Rock Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my pussy opens before you, my lips are glistening, my cunt is lubed by my natural liquid, my clit is reddened and swollen harder than I've ever felt it. Your fingers travel the distance between my clit and star-shaped little hole. I contract the muscles of my pussy, so you can feel the pressure against your fingertips. Your nimble fingers vanish into my cunt where I suck them within the wetness; you fuck me slowly, my pussy inviting you inside every time you push inward.

I kiss Candy's neck and my lips suck gently on her warm skin. Placing tiny kisses along her collarbone and the skin of her chest, my mouth continues its descent. Alternating between the two supple melons, my humid mouth captures her protruding nipples, biting down snuggly while my fingers manipulate her moist clit. The huffed breathing coming from Candy just eggs me on. Her hands squash my mouth to her breasts, my tongue flipping rapidly over the points.

Your cock is against my lips; the flared head bumps my clit, then circles it, before the purple tip glides down to torment the dripping entrance of my cunt. A long squeal of delight comes from my throat as you thrust forward until the entire eight inches is surrounded by the velvet blanket of my pussy. You know how much I love that first initial slide of your cock entering me.

Candy turns her body around so that her pussy is near my mouth and her head is between our legs. Her warm tongue travels across your balls and your groan fills the room when her mouth engulfs the large orbs. I constrict my muscles and lock your rock hard cock into my inner recesses; the vibrations of your dick against the walls of my tight little pussy are produced from the sensation of having Candy's mouth on you. My body shivers with the anticipation of a cock generate orgasm.

Candy's tongue explores both of us: her expert tongue swirls around my pulsing clit, then back to you to cover your balls. The slap of your rough palm on my ass releases my grip on you. Slowly in and out at first, your dick stretches my tight opening before plunging relentlessly into the shadows of my hungry cunt. Fuck, I love your cock so much! My hips start to match your motions, my pussy muscles constraining the width of the tunnel so that it shrinks around your girth as you move in and out.

My slim fingers spread Candy's lips apart and take in sight. Her pussy is a pretty shade of pink and it sparkles like morning dew. Her pussy smells the same as mine does when I am turned on. I slip a finger into her drenched pussy, her tightness closes around my finger. Working another finger past the damp folds, I fuck her as I watch her pussy extending to meet my fingers. The wonderful working of Candy's enthusiastic tongue and muffled moans all over my clit causes me to grind my pussy into her face. Moving closer to her, I circle her clit and drag my tongue across it, the tiny bud quivering in response. My lips encase her clit and suck like it's a drop of candy, rolling it on my tongue, relishing in its flavor.

Candy's warm lips suctioned over my clit feels so good in conjunction with your cock impelling me faster. I love the attention from both of you. All of the muscles of my body clench and on the release, I splash her face with my cum. Candy's mouth licks and sucks at me more, her lips drinking down the sweet nectar pouring from me. Her thighs start to quake and raise to my mouth. My mouth returns the movements: fucking, licking, sucking her sweet pussy as Candy's body convulses uncontrollably beneath me. Drawing my fingers from her and replacing them with my tongue, I lap at her warm hole, swallowing the sticky wetness flowing from her.

Candy relaxes on the floor underneath us and I lay my head onto her smooth stomach. Her fingers come up to massage your balls in her hand. I thrust back against you, gripping your thick cock in my little pussy, milking you closer to ecstasy. Your palms brush ever~so~lightly over my nipples; the course skin of your hands drives me insane while your hands squeeze my breasts. My hips tow my pussy over the length of your erect dick, your veins tantalizing my wet hole every time I lunge back at you. I smile to myself and listen to your gasps of satisfaction. As you fingertips dig into the delicate flesh of my shoulders, your hips slap forcefully into me. The tightening of my pussy around your base sets you off. Your explosion is very powerful inside of me, ripping intensely throughout the sweltering recesses of my cunt.

Wiggling your cock out of me and moving over to sit on the floor, I watch Candy take you into her mouth. Her mouth sucks greedily up and down your cock, her tongue cleaning us from your dick. Your eyes stare into mine as your hips fuck Candy's face. Your hands grasp her big breasts for leverage, your hips forcing more of your cock into her throat, her mouth taking the thickness without resistance. After emptying more shots into Candy's mouth, she runs her tongue over your cock before pulling away. I watch you fall back onto the floor, trying really hard to catch your breath.

Moving over to you, so I can sit on your lap, you pull me into you. Your fingers skim tenderly through my hair when I settle on you. Your breath is still coming in short pants and you breathe, "I love you," warmly across my skin. After brushing my lips over yours and curling into your arms, again we are in our own world.

Candy switches off the music in the background and my eyes scan the room to find her. I wave to her as I see her going through the door and clicking it shut behind her.

As I wrap my arms around your waist and hug you tightly, my words are ribbing. "You do know you owe me big time for this, yes?"

"Oh yeah! And I plan to repay you for every single bit of this, Love."

"I'm just glad you enjoyed it. Now let's get home, so you can start on that repayment plan."

12