RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truthfully?" She asked.

"Of course, truthfully." I'd dropped my foot back to her leg, I squeezed with my toes. "Never lie about sex or love, even if it's one without the other." She offered no more, I could tell she was thinking.

"You've already told me you were planning this out, so it wasn't just the passion of the moment."

"Yeah, I know." It was a noncommittal answer, but it wasn't long before she continued. "I think you've always been a fantasy of mine. At least it seems like forever. I had a crush on you as a kid, and then Aunt Debs gave me the sex talk..."

Teaching young women about sex had been a passion of Debs. After we'd married, I'd convinced her she really needed to go on to college. Five long years later she'd gotten a nursing degree and her RN, but mostly she was a teacher. Besides teaching sex education, and talking to girls and their mothers about sex, she'd also spent most of her career working with pregnant teenage girls. It was no surprise she'd spoken to Bug; she'd made it her business to make sure as many girls as possible knew about the pleasures of the body without the twisted viewpoint of the non-denominational fundamentalist bullshit that she'd personally been raised with.

I'd never heard the talk. I knew she did it; I'd just never been there or involved. Debs always insisted it was a time for "girl talk," and said that younger girls were too vulnerable, too impressionable to talk freely with a man around. Often, I didn't even hear about it -- finding out offhand later; other times I was told I wasn't to be around for certain days. It didn't surprise me that Debs had "the talk" with Bug, it's just that I hadn't particularly heard about Bug being a recipient before.

"Ah." I pontificated. "So, she gave you the talk, also?" Her head bobbed in response.

"So tell me, now that she's gone, just what did she tell you in 'the talk'?"

"You don't know?" She didn't sound like she believed me.

"Nope. She never told me. She just said it was "girl talk." I always knew she was telling you girls about sex; I just didn't know what she told you."

"Oh." She pondered what I'd told her momentarily, and then looked up at me questioningly. "Why did you say 'also'?"

"Also?" I questioned, and then realized where I'd said it. "Because you were just one of many -- she talked to just about everyone who would listen. Nieces, friend's daughters and their mothers too for that matter; neighbor's daughters, co-workers' daughters, girls at church. She taught sex education classes for years, but never through schools. She said the bullshit they taught at public schools was absolutely primeval and designed to keep people in the dark about what was really happening and, as she used to say, 'to promote the same 'right wing fundamentalist" viewpoint that sex was basically bad that her father had pushed on her'. I've just always sort of wondered what she told you."

She nodded. "I'll have to admit it was totally different than anything we got in school."

"How's that," I prodded.

"In school, all they said was innuendo. She talked about the real thing."

"Like...?" I prodded after a few seconds.

"Like real sex. Like blowjobs and orgasms and putting a penis inside you and getting pregnant... and masturbating... and vibrators and positions and boys and what they didn't know and girls and what they didn't know... Like everything that everyone should know but doesn't because they don't have anyone to teach them."

"So ..."

I'd picked up on the final few words from Bug, hearing my own words with Debs from so long ago, and was puzzled by their meaning -- just what Bug meant when she said them. I knew Debs had had some minor bi tendencies but had certainly never picked up that she might be into young girls. Do we ever really know our spouse? Do they have a hidden side, something they don't share with us? I knew Debs had sex with Jenny - as far as that goes, we had had sex with Jenny -- and thanks to us, Jenny really had discovered she had much more than just bi tendencies. I'd always thought Debs preferred cock to pussy; but something about the way Bug said it, I interpreted that Debs had sex with Bug.

"... She taught you?"

She shook her head no. "No..." I saw her face change; she realized the depth of the question. "She just told me everything, but she said that you taught her nearly everything she knew."

"Well, that's not so bad." I was relieved. Although here I was "doing" my niece, and Debs and I had played with others before, the thought of Debs "playing" with Bug, and maybe numerous other young girls wasn't as disturbing as the thought that she might have without telling me was. "Did she tell you anything else?"

"I think she told me everything."

"Everything? What's everything?"

"Anything I wanted to know. She told me all about how sex works physically, how I needed to find out what worked for me, how you'd been so skilful and taught her so much. How you'd had a teacher, and how you'd been her teacher, and how you guys taught another couple, and how the four of you stayed together for years."

I gulped. I'd never considered that Debs was telling so much or our personal history to others before. I knew she was pretty frank about sex -- just didn't know it was specific about us.

"She told you all that about me? And her?"

"Well, not at first. She said she wouldn't pull any punches; she'd answer any question I had. She told me all the physical stuff which I'd sort of had at school, but she told the truth. When I began asking her questions, she just answered. Later I told her things too, what I'd already done and hadn't done... how it had been a bad experience my first time and it hadn't been very good since either. She told me about her first time, how it wasn't very good for her either, how she hadn't known anything and everything you tried to teach her she'd fought against. She went on and on about what a great teacher you'd been -- and how everyone needed to have someone like that in their life..."

Something about the way she'd trailed off with that sentence, not ending it -- the up tilt of her voice. "And?" I asked.

"And..." she looked right at me, and even through the steam of the spa I could see the slight blush, "I asked her if you could teach me."

I did my best to not show shock. I've got a pretty good poker face, but this was unexpected. I just nodded. "So, what did she say?"

"She said that wasn't such a good idea. With you being my mother's brother; for me being so young. She said she wasn't averse to the idea but if things didn't go well for me, to come back and see her after I was 18 and we could discuss it again."

"She didn't live that long," I said it as much to myself as to her. I'd done the math in my head, Bug's not quite yet 21, Deb's having been gone for over two years. I've long since learned to deal with the pain of her loss, but something like this -- something new, something unexpected -- something so like Debs; I could picture her that night so long ago, that night with Jenny, telling me to treat her right while she left us to go off to Bill and teach him how to treat Jenny right. What I had never imagined was what Bug was telling me now: Debs had indicated to Bug that she would consider setting her up with me as her "teacher."

I had never imagined it before, but I instantly had no doubt that if Debs had lived, Bug's and I would have had this little affair two years earlier. I could picture how she would have told me. We'd be having sex, Debs and I; she'd be on top, her favorite position, sitting on me, my cock buried to the hilt. We'd begin to talk about women I'd like to fuck, who I'd seen recently that really turned me on. She'd squirm on me, getting the pressure where she wanted it most, taking us together towards that ultimate experience. And right out of this she'd say something like "how would you like to teach Bug to fuck?"

I knew this because she said that's how it would happen -- the next time. It had happened once, and that one time had been a surprise to me. That one time had been with Bill and Jenny's daughter, Sara. That time, just before Debs died, it had been arranged between the three of them, Jenny, Debs and Sara, and cleared through a dubious Bill, but cleared it was. And although I eventually went along with the plan, initially I'd been against it as it was a complete surprise, and she agreed she'd never spring it on me again.

In the here and now with Bug -- I just nodded. Sometimes it's best to keep quiet. What can you say upon finding out that the niece that's been fucking you for the last half a day until you can't even get hard has had a crush on you for years -- and that, if your wife was still alive, you'd have been fucking this sweet little piece of ass two years ago instead of only now?

"Humm." I said moments later, the ultimate statement of "Well, I'll be" without actually saying anything. I looked at Bug, gathering my thoughts, at the same time realizing my cock was just beginning to be slightly more than a shriveled little vestige of his tumescent self.

"I don't get it" I said shrugging my shoulders, "why now? Why not last year -- or two years ago?" She looked a bit sheepish, didn't respond immediately.

"Come on, why now? It doesn't make sense. Is this all because you've fantasized about me all these years? You're in college, I can't believe you haven't found someone that's at least a little good in bed by now..."

She giggled self consciously. "A few."

"So, what is it? You'd really choose to spend a couple of days in bed with me over some stud from college?"

"Well," she started, "I mean, I've always fantasized about you, but it's sort of part of a bet."

"Sort of a bet?" I questioned, ignoring the fantasy part. "With whom?"

Her answer came slowly, one sentence at a time. I sat and waited as she told me. "Not really a bet, more like a challenge. I'm in this sorority, see ... and we had this game. We all wrote down what our greatest sexual fantasies were and put them in a box at the beginning of the year. We had a week to write them down and put them in a box without anyone seeing, and then afterward the group of us opened them and read them all. Afterward we were to try and figure out whose fantasy was whose, to put it all together as to who had what fantasy."

"And?" I prompted.

"At first that was all, just figure it out. Try to get all the fantasies identified with what girl. Gradually we figured them all out."

"Sounds like fun to me, but what was the purpose?"

"I don't know, I guess it made us all think about how we have things we'd otherwise never confess but we'd like to do -- but probably never would. We found out that everyone has something kinky they'd like to do. Something they've thought of, but never told anyone else about. At first, when we figured out someone's fantasy, they were sort of embarrassed. We hadn't known we were going to have to confess it was ours when we put them in the box. But then it was sort of like a badge of honor -- who had the kinkiest fantasy, you know? And compared to some, mine was almost tame."

"Like what wasn't so tame?" I asked when she didn't say anything more.

"We weren't supposed to talk about it."

"Anywhere? Or just around campus?"

"Nobody's supposed to know who has what fantasy except for us."

"Yeah, but I don't know anyone, so if I know the fantasy, I still can't know who it was."

"Umm. Yeah, I guess." She was a little noncommittal on the response.

"So, will you tell me?"

"Aunt Debs said you liked talking dirty." She'd expertly changed the subject -- bringing up another subject that I'd surely want to hear. I felt a throb in my cock - my wife had told my bedroom secrets to someone else?

"Yeah, well -- I like watching others and hearing about others, hearing fantasies, and watching porn. I like all kinds of naughty things -- but you're avoiding the question." I was no slouch on redirecting a conversation either. "Tell me about this bet or this challenge about these fantasies. Just what is this pact about?

She shrugged. "I guess I can tell you."

She didn't say anything more until I prodded again. "Well?"

"After we heard the fantasies, then we had to try and figure out, if we could, who the fantasy came from. I think the kinkiest was the easiest to figure out. There was this one fantasy of fucking a horse, and we easily hooked that up to a girl from Arizona. She came from this ranch and admitted she'd seen horses doing it since she was a little girl. She described seeing a horse's cock and how big it was and said that one day in high school, a girl she knew said that her cousin told her about going down to Mexico with his older brothers and seeing a donkey show. She said she didn't believe it, but the thought of being fucked by a huge horse cock never failed to turn her on. She was the easiest; she was the only girl from the country." She paused, looking at me, I just waited.

"This one other girl had a fantasy about her youth pastor, said she'd do him in a heartbeat. Another girl said she'd fantasized about being paid for sex; she said she'd been propositioned by a neighbor of her parents for a couple of years. She said that having someone want her bad enough to offer to pay for it was a turn on to her. She said she'd always laughed and ignored him, but never actually told him to knock it off as it always turned her on.

Most were pretty mild, though. A couple of girls said they had fantasized about being with a woman, several said they'd fantasized about a gang bang. There were like five girls that wanted to have threesomes, and foursomes... One girl said her fantasy was to have a cock in every orifice and one in each hand and make them all cum at once.

One girl's fantasy was about doing nude dancing at a strip club, and another was to be a nude waitress at a high-class event -- wandering around serving drinks in the nude wearing nothing but high heels while everyone there was dressed to the nines. One fantasy was going to a nude beach." Bug had brought her hands above the water, unconsciously keeping track of the fantasies with her fingers, ticking one more with each that she confessed.

"There was this one girl whose fantasy was about giving her brother a blow job. She said he'd go out to what he thought was a hidden location in the back yard with his girlfriends and she'd seen him get a blow job a couple of times and it always turned her on. I guess that's about all."

"And your fantasy was to do your uncle," I stated. She nodded. "And after all that, I'm guessing the challenge is actually to do the fantasy, make it come true?"

She didn't have to answer, but again her head nodded in confirmation, "Sort of."

"How so, 'sort of'?"

"We challenged each other, as a group, to see how many fantasies we can make come true during this year."

~

I'm not sure which would have been worse, just covering the spa while still naked, or taking the time to put some clothes on and then cover the spa. I decided it didn't make any difference; I was going to get cold so I covered the spa without bothering to get dressed. I'd watched Kris's cute little naked bottom bouncing into the house as she'd pranced away, the towel clutched to her front, before stopping indoors to dry off and heading toward the shower. I figured to join her just as fast as I could.

A naked bottom and body bounding away from me normally would have kept me quite warm, but it certainly didn't help me stay warm in the sub freezing temps this time. But then, I didn't need it. As it was our bodies were so hot from soaking in the water, in the few short seconds it took to cover the spa and get inside we really didn't get cold. I figured it had to only be in the single digits or teens -- not nearly as cold as the previous week had been. The heat from the spa had given me a huge head start on the cold; I wasn't even shivering by the time I got in. I could already hear the shower running; I just dropped my clothes in the bedroom on my way to the bath.

Bug was standing with her back to the shower, her hands raised over her head, running shampoo through her glistening hair. Her breasts jutted out even more firmly than normal with her arms up, rivulets of water running down her smooth belly and funneling across her bald pussy, her body totally on display through the clear glass shower doors. In the early days, Debs and I had often made love in the shower, but in later years somehow that habit had died off. Now seeing Kris's young body so opulently displayed, the memories came flooding back.

I pulled the door open and stepped inside, Bug just watching me as I did. I reached up to her breasts, running my finger tips around her soapy nipples, then pinching gently and tweaking. They responded immediately, and I expanded my fondling to her entire breast, hefting and kneading their natural perfection. She'd tipped her head back, eyes closed, her hair in the water rinsing off. I leaned forward and sucked a now soap free nipple into my mouth, sliding one hand around her to cup her bottom and hold her toward me while my other slid down to heaven in front.

"I don't want to do it in the shower," she said, speaking for the first time since I'd joined her. This statement caught me by surprise, as far as I'd been able to tell so far, she liked to do it everywhere. I wasn't recovered yet, despite my fondling of her succulent body I still hadn't grown erect again on my own, but I didn't argue -- just respected her wishes.

"Not a problem" I answered, pulling away from her nipple and stood upright, raising my hand to her back and held her as my lips found hers. Her mouth opened in response, her tongue pushing into mine, her arms coming down and wrapping around me. I'd fondled her pussy just enough to realize she now had just a hint of stubble. Almost simultaneously her hand came up to my cheek, and even as she touched it, I realized I hadn't shaved in nearly a day.

I momentarily stepped out of the shower and grabbed my razor and shaving gel and returned to shave my face. Bug rubbed my cheek afterward, finding a bit of stubble I'd missed, and I finished the job. I handed her the razor.

"I'll just be a minute" she said. I nodded once, leaned forward and kissed her, and stepped back and turned to get out of the shower. Standing there in the bathroom drying, I watched as she shaved her legs, starting at her feet, gradually moving up, and then taking a bit more gel, lathered up her cooch and proceeded to remove the hint of stubble I'd felt before. I watched as she pulled her pussy lips to one side and then the other, ran her fingers over herself, finally squaring up and trimming out her landing strip.

I was sitting on the end of the bed naked and applying lotion to my own body when Bug walked out of the bathroom. Despite the snowfall and apparent moisture, I knew from experience that the air was actually quite dry and not applying lotion would soon result in itching skin. I reached out my hand to her as she stepped into the room, still drying her hair with the towel, but otherwise making no effort to hide her body from me. She stepped forward, but I withdrew my hand, squirted more lotion in my palm and then began to smooth it onto her body.

She just stood there, allowing me to manipulate as I needed. She raised her leg when I pulled, putting it on the bed between my legs, lightly coming in contact with my cock as I smoothed lotion onto her leg. I rubbed lotion on her hips, up her belly, but when I reached her breasts, instead I slipped my hands behind her and pulled her closer. Leaning forward I sucked first one and then the other nipple into my mouth. Standing as she was, her breasts were at perfect height for me to suckle them with minimum effort.

1...678910...12