Rock Solid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"No, James, I am very comfortable right now. You have been a good boy." I replied and he smiled and left the room.

I was feeling so relaxed that I started to doze. I had thoughts of the climb flowing through my head but I could hardly keep my eyes open. James had been very successful at relieving the stress of the day.

Just as I was falling into slumber, James' voice floated into the last threads of my conscience. "Dinner is served Ma'am!" he said softly.

I opened my eyes and there he stood a tray in his hands steaming with hot nourishment. My mouth began to water. I was unaware of how hungry I was.

He sat the tray over my lap as I sat up.

"Smells good!" I said. "I didn't know how hungry I was until I smelled it."

"It's your favorite, Hunter's Soup," he said, "with homemade bread" and he smiled.

It's aroma filled my nostrils and my stomach rolled over with the excitement of being filled with food... good food. I ate like I hadn't eaten in weeks.

James shared his day with me as I ate and when I finished he took my dishes and cleaned the kitchen then he joined me in bed. We talked for a while about my climbing and our trip.

He also told me how excited he has been with all the great sex I had been getting. "I love that you are being so satisfied," he confided in me. But he didn't look all that happy.

I asked, "If you're excited why do I not see it in your face?"

He looked at me guilefully and said, "Well, I would like to be more of a part of it. I would like to see Eric's big cock filling your pussy and the look on your face as his cum fills your pussy."

I thought for a few moments, then I told him, "Why don't you come watch me climb tomorrow and then you can be there when Eric climbs me?"

A huge smile crossed his face. "Really! You would let me come and watch?" he asked.

"Sure, you know I love for you to watch me," I cooed.

His dicklett suddenly stood at attention and I laughed. "I see that you have made up your mind," I said.

"Well, we had better get some sleep then," he replied.

"Not until you put out this fire you have started in my pussy!" I commanded him.

"My pleasure, my lady," he smiled, licked his lips and buried his head between my legs. His well trained tongue lapping at my clit and his experienced fingers exploring my G-Spot.

After a half an hour he had my body trembling. My legs felt the hot flow of lava as the warmth of my orgasm rolled through my entire being. My body trembled, releasing the last of the stress from my sore muscles and draining all of the energy from my body.

I lay there, limp, relaxed and feeling warm all over. James crawled up beside me and put his arm around me. As the threads of conscientious escaped my mind I heard his breathing become shallow as sleep took him; my breathing matched his and I felt the darkness as it claimed my thoughts.

I was awakened before daylight by the ringing of the phone. James turned over and reached for the noisy device.

"Hello?" he asked with a frog in his throat.

"Yes, she's still asleep," I heard him say.

"Okay, just a minute, I'll wake her," he whispered.

I felt his hand as he shook me. "Ma'am, it's Eric. He says he must speak with you," he said softly as he woke me.

I opened my eyes and shook the cobwebs from my thoughts. "Hmmm, why is he calling so early in the morning?" I asked knowing he couldn't answer. I reached for the phone.

"Hello? Why are you calling so early Eric? It's not even daylight." I asked know that he could answer.

"I need you baby! I need you now! My dick is so hard it feels as if it will explode!" he said with desperation in his voice.

"Oh really? What about my beauty sleep?" I questioned.

"Please baby, I am really horny for you!" Eric pleaded.

"Well, we need to get dressed and we'll be there as soon as possible." I told him rolling out of bed and signaling James to start getting dressed.

"What do you mean, we?" Eric asked.

"I promised James he could come see me climb today and watch you give me the sex that I need and want," I told him softly.

"Oh," was his only reply.

"So we'll see you at the school in about a half hour. See you then! Bye." I said as I rolled off the bed and handed the phone to James while he was putting his shirt on.

"He wasn't too happy that you're coming today," I told him.

"Do you want me to stay home?" James asked.

"No, I want you to see me climb and to watch and share my being fucked good by Eric." I said as I stepped into the shower.

After I had washed the night's pleasures off my body, I stepped out of the shower to James holding a warm towel open for me to step into. He dried me and combed out my hair.

He handed me my clothes for the day and a hot muffin to put into my stomach. James was smiling from ear to ear. It brought a smile to my face. He threw my gear into the back of his truck and we drove to the school.
Eric was waiting in the door when we arrived. He ran out and opened my door. "Hi, James," he said as he drug me out of my seat. He led me into the school as James followed with my equipment and clothes.

When James finally made it into the school, Eric had disrobed both of us and had me spread eagle on a blanket on the floor. James sat on the sofa and just watched as Eric positioned his cock over my open pussy.

I looked over at James and he was licking his lips. He was also in the process of unzipping his jeans.

Eric lowered his muscular body down onto mine. He balanced his weight over me with his arms. He blew on my skin softly and chills ran down my spine. I could feel his hardness pressing against my belly.

He positioned his mouth next to my ear. He breathed heavy and I could feel the breath as he came down on me. "Why did you bring him today?" he whispered.

"Because he asked and I love to have him watch me," I told him.

"We won't have any private time together," Eric complained.

"James likes to watch me get fucked by a great cock. There is nothing wrong with him watching you screw me!" I retorted.

Shaking his head, Eric finally gave up. He knew he was losing this argument. "Okay, but what about me?"

"You act like he's not here. He doesn't want to join the fun, he just likes to watch me and clean me up afterwards. You know this. I don't understand your problem," I whispered.

"It's just that I'm so horny for you and I wanted to really fuck you hard and fast and then have you suck me off," he explained.

"That's not a problem, only you can have James suck you off afterwards, while he cleans you. You could even fuck him in the ass if you wanted," I tried to appease him.

Eric sighed as in surrender and looked at James sitting on the couch and then back at me. He smiled, licked his lips and said, "You can get the better of me any time you want, can't you?"

I just looked him in the eye and smiled.

He took my left tit into his mouth and sucked it in deep. His teeth nibbled on my nipple and fire ran down my stomach to my pussy. My cunt was producing fluids and they glistened in the lamplight as they began to run down my leg.

Eric ran his fingers softly down the tender skin of my belly and found the opening to my snatch. His dept fingers felt the fluids there and he swirled them around in my juices.

I glanced over at James and saw a smile on his face. His hand had gone to his crouch. He was fumbling with the zipper of his jeans, his cocklett trying to break through the dense material.

I surrendered to Eric's touch. His fingers in my pussy pistoning me like a jackhammer.

"I'm going to fuck you so good that you won't be able to walk for days!" he whispered into my ear.

"Mmmmm, that sounds delicious… FUCK ME GOOD!" I demanded of him.

By now James had managed to get his little dicklett out of his jeans and was rubbing it with both hands.

Eric pulled on his large cock and slapped it against my gaping pussy opening. As he did so I pushed my pelvis towards his cock head. I wanted him in me.

Eric wanted to tease me instead. "Come here, James, I want your help!" he said.

James stood up, let go of his cocklett and walked to Eric tentatively. His useless dicklett just hung from his body.

"Yes, Master, what do you require of me?" he asked.

"Put my cock in your mouth and make it really wet so that I can enter your woman easily. I want it to feel like she is well oiled," he commanded James.

"As you desire, Master," James replied as he knelt in front of Eric, opened his mouth and sucked his thick cock into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" Eric sighed as James sucked his thick dark cock in and out of his mouth.

Eric's fingers ran in and out of my pussy faster and faster as James sucked him off.

The fluids squirting into my cunt began flowing more rapidly and my inner thighs were covered with glistening drops of the liquid that would enable Eric's shaft to move smoothly in and out of my beaver.

Suddenly, Eric pushed James off of him and quickly embedded his hard pole deep into the crevice of my muff.

James lay on the floor, beside Eric and myself and the fluids of our coupling were spraying on his face. I looked over and he was smiling and his tongue would lick at the liquids as they spewed.

Eric rammed his hard arrow deep into my wet coochie. There was no friction, just deep penetration from all of the fluids that were flowing from my body and the lubrication that James had provided for Eric.

This was a fast, desperate fuck. Eric had desired me much longer than he had wanted to. His hard head made him argue about the situation instead of allowing it to happen and enjoying the increased pleasure of James' presence.

Eric was like a machine, his pistoning cock ramming my clit and G-Spot like a jackhammer. Each time I felt his head against my pussy it filed my body with pleasure he had never before given me.

I looked again at James. His little dicklett was standing at attention.

Eric all the sudden exploded into my wanton pussy and as he did so, James' little cocklett exploded all over him.

Eric sighed deeply as he emptied his seed into my cunt. "OH Baby!" he whispered as his still massive cock slid from my drenched nookie.

James sat there; rubbing his thick cum that had flowed onto his legs and stomach.

Eric turned to him and said, "You stupid shit, lick that stuff up and then come clean us. I don’t want this cum all over me!"

James quickly licked the salty cum off his hands and crawled over to Eric.

Eric's prick hung limply from his torso still pulsating from the stimulation it had just received and James reached for it.

Eric slapped at James' hand and said, "Not with you hands, I want you to suck it in and clean it off!" he demanded.

James put his hands by his side and crawled closer to Eric's cock. He opened his mouth wide, bent his head slightly to the side and sucked gently to pull the massive tool into his mouth.

I heard both of them sigh as James sucked Eric's flaccid cock deep into his mouth.

"Do you taste your woman on my real man's cock?" Eric asked James.

James shook his head and spoke with Eric's prick deep in his throat, "Yes, Master, Ma'am does taste good on your cock, Master."

"Yeah, I’m sure she does, now suck her off of me!" he demanded.

James licked and sucked Eric's pole for about fifteen minutes.

I saw Eric playing with his balls as James sucked him. I knew he was really enjoying the cleaning and trying to cum in James' mouth too.

Finally I saw the look of pleasure enter Eric's eyes. There was a gleam in the smile that was just turning up the corners of his mouth. His tongue licked his lips and his hips started jutting back and forth causing his prick to go deeper into James' mouth.

James' head was keeping rhythm with the motions of Eric's body. "You like this bitch?" he asked James as he pushed his hips towards James' face.

"Yes sir Master," James replied with his mouth full of Eric's engorged cock.

"Good, you will really like what's coming next then!" Eric announced as he let go of what was left of his hot cum into James' mouth.

James choked slightly then swallowed the warm cum and sucked some more to get the remains out of the shaft that was in his mouth.

His dick deflated, Eric pulled his tool out of James mouth and as he did a few drops fell on James' chin.

James' tongue flicked out and wiped off the final drops of Eric's salty delight. A smile crossed his face.

"Okay boy," Eric said, "Now you must clean her and NOT give her pleasure!"

"Yes Master," James replied and crawled over to my glistening legs. He spread them apart and clamber close to my cunt.

He turned his head to my right leg and started licking. The sensation tickled a little and I had to smile. I could not imagine James cleaning me without some pleasure coming from him.

He very lightly ran his tongue over the insides of my legs, cleaning up all of the fluids that had flowed out of my cunt.

Very carefully, he turned his face up towards my opening. Ever so gently he inserted his thick tongue into my pussy and lapped at Eric's deposit. He used his tongue like a spoon, scooping out the thick fluid a little at a time. I could barely feel him inside of me.

He licked and scoped my coochie for about twenty minutes and it just felt like a feather on my body. He did not pleasure me nor did he arouse me. I was amazed that he could do that.

When Eric felt that I was cleaned properly, he reached down and pushed James off of me. He was stroking his meat preparing to enter me again.

James crawled across the room and Eric yelled, "Come back here sissy, I'm not through with you. I want you to play with us."

James looked at me and I shook my head for him to do as he was told.

He turned around stood next to Eric, "Yes Master, what is your command?" he asked.

"I want you to straddle her face so she can suck you off while I fuck her juicy pussy," Eric directed him.

James looked at me and then at Eric and back to me. I smiled and shook my head yes.

Slowly he came towards me, straddled my head and kneeled facing me his cocklett dangling over my mouth.

Eric stepped between my legs and pulled them wide open. He had his thick cock in his hand and was rubbing it up and down along my slit. Precum was already leaking from it.

"I want you to run your little dick in and out of her mouth every time mine goes in and out of her pussy. Understand little man?" Eric directed.

"Yes Master!" James replied.

"And don't you dare cum before I do!" Eric demanded.

"No, Master!" James agreed.

I knew that Eric had long staying power and I feared that James could not follow his lead. But I kept my mouth shut.

As Eric inserted his cock into my open cunt, James inserted his dicklett into my open mouth.

James pumped my mouth in equal rhythm with Eric. I tried to keep a light touch on his cocklett. I tightened up my pussy on Eric, increasing the friction of his body connecting with mine.

The pleasure for me was unbelievable. My entire being was stimulated. Eric reached up and fondled my breast as he fucked my cunt. James' ass also rubbed against my nipples increasing the pleasure flowing to my pussy.

I became so excited that I had to suck James harder because I wanted the pleasure of swallowing his tasty cum.

As Eric sped up the cadence, James matched him not to be out done.

Together they fucked me and pleasured me for over a half an hour. Then Eric gave one last hard thrust and filled my twat with the warmth of his thick seed.

James continued for two more pumps before his salty fluids filled my mouth. Eagerly, I swallowed his nourishment and licked my lips. I lapped at the tip of his dicklett as he pulled away, wanting to consume every drop of his elixir.

Eric wasn't too pleased with James' performance. I believe he wanted my mouth filled before he filled my cunt.

There was a battle going on and Eric was not going to let James close to the finish line.

"Clean me pussy!" Eric demanded of James.

James crawled to him and again took Eric into his mouth and licked him clean. When he had finished, Eric pushed him to the floor on all fours.

"Slide under him baby, head first" he told me.

I did so and lay there between James' legs.

Eric got down on his knees and positioned his cock between James' butt cheeks. I watched him as he reached over to his pant's pocket and pulled out the lubrication. He put a little on his finger and inserted it into James' ass.

"Open your mouth, baby, and take that little dicklett in," Eric instructed me.

I licked my lips and then sucked his small cock into my mouth.

I watched as Eric stroked his Shlong and it grew twice its size.

I noticed James' butt tighten in readiness for what he knew was coming.

Eric aimed his cock for the little red circle, his bull's eye.

He ran his boner straight for the center and I felt James tighten up as it broke the surface and invaded him.

"Suck him baby, help him relax while I fill his tight ass with my hot seed," Eric instructed me.

I ran my tongue the extent of James' little dick and then sucked its length into my mouth. I wanted to pleasure him so that the pole in his ass would not hurt so deep. I used every technique that I knew.

I sucked him deep into my throat. Then I licked his length and rolled my tongue his tiny head. Sucking his cocklett like a baby bottle, I massaged his balls and then licked them.

I heard each man moan with pleasure. I didn't know which James found more pleasurable, his prick or his ass being stimulated. Maybe both. But I got wet from the sounds they were making.

I had to reach down and stimulate my clit and finger fuck my juicy pussy. James saw my erotic desire and reached down to assist me in my delight. His fingers joined mine.

He massaged my clit and pinched her head. He rubbed her up and down as he would his cock. Soon my body was responding more than she ever had to a man's touch. My orgasms were unstoppable.

Eric noticed that I was excited and this caused him to explode in James' ass thus causing James to fill my mouth with his delightful fluids.

Eric slumped over James' back and James collapsed onto my trembling body. His tongue somehow fell onto my wet pussy. He licked my juices and stimulated my clit. He continued to delight me even though Eric's weight crushed both of us.

Eric recovered his senses and rolled off of us.

He had finally reached exhaustion. I could hear his breathing. It was deep and steady. He had finally fulfilled his needs and was slipping into slumber.

James rolled off of me and stood up. He put his jeans on and walked out of the room. I lay there next to Eric as he slept.

A few minutes later, James returned with a wet cloth in his hand. He knelt next to me and spread my legs. He took the cloth and gently wiped all of the tacky cum and pussy juice off of my legs. He then ran the cloth gently around the lips of my box and over my throbbing clit.

Satisfied that I was clean, he found my panties and my jeans and put them on me. He gently kissed my breast then found my shirt and placed it over my head.

"Thank you, Ma'am, for letting me be a part of this," he whispered so as not to awaken the sleeping Eric.

"You were a good boy James," I praised him.

"My pleasure, Ma'am," he bowed to me.

He found a pillow on the sofa and he handed it to me and I lay beside Eric and started to dose.

James lay down across the room and he too fell into rhythm with our breathing and soon drifted off to sleep.

Eric awoke ready to climb. "Come on, girl, we have work to do!" he demanded as he awoke. "The day is starting and we have just fucked half of it away!"

I smiled and said, "Yes, we did and wasn't it delightful!"

"Yeah, it sure was and we'll play some more if you do a good climb today, but first we have to get there before the mall opens or we'll have a crowd surrounding us and making you nervous. Let's go!" he directed.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers