All Comments on 'Roger and Jill'

by valeriahart

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a Plot !!!

Crikey, that's a plot with more Twists, and Logical twists too, than has been seen here for a long time.

Personalisation was well done, and it 'flowed' and all in all wholly believable.

Cheers and Congrats. No Bull,

Kilroy

exjockexjockalmost 16 years ago
great job - different and intriguing plot

When something really fresh comes along, it is sometimes difficult to accept. However, you did a great job here author! Please keep writing stories with real imagination like this.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
Read author's BIO': this is Total failure

Three MAJOR problems. After reading the author's Bio its clear this silly little girl has NOT a clue what a man really thinks. The author a woman has forgotten what the HONEYMOON period is suppose to be like.

<br></br>

<b>FIRST the Premise</b>?-- 3 months into the Marriage the husband is Treated a Faggot errnad boy. NOT 30 years into the marrriage or 13 years or 3 years.

<br></br>

3 months!!. Recall what the stage was like? Newlyweds that cant keep ther hands off each other? Tons of sex.?

<br></br>

hello McFly?

<br></br>

<b>ANY husband that has to do this 3 months into the marriage just to get her attention... its over.</b> Not that when the wife saw her hsuband leave what did she do? she kept on partying.

<br></br>

<b>SECOND the whore wife's friends.</b> At the club where he walks out the wife friends are enagaed in a <b>CONSPIRACY to treat him like shit </b>. Only 1 of them treats thehusband decently.

<br></br>

Note that None of them say to the whore wife... STOP doing this its wrong. The <b>only concern they have is that their silly friend JILL the suppose newly married wife MIGHT lose a Meal ticket if the husband leaves!!!</b>. The friends express NO concern at all that this is Just wrong for newlyweds to do.

<br></br>

Therefore the idea that the idiot husband Roger Might allow JILL to still hang out with these 4 cunts is well ludcrious.

<br></br>

<b>THIRD</b> why was CONNIE there when it was time for the BIG meeting between Jill and Roger??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Encore! Excellent first submission.

This fantasy story was a refreshing change of pace. Pitch the "nay-sayers", there will always be those who want for nothing but to complain.

Often there is either too much of one thing and not enough of another in these stories, but I think you struck an even ballance here - character development vs. gutteral sex. It'll be a pleasure to see where your stories go in the future.

Regards...

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Very Well Done

Different than the usual LW story. A nice plot twist with Rachel being the Loving Wife rather than Jill. Would like to read a few more stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

This was very well done. The characters worked and the story flowed well. It had, as another poster indicated, some very real twists. Life is often stranger than fiction.

I looked forward to more from you. Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
was it all ?

He was right feeling the 5th wheel. They all ignored him, he was just around to drive her to her parties and to buy drinks. The ganged up on him until he showed some resistance and then her married friend tried to sound him out for his feelings and told him to hang on for while longer. They only woke up when he left. Now about his wife. She met him by "accident". She was his boss's assistant, so she knew about his 'high income' and the possibilities for a 'good' life with him being able to foot her bills. Even her friends told her so. She started to party right after their honeymoon and has been ignoring him ever since as if he didn't count at all, checking out older men all the time. Why? Was she looking for a better meal ticket? Clearly, there probably was or had to be more than simply "just looking". She was never out of sight for more than 10 minutes right? Flirting or rubbing up to other guys was like promising more. So, who says there was never more to this ? If she was looking for a suitable replacement, there had to be more than vague "promises" or she would have been labeled as "cock tease" and her popularity would have diminished until just the "assholes" would be left. But that was not what she was looking for, right? How about the rest of her group of friends. The males in the group were not interested to include him in conversation, the women just acted like his wife. A strange situation indeed. Hope reconciliation worked for them, if not, just write a follow-up chapter about their divorce. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So let me get this straight...

3 months into the marriage he's treated like crap, he then cheats on his wife with no regrets and has a back up plan with some random chick he spent some time shopping with in case things don't work out with the wife and now they can only do things that he wants to do to make him happy? Oh and let's not forget the part about him basically being a meal ticket for her. Yeah, this marriage is going to work...should of just went ahead and got the annulment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed this one

Very nice, it felt "real". People do behave and react in strange ways and their behaviour felt right. Having been there you do put up with alot from a partner - more then most people would think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One would ask how did the wife act in the six

months before the marriage. If it was the same as after the marriage, why would he complain? You know if I asked my wife to dance and she said no, then someone else came up to her and asked her to dance and she said yes, at that point she would be history! I guess my wife and I are very different. We use to go dancing at nightclubs five nights a week, now with kids we only get to go two nights a week. But my point is this, if a man came up to ask her to dance and was not a good friend of ours, she would tell him to ask me permission to ask her to dance. That is what is done. When a woman is with her man, husband or not, simple courtesy and politeness requires the man to ask the man before he ask the woman. For those guys that dont want to ask my permission she says politely and firmly, "I can't and dont want to dance with you, thank you." It very effectively takes care of the little boys that when drinking think they are god's gift to women. I agree it is difficult in a group seating to recognize the woman is with an escort, married or not, but it is her responsibility to point the unaware male in her escorts direction. The woman protrayed in this story is an overgrown little immature teenager with no concept of reality. Most people would put her in the category of bar slut. Actually the marriage in this case is headed for a slow lingering death. And the husband and Rachel can keep their nonsexual affair going as friends. So one must ask after the story, who is the real cheater here? The only cheater in the story is the husband and revenge fucks are very stupid and very likely to bring in sexual diseases you really dont want in play.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
I really liked it.

Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well told.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
I really liked it.

Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed your first

Your characters seemed fleshed out but I am not sure of the way you ended it. I did like it though and it was a good first story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your Perspective Leaks Through

Your effort was tempered by partially understanding the preponderance of the readerships attitude towards male humiliation.<P>

Hopefully you rein it in because you have talent. Cheating or humiliation doesn't fly here for most readers unless there is real consequence for selfish spousal disrespect.<P>

Your bio is a real turnoff regarding the cucking as more will see. It preconditions 99.9% to dislike you and the product you are trying to sell. It also tells us your man isn't really a male who respects himself - nor do you. He must be just a meal ticket who now turns his head so he doesn't know.<P>

I would change the bio and your concept of what sells here if you do this to arouse and entertain. Anybody can piss the 99.9% off with or without any talent. <P>

So you either set your self apart from the sicko's or write for just the very few into male humiliation and self disrespect.<P>

Choices huh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

Well written and very interesting. KUDOS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
re: So let me get this straight

Yeah, that's about it. Neither has any respect for the other. No love is shown, only stated. You did not present one valid reason why they are together. The relation is a McGuffin, there purely to get the story going but serving no other purpose. The problem is that the ending hinges on the McGuffin, which is the exact opposite of the purpose of the McGuffin.

<P>

BTW, he's the one who cheated on her. It makes a difference.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 16 years ago
I like this story

Nice to see an abused guy get some on the side (well deserved for both Roger and Rachel) but then get things put back together. Roger did what he needed to do for both himself and Jill. Connie's role as a peace maker was interesting and credible - I liked her character. People can grow and change, which is what this story is about. Very good first story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
liked it

pretty good. this is not about Arnie, is it? LOL. just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked this story. I hope you write more.

I'm intrigued by this choice of a story by someone who professes to be into cuckoldry. I did notice that cuckoldry is in the past and that hubby won't stand for it anymore but it is still interesting to me that hubby was the cheater in this first (that we know of) story of yours. I do like femdom so i'm hoping you will write some more. Fred in Canada

RealDocRealDocalmost 16 years ago
very good

An excellent story and well written.

I thought the issue was her ignoring her husband, not the music and surroundings. I believe the story should have empahasized that point.

KEEP WRITING!!

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 16 years ago
Different

Intriguing — nice to have a different twist in stories. Rather than deal with a long-time marriage in which the partners have become blasé or fallen out of love with each other, you've looked at a situation of newly-weds, where one of the partners expects to continue with a pre-wedding life style. I've seen several articles on this subject, the so-called 'married singles', who don't recognize the changes and compromises that one needs to make to have a successful marriage. Although the story does beg the question: how is it that the protagonist put up with being treated in such a cavalier fashion BEFORE they were married? And if one was being treated in such a manner, why would you marry the person?

Second interesting issue is the short affair between the two married but neglected spouses. Truth is, they didn't even have to have sex to illustrate the problem — it is the lack of companionship, the focus of one partner on themselves without considering the needs of their partner.

Refreshing — keep it up, experiment, and avoid telling the same tale again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
VERY VERY VERY GOOD

It is very relaxing to finally read a story where the husband stands up to his wife and gives her an ultimatum of sorts. Most of the stories are about whimp husbands who are let around by the nose by their wife. Some even submit to the wife's lover and become a worthless piece of shit. This was better than revenge, but don't trust Jill too far. She was once a wandering and parting woman and sooner than later she will go back to her old ways. I JUST DON'T TRUST HER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine story but strange up and down plot

This was a great story especially for a first time writer, a bi at that. Hard to believe though that she was totally self-centered bitch for the first three months of marriage and he was such an unbelievble wimp for that period. Then he gets a backbone, goes out and has affair with charmer and wife changes totally, and becomes loving wife and good friend to charmer and her husband. Fascinating but hard to believe. Keep writing though --you write very well.

60 year old George

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Nicely done,

I can understand that at the beginning one would be

careful about blowing up, but I doubt that I could get

past the third outing and we would have had words during

and after the second case.

That doesn't make Roger a wimp, just makes me oversensitive

and insecure!

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderalmost 16 years ago
interesting approach

It isn't often that there are consequence-free Loving Wives stories on this site. Author, you sure put your head in the mouth of the lion to make an LW story your first submission; this category has the toughest critics, and it is nearly impossible to please the majority. I found that the premise (he puts up with it before marriage, but three months after marriage grows a pair) stretches credibility, but all in all a good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
An excellent story

I really enjoyed reading this story and it was somewhat credible. The only bad flaw that I could find in this story was why did he wait so long before reacting and the fact that he cheated on her with the premise of doing it again if she didn't mend her ways. For your first story you did extremely well and write again soon. Cheers Roger.

Zeb40Zeb40almost 16 years ago
Thank God....

that your story didn't match your bio. I thought it was a good first effort. I look forward to your next one, as long as it isn't the typical cuckolding or femdom tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting, But Pay More Attention To The Details

Learn how to proof your own work or find an editor. Every time a typo, grammatical error, or punction mistake causes a hiccup in the reading, you lose your readers' attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You

Don't have a clue into the view of a man's mind. Read your bio and then it made sense. A "loving wife" that brags about making her husband a cuck and then talks about taking care of her children. Your old man should kick your filthy self serving ass to the curb........or maybe arrange an "accident"

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well.....

Not too bad but the reaction of the husband is unlikely but the question has to be asked why exactly did she get married in the first place?

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
like it

This is a tough category to write for but I enjoyed your twist on the genre. So find the change in both the man and his wife unbelievable, but I think you captured his internal change quite well. It's his internal realization that he isn't afraid of her leaving him anymore that really changes his attitude, and she can tell that he has changed. Because of that shift in attitude he now has the upper hand. Realizing that she had more to loose than he did, and that he was the catch, she also realized that she needed to get her shit together.

Well doen, I enjoyed it, whereas most of the stories I tend to dislike!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get No Respect Give No Respect

It was an interesting story. You picked a fairly original scenario. A non-cheating in the conventional sense wife who none the less had no respect for her husband at all. In fact one can easily discern even with the limited facts that you give us that she only married him for financial support. She has no interest in him as a man. She openly humiliates him (who ever heard of a wife who refused to dance with her husband?), disrespects him by calling him names(nerd), and makes no effort to make him comfortable with her friends. It is all about her and only her. A more selfish bitch I have not seen in print. The only question is why he hadn't left her the moment she started this kind of behavior. He is the typical wimp in most of these stories who won't stand up to the woman even though she is abusive. Again we have limited facts but it seems she only uses sex to manipulate him(I'll make it up to you I promise). A typical(at least on Literotica) housewife whore who expects to be paid in some fashion for any and all sex the husband gets. The reconciliation at the end is very unrealistic and I would like to see a followup story where she does start to cheat because it seems inevitable to me that she will. Why inevitable? Because she never takes responsibility for what she's done. It's his problem(you've gone off the deep end) and she just has to humor him(but I do understand why you're doing this) to keep that money flowing into their joint account. She only says she loves him once and it seems an empty word. She says she "needs" him. This is bitch speak for she needs him to pay the bills. Without respect there is no love and she has no respect! Therefore he should give her none either and fuck her like a whore while waiting for the cheating to start and the marriage to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Leave the arsehole

So the wifey flirts and his ego is shattered so the way to make it better is for him to go fuck some other married women. What a fuckin hypocrite ... dump the arsehole scarlet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
an opportunity

the whole situation presented him with the chance to be with someone that complimented him and vice versa with her. wifey was not a good fit for him, it seems. a beautiful empty vessel ? in any case, needed changes were made for him, so it was better than not, for him.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
The reason she wanted him.

"Then you shouldn't be coming to places like this," said Connie. "You married the guy, and he's a pretty nice catch too. You think any of those assholes that you danced with tonight are gonna ever pay your bills, or could?"

Here is her sole reason for wanting him in her life. He is a meal ticket. Valeriahart I know you are a woman and because of that this surprises me. Very few woman acknowledge why they choose a man. I don't agree with cheating even under the circumstances in this story. His wife was actively denigrating him in public. I know I would have put a stop to that immediately and not gone off to cry in my beer. She should she had no respect for him and as stated above her reason for keeping him is unacceptable. Still a good story, original I think. She should divorce him for cheating though. She won't because of why she married him in the first place.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
the way it should be

I just want to let you know I read and injoyed all of you,re stories ,you know how to handle things when it gets to the nitty gritty ,the only problem is you need to write some more stories lol , will be waiting ,these are the types stories most of us readers seem to injoy the most,So keep up the good work,

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Those two deserve each other...

It's hard to get excited about a story in which both main characters are sleazy in their own way...The conflict between a hypocrite user (the wife) and a self righteous hypocrite (the husband) could not be that engaging to begin with. You can't really buy the wife's changed attitude when it comes only after the life lesson of her female friends (act more considerate towards your husband or your sugar- dady of a husband is gone). And you can hardly take the husband's wining seriously when it's ok for him to actually sleep with another woman, while his wife disrespectful behavior at a dance is enough of a reason to threaten her with divorce. At some point I concluded that those two deserve each other. I doubt though that this is the moral intended by the author...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
Good story

Very nicely told. I liked to different take. No actual cheating by Jill. Hubby does cheat but feels totally justified. Refreshingly different take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LIKED IT

i LIKED ALL 3 OF THE STORIES. EACH WITH A SLIGHTLY GIVEN TAKE. tHIS ONE LEFT AN AIR OF UNCERTAINTY..WILL SHE BE TEMPTED TO BREAK OUT AGAIN.. WHAT WAS THE FEELING AMONGST HER OLD FRIENDS ON WHAT SHE WAS DOING ... DID THEY FEEL IT WAS STILL A OK TO CARRY ON IN THE OLD WAY AND BE MARRIED... ALL GOOD FODDER FOR OTHER STORIES.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 15 years ago
Liked the story,

Just found this story, and really liked it. From a technical standpoint the story had a good plot, was paced well, and flowed. I can't or won't discuss the characters and their flaws and what was wrong with each or their reasoning. It's a story folks.

I have written a few stories myself and if valeriahart is like me she is really writing for an audience of one. Herself. So lighten up folks. Enjoy the story for what it is and don't try to read real life into it.

Hope you continue writing. Thanks for you effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good stories

Love your stories. Some of the most realistic on this site. Love the way its not so over the top but mostly the way real people react. THANK YOU

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Uh...Okay

Well written, but...where are all the "Torch the Bitch" commenters? He is a Cheatin Bitch! He was right that she was treating him badly, yet she wasn't deliberately cheating on him. Now he has a secret over on her and how is he to respect her? Knowing what he knows and she doesn't? Every time him and Rachel look at each other they will be doing so with a smug look of satifaction knowing they have cheated on their stupid naive spouses... Is there a "Double Standard" here being expressed? I agree with the guy that says she ought to divorce him when she finds out about his secret life! Or at least there should be a reconciliation process maybe? I read a lot of stories on this site concerning cheating wives and most everyone thinks cheating is wrong. Here, you have justified it! Why not for the wives? Just asking....I love happy endings!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Really?

I forgot to comment of WOODMANONE"S comment.... You may be right but I have this to ask. If you authors are only writing for an audience of one...(Yourself) Why bother to put your stories on this site? I and many others enjoy the stories and we are asked to rate and comment... We realize that they are just stories...but they do concern the same problems in life that most of us have to contend with in some way or fashion. That is why we read what you guys and girls write! It gives us different takes and answers to problems we thought were only are own! I don't identify with all the stories...but I definitely do with some after two marriages lasting over 45 years! I could have avoided many problems in the past if I had read all these stories before living out the actual experiences and making mistakes. I have been cheated on and cheated back...but I know now...that was never the answer to "Any" problems we had! Sorry for the intensity... These stories are important I think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bull

Jill was afraid of losing her meal ticket

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only thing ahead is disaster.

Good writing but what a cast of doomed characters. Jill is only worried about losing her meal ticket. Her meal ticket is comfortable screwing some woman that he just met. What exactly is Connie doing in the story at all? Please let everyone seperate or divorce before any children get involved in this disaster. Who gets married after just six months and has any kind of long term marriage? anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Real Man

Now that is more like real life. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sincerity

Jill accepts the compromise with statement of her caring; but she'll revert to her selfish self. For Roger, what have Jill that is reluctant. He found that he does not have the need to compromise, so why?

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
good story, good ending

It's not too wishy-washy at the end like "they all lived happily ever after", and we all accept and agree with you, the writer, that there could be more well be another story! :)

I'm friends with such free-spirited people and I know that's all we'll ever be because they spend their time with me, then move on and then come back, like a circle - I wouldn't marry such girls.

Personally I just don't think they're a good compatibility as a couple. She's too free-spirited and her girlfriends are pretty disrespectful snobs who are most likely just dumb blonde trophy wives. It's almost certainly doomed as a marriage because I fear a relapse. As soon as she regains confidence in her relationship to the point that she feels she can push boundaries, then that's when the relationship will fall apart! Yes, some of the greatest relationships are between totally different people. But so too are some of the worst.

guitarman100guitarman100over 13 years ago
Get the Annulment!

My question would be what was she like when they were dating for six months? Surely she was hanging out with the same friends and going to the same clubs and parties? I guess he made the same mistake that a lot of folks make thinking that their spouse will change their ways after marriage. Usely not the case and certainly not so in this story. But this is just hopeless. A bubble brain party girl married to a genius. She turns him down for dances but dances with other men? That type of disrespect would be more than enough for me. She dances closer with them than with him? Come on, she's shitting on him in public. Her friends don't even talk with him? The wives won't dance with him except to cover little Miss Jill's butt?

And then what would be the final straw if none of those things had done it. When he gives her an ultimatum, instead of eating crow she tells him she thinks he has gone over the deep end. Oh yeah, another marriage made in heaven but seasoned and grilled in hell!

t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still a Whinging Wimp

Only this time a fucking coward too wimpy to tell his wife he cheated on her. So still a whiner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Umm sure she was an unfeeling bitch who treated him like crap. But he cheated! At least she didn't go that far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Different, yeah, but not realistic

Some people apparently found this story a refreshing change of pace, but they must have put their brains on hold when they read it. They were so eager to have a male character not "wimp-out", that they actually preferred he use his wife's disrespect of him to allow himself to cheat on her first!

This self-proclaimed femdom cuckoldress' alter-ego, Jill, expects her new hubbie to provide her with a nice lifestyle, but beyond that, all she wants him to do is to wait on her, get drinks, and let her have her fun with other men, which would include, in the not-too-distant future, outright cuckolding, I'm sure, as from the way Jill's friend talks, all Roger was supposed to be was a meal ticket. But as Harry said, she cannot write from a typical man's point of view.

I have read great stories here by men who have been cheated on, by more than one wife, sometimes, and they have sometimes made the mistake of forgiving an awful lot to be with a hot woman they think is far above them before realizing that all that glitters is not gold, and they start looking for a real woman who will be faithful to them. A real cuckold will happily continue to pay the price of being married to such a woman, letting her do her thing and not divorce her, in the name of letting his "goddess" have all that she desires.

But since Roger was not supposed to be a cuck, the author has written him in the other extreme, driven to cheat to make himself feel better, which doesn't ring true with his character, and gives us no one to like in this story.

To valeriahart, apparently, men are either submissive cucks, jumping through whoops to do their hot wives' bidding, or the manwhores with whom she once slept (apparently, her hubbie refuses to be a cooperative cuck, anymore). She is as pathetic as the men who subscribe to the Madonna/whore syndrome, thinking that there are only two kinds of women, the good wives/mothers, and the sluts, and they don't believe they can have the sex they really want with their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Actually this was a good change of pace - as compared to all the wimp/wuss idiotic stories.

Frankly, the almost slut wife was an "affair" waiting to happen [just needed a pretty boy player to lead her astray]. The husband should not have cheated but realistically all he did was beat her to the infidelity finish line with an illogical justification. Another commenter questioned her antics while they were dating - a very valid point. Give this couple about 5-7 years and on a 10-1 bet, the wife will have also cheated both physically & emotionally at least once. Once a slut, always a slut - and fuck off "shoe-no-IQ" with your psychotic bullshit!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF AN OUT

even if you dont know where you are headed. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Two wrongs make a right?

Or as said in an earl9er story - 3 lefts make a right -

Weird ethical approach here - she betrays him and humiliates him just like any cheater - probably is one but we never see it - he is one we know and they make it work out -

Good for them ??? Not sure how the long term might work - if she really does want to settle down and learns to think of someone besides herself (which her friends seem to willing to help her do and not undermine the relationship) it could actually work out -

It is a very interesting and plausible premise - NICE work - thank you very much for the thought provoking approach -

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
One of the posters said she didn't cheat.

