Rocky Mountain "Hi"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reclined and opened my legs. She moved between my legs. But she positioned herself at an angle, not in line as had Sandy. Then I saw Sandy move to gain access to Julie's pussy. When she did, she placed her pussy where I could reach it by turning my head. I knew what was expected, but I resisted the urge.

I heard a bussing noise coming from my thighs. I turned my head and saw that Julie had an "iRabbit." I gasped as she moved the vibrator to my pussy. I pulled my legs up and spread them. She pressed the vibrator against my quivering moist lips. She pressed and it slid in. She pressed until the shaft was fully in, it filled every bit of my love canal, then the vibrator touched my clit. I turned my head and buried my mouth into Sandy, sucking her as she had sucked me. I came, hard and as I did I intensified my efforts on Sandy. She came soon after and finally Julie let out a yelp as she shuddered and came in response to what I could now clearly see was the largest dildo I had ever seen slip out of her pussy.

Sandy and Julie both slipped up to either side of me. "You are a very good girl." Julie said as she kissed me. As our mouths parted, Sandy turned by chin and kissed me again. "Yes, you were very good!" I managed to feel Julie's breasts, so much different than my own." We cuddled and kissed until 9:45 PM.

"I need to run guys, I am so sorry" I said.

"Yes, it is rude to eat and run." Quipped Julie.

"Don't worry we will find something to do!" Smile Sandy.

"Or someone to do" Julie chimed in. "We always, do. You know like we found you!" Julie explained that she had made me wait so she could talk to Sandy about me.

"I hope you don't mind." Said Julie, but you looked so bored.

"I don't mind. I had fun." I smiled as I left the room.

I got to the meeting point, just in time. I still had to wait for the boys.

"Sorry we were late. Thanks for bringing us up here." Said Tim.

"Yes, thanks, we know we have been having all the fun." Chimed in Mike.

"You didn't get too bored, did you mom?" Quizzed Jason.

"I managed." I said.

The drive back to the cabin was filled with the boys recounting their day to me. I could not concentrate, but just added and occasional "Wow." They didn't seem to notice.

We got back and I insisted that they get to bed as we all had had a long day. Lucky for me they cooperated. I took a quick shower and retired. This time I was thinking not about what my husband might be doing, but about what I had done, and if or how I would explain it to him. And as I did, I drifted off to sleep.

12