Rock and Water Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize that Patrick had come up behind me. He doesn't touch me, but as he leans down I can feel his breath on my ear. He asks quietly, "How good are you at orgasm control Corrine?"

Oh shit.

"I know you can come hard and fast, but how well can you hold back?"

I stammer a little. "I...I don't know what happened before. Usually it takes me a while to come with someone, especially someone new. I can't always... I don't know why."

"But you did; very intensely if I remember correctly."

I'm feeling teased and turn around to see him looking unusually serious. This new look unsettles me, but it's also turns something on inside of me. I just stare back at him, feeling myself sink a little, to that calm space in my chest where I can feel every molecule of oxygen that I breathe in. Everything else outside of what's happening between us fades away. He continues, "Could you have stopped if I had asked you to? Just before you came, could you have held back?"

"No," I answer. "I don't think I could have."

"Thank you for answering honestly." Patrick leans down and gives me a warm and wet kiss, briefly playing his tongue against mine. "I don't want to play hard tonight. We haven't even discussed limits yet. I just want to get inside of you so badly. I don't think I'm going to last very long. That said, the only thing I ask is that you don't come until I say you can. Can you try that for me?"

I only nod, and he seems ok with my mute answer this time because he grabs me by my waist and launches the two of us on to the bed. I scramble up towards the headboard as I watch him unselfconsciously tear off his clothes. I'm practically panting as he pulls his jeans and boxer briefs off, revealing quite truly the most beautiful, fully erect cock I've ever seen. It's long, thick, and beautifully veined. The head of his cock is a deep crimson, with a pearl of pre-cum at its crown. He's kneeling at the foot of the bed, and all I know is I want his cock in my mouth. Now. Submissive or not, I take the initiative to crawl across the bed towards him, unconsciously licking my lips as I do. He sees me coming and opens his mouth as if to say something, but instead just stares at my parted lips.

I look up and smile at him, before leaning in and with one broad stroke lick the pre-cum off of his cock. The groan he emits is the hottest sound I have ever heard, and only encourages me to double my efforts. Placing my hand on the base of his cock, I give a gentle yet constant squeeze. More pre-cum drips from the head and my tongue is there to lick every drop. I begin to cover the hard, velvety skin with my tongue, in long, slow pulls beginning from the base to the head, focusing especially on the sensitive underside and at the rim of the crown. Patrick seems to be trying to control his breathing without a lot of success. Interspersed between long, slow breaths are occasional chokes and gasps that cause my cunt to leak juices in to my panties.

I cup his heavy balls in my hands, gently massaging as my mouth takes his cock in until I feel the head in contact with the back of my throat. I gag a little and he pulls back, but I lean forward to take him in once again. He's not pushing to deep throat me, and I appreciate that he's allowed me to take the lead this first time. Patrick's hands fall in to my hair, but he's still letting me set the pace to get accustomed to his large cock stretching my lips and filling my mouth. I can taste his pre-cum as it continues to leak from is cock. The smell of musk and sweat, combined with the salty taste fills my senses. I find my rhythm and begin to create more suction as I bob my head back and forth over his length. I can feel his cock throbbing and thickening even more, his balls tighten and his hands suddenly grasp my hair close to my scalp creating a delicious, almost painful sensation over my head and down my neck. My pussy is clenching with need; my juices begin to escape my panties on to my thighs. I think he's about to take over, but instead pulls his cock abruptly from my wet mouth with a painful moan.

Drool is dripping down my chin, on to my chest, and he stares at me with dark and dilated eyes. Silently, his hands reach up to pull the straps of my sundress and bra down, dragging the cups down too, exposing my breasts. He reaches one hand up again and smears the drool down my chin, over my neck, and on to my breasts. Cool air hits my wet and already tight nipples, causing them to clench even tighter; they throb with need.

Patrick gently, but firmly pushes me back on to the bed, and in one motion pulls my dress and underwear off. He leans down and holding the base of my left breast firmly in his large hand, sucks the flesh of my breast and nipple in to his mouth causing a current of desire to surge through me. He switches to my right breast, and I'm writhing below him. I feel him bite the outer flesh of my right breast and my whole body bucks in to him. He lifts his head and all I can see is stark desire in his eyes.

His voice deep and gravely, Patrick speaks. "I want nothing more than to explore every inch of your beautiful body, but tonight I just need to fuck you....to fuck you very hard. Your hot fucking mouth nearly made me lose my mind."

"God yes.... FUCK ME. PLEASE!"

He reaches for his overnight bag, practically tearing the zipper as he does, grabbing a condom. He tears the foil and quickly has his cock sheathed. He seems a little more in control of his breathing again, just kneeling there with a slight smile on his face looking down at me. Carefully he lies down on top of me. The skin to skin contact is hot and intense and a squirm against him in an attempt to grind my swollen clit against his pelvis. He leans in and whispers in my ear, "Remember Corrine.... No coming without my permission."

Those words alone are nearly enough to send me over the edge. They penetrate my brain and flow through my veins like lava down to my cunt, which clenches again and again with a need to be filled and used. Patrick rises up on to one elbow, grasping his cock in the other hand. I feel desire well up inside of me as I watch him stroke his cock rhythmically. He brings the head to rest on my cunt lips, and begins to drag it up and down along my wet slit. I'm panting and arching in to him, attempting any penetration I can get. Maddeningly he just continues this pattern, occasionally dragging his cock higher to rub across my engorged clit which sends shudders through me with each stroke.

I can feel tears in the corners of my eyes I'm so crazy with need for his cock. "Please Patrick...fuck me. I can't take this... I need to come so..so badly."

My plea appears to undo him, and he plunges his entire cock deep in to my wet and swollen cunt and we both scream out the same time. Patrick holds himself there, allowing my cunt to adjust to his size before starting a slow and sensuous rhythm, penetrating me fully each time. I can feel his heavy balls landing on my perineum and ass each with each stoke which only adds to my aching need to come.

I can feel my orgasm building, and when he reaches down and uses his hands to push my thighs up against my belly the angle causes his cock to rub my g-spot in such a way that sensations begin to crash through every muscle in my body and I begin to thrust even harder. Patrick instructs me to hold my own legs in place, then reaches a hand down and begins to stroke my clit back and forth, firmly over my pubic bone until he senses I'm about to come. I'm shaking hard and I have my eyes clenched shut trying to keep my orgasm from happening but I can feel the tidal wave cresting and I can't hold back much longer. My juices are dripping from my cunt over my asshole and down my crack.

"DON"T COME. Open your eyes and look at me." Patrick commands with a growl.

I force my eyes open and stare in to those icy-blue eyes that only last night I fell asleep dreaming about. "Wait Corrine... just wait a little more." Then, with an almost evil smile on his sensuous lips, his other hand reaches underneath me and I feel two digits pressing against the tight ring of my asshole. He looks at me to see if I protest. I don't. His smile broadens as he smoothly pushes one, then the other finger in to my well lubricated asshole and holds them there while his other hand strokes my clit even harder. Tears are now freely flowing down the side of my head but I keep my eyes open and locked with his.

"Come Corrine.... Come NOW!" With those words my orgasm explodes and reaches every nerve in my body. He releases his hands from my clit and ass and is once again holding my thighs with a death grip as he plunges with all of his force in to my spasming cunt. With what could almost be called a howl, he erupts inside of me over and over again, and continues to do so until we're sweating, panting, and trembling against each other. My legs are now dropped on the bed, spread lewdly but I don't care. Patrick is warm on top of me, and the two of us don't speak for a few minutes. He pulls out of me, careful to keep the condom from slipping off. He removes it, ties it off, and sets it on the floor before pulling the covers down, then back over the two of us. Lying on his back, he pulls me over to him, my head on his chest as our arms go around each other.

"I don't think I've got the words right now to even describe what just happened." He sighs in to my neck. "I knew it would be good, but hell...."

I reach my head up and kiss him gently on his lips before laying my head back down. "If your promised breakfast tomorrow is half as good as the sex, you may never get rid of me." Patrick tightens his hold on me, almost painfully so before he releases.

"Don't even think I'm letting you go now that I've found you... this is only the start."

Content in his arms, listening to Patrick's heart beat slowly in his chest, my mind is clear. No worries, no "what ifs". Just pure and utter peace.