I say she did. Oh, she didn't sleep with anyone else, but she refused to dance with her husband because he was "wimpy" compared to the studs she would dance with. That's a pretty big betrayal in my mind.

I know a lot of people are absolutists. That is if a wife cheats, even if it's a mistake, even if it's just once, she should be dumped. Same if it's a husband. And since in this story, the husband cheated, he was the one in the wrong.

I don't look at it this way. When the husband cheated, he was ready for divorce because in the three months they'd been married she'd treated him like a gofer and not a husband. If the husband doesn't cheat, then he may go on feeling angry with his wife for years, if they stay together. Because of his cheating, he doesn't feel like a cuckold(even if technically his wife didn't sleep with others, that's what it felt like to him) and his anger is diffused. I would venture to say that the husband now feels "even" with his wife. Without this feeling of being even, reconciliation would be much, much harder. There's probably some truth in the maxim " two wrongs don't make a right."

You can see how it might go. She finds out he's been with another woman. Since she hasn't cheated, she feels he's the one at fault. So she's tempted to get even. Now they've both cheated and the marriage is over. Could happen. On the other hand, without his having cheated he may never come to terms with her public betrayal, and the marriage would be doomed anyway.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 12 years ago
Errr, ahhhh, let's see,

she's an habituated twit and ignores him, and he feels hurt, justly so. So he fucks another woman and then they all become friends, his wife utterly unaware that he cheated (and would again if he and his woman felt like it, though thus far fortunately they don't). Didn't they both swear something similar during the wedding? I think Jill and Frank owe each a tumble, especially after they've all been ignoring Jill's friends and not partying at the old hangouts for ... ummm, let's say the same three month period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
got to say this, first time she went out with me and acted that way

there would have been a sharp conversation infront of all and if it became an argument i would have left her there and ended it. My wife was pulled from the dance floor dancing for me in a fast dance when someone came and got her and took her off to meet someone. That was total disrespect by our friend who grabbed her off the floor away from me, and did not include me in the introduction. And by my wife who went with him without any acknowlegement to me. Later some other friends at another table told him i looked upset and his comment was i would get over it. My wife has a loud conversation over it in front of our female houseguest from out of town that had been out with us. That evening I called our friend and told him i would not get over it and no longer wanted anything to do with them. A couple of months later they were at another dance my wife and i attended and his wife came over to chat and she go the message very quickly i wanted nothing to do with either of them again. Three months of this, are you out of your mind? A wife either respects her husband or she doesnt. And men wishing to talk to your wife either show manners and respect for the wife's husband or she should simply look at them coldy and say speak to my husband first. To do otherwise is purely trashy.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Great writing

But it didn't feel real to me. Hubby seemed self-aware, wife's head was in the clouds. But, what man in his right mind would put up with even a sniff of this treatment for the first 3 months of marriage? Answer: none. It would never have gotten to that point with any self-respecting man. It was disgusting.

He's a self-described nerd, kinda short, etc. But, he must be reasonably good-looking, given that the other gal comes right up to him and is quick to hop in the sack with him. He also is very smart, has a good job and what sounds like a very respectable cock that he knows how to use. So, he's clearly a guy who can do well with the ladies. I just can't see how he would let himself be steamrolled like that.

I know a lot of dense women. I know shallow and flirty women. But, I've never seen anything like the bullshit the wife tried to pull. I didn't see the love from her, just the fear of losing a meal ticket. Maybe that's what was going on here.

Not clear to me, and therefore not totally satisfying. But, a good tale.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
To VickieTern

I do not condone his cheating but I do understand it. Many guys that are to macho won't admit that men use sex as a means of being connected deeply with our partners as well, there is no deeper sign of love and adoration then that moment in time when you are joined. From the way his wife acted I would say he was being emotionally and mentally abused or maybe that's to strong maybe more neglected and the fact that her friends were doing it as well or that she was doing it in front of others could simply caused him to wilt and whither inside. What I'm saying is it could have been more deeply explored that he cheated on her to feel acceptance the acceptance of another to feel as if he mattered as if someone accepted and adored him. Maybe I'm not making sense just saying in a situation like this I can understand the seeking of love and acceptance from another ad the one you loved and thought loved you chips and shatters your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To LesionsOnLips

A retarded internet hard man is not going to be taken seriously, go back to "tracking down and killing" anyone who offends your parents. LOL

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Wow anon

What the fuck happened to you that you feel the need to disrespect people that have lost parents. You know what fuck it I understand you're just some dumb shit that doesn't even know how to go through a very simple registration process to get a screen name go back to the pile of crap you crawled out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ignore that anon LOL

I am sure he is shitting himself with fear that you will track him down and kill him. I know if you threatened to track me down and kill me I'd be at least pissing myself. Go get 'em tiger!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Humor the best weapon.........Workshop secrets

@ LegionsofLies I hope you do not give the comments up in the Lit. because this (beastlover and necrophil) offenders annoy you. This beastlover and necrophil offenders do not like to find their secret activities. They wants to call them beastlover or necrophil, because they hide themselfes beyond Anonimous. I suggest you to answer with humor, as I do, because your immun and hormonal system will be better when you write the humorous answer and the immun and hormonal system of the offenders will be wronger because they will be over the top with their anger. I think they should be kind with their female dogs at night or they start thinking to look for a femal goat because the Albanian mountain sheperds may be right.............

Somebody who injures others in Anonym masquara in the CIVILIZED WORLD I think he is a BEAST OR ANIMAL. I understand well your anger, but the humor is the best weapon.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Decent story

Jill liked to dance with other men but she did not technically cheat on Roger. However Roger did partake. I can't be a hypocrite seeing how much I hate cheating.

Jii is a big cock tease but she didn't partake. A ch. 2 would reveal his cheating and what Jill would do. Oh well, it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Actual chaeting, does it matter? She goes one way and he's not welcome. Cut it before more to lose, and she has an ex

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
This was three months after the honeymoon?

He souldn't have even tried to stay. There was too much disrespect. He was going to have to watch her like a hark the rest of their mariage.

ts0l1983ts0l1983almost 12 years ago
Alternate titles

"You think any of those assholes that you danced with tonight are gonna ever pay your bills, or could?"

The alternate (accurate) titles should be either:

Roger and Gold Digger

or

Meal Ticket and Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but ...

I liked the story, but I don't feel that Jill really every apologized to Roger, or even really understood why he was upset. During her "apology" she even told him she thought he was going off the deep end. The only thing Roger got was an agreement to not go to those clubs again.

There was a great build up to that point, but I felt that scenario could have played out better from Rogers perspective.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 11 years ago
Didn't care for the storyline. Still Cheating even if the guy is doing it.

He is a cheater and should be took to task for it.... There is no excuse for cheating. If he wanted other women he should have got the annulment!!! HE needs a few swift kicks in the balls!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best to end it!

Jill is not destined to be faithful either to her promise or to her vow of fidelity. Roger has already broken his vow and is an adulterer. It is best that they break it off now instead of stringing out the problem and the pain.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
A minister once said, "If I didn't think people could change I'd have to quit preaching."

This was the author's story, not the chance to rewrite the action. No reason to think this story line could not end in a solid marriage.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
as a character

as a character HE cheated - wife might have mentally cheated but he did the real thing. not liking him at all especially bringing them into the group so they have their SPECIAL LITTLE SECRET they share. well written though.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
was is right thing to do !

Roger was never sure if Jill had ever cheated on him. Only that she was taking him for granted. This I thing is because he was a good provider with a well paid job, and she had word him enough to get him to marry her. Now once married she no longer had to pay that much attention to Roger as he now stuck with her. So by default he to endure her flirty behavior.

Should he cheated with Rachel, well properly not as ther is no proof Jill cheated.

The best thing he could have was to pay good looking escorts to ask if him for dances in the club and chat to him s lot in front of his wife. Jealousy is be far the best way to ensure a wife gives all to her husband to keep him.

We still do not know why Jill behaved the way she did. So some expansion in the story was needed. Also when Connie and Jill where at Rogers house I did hope the had planned a 3sum for him as make up gesture. Of she did then I would have suspected Jill had cheated !

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Liked it a lot

Very original twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

No more to say, excellent story!!

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 SOMETIMES EARLY IN THE RELATIONSHIP

they need a jumpstart or a re-boot. TK U MLJ LV NV

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years ago
I gave this story a 5* only because I couldn't give it a 10

Normally any illicit affair is a turnoff for me, but here it was so justified and the setup was so well done, I applauded them. The end was perfect! Very well written; very believable; just a great story! Thanks, you have me entranced from the first to the last word.

HardFeltHardFeltover 10 years ago
Four stars

Never. Ever. Cheat. Another word for broken promises is 'lie'. Four stars because even though it was well written one of the parties cheated and it appears as if the author is ok with that. Cheating is wrong.

