Roger's Story

Story Info
He treats his friend to his slut.
2.7k words
4.12
76.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were in the other room watching football with your friend. I try to prepare your snacks as quickly as possible. I know that you prefer me to be on my best behavior when your friends are over. They are jealous that you have such a pretty little pet; I've heard them talk about it to you when they think I can't hear. For some reason I'm nervous, and I fumble one of the drinks, spilling it across the counter. With a small noise I clean it up and straighten the outfit you had picked out for me this morning.

I wore short shorts, a snug tank top with thin straps and no bra or panties. You enjoyed showing my body off to your friends, although I never understood why. Some of your friends give me looks that bring gooseflesh to my body, and you laugh. You know me well enough to know what looks like that do to me, and I know you enjoy my discomfort. I hear you call my name. Where are the snacks, you ask. I can hear the slight tone of impatience in your voice. I gather up all the snacks and drinks on a tray and pad gracefully into the living room, my long body maneuvering easily between the furniture.

You and your friend recline on the sofa, opposite ends of course. It wouldn't do for you to be sitting next to each other, not manly enough. His eyes drift lazily from the television to me as I lower myself to my knees and array the snacks and drinks on the coffee table in front of you. I can feel his eyes on my body, and my nipples harden in response. A deep low chuckle crawls out of your throat as you reach out and pet my head. I smile a little as your fingers comb through my hair while I arrange things. When I am done, I lean back and sit on my heels, gazing up at you expectantly through my lashes. You point, and I sit at your feet, my back to you, leaning against your legs. Chatter between yourself and your friend resume as the game comes back on, and I zone out. You had me up late last night servicing your needs, and I was up early this morning making sure the house would be tidy. My mind was tired and relaxed and I think I began to drift off in a light sleep.

I awoke some time later to your hand on the back of my neck, pulling me up like a mother would pick up her kitten. I raise sleepily, my mind and eyes still bleary and soft from the sleep I had been deep into. Blinking, I turn at the guidance from your hand on my neck and face you while on my knees, my eyes questioning you. I see the look in your eyes and I know I should understand what it means but I am so tired. My mind does not comprehend yet. You drag me onto the couch beside you, arranging my legs across your lap and my upper body curled against yours. You lean down and brush your lips gently against my forehead, and then down my face until they meet my already open lips.

You kiss me so gently, so lovingly and I get lost in your kiss. My state of mind has slipped from asleep to aroused as your hands nudge my legs apart and your palm cups my sleepy cunt. Possessively you hold me your palm, your other hand moving to pluck at my nipples until they stand out against the thin fabric of my tank top.

"This is mine, to do with as I please." You tell me with a husky whisper into my ear. I nod in total agreement. You pinch my nipples, and repeat the phrase. "This is mine, to do with as I please." I nod again, my mouth now suckling on your neck, on whatever piece of flesh I can get of yours. You smile and squeeze my pussy in your big hand, pushing me back slowly on the couch. My legs are sprawled across your lap now, and you are lowering my back down to lie on the couch. I comply, my body is heavy with lust and sleep, and I do not notice at first that I am not reclining on a pillow or the arm of the couch.

What is beneath my head is firm, and warm and quite solid. Your hand tightens around my cunt once again and I gasp. My eyes drift shut as your fingers skillfully undo the zipper and button on the shorts I am wearing, peeling the fly apart like wrapping paper to uncover the shaved mound hidden within. Fingers are rubbing my nipples, slowly in circles just the way I like, setting me on fire. I moan again, soft and low, my legs spreading lewdly to expose my lips like I know you enjoy. You inspect me often, having me spread my legs while you gaze at my naked cunt, parting the lips and poking around between my legs with your fingers like a doctor. You are not touching my pussy yet though, and I arch my hips up against your palm, aching for bare contact. Why are you holding out on your devoted pet? I do not realize yet that you are preparing me for what is to come, conditioning my mind so that I am incapable of saying no.

The fingers rubbing my nipples move down my torso to pluck at the hem of my tank top, pulling it up, tugging it over the mounds of my ripe breasts until it is up around my throat, exposing my rosy and aching nipples. My back arches as I dreamily squirm around a little bit, my head grinding down into the surface beneath it. I feel movement but I don't care. All my attention is focused solely on the hand slowly squeezing my pussy through my shorts, and the fingers on both my nipples. They have latched on, and are now twisting in circles. My hips are moving in time to the slow circles my nipples are being tweaked in. I moan again, as your finger teasingly spreads my slit open. "Lift your hips baby girl." Your throaty voice says. I can feel your hard cock spearing my soft bottom, trapped in your jeans and raging to be free. I comply, my body languid with desire as my head falls back even farther.

Your hands ease my shorts down past my buttocks, and I lower my hips back down, my legs falling even farther open as you smooth the shorts down past my thighs and calves and then drop them on the floor. I hear the noise they make as they hit the wood surface, and a distant part of my mind tells me that I am spread out nude except for the scrap of tank top around my throat. I am completely open for you. It brings shivers to my flesh knowing how wide open and vulnerable I am, and your hot large hand moves back to cup my now naked cunt. You squeeze again, harder this time. I gasp, and squirm some more. Something sharp is digging into my cheek but I ignore it for now, those slow persistent fingers on my nipples are tantalizing. They draw me away from reality.

Another squeeze to my cunt, this one even sharper and I moan your name, begging you please to put your finger in. My begging is shameless, and my face turns to nuzzle the arm of the couch I lay on. It feels warm and soft, a pillow maybe as one of those fingers skips down my stomach to rest on the top of my cunt mound. It gently traces circles on that sensitive flesh down there, even as my nipple continues to be tweaked. I nuzzle the couch arm even more, rubbing my soft and moaning mouth against the pillow and a low chuckle erupts. I am not familiar with that noise.

My sleepy state is disturbed but quickly distracted by the sensation of your large finger spreading my slippery cunt lips even further apart. You hold my pussy lips wide open but do not rub in-between them at all and I cry out, begging you to please touch me there. Before I understand what is happening, you reach down and lift me up bodily, and quickly. I am lucid in your arms, my limbs totally lifeless as you move me around like a naked perfect doll, arranging my legs and body the way you want. You lay me face down on the couch, my chest pressing into the soft fabric, and then you arrange my back end. Your hands nudge my legs wide apart, so they are straining at the joint of my thigh and hips. You slap my bottom lightly when I lazily let my hips fall down, letting me know that I am to keep my back end high up in the air.

Once I am arranged how you want, with my back straining and ass pointed high up, legs spread apart for your pleasure, you pet me. You caress me and tell me what a good little pet I am. "Good little girl." You say, and your hand moves up and down my back but never past my waist and I whimper. Something hot is brushing against my cheek, and I rub my face against it like a little kitten, seeking the warmth of it and lost in the sensations I am so overcome with. "Good little girl." You whisper lovingly as I rub my cheek against whatever I am resting on. Your hand moves from my waist to caress my round firm bottom, your fingers tickling the soft pretty skin. The hot object against my cheek is moving and I am confused. Your fingers are so fucking close to my tight little hole now, and I move my hips trying to capture them.

The hard thing moves from my cheek and starts to rub against my forehead. "Lift your head up." You say. Fingers are sneaking underneath my tummy to touch and tickle my nipples. "Lift." You say and I understand you want me to get up on my hands and knees so you may touch my breasts. I move myself up a little, digging my palms into the couch and thrusting my upper body up into the air without moving my lower body. A hand moves underneath my body and plucks at my nipples again, and your hand slips across my flat tummy to cup my cunt, squeezing. But your hand is on my bottom, teasing the puckered little hole there. Too many fingers... I am confused as your hand pushes down on my head, gently but insistently. You push, and I fight to break out of the arousal induced fog I'm in as my head lowers slightly and something heated and salty rubs against my lips. The cockhead pushing against the entrance to my mouth is foreign to me and I fight to rise back up but the hand is pushing me down.

Stuck in limbo, I feel you shift behind me and then your hot naked body is pressed full on against my backside. You lean across me, pressing me down, helping the hand to push me down into the couch and against the warm body under me. "Open your mouth pet." You whisper against the nape of my neck. The commanding tone in your voice is hard to deny. Your hard cock is nudging in the little well my cunt hole makes between my lips. Your hand smacks my bottom with a resounding slap and I open my mouth to cry out. Nothing comes out though, because the hot warm penis is pushing its way between my surprised lips and shoving deep down into my throat.

The hand on my head weaves its fingers into my hair and pulls, starting to guide me up and down the cock buried in my throat. I gag and try to back away in surprise, but the hand will not release my hair. It stings, and tears are now pouring from my eyes as you lick and bite against my shoulder, your hand reaching around my hips and under my stomach to start rubbing my clit. "Be daddy's good little whore and suck his friends cock." You whisper as your hips grind that hard cock against the entrance to my cunt. I shake my head no, trying to understand why you are making me do this, but you have withdrawn your heavy weight from my back and you are now rubbing that bulging cockhead up and down between my cunt lips.

My body has been thoroughly conditioned, and it doesn't care. It belongs to you, and does your bidding, so wet and ready and open for your cock that I can't fight what you are doing behind me. The cock in my mouth is not so big, but it is thick and it stretches my gentle lips as your friend begins to face fuck my throat. I gag and make spitting noises while he uses my hair to ram himself deep into my mouth, but then my body lurches forward as you thrust your hard and well loved cock into my cunt. "Take our cum baby." You grit out as you begin to fuck me in steady long thrusts. "Take daddy's cum for me, like my good little pet, such a good little girl."

Your hand is petting my back again and I fight the programmed urge to preen and posture under your loving attention. The cock in my mouth grabs my attention again as it begins to erupt in salty thick liquid and I gag again as he pulls me up and fills my mouth with his thick cream. "Good little girl." The unfamiliar voice gasps as his hips buck against my face. His cum spills down my throat and out of my mouth to pool in the pubic hair on his testicles as he thrusts into my throat once more, sending one last ropey spurt of seed into my stomach.

Tears are leaking out of my eyes as you start really pounding my greedy cunt from behind, your hand reaching up to take the place of his in my hair. You pull my head back and I cry out, semen and saliva covering my chin as my back arches, opening the tunnel of my pussy even better for your invading cock. "You are a good little whore..." You utter roughly as your friends fingers move back down to my nipples. He dips his fingers into the small pool of cum I left on his testicles and then coats my nipples in the cooling liquid. I cry out in shame and desire as I feel your cock begin to pulse with orgasm. You too send long ropey spurts of seed deep into my womb, your thrusts now shallow and urgent as you hump against my backside, full of need to push that semen as deep into my womb as possible.

The strange man's fingers are on my face, praising me for the good little whore I am while you empty yourself inside my body. When you are done with me, your orgasm complete, you pull out and I sag down into the couch. The jizz is cold and congealed with saliva on my chin, but I don't care as I droop down, my face pressing against your friend's thigh and my body curling into a ball. Your seed is seeping out of my cunt in a slow trickle. I care naught for the fact that I am half curled up between your body and his. Both of your hands are smoothing across my flesh as I shudder and shiver and you tell me what a good whore I am for my daddy, and how happy you are with me. You tell me about all your plans for the rest of the night, and about how happy you are that I've decided to be your little cumslut. I can't help but be content and a smile a tiny bit at the obvious pleasure in your voice.