Role Playing With Kirsten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back and looked up at her. She saw the look on my face and I saw a slight change come over her face and her eyes broke contact with mine.

"How long has this been going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know damned well what I mean Kirsten. You think I don't know the difference between someone else's leavings and KY Lotion?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh yes you do Kirsten." I got up from the bed and I looked down on her. "You have been fucking someone else and my question was how long has it been going on."

"Come on baby, you know better than that. I would never do something like that to you."

"Kirsten, I just tasted cum! I've eaten you enough times after having sex with you to know what sperm tastes like. I saw you douche this morning and you were showering when I left for work. If I can taste cum now it means that someone put it there after I left for work and after you came out of your shower and that someone wasn't me. If you didn't want to get caught you should have fucked me first so mine would have been there and I would have never noticed. But you have so gotten into the bossy thing that you didn't stop to think and now you are busted. Answer my question."

"Honestly honey, I don't have a clue what you are talking about."

I stood looking down at her for several seconds and then said:

"All right Kirsten, I gave you a chance."

I turned and left the room and came back five minutes later with two suitcases and a garment bag. Kirsten, who was still lying on the bed, sat up and said:

"What are you doing?"

"Packing."

"Why?"

"Because I can't stay here any more. It is bad enough that you cheated on me, but then to keep lying when you get caught is something I won't put up with. I'll find a place to stay, get a lawyer and I guess he will handle things from there."

"You can't mean that."

"Yes I do mean it Kirsten."

She watched as I packed and when I was done and picked up a suitcase and the garment bag and headed for the bedroom door she said:

"Wait. If I tell you will you stay?"

"No. I gave you a chance and you wouldn't take it. And to be honest, even if you had I'm not sure that it would have made any difference."

"Don't go honey, please. What I did had nothing to do with my loving you. I do love you baby, I do. You have to believe me."

"Why should I believe you now when not ten minutes ago you lied to me and kept lying to me?"

"What did you expect? If I came right out with it the chances were 999 to 1 that you would have walked out the door. If I played the innocent and got away with it I wouldn't lose you. I don't want to lose you baby. I love you."

"The next question is if you are screwing other guys why are you worried about my staying? Isn't that kind of conflicting? I mean if you are going to someone else isn't that the same thing as saying you don't care about me. Isn't that telling me that I'm not getting the job done?"

"No, it doesn't mean that at all."

"Then why are you doing it?"

"I don't know. I mean I know why, but I don't know why."

She saw the look on my face and went on, "I know it sounds stupid, but that's the way it is. The reason I did it is because it was exciting, deliciously wicked and exhilarating and when I did it I felt, I don't know, like I was some great goddess of sex, but I don't know why I did. The men were not even as good in bed as you are, but there was just something about it that was like a drug to me."

"The men? Not a lover or a boyfriend, but men?"

"There were three of them. I sort of got passed along."

"Passed along?"

"Yes. John was the first one and when he left town he hooked me up with Paul and then Paul got married and he put me together with Greg."

"Just how in the hell did you get started with John in the first place?"

"I was kind of like raped."

"How can you be kind of raped?"

"It happened the night that I told you that the guy pinned me to the wall when I came out of the ladies bathroom. That wasn't true. He was waiting for me when I came out, but what happened was he grabbed me and pulled me into the men's room. He spun me around, bent me over the sink and took me standing up. He didn't even take my panties off, just pushed the crotch band aside and shoved it in me. It happened so fast that before I realized it he was in me and fucking me. I opened my mouth to scream, but all that came out was a low moan and something tripped inside me. I was leaning on the sink with both hands and pushing back at him. At that point it would have been hard to cry rape and have anyone take me seriously.

"I was leaning on the sink and watching what was happening in the mirror and I couldn't believe the lust I saw on my face. He was treating me like a ten dollar whore who you would fuck leaning against the wall in an alley somewhere and I was loving it. I had three orgasms before he came and if you remember I was still hot when I came out of that men's room and ran for the car. Just before we left the bathroom he told me I could find him there every day after nine. I found out later he was the owner's brother. I went back there the next day and it has been two or three times a week since then.

"Honest to god baby, I didn't know why I had to do it but I did. I came home ashamed of myself for being so weak and then spent the night loving you and thanking my lucky stars that I have you. I promise myself never again and then as soon as you are out the door in the morning I start thinking about it and by lunch time I'm going crazy and reaching for the phone. It consumes me and the only time it doesn't is when you are with me. I love you baby, and I'm sorry, but I never did it to hurt you or because you weren't man enough for me. It was just me being stupid and if you can just see your way clear to forgive me I'll find some way to make it up to you. Damn it baby, I love you, I really and truly do."

"So all this role play bullshit was just a cover? To keep me too busy to find out what you were doing? Fuck poor hubby to death and he won't even begin to think I'm out running around on him?"

"No it wasn't. I was trying to make it up to you. I felt so guilty when I saw you that I just had to try and make amends. Please baby, don't leave me. I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you I promise."

"Sorry just doesn't get it Kirsten. Did you ever think about what you might bring home to me as a result of what you were doing? Do you have any idea of what these guys are doing when they aren't fucking you? Do you have any idea of who else they are fucking? Do the words Aids, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis mean anything to you? What about getting pregnant? Did you give any thought to the fact you might bring me some asshole's kid to raise? And don't tell me not to worry because you use condoms. If you used condoms I wouldn't have tasted the last guys cum now would I? No Kirsten, it is my life you have been fucking with and if you really loved me you damned sure wouldn't have done that. The next time you go see Bev you can tell her that now you are as big a slut as she is. Maybe she can give you some more pointers."

I picked up the suitcase and garment bag and took them down and loaded them in the car and then went back up to the bedroom to get the other suitcase. Kirsten was lying on the bed sobbing and for a second - only a second - my heart almost went out to her. I picked up the last suitcase and left.

12