Rock Solid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his rhythm was regular I smiled and asked, "But how am I going to climb a mountain if you don't teach me what I need to know?"

"Oh baby, you're going to learn everything you need to know; I promise you that." He whispered as he slowly plunged his chiseled prick in and out of my body.

I wrapped my arms around his back and held tight to him as he fed my body the attention she needed. Having sex with him was like art. He painted pictures with his words and sculpted my body with his tongue. He made my nipples stand at attention and my clit vibrate with enthusiasm.

He whispered vocabulary into my ear as his cock did a down stroke. Then he asked me questions as he pulled out to do it again. My mind was rolling with pleasure and knowledge not sure which was best.

This was an education I would remember for the rest of my life.

After about an hour and three exquisite explosions his beautiful cock fell flaccid and his body exhausted. He rolled his weight off me and sighed.

"I wish I had the strength and stamina to do that all day long!" he confided.

I smiled, turned my trembling body towards him and whispered, "You fuck me so good! We definitely have to make a habit out of this."

This was the format for my education for the following three days. Eric taught me while he fucked me and pleasured both of us. I found it very stimulating for both my mind and my body.

When I would suck his cock he would lecture me until he was so close to an orgasm that he could not think. After his explosion in my thirsty mouth, he would continue with the lecture until he was hard again.

Each night I went home to James and he reveled in cleaning Eric's deposits while I told him of the wonderful fuck that I had received. As he cleaned me he had spontaneous ejaculations. Then he would carry me to our bed and we would fall asleep in one another's arms.

The day came when it was time to start climbing. The rock wall at the Mall was my first test. I picked up Eric and he instructed me further as we drove.

Eric was disappointed because the dresses were now left in the closet and I wore a helmet, jeans, sweater, gloves, boots and carried ropes, clips, harnesses, bolts and so much more.

We arrived early before the Mall opened so that I could have the wall to myself. Eric instructed me on how to approach the mountain (wall) and what to be aware of.

He then climbed to the top and sent down a belay to secure me. I put the safety line on and took a deep breath. Then I lifted my foot and started the climb. My arms still felt weak even after the months of weight training I had been doing.

I called up to Eric, "On belay?"
He replied "Belay on!" Assuring me that he was ready to secure my climb and that I should climb when I was ready.

I took a deep breath, stretched out my arms as far as I could and I pulled myself up one hold at a time. The equipment was heavy and cumbersome but I managed to make it up half of the wall before I slipped.

I was thankful that Eric was overhead with the belay. I managed to refocus and get back on track, but I developed death wobbles in my legs. I started back up the wall but I was now nervous and I started to flail.

Eric could tell I was nervous. He called down to me to breath deeply and calm down.
I held tight to the rope and did as he said. Then I continued on. About twenty minutes I had made it to the top and the safety of his strong arms.

He held me tight on top of the wall and kissed me. "I'm so glad you made it up here. Now for your reward!" he said.

He lay me on the top of the wall and unzipped my jeans. He unfurled his magnificent cock. Then he pulled me close and lowered his massive tool into my pussy.

"Ohhhh!" I sighed, relieved that the hard part was over and the pleasure was going to take all the fear I felt out of me.

Eric screwed me for a good long time. He seemed more turned on than he had ever been. I, too, felt more excited and alive. I knew it must have been the fear and the excitement that was making this sex better than any other had been. The relief of making it to the top made the electricity between our two bodies more static.

I wanted Eric to drive me wild and he did. He pumped me harder than he ever had and his hands found spots I didn't know existed. I felt his finger in my ass as he pumped my pussy with his hard cock. He nipped at the nape of my neck and twirled his tongue around my hard nipples.

He sucked my clit and my toes and then he rammed his fingers deep inside my wet pussy. I came more times than I could count. I know that Eric had more orgasms than any man I have been with before did.

Somewhere in the background my ears sensed more noise than had been around us since we had arrived. We were way above the floor and I turned my head and below us were people. The Mall had opened and people were starting to climb the wall.
I whispered to Eric, "We're going to get caught!"

This sort of brought him to his senses and all the sudden he exploded the largest wad he had ever filled me with. Then he slumped over my totally naked body.

After he recovered the most dynamic orgasm he had ever felt, he slowly dressed me. He kissed every inch of my body as he put each piece of clothing back on me.

He caressed my nipples with his hot lips one at a time as he put my blouse on. Eric slid down to my belly button as he slipped my jeans over my legs and sank to my pussy for a quick graze before he covered her. Once he was satisfied that I had everything on me he dressed himself.

"I'll descend first, you follow. I will have the line connected to you but I know you won't need it," he assured me as he started down the wall.

Once people saw us descending the wall they started pointing and ohing and awing. When we made it to the ground we received a round of applause. Eric took a deep bow and presented me to the crowd. "Her first climb folks!"

I took a bow and turned red. Then Eric took me by the hand and led me to safety outside. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard. His prick starting to harden once again.

He led me to the truck and threw our gear in the back. Then he quickly placed me in the cab and drove as fast as he could back to the school. Once there, he continued the lovemaking that had been interrupted by the shopping crowd.

Everytime Eric took me it was new, exciting, and different. Maybe it was because everytime he met a mountain he never knew if he was going to walk away. He had a fury in his lovemaking and a passion that burned deep within him and spread to me.

He found the teacher's lounge and threw me onto a couch. His cock was pressing against his zipper. I reached up and touched his hardness but he pushed my hand away.

He knelt in front of me, pulled my sweater off and placed his hot mouth on my swollen nipples. His tongue playfully licked at their hardness and he pinched my left nipple tightly but gently causing fluids to fill my hot box. He ran his finger from between my breasts down to my navel.

He then sweep his tongue over my nipple and between my breasts. He licked around both then went back to the center. He lifted his head and kissed me hard on the mouth.
Eric then lowered his head and licked my neck and fire shot through my pussy. I reached down to calm her, but he pulled my hand away.

"I'm going to get there, just be patient!" he whispered heavily.
He licked his lips and went between my legs. He blew softly on my clit and she woke up begging for attention.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

Eric licked and sucked my cunt for at least a half an hour. My orgasm were deep and hot. Then he stood up and pulled off his jeans. He straddled my body and I reached for his dick.

He slapped my hand away. "I'm in charge here!" he reprimanded me.

I giggled and pretended to pout, sticking my lower lip out and making it quiver.
He laughed and said, "I'm not falling for that face."

I opened my mouth and licked my lips very slowly. "But you taste so good!" I cooed. "Please let me have some!"

He crawled up to my chest and he cock stood at the tip of my nose. I raised my head and ran my tongue over his large head. "Mmmm, tasty! I want it all!" I demanded.

He pushed his hips forward and I took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him deep into my mouth and he moaned.

"You do that so good!" he sighed.

I pulled him deeper into my mouth and his hips started plunging towards me. He was fucking my mouth and my head bounced back and forth with his tempo.

I tightened my mouth around his shaft and he started moving faster and holding onto my head. My mouth and throat were filled with his cock. He had me pinned and I could not move.
"Ohhhh, you are so good!" he screamed as his hot cum flowed down my throat.

I grabbed him around the hips and my nails dug into his soft butt. He continued to pump my mouth even as he was cumming. His salty cum exploded; flowing down my throat it made me want him even more.

Once he had drained his pipe, he collapsed on top of me. He didn't move for a good five minutes. I lay there pinned between him and the sofa.

Finally, I felt his cock getting hard again. He stood up and took my hands to pull me up. He turned me to face the back of the couch.

"I want you to kneel on the couch and I want to fuck your tight little butt," he told me. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lubricant.

I felt a little chill as he spread the lubricant in and around my butt. Then he stuck his finger deep into my ass hole and swirled it around for a few seconds.
Once he had me lubricated, he dropped his jeans and positioned the head of his cock on its target… my asshole.

I started rubbing my clit. He took his other hand and stuck a few fingers into my wet pussy. He kissed the back of my neck and then I felt the burn as he pressed his large prick into my tight little ass.

"AWE YES!" he cried as he gained entrance.
He was very slow and deliberate. He held me steady with his hands on his hips. I could feel him pull out half way and then much slower, he would push his dick back in. He entered me a little deeper each time.

As he pumped my ass, I played with my clit. Occasionally he would slip his hand between us and stick a finger into my pussy and roll it around in the juices that were flowing in me.

The more he pumped his cock in and out of my ass the faster he fucked me. I could hear his pubic area smashing against my butt. "Slap, slap, slap", his balls hit my pussy as our bodies collided.

"Baby! I like your tight ass. I want to fill it up with my hot cum. I want you to scream with ecstasy," he breathed as he pumped my firm ass with his hard dick.

The more he talked and fucked the faster I rubbed my clit. I wanted us to cum together. I could tell by his breathing and moaning that he was getting close. He reached down and plunged two fingers into my pussy and then he screamed. "OH YEAH!"

He leaned over to my ear, "I'm going to fill your tight little butt so full of me it's going to be leaking out cum for weeks," he whispered in my ear.

"OH YEAH! FUCK MY TIGHT ASS GOOD!" I screamed as he cock pushed hard into my firm ass.

I felt the warmth of his cum as he filled my butt. He had so much cum that it overflowed out of me asshole and onto my legs.

I tried to catch it as it flowed past my pussy and use it as lubricant for my now vibrating clit. I caught enough to bring me to orgasm and my knees went week as Eric's cock slipped from my ass.

"Oh baby, that's the best ass fuck I've ever had," he exhaled.

Eric rolled over and soon his breathing became metered. I knew he was on his way to REM sleep and pleasant dreams.

I pulled myself up and dressed. I wrote a short note to Eric telling him I was exhausted, I was going home to sleep and would see him in the morning.

I just wanted to go home, get a good felching from James, take a hot shower, soak in the tub, eat dinner and fall asleep in James' arms. Just these thoughts made my foot press hard on the pedal.

When I got home, James was in the kitchen just starting dinner. "I thought you'd be home soon," he greeted me.

I smiled, "I did it! I made it to the top of the wall!" I told him.

"I knew you would do it. Had not doubt at all!" he praised me. "I'm even making a celebration dinner."

"I certainly hope you can put it on simmer, because you have a much more important job to do first." I said slyly.

"Mmmmmm," he said, licking his lips.

I walked in the bedroom and began to undress. It felt good to have all those heavy clothes off me. James came in and helped me disrobe. Once I was nude, he got down on his knees. I spread my legs and he crawled under me.

"Oh, by the way, James, I got fucked in the ass after the climb," I confided.

"This is going to be better than I thought!" he said, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips again. "Where should I start?" he asked.

It's been draining out of my ass all the way home, start there because it's getting uncomfortable," I told him.

"Yes, Ma'am! It will be my pleasure!" he replied and started licking my ass.

As he licked Eric's cum out of my ass, I told him how I scaled the wall.
"I did real good at first. Then, about half way up I lost my grip. I was glad that Eric had a balay on me. I regained my composure and was able to continue the climb, but I got death wobbles and had to rest a few minutes before I could continue on." I explained.

"When I finally made it to the top of the wall, Eric had a celebration ready for me. He had a blanket up there on the wall and he stripped my clothes off and fucked me for about an hour," I gently whispered as his tongue darted in and out of my ass.

"Eric licked my tits and my nipples stood at attention. That is until I heard the crowds come in. The mall was opening and the noise disturbed me. Eric laughed at my fear of the crowds and fucked me faster to relieve my tension." I shared with James.

This bit of information got James real excited. His dicklett was trying to escape his shorts. He reached down and undid the zipper and his small penis popped out.

He started rubbing his simple cock while he finished cleaning my ass. He licked me and played with is cocklett with his hands. This made his licking more powerful and exciting. He wanted me to cum because he was going to cum.

I continued my account of the day. "Eric was really horny after our climb. He could hardly wait until we got back to the school to fuck me. I wanted his dick in my mouth so I could drink his cum but he teased me and made me beg for it."

The thought of me begging for a cock made James masturbate even faster and his tongue ran in and out of my ass fast and furious. With his free hand he reached into my pussy and massaged my G-Spot.

Then his cocklett exploded onto my leg. "I'm sorry Ma'am, I didn't mean to get my cum on you. Please forgive me Ma'am!" he cried.

"Just clean it up, James, and finish me," I breathed. "I need to explode too and I need it soon," I told him.
He bent over my leg and licked up his cum then he went back to taking care of Eric's cum.

"Mmmm, oh yeah," I moaned as he diligently worked me into a liquid state. My pussy was spewing so many fluids that they began to run down my legs. My legs turned to jelly and became weak. I nearly fell.

James caught me and laid me on the floor. He then changed orifices and began on my now drenched pussy. After his first lick he looked up at me and said, "You taste delicious. I may be down here awhile."

"Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I needed to unwind anyway," I breathed as he licked my clit on his way into my cunt.

His tongue was going wild in my pussy, licking Eric's cum out and then running outside to pleasure my hard clit. Every time his tongue touched my clit a fire spread down my legs. When his tongue entered my cunt the fire rose to my stomach.

I couldn't believe the pleasure I was receiving from his unbelievable cleaning. I had never felt this much pleasure from him before. It had to be his arousal that was getting me so excited. He was stimulating every part of my being.

Finally, I orgasmed so hard that I lost control of myself and I giggled as if I were being tickled. Giggling was a sure sign of a fantastic orgasm.

As my body shaking subsided, James looked up at me from between my legs and smiled a large toothy smile, "I'm glad that you enjoyed my cleaning, Ma'am!" he said slyly.

I smiled back at him, "Yes, you did a worthy job, James. You are a good boy."

James then stood up and held a hand to me.

I reached for his and he pulled me up off the floor. Then he took me in his arms and carried me into the bathroom. He started a hot shower, stepped into the tub, checked the temperature and held out a hand for me.

I took his hand to steady myself as I stepped into the tub. The warmth of the hot water soothed me and my shoulders started to relax from the stress of the climb. I could feel the muscles loosen in my shoulders as James and the hot water began to knead them.

"Mmmmmm, this feels so good and is so relaxing," I whispered to him.

"I know that even with all the sex you had today that your muscles are still sore and tight. You need to relax. I'll take care of you," he sighed as I left myself in his capable hands. For twenty minutes James massaged my body getting out every kink and knot that he could find. Then, as my body became more limp, he plugged up the tub and supported me as he sat me down in the hot tub.

James stepped out and took a soft cloth and several towels out of the cabinet. He left the room and came back in a few minutes with just the cloth. He stepped into the tub and began cleaning my body.

He lathered the cloth with a soft fragrant soap and then softly washed my face and neck. Then he rinsed the cloth and rung the water out over my face. It felt like a spring rain dripping over my face.

"Ohhhh, you do know how to help me relax, don't you?" I sighed.

"I do my best, Ma'am!" James replied as he continued to wash me.

He took each finger and washed them individually, massaging them as he went along.

He then went to my torso and swirled the cloth around my breast. My nipples reached for it but alas they could not hold it there. He ran it between my mounds and down to my stomach. He lingered there gently forming circles with the cloth.

A fire began to grow in my groin. I wanted to feel something in my pussy. My juices were flowing once again.

James ran the soft cloth between my legs and over my clit. He lingered there for a long time rubbing the cloth softly back and forth soothing the heat in my groin.

I spread my legs and he stuck a cloth-covered finger into my hot box. He ran the cloth in and out of my cunt for a long while and suddenly my body started convulsing with the pleasure he was giving me.

With this reaction, James ventured his mouth down towards my pussy. He started licking my clit as he cloth-covered finger continued to piston my cunt. As he licked the fire grew in my groin. My orgasm was hard and the water covered my body in waves as I splashed around with the pleasure he had given me.

James then took some shampoo and lathered my hair. He was careful not to let any soap fall into my eyes. He lightly massaged my head and rubbed my hair. Then he attached a sprayer to the faucet and turned on some warm water. He laid me over his arm and rinsed the soap out of my hair. Then he left the tub and the room. He returned a few minutes later with two towels. They were warm from where he had heated them in the microwave. He took one and placed it around my wet hair.

He reached a hand towards me and I took it and stepped out of the tub. Then he took the other towel and wrapped my body in its warmth. I felt so comfortable and relaxed I was almost unable to walk.

James instinctually knew this and he reached down to pick me up and he carried me into the bed. He sat me there and turned to go. Then he turned back to me and said, "I will return shortly with your dinner, Ma'am. Is there anything else you require before then?"