All Comments on 'Rock the Boat'

by greeneyedtemptress77

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

Suddenly I have an over whelming need to go sailing.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
.

First, why is this in the incest category? Two, the story started out good, then went too fast after that. The dialog was silly. People don't talk like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Great story, especially as it appears it is your first. Ignore the detractors they seem to make a career out of cutting others down but don't identify themselves so that you can check out their writting. I comment as anon. because I am just a reader but I know good writting when I read it. I gave it a 5. Keep it up!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 13 years ago
To Anonymous

You have got to be kidding us right.Why is it incest ? Mother and daughter eating each other out. Daaaaaaaaaaaa. What rock did you craw under from. Please explain to us all what you consider Incest to be.

Liked the story Greeney.Hope there will be chapter 2.

emgizzyemgizzyalmost 13 years ago
It was a good story

However, it would benefit greatly from being properly edited.

Spell-check is not an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
almost good

way to rushed needs a rewrite and a good editor way to many stupid goofs that an editor or you proofreading should catch.

2.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Clearly not their first time.

Id like to hear some of the stories of this wonderful mother daughter team. Maybe hear of their first time.

dirt043dirt043almost 13 years ago
LOVED IT

AWESOME loved it looking forward to much more to Cummmmmmmmmmm !!!

wanna69me5wanna69me5almost 13 years ago
Damn hot

WOW, That was one hell of hot story. As I was reading, I had many mental pictures due to your style of writing. I do like your style of writing and please continue writing. I look forward to reading more from you.

Brian

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
This is a really erotic story

What makes it even better is, it's the first post from this author.

A damn fine job and very visually exciting.

I most surely want to see more from this writer, and the explicit writing style.

Thanks very much for the fine story

Read_it_and_WeepRead_it_and_Weepalmost 13 years ago
I feel like I know these horny bitches!

Like the others said, wonderful visual imagery. I actually feel like I know these characters, have a complete picture in my mind as if I watched a video rather than read a story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

I really hope this is the beginning of a great writer's career here - PLEASE post more

SkinnybicSkinnybicalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

This story was awesome. I am looking forward to more fromt his author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!

Loved this story, I've read it twice and can't wait to read it to my husband when he gets home. Please post more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

CONTINUE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous