. and straight to #1!!!

very well deserved. i just love this story. congrats! :-)

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Whoop, whoop!

Happy puppy dance for you!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks STG!!! I've been watching the votes sloooowly trickle in and it was nice to see 100 today. I'm joining a very talented collection of writers!

LBGrantLBGrantabout 10 years ago
Way to go!

I'm with STG and FA_JF! Awesome job. Check out the email I sent you too.

~LB

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks LB and FA_JF! After a bout of writer's block, I think today has recharged me to get moving on Chapter 7!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
I add to the congratulations

You know, I read this chapter when it came out - thought it was the hottest thing ever, voted, maybe even commented - I can't remember. But then, today, when it hit the HOF list - as it completely deserved to - I went back and reread it, and well, fuck! This was hot on first read - it's solidly even hotter on second go-around! Congratulations! (I blame you for getting nothing done today, drifting as I was in Lit & RAW induced hazes!)

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor

Oh fungirl.... You all are making me blush.

This was my favorite chapter to write, and knowing it left you in a haze is just fair turn around for how many of your Amazon stories I've read straight through that left me in a lust filled state for the rest of my day. Touché!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmm

What a way to start my morning!

parker3522parker3522about 10 years ago
Well Written, Incredibly Hot!!

I've just found a new author, awesome. Well written, tremendously honest, totally erotic! This is how sex between a man and a woman should be. Well done!!

I will read on. Dave

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago
I totally blame you...

... for not getting ANYTHING done today!!! :D THis story is too hot to just leave it and work! Thank you so much for sharing it.

mobytheoceanmobytheoceanover 9 years ago
Oh my.....

This story just gets better and better. You have a very visceral way of writing. It lays bear the most elemental of our senses. The scenes on the trail are a wonderful build. The description of the trail a perfect metaphor. The erotic scenes are perfect. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This was awesome. Made me so want to be there with Patrick. The scenario was just so beautiful. All felt so real. Loved it. Thank you

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Nearly speechless

Wow. Just... Wow. That was awesome.

Not only was the sex fantastic, the power play building up to it was just as great. Your description of Corrine's feelings was great. The little things he did to be dominant on the hike were enough to be very present, but the mentions weren't so numerous as to be annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing in every way

This story is seriously the best of everything. It has amazing sex. Great use of communication and consent and safe play (hard to find). And a lovely build up of tension. And the characters seem real (although he seems a bit too perfect).

Just amazing.

JoyfulwishJoyfulwishover 6 years ago
No sleep tonight mmm

I love stumbling into yummy series like this . I greatly appreciate the storyline as well as the description of how it takes a strong person to submit (and how that it is a gift).

Ps I'm available if there is a Patrick here near the creek trails I frequent

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving this story!

I really do. The characters are interesting. And they are growing and each responding to the other. Showing a lot of respect for each other. No cruelty, at least not yet, and I hope not much in the future. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooooo good omg! I’m loving Patrick! So dominant, handsome and thoughtful! Ugh I want one for myself!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know the author has stopped writing a long while back but I just want to make a few points. He says that he will use a condom as he hasn't got his health history with him but says he is clean and he has had a vasectomy. He used the condom during sex, good... But she gives him oral sex and licks the pre cum and swallowed the rest but he doesn't come in her mouth. Surely they should know having protected sex includes Oral?!! Any infection, STI'S and HIV and Hepatitis B to E will be in the pre cum she licked and swallowed!! So much for safe sex, it does include a condom for Oral sex!! (variety of flavours available!!) The other thing is who thinks drooling saliva from her mouth down her neck to her chest is sexy?! Must be an American thing. And she hasn't cleaned out her Anus and Rectum just incase of some fingers, and is a little bit of vaginal juices enough for fingers inside the Rectum?! Some think saliva, both are inadequate for that and lots lube from a tube or bottle, as the Anus and rectum don't secrete lubrication, they absorb liquid from the faecal matter which his fingers would of met, he puts those fingers on her hips and when he takes the condom off he doesn't take it to the bathroom and doesn't wash those fingers. Sorry this is the 1st time they have had sex, surely they discussed anal play? And limits!! Must be an American thing doing anal play on your 1st time with a new man, not discussing it and Not washing your fingers afterwards as you cuddle up and go to sleep. Even only in contact with a small amount of faecal matter, that and the bowel including the Anus and rectum is loaded with E Coli, a bacteria normally there. In the wrong place such as in the vulva(pussy) and vaginal entrance(pussy) or vagina(pussy) or uck the mouth(pussy like apparently), will cause Severe infections(look up on Dr Google!!) Apart from that it was OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous