Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"WHAT?" Rina shouted. "TWO MILLION PESOS?"

"Yeah, well I spent two weeks on a rich guy's yacht with his kinky wife and son." Mary Ann laughed. "They were a lot of fun!" she added, giggling. "But seriously, he wanted me because I just really love to fuck, and I can fuck basically non-stop for days. He promised his wife and kid a two-week vacation they would never forget -- and hired me to give it to them." she added with a broad smile.

"Oh yeah, and Mary Ann's nickname is 'Fireball'." Ellie added with a chuckle. Mary Ann beamed proudly.

"So... you wanna make lots of money, you gotta love to fuck." Mary Ann said. "Now where is the barkeep?" she asked, laughing softly.

"Where indeed!" Rocky said. "Let's get this party rolling!" he added, getting up and going into the house.

While Rocky recruited Edison to tend bar, several of the other girls had arrived. Ari, Becky, Carmen and Carlina arrived en mass, each welcoming Rina with a hug and kiss. Ronni arrived a few minutes later. The chef brought out a platter of vegetables with dip and fruit of every variety, then began to setup the grill. He brought over a covered platter to Rina, uncovering it where she could see the contents. "You requested lamb kabobs?"

"Ohhhh, those look wonderful! Thank you!" Rina said.

"My pleasure dear. And may I add my welcome to our family." he said, bowing politely.

The party was in full swing now, with alcohol flowing in many flavors and most of the girls ending up in the pool. Wet bikini's revealed pretty much everything, and Rina was amazed at the sexy forms surrounding her. She was beginning to understand why these girls were so desirable, and why she needed to learn everything she could from them. Each was a financially successful woman, the oldest of them being Mary Ann and Becky, both were only twenty-four. Mary Ann confided that she had earned more than five million pesos in the past year, including all fees, tips, photo shoots, and a solo calendar she did for San Miguel. She was the 'San Miguel Goddess' for the year! As it turned out, Ronni had been signed to do that calendar for the next year. These girls were hot properties -- literally -- and it was Rocky who made their lives so special.

The food was incredible, Rina having lamb kabobs for the first time since she left her home in India three years earlier. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the conversation, teasing, and general good times. Rina was pleased when Lib arrived just before seven o'clock, her appointment having ended right on schedule. Most of the family was still there, although Becky had a late date and left at five. Lib came over to her, walking a bit gingerly; but with a broad smile on her pixie face. "Having fun roomie?" she asked.

"Yes I am, thanks." Rina answered, giving Lib a hug. She noticed the small grimace. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, just kinda sore... back... there. He fucked my little butt three times in an hour. Nothing bad really." Lib told her. "I'll be fine in the morning." She smiled, giving Rina a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for asking."

The party wound down at nine-thirty, Lib and Rina retiring to their room together. Lib took a quick shower and came out smiling. "I feel almost human again!" she laughed.

"Why don't you lay down here and let me give you a massage." Rina suggested, patting Lib's bed. "I used to do this for a customer in Macau." she added.

In a flash Lib was face-down on the bed, her lithe form clean and fragrant. Rina took the bottle of massage oil and poured some into her palm, gently rubbing her hands together to spread the oil and warm it up. Then she straddled Lib's body and began applying the oil, spreading it over her shoulders and upper back before getting more to begin the massage. Lib moaned softly as she kneaded her flesh with deep, strong probes with her fingers and palms. Rina traced the spine, rubbing the oil into her tender muscles then moved herself down -- exposing the girl's tiny bottom. Rina got more oil, then worked it into Lib's buttocks with expert hands. She got a peek at Lib's anus, which was still puffy and red from the sodomy -- and decided she would give her a different kind of massage after her legs were done. She swung her leg over and began massaging Lib's taut thigh, working the sinewy muscles between her fingers down over her calf to her foot. When one was done she moved to the other, working her way up the calf to the thigh and upward until her fingers brushed the damp heat of her pussy lips. Her roommate moaned, her legs parting involuntarily. Rina knelt between Lib's thighs, spreading them further as she lowered her head and began kissing the firm cheeks. "I think you need some special treatment here honey." she said. Then she got a bit more oil and touched her finger to the puffy little hole.

"Mmmmmm... Nice.... But take it easy back there honey." Lib mewled, her hips lifting slightly as she felt the girl's tongue tracing the crevice between her cheeks. "Ohgawdddd... I love this..." she moaned. Then Rina's oral appendage probed at her willing anus, pushing a few millimeters inside. "Awwww.... Please...."

Rina used her fingers to gently splay Lib's buttocks as wide as she needed to insert her tongue inside her asshole, then wormed the slippery intruder in and out of the receptive port. She loved the taste, especially with the massage oil added to her naturally pungent musk. She made love to her roommate's bottom for nearly twenty minutes, adding clitoral stimulation with her fingers, then sliding two of them into her hot pussy. She could feel the clenching muscles in Lib's ass trying to trap her tongue, and knew she was about to climax. Rina worked all of her digits in Lib's privates, driving her roommate wild with illicit passion until she came with powerful spasms, her hips writhing and gyrating beneath Rina's hands. Her quiet squeals of pleasure were music to Rina's ears, and she kept her tongue inside the girl's bottom until Lib's body trembled and bucked, pushing her away. She gave her a final kiss on her bottom and moved aside.

"My God that was nice!" Lib told her, a warm smile spreading across her face. "I don't think anyone has done that -- ever!" she laughed. "Where did you learn that?"

"Learn it?" Rina asked. "That's the first time I've done that honey. I just felt like you needed a little extra love back there, so I gave it to you."

Liberty stretched out on the bed, her lithe form as sexy as anything Rina had ever seen. "I am going to love having you here baby." she said, reaching behind Rina's head to pull her down for a deep kiss. It was brief; but both women felt the raw passion. "And I've never done that before -- I mean kissing another girl like that." Lib giggled. "Let's have a drink on the patio before we go to sleep. I feel wonderful now, thanks to you."

The two girls padded out onto the balcony, still naked. Nobody was around, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. They didn't hear Christina's knock; but she came in anyway as she could see the lights beneath the door. "Hey girls." she said.

"Christina!" Lib said, smiling.

"I hope you both had a good evening." Christina said. "I just wanted to stop by and mention to Rina that she has an appointment for your baseline profile photos tomorrow afternoon. Nothing special, just be ready. I'll to your makeup after lunch if that's alright."

"Sure!" Rina replied.

"Okay, well that's all I needed to say. You two enjoy the rest of your evening, and I'll see you tomorrow." Christina said. "Good night!"

"'Night Christina." Lib said.

"Good night!" Rina added.

Rina and Lib enjoyed a mango fizz before calling it a night. It was after midnight; but they didn't need to be up early. Both were asleep within minutes, a satisfying day behind them.

** Continued in Chapter 5 -- Ari and Mary Ann do a Group Thing **

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers