Roll With It Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh my God…” she said and couldn’t hold back her tears. She had only closed her eyes for a second…didn’t she?

Floyd grabbed her around the waist and turned her body around. Selena was too shocked to react, her brain wasn’t working properly. She gasped when with a strong push his dick entered her pussy from behind. His pubic hair tingled her butt. He could hear him breathe heavily behind her ears. His body weight crushed her down to the bed while his prick mercilessly pumped into her dribbling cunt. His speed was steady , it never faltered and he penetrated her deep.

“Stop…God…AA…AA…”

His rhythm was powerful yet gentle. Her cunt lips were spread far apart and her juices soaked the bed sheets. With each stroke his balls slammed against her lower butt. Selena couldn’t move and was ashamed of herself. How long did he had fucked her before she woke up? Her head spun suddenly not only from the effects of the alcohol but from the mounting pressure from her lower inside. His dick was bigger than Luke’s and it went deep. It went so deep and it felt so good. She cried out and blamed herself for being so stupid and she cried out when her body was rocked by a multiple of orgasms. She panted for breath, her heart beating like a sledgehammer against her chest, her cunt muscle contracting and the pounding dick striking against the wall inside her.

“HAA…AAA…” she shouted.

His dick still kept going in and out, in and out of her. Her hands grabbed the bed sheets, his strong pounding rhythm vibrated through her entire body, the sound of their flesh splashing against each other filled the room and with a sudden outcry from Floyd he came inside her. His body lifted for a brief moment, pushing his pulsating penis deep inside her love hole and flooding it with his hot wad. Selena could feel the heat inside her pussy rising, his sperm mixing with her cum and flowing out the sides of her cunt lips. Everything went so quickly that it was confusing. His chest fell back on her body and he kissed her ears. His penis finally rested and twitched to release the rest of the cum. Floyd rolled off her back and both rested to catch some breath. But before Selena could even think about this situation seriously he made another move. He turned her body on her back spread her legs wide apart and started licking her out. She could hear and feel him sucking their juice out of her pussy. This was the first time Selena was given a lick out. Her body shivered experiencing a totally new feeling. His fingers opened up her cunt lips and the tip of his tongue slowly moved up and down. Teasing her he tingled her clit for seconds moved away and came back again. She jerked her head back when he pressed his thick and warm tongue against her clitoris. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. As if electricity went through her body she bounced forwards and backwards. Her hands reached forward trying to grab the back of his head to slam his tongue deeper into her. They didn’t exchange any words. Floyd just gave her the best sex she ever had. His dick slammed back into her pussy right when she wanted him to do so. She stroked his strong and stretched arms next to her head and pressed her lower back forward meeting each deep stroke of his penis. She was screaming in ecstasy which she had never done before. Her body rocked and orgasms came one after the other. He gave everything he got. They fucked until Selena lost count of the times she came. They fucked until her pussy was sore and his dick dried out. They fucked until both of them passed out.

(iv)

“You are sure she isn’t in the club anymore? Where the hell is she then. Not in her room, not in my room…” Luke was angry and scared. He really shouldn’t had let her go on her own. God, he just wanted to be nice to her. Give her some space. Mike switched through all the cameras he had but there was no sign of Selena.
Meanwhile the other guys had appeared and were playing with the Playstation. Their shouting and Luke’s mourning slowly went on his nerves.

“OK! Guys? ….HEY Erik! HEY Jason! Quit it! Can’t you see that Luke has a nervous breakdown over here?” Mike yelled.

Mike could understand their excitement. It was 2 days until they were going out starting off operation let’s get laid. He was ok with Jason. He was a good friend. A little nerdish with his spectacles on but otherwise harmless. Needed a little pushing from all of them as he was shy. He absolutely loved the new gadget Mike had installed in his room. Erik was the total opposite of Jason. He could be pretty annoying at times and aggressive. His hair long and coloured pitch black. But in overall the rest of the group was used to his character by now.

“Well, maybe she met a nice guy and is fucking him right now in his bed. Lucky bastard.” Erik mumbled and switched off the Playstation.

“Don’t say that.” Jason interrupted. “Come on we all know Selena. She probably is sleeping somewhere by now at one of her girlfriends house.”

“He’s right. She is staying over at her friends house and by tomorrow she will be standing in front of my house asking for you!” Mike said.

Luke sighed. Maybe they were right. He was just overreacting.

“Yeah Luke just calm down man. Just calm down. Tonight she gets a decent fuck from someone and tomorrow it’s your turn again. Everything is cool.” Erik said and laughed.

Everybody ignored him.

“You know what I haven’t told you guys is that Selena…” Luke started talking.

“…is in fact a guy. You are gay. I KNEW IT!” Mike screamed and laughed.

“Could I please finish? I was actually starting a serious talk here.” Luke said a little annoyed by his friends. “Well, what I was going to say is that as you guys know I started to go out with Selena 5 months ago. I mean she is great. She looks fantastic, I love her character…the problem is that she was a virgin.” Luke stopped as everybody had a confused look on their face.

“I am the first guy she ever had sex with. Sex with her is not bad or anything…it’s just she seems to be so unsure if it’s right or not to do it you know. I’m just worried now that she might go off influenced by Josie to find out how sex is going to be with other guys…”

Erik and Mike sighed. Jason wasn’t quite sure what to do and cleaned his lenses.

“You just worry too much again there buddy. I think she loves you more than anybody. I mean she gave up her virginity for you! Isn’t that proof enough?” Mike said.

“It’s just guys who think like that Luke. It’s our erotic fantasy. Maybe you are fantasizing about her being in bed with some other guy and therefore you are worried. I think a girl like Selena will not fuck around like Josie.” Erik told him and took a sip of beer.

“Jason?” Luke said. “What about you.”

“Well, you do hear a lot of stories about girls ones loosing their virginity going on sex romps one night after the other as if suddenly freed from a curse. The probability of that she is going to break up with you is however rather high. Freed virgins don’t hang on for very long with their first boys. Some do but it’s a minority unless you are married than it’s a total different story…although maybe not. I only can say that you are going to have a bumpy ride ahead.”

“Shut up Jason.” Mike said. “You guys will be alright.”

“Yeah and if not than the chances of that I might fuck Selena on the trip might rise!” Erik said and raised his hands when Luke stared at him.

“You guys swore not to touch her.” Luke reminded them.

“FUCK!” Mike suddenly yelled and ran to the door and locked it.

“What?” Jason asked him.

“Karen is back. If she sees this.” Pointing out the monitors. “That would be the end of my life.”

“She will find out eventually… remember when she realised that one of her bras was missing. It didn’t take her long to find out that it was me…that actually still freaks me out.” Jason mumbled.

“Well, I told her it was you.” Mike said. “Dude I’m sorry.”

“Is that her in the bathroom?” Erik asked and pointed out one of the monitors.

“Yeah… that’s her.” Luke answered.

“She is so beautiful…” Jason said. “I can’t believe she is coming with us.”

Luke stared at the monitor though his mind was filled with his girlfriend. She normally would be home by now. His eyes wandered off to her room monitor. God, he thought. What a shit boyfriend am I? Watching her and other girls through these cameras. Karen started to strip herself naked and Luke and Mike left the monitors and made some room for the guys.

“If you want to I can help you find her tonight.” Mike said to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“It’s okay. Thanks though. I think she’ll be fine.” Luke answered.

She’ll be fine…


( v )

The light was bright. It was so bright that it blinded the eyes. An agonizing white colour. Her head hurt, her body ached, her hear hurt and Selena woke up.

There are a number of people who wake up in the morning and are already moody, or really chirpy, or just plain quiet and brain dead. But the most irritating feeling was waking up in the morning feeling dead tired. How could you say this to anyone especially when you were still young? You slept and so your body should be ok at least. Selena lay in bed, her eyes heavy, felt like crap and awfully tired. The light was shining in from a nearby window and her mind slowly started working. Like in flashbacks she remembered what had happened. Pain of remorse and anger filled her mind. Luke’s face flashed a couple of times through her head. Maybe she even had dreamed about him but her sleep had been deep and dark. She was lying on her belly covered with a thin blanket. Slowly she moved her head to her left and saw what she didn’t want to be true; a naked not-her-boyfriend-guy.

“God…it really happened…” she murmured.

She remembered the wild sex scenes and tears were rolling down her cheek. It was a cold and lonely morning. Floyd was still snoring peacefully. Her cunt was sore and her body covered with dry cum. Selena had acted like a wild animal last night. But as how often and seriously she thought about it she couldn’t deny the fact that after the first act she was willing and enjoying the sex last night. It was different and it was good. She even rode on his penis screaming her head off. That was scary and it hurt her feelings about herself. Luke’s image came up nearly every second now and her head started to beat a tad to fast that it hurt. Selena had to get out of here. She got up from bed and nearly lost her balance. Carefully she inspected the floor for her clothes. Floyd turned while she found pieces of her stuff. She wanted to get out of the house before he woke up and so hurried up. Except her bra she found everything. She left the room got dressed in what looked like a living room. Her nipples poked out of her white top which she could care least of when she saw her face and hair in the mirror. Her eye shadow was smeared and she whished she could have washed her face.

“Selena?” Floyds rusty voice suddenly interrupted the silent room.

Her heart jumped. Quickly getting into her little boots she ran to the door to find it locked. She frantically looked back and could hear him bustling out of bed.

“Come on…” she told herself and tried to find the door lock.

Turning the lock she opened the door but missed out the door chain and it slammed back. She let out a little cry of surprise.

“Selena? What are you doing?” she heard Floyd and saw him coming into her view.

Her fingers trembled, her heart was racing and she couldn’t get the chain off. Tears ran down her face again. It blurred her vision.

Suddenly his hand reached out and helped her releasing the chain. The door opened but before she could step out he grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss.

“GET OFF!” she screamed and ran out of the door.

A good day of the day passed with Selena sitting in her couch and staring at the TV. When she came back Josie wasn’t back home yet. The answering machine had over 20 messages which she didn’t want to hear. The long hot shower and breakfast didn’t help to heighten her mood. Selena felt dirty and really bad. The tears didn’t stop.

The sun was out and another hot summer day welcomed her but she felt cold. Clothed in her pyjama she rolled up in a ball and try to get her mind on something else…like how to tell Luke were she was last night.

She heard the door opening and closing.

“Lena?” she heard Josie’s voice.

“GOD… I feel like puking. This guy was really nasty last night. After fucking my ass he expected me to clean his dick…eh hello? I mean what? What’s this guy thinking I am his private fuck doll?” Josie entered the small living room of their apartment talking.

“What’s wrong honey…you look like…”

Selena just looked at her and Josie rushed to her side giving her a hug. She couldn’t hold it any longer and blurred out what had happened last night.

Mike just came into the room after having some breakfast and sending the guys off when he saw the girls finally back in their apartment.

“About time…” he whispered and zoomed in.

Something seemed to have happened as Selena was being hugged by Josie. They talked for a long time and Luke’s girlfriend seemed to be pretty upset about something for good. He quickly grabbed the phone and punched in the number for Luke’s room but stopped midway. Staring at her face and remembering his friends worry he put the phone away. Better to leave some things undone… Mike thought.

He was curious but the cameras couldn’t get any sound so he switched the monitors off put his mind back on their upcoming trip.

Two days passed without any big events. Luke had seen Selena and everything seemed to be fine. But he often caught her staring into oblivion and paying not much attention to his conversation. She told him she had a little cold. What bothered him a lot was that she didn’t allow him to sleep with her. Suddenly Jason’s prognosis of a bumpy ride ahead seemed to make more sense which worried him.

“Hey…can you switch over please? News is on.” Selena told him and poked him.

They were lying together on the couch in her apartment watching TV since Luke had to move out of his student apartment over summer. Mikes house was his home for the time being. It was hard to live their with all the fuss Karen made. He was glad being here and cuddling with his girlfriend.

“Did you hear that? Poor family.” She whispered.

“What?”

“Police found an abandoned car nearby Woodford. Apparently belongs to a family who are nowhere to be found. Pretty scary…” Selena said.

He touched her soft hair and ran his finger through them. She smelled good and her closeness comforted him. Maybe he was just too paranoid over the particular incident.

“Why are you staring at me so seriously?” she asked him.

“Am I? He cupped her breasts underneath her flimsy T-Shirt. It felt warm and soft on his palm.

Suddenly Josie walked into the room. Water dropped from her wet hair onto the carpet. The smell of soap spread around them. A towel wrapped around her body she smiled at them and sat down on the single sofa on the opposite side. For a second Luke was checking out her body before realising that he wasn’t quite alone. Josie wasn’t his favourite type of girl but occasionally he could handle being alone with her. But they just didn’t have any common interest and often ended up sitting there in silence when Selena wasn’t around. Her body was tanned far more than Selena’s and he had never seen more greener eyes than Josie’s. She was pretty but a little short in height.

“Everything alright with you Luke?” she asked him.

“Sure…” he mumbled.

“Did you tell him?” she asked Selena and chuckled.

Selena didn’t respond for a while and Luke was a little curious what Josie meant with her question.

“About what?” he asked her.

Selena stood up and looked nervously at Josie.

“If you want anything to eat? … because…because it’s my turn to get something for dinner.” Selena said. “Are you hungry?”
Selena grabbed the car keys.

“I have the usual.” Josie said and kept on grinning.

Luke had the odd feeling of missing out on something. “I come with you.” He told her when Selena looked at him. “Are you alright Selena?” he asked her then.

“Yes. I’m fine. Let’s go.” She told him and hurried out of the apartment.

( vi )

The temperatures were slowly going down and a cool night breeze swept through the air. Mike stood outside in their little yard and sprinkled the lawn with some water. He yawned and looked forward to tomorrow when they were finally on their way to Mount Shagging. The stars were sparkling faintly in the night sky and he saw a shadow moving behind the curtains in the house. The thought of his sister made him a little nervous. He knew that his parents only gave in to let him use the cottage after deciding that Karen was going to join him and his friends. He was 20 for God sake…no need for a babysitter. The water from the garden hose was quickly absorbed by the dry ground. He knew that Erik was after his sister and hoped that he might occupy her so that the rest of them could travel in peace.

“Did you wipe your feet? I hate stains on the carpet.” She yelled from the living room when he entered the house through the back door.

Mike was too tired to answer. She was just 2 years older and acting like a bloody grandmother. Mike don’t do this, Mike do this, Mike that’s not allowed… when he entered the living room she was lying on the couch like an old rag.

“Mike! Get something to drink for me.” Karen ordered him.

“Sure. What do you want?” he asked her.

“Coke.”

“Good choice. Coke is good. It’s really a perfect choice.” Mike said and sat down on the floor.

“GET IT!” she cried out and threw a pillow at him.

“Thanks I just was going to ask you for this.” He said and picked up the pillow for his head.

After minutes of moaning and complaining how incompetent he was she finally stood up and got her something to drink.

“By the way moron. Samantha is coming over tonight and is going to stay over.”

Mike raised an eyebrow. That was some news. He turned around.

“I knew you would react to that!” Karen said and stared at him through her blue eyes.

She wore a black top under which Mike knew she wore a push up bra to get some sort of a cleavage. Her breasts were just on the border between an A cup and a B cup. Mike had to give her some credit for the rest of her body. She was slender and had a curvy body. Her waist was thin, her butt firm and round and her thighs beautifully formed. Like Mike her hair was blond but more curly.
Now, the news about Sam’s early arrival was surprising. He thought she would come along tomorrow just like the rest of the group. God, he had seen Sam only once or twice on campus but he knew she was the most exotic woman he had ever seen in his short life. Black hair, blue eyes and the body just… how he wished for to spend one night with her.

Samantha arrived at their house close to 10 p.m. and Mike nearly chocked on his cereal snack. She wore a very little red tank top showing off her massive breasts and his eyes followed down her exposed waist to her bottom packed neatly in an elegant looking beige coloured pants. Her black hair was tied neatly and her stunning blue eyes were checking him out.

“So this is your brother. Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.” She said.

Mike wasn’t quite sure if it was his imagination or not but her voice sounded really sultry. Something surrounded her body that made his heart jump and his cock vibrate. She sat down on the sofa with Karen chatting with her all the while he was still pinned to the floor by her sight. Samantha was intoxicating indeed.

“Would you like anything to drink?” he asked her suddenly quite politely.

“Sure. But nothing alcoholic please.” She answered.