Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey lover." Christina answered. "On the ground safely, I presume?" she asked.

"Yep. Traffic sucks, so it'll be at least two hours." Rocky replied.

"Okay. We'll have drinks by the pool waiting." Christina told him.

"Thanks babe. See you soon." Rocky said. The call ended and Rocky turned his attention to the new girl. "So how much did Mister Cheng tell you about us?" Rocky asked her.

"Well, not that much; but your reputation in the business is well known. I did have a chance to speak with one of your girls in Macau last night. I think her name was Lulu?" Rina began. "She told me to behave myself and you would treat me well." she giggled.

"I would like to think so." Rocky said. "Of course you know we will be doing some evaluation of our own, right?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I know." Rina replied. "Lulu told me I should expect some kind of -- what did she call it? Screening?"

"That's what we call it." Rocky answered. "It will be just the three of us I think." he added, indicating himself and Jorge would 'test' her skills. "Then we will have a 'welcome party' for you, as we do for all of our new girls." he said. "I'm sure your roommate will fill you in."

"So... tell me about her." Rina requested.

"Her name is Liberty, she is a Filipina and one of our most sought-after girls." Rocky said. "She is a lot of fun, and is quite petite for a girl in our business." he told Rina. "She knows you are coming, and is looking forward to meeting you later today."

Rina watched the industrial scenery out the window, so much different than what she had grown accustomed to in Macau. "Is all of Manila like this?" she asked.

Jorge picked this one up. "Uh... no, this is pretty much all industrial along this highway because the businesses need to be close to transportation corridors." he said. We will be travelling through the 'high-rent' district of Makati in a short while, then out the other end to get to your new home in Quezon City." Jorge added. "Perhaps next week you will be able to visit one of our beaches, which are very beautiful."

"I have missed the beach." Rina replied. "The sand under my feet, the breeze through my hair, the sea air on my face. I love it."

"We have many clients who choose to entertain our girls at their beach homes." Rocky told her. "I am sure one or more of them will want to meet you Rina."

"Really?" she replied. "So... how does it work?" she asked. "With clients, I mean."

"The first thing we do is the 'welcome aboard' party, where we present you to some of our elite clients for the first time. We have a gourmet meal, wine, entertainment, and after the meal is done we hold an auction." Rocky began.

"An auction?" Rina asked.

"Yes. You are 'sold' -- for the evening -- to the highest bidder. The payment is yours to keep, of course." Rocky said. "Then the party basically turns into something of an orgy."

Rina laughed. "Sounds like fun!"

"So you have now met -- and presumably pleasured -- one or more of our elite clients. Most of the time this will become a regular date for you." Rocky said. "We have a professional portfolio with your personal profile and tasteful photos on a secure websight that can be browsed and searched by selected customers. Some of your business will come from this profile."

"Wow. So much different than Mister Cheng's business." Rina told them. "He just put us in clubs and hotels, and we were picked up by men looking for sex."

Jorge chuckled. "And after they fucked you they screwed you."

Rina laughed. "Exactly. A girl could do everything the man wanted and end up with nothing but a sore body and cum stains."

"I can almost guarantee that will never happen here." Rocky said. "Our clients pay for your services up front -- with a discrete electronic transfer. The girl will almost certainly earn a tip from her customer -- often exceeding the basic fee by a significant amount. I won't give you more details; but I am sure the girls will tell you about it. What I will tell you is that our clients expect a lot from our girls, and they pay quite well for your services. So tell me, Rina, is there anything you won't do, or don't like to do?" he asked.

She thought about it for a few moments. "Not really sir. I love sex, pretty much all kinds of sex. Sucking cock is very enjoyable, and while I don't necessarilylike swallowing semen, I'll do it if my partner wishes. I would rather have him cum on my tits, or up my ass." Rina told them.

"Good answer." Jorge said, laughing loudly.

"So you enjoy anal sex?" Rocky asked.

"Sure, as long as the man isn't too rough. I mean I've only done that a few times -- maybe a dozen -- but I've even climaxed that way a couple of times." Rina said frankly. "I've been told I have a really tight ass, and that my pussy is really hot."

"Okay Rina, I think you've told us enough. Jorge and I will be evaluating your skills tomorrow." Rocky told her. "This is Makati." he added, pointing out the window. They were driving past the 'greenbelt' with its acres of grass and tall trees amongst the restaurants and clubs. The high-rise condos -- still under construction after more than twenty years -- were in the background.

