Rock Me Honey

Story Info
New couple hit it up hot and heavy.
2.2k words
4.21
72k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Scene.......

When my husband and I met, we were both virgins. I believed him because he was so innocent. At least he looked innocent and acted like that. He told me that had never been with a girl before. I in the other, I have fooled around with other girls. heavy petting but never penetration. I asked him for the first time we slept together. We sleep together and didn't have sex. When I asked him to, he replied "no". Later I found out reason he said that was because he was scared. Let me tell you my first time was nothing to write about. He came two second his penis touch the lips of my pussy.

He was disappointed I guess, but I said, if you do not succeed the first time you must have kept on trying. Second it was horrible. Two virgins having sex or at least trying to have sex isn't best thing to look at. My husband was a whole foot taller than I was. We are complete opposite of each other. I'm about 5'2 and he's 6'1 or so. He has blond hair, with beautiful eyes. Beautiful blues. I was 18 when we got married... and after the first few times, he's a fast learner. He learns to work the middle.

One of my fondest memories of my husband was a very warm but breezy day in Florida. We lived in a nice little apartment and the grocery store was close. We decided to walk to the grocery store. My dark skin sizzled under the sun, and his freckles start to turn brown as we walked to the grocery. I wore a tight white tennis skirt with the short shorts underneath. A white V-neck shirt with green flowers that were as tight as my skirt. My breasts pop out of the shirt like they were screaming to be free and my thighs cramped and with each step the muscles started to bulge with each step. My legs weren't slender and slinky like the other girls. They were firm, short and strong. My body walks and my curve was showing, the define line of imperfection, but a strong, healthy woman. He was wearing black Tennis shorts with a black shirt with a red line in the middle. His blond hair was getting too long now, and he was in time for cut. He looked great as usual, slim, and well cut shoulders, flat stomach. We walked, and I complained about how he walked too fast and I couldn't keep up, but whenever he would see a guy close enough to me he would slow down to look.

Many of the guys driving honked as they passed by me and yelled out weird comments that I didn't bother to register. We went to pick up some bread and cheese and decided to just pack on groceries. As a result we had to call a taxi because our small backpacks wouldn't allowed the amount of food we bought. By that time I was drenched in sweat, from all the fast walking, and the heat. Taxi took a while to get there and we waited outside in front of the store. My body was nice shining in sweat. My skin got darker ever since my husband I have been together because we were going to the beach a lot.

We were finally home inside the air conditioning rooms... the groceries were put in their rightful place and we both moved inside the bedroom where it was cooler. I went to the bathroom and fresh up a bit because I just took a shower before I left the house and now I was all sweaty. I lay down on the bed and he sat on the computer. I was reading the City Link Magazine that we get for free and enjoying the air-conditioned room for all its worth since it was upper 80's outside. As usual, I ended up talking about gendered society issue, and for some reason or maybe to shut me up he came over to the bed and kisses my wide brown lips. Even after 18 months of marriage and living together I still quiver under his kiss. My whole body got Goosebumps. His large hands cup one of my Double D breasts and squeezed it for all it got. I couldn't understand anything. It was in the middle of the day. We didn't have sex in the middle of the day unless we just woke up. He placed his wide white hand and perfectly trimmed fingernails on top of my sex and one hand still squeezing my breasts. I don't think I was breathing. He was taking me by surprise. He moved down on the bed and pushing me up so his face would be right in between my thick brown thighs. He tickled my clit with his fingers over my white shorts, and I knew I was getting wet. To my surprise he pushed the shorts aside and licked over my sheer lace panties. I could feel everything. His tongue was searching for my shaved pussy, and I wanted him to find it. I moaned under his touch. For a woman, with so much control as I do, he was in control now. He was driving me crazy with all the teasing. He wanted more access to my pussy, he removed the skirt, and I was left with my t-shirt and my panties. He now opened up my legs more to have full control. He clamped his mouth over my whole vagina and tease the inside of my pussy with his tongue. His breath was hot and his tongue teasing inside my lips. He suck on the panties, his saliva and my juices started to soak my panties and he sucked on it licking it. All I could do was play with his hair and let him please my pussy. I wanted him to stop licking the panties to move on to the real thing, but he was enjoying teasing me... I moaned and it felt so damn good.

He finally removed my panties and I thought he was stopping. He gave me a kiss and I could smell my juices from his lips. He looked hungry for my wet pussy. He put a finger inside of me and I felt RAW. I surely needed something bigger than that. He moved his lips from mine and put it right on my pussy he was licking me and fucking my pussy with his tongue. I grab his hair and buried his face in between my legs and he was still tongue fucking me. I screamed and my toes start to curl. I orgasm... it felt so good. I was so wet and my pussy was pulsating.... it was like it had its own heartbeat. He already removed his shirt and his cock was sticking strait up in his pants. My husband has as a penis most men would hate him for, beautiful uncut penis and HUGE. I couldn't fit half of that penis in my mouth even if they were going to pay me without choking. My inner thigh was wet and I wanted to give it a break. So I grab his pants as I lay down on the bed and told him to remove the shorts. He quickly did so and fed me his beautiful 9 inched. I was licking the outside and try to put a little bit at a time inside my mouth. As he stood on his knee, my brown lips wrap around his full Erection and I peeled back his foreskin and licked it. I held the bottom part of his penis in my hand and suck on it, as it was a watermelon lollipop. I know how he likes my mouth over his cock so in order for me to get, as much in my mouth he would have to lay down on his back... I straddle one of his legs because he wanted me to slide my wet pussy lips on his thighs. I rode his thigh at the same time. I just pumped his cock until I knew he would come so I held the top of his dick and let his spurt out loads and lots of cum inside my mouth which I swallowed quickly gulp after gulp and I was already on my second orgasm from the comfort of his thigh. He looked satisfied and we lay down together; my butt right on top of his penis, he kissed the back of my neck, and caressed my body. I took some paper towel to clean out the mess in between my tights, as I was getting cold. He put his arm under my neck and left the other hand for his exploring pleasure. He was caressing my ass... nibbling in my ears and I could feel his penis on my back. He was ready to give me a final show. With all the soft touches I began to fall asleep. With one swift move I was being invaded. He lifted my thigh in the air and jammed his erection inside of me. I was surprise, and I cringed a bit because I used the paper towel which took off my natural moisture, but quickly enough I was wet enough to carry out his plan. I was so turn on by the power of my gentle husband. He pressed my shoulder as though he wanted his entire penis swallowed by my vagina. He started to move and I was saying "OOOH YEAH YEAH” my breath was short. I had to remember to breath because he tantalizing me. He was fucking me and pulling my hair. He cupped my breast with one hand and the other still forcing my body down on his penis... and I started to move for him so his cock would move inside of me. I could feel his penis expanding... and pulsating and my pussy were as wet as before which made it easier for him to move now. I could even feel the veins on his cock... my chocolate pussy was being battered by this man. And he was out of his mind. He started to talk to me... "You like to be fucked like that you slut. Tell me you're a slut. C'mon” I was going out of my mind by then. He was fucking my brains out and I was screaming " Yes, fuck me, Fuck me hard, I am your slut, so fuck me." My heart skipped and I felt like I was about to faint from the lack of oxygen to my brain. He finally came hard, creaming my pussy as though he didn't come before. He was spurting loads and loads of cum inside my pussy and it was grabbing it. My Husband won't stop until he knows I've reached orgasm when he used his penis. I don't know it is about he won't say he enjoy it unless I can say that I had fun and I orgasm. I won't lie to him. If I do not cum, I won't say anything. When I do will say it. I loaded with cum dipping out of my pussy, was being ordered to do things now. He said get on your fours. And so I did, as I didn't want this to end until I was completely fucked out. I wanted to forget about work, school, everything and just enjoy having a great day of intimacy with the man I love. I stick my brown ass out to him he smack my butt with his hands as if he was ready to make a beautiful paste for pizza. He grabbed and manipulated my ass and smacked it as if he was trying to find the perfect position. He then grabbed a paper towel to clean off the extra juice that was dripping from my swollen pussy. And with one move he stick his white dick inside of my chocolate pussy, and piece-by-piece all of it was swallowed my sex. I could feel his balls on the lips of my pussy and him deep inside me. I could barely move. HE MADE ONE LONG STROKE and I was quivering again... He held my shoulders with both of his hand to handle and just keep with the long stroke and my body became his instrument. My big brown breasts were trembling from all this movement and I beginning to tighten up. Senseless words were coming out of my mouth and I couldn't control myself. I was at the height of my orgasms... He was still fucking me even though my body rhythms were all crazy and I couldn't contain myself anymore he still held me down and fucked me until I couldn't anymore. I had orgasms after orgasms and finally I couldn't take anymore and I knew he'd still be able to fuck me for more than an hour. I grab his head from behind my neck and kissed him deeply and fall on my stomach... and he was slow fucking me until my breathing went down. He left his penis inside me and stayed lying next to each other still connected until I drift asleep.

Well, we still had sex that night after I woke up and took a shower for bed. This time it was more to the point and lots more caresses.