Rockabilly Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And led me to her bedroom.

Her bed has black sheets, not silk but smooth cotton. When we went in she spun, holding up something in her hand. She ripped open the packet and pulled the condom out with her teeth, gently so as not to tear it. She moved it up behind her lips, and quickly ducked to her knees again. In a second it was on me, she deepthroated me with the condom in her mouth.

'Safety first, big boy' she teased.

A metal headboard was against the wall, and she hopped up on the bed, on all fours, and wagged her ass at me teasingly.

I knelt behind her and massaged her ass. She bent her head to the bed and rested a cheek on the pillow, looking at me over her shoulder with those teasing eyes.

I entered her slowly, letting her stretch to receive me, and then began to pick up the pace with every thrust. Soon I could hear my balls slapping at her clit, and she moaned deep long, straightening her neck to look straight at the wall. I spanked her, on the right, the left. Her ass began to flush red where my palm had hit.

'Again' she gasped, 'harder. I like the sound.' I slapped her again, cupping my palm to make the fleshy smack echo in the spartan bedroom.

I rode her for some time, raking her back with my hands til she had long red scratches to go with her red ass. After one thrust she pulled a head, and my cock was left standing straight out, dripping with her. She pulled up her legs and laid on her back, I entered her and we kissed as we fucked, she bit my ear and sucked at my neck as she panted for me to go harder and harder.

She pushed up on my chest, always in control, until once again I pulled out of her. Pushing still I laid down on my back, and with a cocky 'Ha!' she hopped astride me.

She lowered herself on me and started bucking her hips, her clit rubbing furiously above my cock as she grabbed her hair. Her tits rug burned from getting fucked from behind, and I played with her nipples and she sucked my fingers as she rode me.

With a sharp intake of breath she dropped her hands and pushed hard on my chest, fucking me harder and faster, I could feel her clench with the anticipation. She came once, with a low groan and her chest fell to mine. She sucked at me neck again as I hiked up my hips and fucked her, holding up her ass with my hands and spreading her cheeks wide. After a while her panting slowed, but she wasn't done yet.

She hopped off me deftly and spun around like a pommel horse. Now her soaking, smelling pussy was thrust into my face. It was even redder from the fucking, and her neatly trimmed pubes stuck up with static electricity. I dove in and began eating her, ignoring pacing or technique. Furiously licking I lapped up her juices, she ground her clit into my chin and forced my head back onto the bed, it was all I could do to resist the weight of her body and keep my tongue moving. I didn't even notice she was sucking me til she began to cum again, she bit a little too hard on my shaft in excitement, but when she howled with pleasure with my cock down her throat it was so sexy I couldn't care about a little bite mark.

After this orgasm she slowed, and lifted her pussy from my face. I took a deep breath as she lifted her leg across my body and laid down on the bed next to me.

'Don't think for a minute you're off the hook, little dear. C'mere.' I growled. She was obviously into being in charge, but it also seemed she liked a little bit of power exerted on her as well. It was give and take, healthy and mutual.

'Yes, sir.' She mewed. Again! Dirty girl!

I pulled her up by the arm and stood next to the bed, she slid her legs over the edge and sat facing me, I moved forward and she opened her mouth to receive me. I don't know how often she practiced it but she managed to also take off the condom with one good deepthroat. I remembered her comment about getting fed cum earlier. I'd never been with a girl who was hot for cum, and I was out of mind to give it to her.

She grabbed my hands and put them on the back of her head, did she want me to fuck her face? No girl wants that, thats just a porn thing? Isn't it?

She moved her head back and forth, faster and faster, and soon I found that I was guiding my hips into her waiting mouth, thrusting down her soft pink throat.

She gagged. I pulled out, this was too much. She just gasped in some air and renewed fucking her throat on me, her face was flushed as her nose plowed into my stomach.

Soon I felt her pull her face away, and I let up my grip on her head. Her hair was wild, tangled and sweaty, he mascara had run a bit, but her ochre eyes still held mine like a vise. Her ruby red lips, so plump from the fucking, were quivering as she struggled to catch her breath. She gasped, 'I want it.' And started pumping me with her hand.

'I want it. I want your cum. In my mouth, on my face, on my tits. I want it!'

Release. As I came she opened her mouth wide. Long ropes of cum flew from my cock, draping from her top lip to bottom, sliding into her waiting mouth. I'd been so built up I was shooting hard, and she reacted a bit when one shot flew straight into her waiting throat.

The last few pulses fell more than flew, you could barely see the gobs of pearl sliding down her throat to her tits.

She smiled and pulled back, with an extended finger she wiped her chin, then gathered the excess from her chest, licking her lips in delight. She smacked her lips together and smiled that devil's smile. Then let her face relax and flopped back on the bed, spent.

I flopped beside her and I daresay we both fell asleep.

It was dark outside when I came to. She was rustling besides me. She turned over and purred, 'So, Geoff, how ya feeling?' I leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on the mouth. Those lips, so soft, such an incredible woman.

'I'm great. Never better. Yourself?'

'Oh, you know...' And she was on me. I didn't even know I was hard until I felt myself slide in her again, and then she was pumping away, pink nipples rising on her chest as her breathing grew shallow.

12