Conversation slowed as Jorge maneuvered the BMW through the hectic hoards of cars, busses, and carts on the way into Quezon City. He turned off at his first opportunity and navigated the back streets and alleys through the projects to avoid much of the jam; but it didn't really save any time. Rather it just avoided the traffic. Jorge preferred to be moving for a longer distance to sitting in a traffic jam. They pulled up to the vehicle gate and he slipped his access key into the panel. The gate opened and they drove into the garage.

"Wow. This is -- uh -- home?" Rina asked.

"Yes honey. This is home." Rocky replied.

Christina and Liberty greeted them as Jorge turned off the ignition and they opened the doors. "Hey honey." Christina said, pulling Rocky to her and giving him a juicy kiss.

"Hi, I'm Lib. You must be Rina!" Liberty said, introducing herself to her new roomie.

"Pleased to meet you Lib." Rina said.

"Screw that polite crap, girl!" Lib laughed. "We're all family here! Now come on, let me show our room." Lib grabbed Rina's hand and started to pull her along.

Rina was unsure about the 'protocol', and looked at Rocky. "Go!" Rocky said. "And welcome, Rina."

She nodded and returned a big smile. "Thank you sir." She said.

"It's Rocky. Call me Rocky please." Rocky told her with a wink.

Then the girls were off toward the house, Lib pulling Rina along, Rina trying to keep up with her bag of personal things.

Rocky looked at Christina, who was smiling. "She is beautiful, and friendly too!" Christina said. "Anything from the trip?"

"Just that she seems perfect. Jorge and I will screen her tomorrow, and we'll go from there." Rocky replied. "So far, so good."

"How did Emy take it?" Christina asked.

"Oh she wasn't real happy until we got to Macau, then Norvin turned on his charm and she seemed okay with it." Rocky replied. "She's probably pulled a fucking train by now."

Christina didn't respond, knowing he was probably right. Emy had three years to get it together, and just didn't seem interested. So now she was well and truly a hooker on the streets of one of the roughest places on earth for a working girl. Oh, Cheng would try to keep her out of jail -- as long as she was bringing in the money.

** Emy meets her new boss **

"Come in please, and remove your clothes." Norvin ordered. When she didn't move quickly enough, he was angered. "NOW!"

Emy walked into the small, cluttered office, glancing around at the piles of papers and bits of clothing littering the place. She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her firm boobs, then unfastened her jeans and began to pull them over her hips.

"Turn around. I want to see your ass while you take them off." the man said gruffly.

She did as he asked, turning around and bending at the waist as her jeans peeled down her thighs. She stepped out of them and remained there, awaiting his next instruction.

"Now come over here and bend over my lap." Cheng said, reveling in the control he had over the girl. He patted his lap. "Right here bitch."

Emy followed his instructions, laying over the man's lap with her bottom sticking up at him. She trembled as she felt his coarse hands stroking over her soft cheeks, then jumped as he grabbed the thin fabric of her panties and pulled them tight, the fabric bunching like a thong between her buttocks.

WHACK came his first spank. "You are mine now, Emy. You will do whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want. Is that clear?" he barked. She murmured something; but he pretended not to hear.THWACK a second spank -- this time on her other cheek. "I did not hear you bitch. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Y-yes sir." Emy replied.

Norvin Cheng grabbed the waistband of her panties and ripped them from her hips. Then, holding her cheeks apart with one hand he jammed a thick, calloused finger into her dry anus. She squealed and squirmed; but his strong hands held firm as he forced the digit deep into her rectal chute. "Your asshole is mine bitch, you will give it to me whenever I wish." he barked. Then he yanked the finger from her bottom and drove it between the tender lips of her pussy and into her cunt.

"YIAHHH..." Emy screamed, unaccustomed to such brutal treatment. Suddenly she found herself on the floor.

"Take my cock out and suck it." Cheng ordered. "I have heard you don't like to suck dick, and now you are going to do it."

Emy's trembling fingers unfastened his fly and unzipped his trousers. His slimy organ popped out, and she took it between her hands. He grabbed her hair and forced her head down.

"I said SUCK MY COCK!" he howled, pulling her head down until her lips touched his greasy meat. He reached down and positioned the head at her lips. "SUCK IT BITCH!" Then he forced his dick into her mouth until she gagged, holding here there as her body twitched in panic and agony. Cheng fucked her face until he had thoroughly humiliated her, then pulled her up and threw her face-first over his desk. With only her spittle to lubricate his shaft, he forced it past her sphincter and into her asshole. Her screams were no deterrent as he sodomized her until his load emptied in her bowels. He yanked his penis free and forced her back to her knees, shoving his dirty organ back into her mouth. "Suck it dry, and make sure my dick is clean." he ordered, not really giving her a choice as his hands gripped her ears. "That's it bitch, nice and easy." When he was satisfied, he pulled her head up and threw her to the floor. "Not bad for the first time; but the next time I tell you to suck my cock I expect a better performance." Cheng told her. "Now get dressed and get the fuck out of my office."

Emy's life would never be the same -- but she would learn to please men -- many of them -- with her mouth.Why didn't I do this before? she wondered. That night Cheng set her up with four 'clients'. Each of them emptied themselves into each of her openings and all over her body, leaving her in a dingy motel room covered in their semen. She was not paid for their pleasure. All Cheng said when she returned was 'you owe me'. It would not get better for the erstwhile beauty from Manila.

** Rina meets the Homegirls **

Lib took Rina up to their room and showed her around. "Those are Emy's things; but I think you two are about the same size. You can try them on if you like." Lib told her as she showed the wardrobe.

"Are you sure?" Rina asked. There were some beautiful clothes -- far more expensive than anything she had seen before.

"Oh yeah. I cleared it with Christina. If it fits, wear it!" Lib giggled. Then she reached in and grabbed a gold thong bikini. "Speaking of wear it -- put this on girl, we're gonna go down and meet the rest of the homegirls by the pool."

Rina took the suit, skimpier than anything she'd ever worn, and began removing her Macau outfit. Once naked she heard Lib's whistle and quickly pulled on the thong, tugging it up between her full buttocks then fed her arms through the straps of the halter, tying it behind her neck and tucking her breasts into the incredibly small cups. She laughed when she looked in the mirror. "Gawd, I might as well be naked."

Lib chuckled. "That's the idea girl."

Rina turned to face her, and saw that Lib had also donned a suit -- even smaller than the one she was wearing. Rocky had said she was 'petite' -- but that didn't begin to describe the tiny girl standing in front of her. 'A'-cup breasts and hips barely wider than her slender waist. But she was beautiful.

"Never seen a girl in a bikini before?" Lib asked, laughing. "Come on, let's go have a drink!" Then she spun around and headed out the door. Rina followed, only a little self-conscious at her exposure. The two girls happened upon Ari and Mary Ann in the hallway, and Lib made the introductions as they bounced down the stairs.

My god these girls are pretty! Rina thought.I wonder if any of them like -- other girls? A question that would be answered soon enough.

The went through the French doors and out onto the courtyard, the music already playing as Edison tended bar. Rina looked around in awe at the luxurious surroundings, the swimming pool with its crystal-clear water and the slide curving down over a waterfall. The Jacuzzi with its small tables and entertainment center. The garden with its lush tropical foliage and flagstone pathways. She'd never been in a place like this. Her wonder was interrupted by a voice she didn't recognize.

"You must be Dina!" Karla said, looking the new girl up and down. "I am Karla, Edison's assistant. Welcome to Rocky's Kingdom." the woman said cheerfully.

"I -- um -- thank you!" Rina replied, managing a smile.

"Oh please relax Rina. We're all family here. Help yourself to some food, and go over and get that bartender to do some work." Karla said, laughing.

A hand grasped her arm gently. "Yes, come and get something to drink honey. I'm Mary Ann." Rina looked at the striking young woman and smiled. She was nearly as short as Lib; but had a lot more curves.

"Hi!" Rina replied. "Wow. Are all the girls here so pretty?"

Mary Ann giggled. "Afraid so, sister." Then she gave Rina a once-over, pausing behind her. "Uh-oh. Girls, I think we have a new 'best booty' here."

Rina was flushed; but tried to take it in stride. After all, this was her new home and these were her new friends. "Well... gosh... thanks!" she said, wriggling her behind. She walked over to the bar, a bit of extra 'wiggle' in her strut. "Margarita please sir." she requested.

"You must be Rina. I'm Edison, head of the recruiting team. I'm glad you're here, and happy to see your photos did not lie." Edison said, smiling as he handed her the drink. "Welcome to your new home, Rina."

"Thank you very much. It certainly seems this is a nice place to be." Rina replied. She rejoined the girls, engaging in a lot of small talk as they all got a little 'toasty'. Mary Ann left early because she had an appointment for the evening, as did Grace and Carmen. Christina came out to join them just after five, followed shortly thereafter by Rocky.

Christina came over to her and gave her shoulder a squeeze. "I hope you are getting to know these girls Rina. They're quite a bunch, I think." she said.

Rina giggled. "Yes, they are quite a bunch."

Rocky joined them after grabbing a drink for himself and Christina. "My two favorite girls!" he said, giving them a big smile. "You have a date with Jorge and I tomorrow morning at ten, okay?" Rocky said to Rina.

"I shall be ... where?" Rina replied.

"Actually we can meet right here. We will be using the 'screening room', which is out back of the house." Rocky told her.

"Should I wear anything in particular?" Rina asked.

"Oh I'm sure anything would be fine dear." Christina told her. "If I'm not mistaken you won't be wearing it for long anyway." she laughed. Rina laughed with her, understanding completely.

The small remainder of the party broke up around eight, and Rina once again found herself with Lib in their room. She couldn't take her eyes off of the tiny girl, her slinky little body just amazingly sexy. Lib noticed her stare and giggled. "Never seen a really tiny girl?" Lib asked. "I still have the same parts!"

Rina blushed, although it was difficult to see. "I'm sorry to stare. You are just so tiny and exquisite."

"And you are so curvy and luscious!" Lib replied. "May I have a taste?"

Rina was shocked at the question; but looked at Lib's big grin and realized -- she wasn't askingthat - at least not yet. "Of course!" Rina said, holding her hand out. Lib took her hand and bent down to give her hand a long lap with her tongue. The sensation sent shivers up Rina's spine, and small tremors through her loins. "Damn!" she whispered.

Lib looked up at her new friend and smiled. "Mmmm... delicious!" She let her fingers drop into Rina's lap, then traced the top of her soft thigh to her knee. "Ever done a girl?" she asked. "I've only done a couple of girls here, and it's a nice change." she added. "It's okay if you don't want to, I was just wondering."

Rina had only 'done' another girl when a customer on Macau demanded it. The other woman was his middle-aged mistress, and wasn't terribly exciting. Her pussy smelled like some sort of stinky fish, and she insisted that Rina suck her asshole as well -- that while the man sodomized Rina. It wasn't her idea of pleasure; but Lib might be different. "Well... I um.... I've had only one experience; but I think I might enjoy it with you." Rina replied.

Lib sat next to Rina on her bed, letting her hands roam gently over the Indian girl's soft curves. She quickly did away with her bikini top, tossing it aside as her lips suckled the dark brown flesh of her nipple. "Mmmm..." Lib moaned softly, molding the firm orbs as her tongue brought both nipples to erection. "You are hot, girl." Then, as if to confirm it, her fingers slipped between Rina's thighs to find the damp heat of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhgawdddd..." Rina moaned, her hand pulling Lib's head down to her belly as she lay back with her legs still over the bed's edge. She let Lib's hands lift her knees, splaying her privates open for her oral attack. "Mmmmmm... feels so nice..." Rina whispered, sensing the heat of Lib's breath on the crotch of her suit. Then the fingers dipped down the front of her suit and drew the moisture from her vagina to lubricate the sensitive lips of her vulva and the little hooded nub. "AhhhHHHH..."

Lib really enjoyed making love with another girl who was receptive yet somewhat innocent. Rina hadn't done this much, and Lib guessed that when she did, she wasn't on the receiving end. "Ooooo.... so hot baby..." Lib said softly, tugging her friend's suit down and over her feet. "So delicious..."

"Ohjeeeeeezzzz..." Rina squealed as Lib's tongue made first contact with her clit. She'd only been pleasured this way a few times, and she didn't recall the last time. It was before she was 'in the business', as none of Cheng's customers ever cared about her pleasure, and Cheng certainly didn't. Lib's hands stroked her belly, her breasts, and her thighs with expertise that belied her looks. Her tongue dipped between Rina's labia to tickle at her vaginal opening before returning to her erect little nubbin. "Yessss.... babyYESS..."

Lib sucked at Rina's clit and slipped one of her slender fingers into the dripping heat of her cunt. "You taste so good baby... would you like..." then she withdrew her digit and moved her fingertip to her dark wrinkle. "thissss..."