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
LIKED IT

I liked the story. It is well written. Shouldn't have had them cheat. Jill was being a bitch, but that DID NOT justify cheating on her. He lost the high ground totally after that. Same with Rachel, her husband was a bastard, but now she's worse. Hurt the story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
High Ground?

The wife in this story deserved to be trashed. He lost the high ground my ass. The stupid bitch was lucky he didn't kick her ass to the curb. I can't believe she really changed. Didn't he know what kind of cunt she was before he married her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HardFelt

Read this authors Bio. She is not only OK with cheating, she herself is a cheater and a Dominatrix.

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
If You Want Perfection Then Don't Get Married

Kick Jill to the curb after 3 months because she hurt Roger's feelings? Bullshit! Roger was right to tell Jill that if she wanted to continue to party and treat him the same way then the marriage was finished. As long as she had not cheated then Roger would be an asshole if he did not give her the chance to change. Marriage is wonderful if you are willing to work for it and compromise. If you don't want to put out the effort then buy a fucking dog for companionship and rent a whore for sex.

Roger is the one that cheated. Curb Roger.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN YOU SAY I DO

be prepared to realize it is not a one-way one-person commitment. TK U MLJ LV NV

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Unusual and Different

Very good. Its different from most has interesting twists and points to make. 5*

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago
Not sure

I liked your other 2 stories better, but this one was ok. I'm not sure if I would have given in and taken her back, based on a comment said at the original bar - the way understood it said - she was always wild and a party-er.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A different kind of story.

Very well-done - 5 stars. Our protagonist did not speak like he had an IQ of 165.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nope, nothing is going to change

they only substituted a few players in the game. she disrespected him without even thinking and he cheated on her, made demands and brought the woman he cheated with into the circle of friends. And this is better how?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naw..

...I didn't get this one. An annulment was the only way to go. A leopard doesn't change its spots, nor does a wandering eye.

He blew it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
His new wife dances with other men...

...and he CHEATS on her? I'm the biggest BTB fan here but Christ, what a moron. He doesn't deserve to be married.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A good story, but...

A good story, but he should never cheated. Cheating he put himself at the same level as his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't see the point...

...of staying married to the spouses that obviously don't consider their mates to be worthy of their time when they both have so much more in common. Besides, a 3 month annulment is an easy out. Simple mistake of lust.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
what was she doing ?

It seemed that she only kept him around to pay for her and do for her.

She was hunting for his replacement right in front of him is what it looked like.

If she would do that with him there what was she doing when he wasn't there?

Dancing with anyone who asked, except her husband.

If not for him going to the bar for drinks and paying for them she probably would have told him to stay home.

How much less respect could she show him?

Did she think the vow said "Forsake him for all others"?

So the real question is, "Why should he stay?"

Normally I'd be down on him for cheating, but this "marriage" should have been buried 'cause it was already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story right up until the end

When he decided to keep her. She's never going to change. Oh maybe for a few months, but then she'll slide right back into her old ways. The thought that you can change a persons basic character is a delusional one. People just don't change who they are. She viewed him as a meal ticket and so did her friends. He should have gone for the annulment. Instead of a 4 I gave this story a 2 because of the implausible and unsatisfactory ending.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
miror images

Reading the commentaries convinced me that a woman could also write a LW fairytale. All the other LW stories of the genre of gender confusion are written by males, as far as I ca remember?

It i hilarious how many male commentators take offense that the wife acted like a man. And their common resolve to NEVER admit that the husband was acting like a woman!

I just gotta wonder if VH was intentional or not at setting up this strawman? Cause the crows are sure squawking!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He lost all the rightness...

He had all the rights to be mad and want his wife to change or get the divorce...But his wife only partied and treat him bad, she didn't cheat...He lost all his rightness when he cheated...That's the why for just 1*...

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
really odd story

so how long were they dating before they got married. i assume that she didnt act like this before they got married so why in the hell did she start doing it after. the wife never even said why she was doing it. she just promised that she would stop. if he caught her cheating at least i could understand that. but this was just to off.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 9 years ago
Adultry

He committed adultery because his wife danced with other men. That seems like a fair solution.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Don't get it

I married a party girl and we go anywhere she wants. But she only goes with me and she only dances with me. End of problem. 36 years and counting. Btw, Rog is the greasy stinking scum on a particularly nasty piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Entertainment

The story was entertainment, I enjoyed it. CoffeMugg. While I never condone adultery I think you are being obtuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous