Rolling in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to beg for my cock before I'm through with you," I said as I got down between her open legs and placed them over my shoulder and quickly lowered my mouth to her pussy, moving the flat of my tongue hard against her wet pussy and began lapping her juicy pussy up and down from her ass hole to her clit.

"OH FUCK!" Charlie shouted as my tongue licked against her clit. "OH FUCK!' she repeated, her head thrashing from side to side. She then put her hand on my head, pulling at my hair as my tongue licked her pussy, going deeper with each lick. She lifted her ass off the hay bale pushing her hungry pussy harder against my mouth screaming, "EAT ME! OH BABY! YES! YES! EAT MY PUSSY! DON'T STOP! OH FUCK!"

Her screaming was urging me on and her pulling my hair and lifting herself against my tongue made me know what a hot, wild sex loving woman she was. I then found her clit and started sucking on it, gripping it with my lips as my tongue licked it, causing her to shudder and shake. She screamed. "OH BABY! DO THAT! YEAH! YEAH! OH BABY!"

I put my middle finger in her tight pussy feeling it grip my finger as I moved it in and out. She was thrashing and bucking so hard, it was all I could do to hold on to her clit as she was out of her mind. I could hear the slurping sound of my finger going in and out of her wet tight pussy as my tongue licked her clit. I then entered a second finger and then a third, loving how tight she was as I devoured her clit. I curved my fingers and rubbed her g-spot and that took her over the edge as she bucked and screamed, "OHHHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMING! OHHHHHHHHH HERE IT COMES," she screamed. Her whole body shook violently as a huge orgasm swept over her. I kept my fingers rubbing her g-spot as spasm after spasm caused her to orgasm again and again as she continued screaming, "OHHHHH YES! OH FUCK! YES! OHHHHHH BABY DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!" she yelled, pulling my hair as her cum gushed all over my mouth and fingers.

By now my hard cock was a red hot pole, but I was determined to give her the fucking of her life. Behind me was another hay bale. I suddenly pulled Charlie up, gripping her ass in my hands and sat down on the hay bale with Charlie straddling me. I wrapped my arms around her as she came down hard on my cock causing her to scream, "OH FUCK! YOU'RE COCK IS HUGE!" she yelled as I filled her tight pussy with one thrust.

"The height of the hay bale let her keep her bare feet on the ground so she could lift her self up and come down hard on my cock. It was if her feet were in the stirrup and she could stand up and come down hard on my cock. RIDE ME!" I yelled as she came down hard and lifted her self up and came down harder as if she were galloping on a wild horse, her hair flailing.

"OHHHH BABY! RIDE ME! RIDE YOUR STALLION! RIDE ME, COW GIRL!"

She still had her tight t-shirt on and I could see her tits bouncing underneath as she rode me hard. Suddenly she grabbed her t-shirt, pulled it over her head and threw it in back of her. She then leaned back slightly and put both hands on her round tits and started rubbing them. As she leaned back, arching her back, she quickly moved one of her hands to her clit, rubbing as my cock filled her tight pussy. As she leaned back, her feet still on the barn floor, I loved watching my cock going in and out of her dripping pussy as she played with her clit, my hands holding her ass. I could not imagine a hotter sight as we fucked each other with such abandon.

"I'M CUMMMMMMMING," she screamed as she rubbed her clit and my cock filled her pussy. "OHHHHHHHHH BABY! BABY! THIS IS SO GOOD! I LOVE RIDING YOU LIKE THIS.! OHHHHHH FUCK ME, STUD!" FUCK ME!" She was crazed with lust as she screamed, 'OHHHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN. I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!" she screamed, looking up at the ceiling of the barn. Her whole body shook violently as spasm after spasm rippled through her causing her to shudder and then go limp as I held her.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as this wild fucking and her screaming was driving me insane. I quickly lifted her off of my cock and pushed her to the hay covered floor. She was on her back, her legs spread wide apart. I got down on my knees between her legs. Our eyes locked on each other.

"TAKE ME! USE ME! RAPE ME!" she screamed as I hovered over her, my cock just above her dripping pussy. I was crazed. My cock was so hard. I knew I could not hold back much longer.

Her screaming was too much for me and I reared back and in one hard thrust, my cock went all the way into her tight pussy, screaming, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

"YEAH FUCK YOUR SLUT. FUCK YOUR COCK LOVING SLUT!" she yelled, instinctively knowing that her dirty talking would drive both of us over the edge.

I pulled all the way out and then rammed my cock deep and hard screaming, "GIVE ME YOUR PUSSY! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUNT!" I screamed as I pounded her harder and harder.

'YEAH! FUCK YOUR LITTLE WHORE BITCH!" she screamed. FUCK ME!"

This was the raunchiest, hottest fucking I had ever done and I couldn't believe what a wild passionate woman had been unleashed. She pulled her legs up to her chest, her round ass off the hay covered floor giving me an angle that let me come down into her pussy with even more power. My balls bounced against her ass and my cock rubbed against her engorged clit with each thrust.

"HARDER! HARDER!" she yelled. RAPE ME! TAKE ME!"

'"YOUR PUSSY IS MINE!" I screamed as I rammed my cock deep and hard."YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE MY FUCK SLAVE, AREN'T YOU?" I shouted. YOU WANT THAT DON'T YOU? TELL ME YOU WANT TO BE MY SLAVE!"

'YES! YES! OHHHHHH YES! JUST FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR SLAVE! FUCK YOUR WHORE SLAVE!" she screamed. 'FUCK ME HARDER. FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!" she yelled.

I pulled out and rammed my cock harder and faster, ramming her harder with each thrust and suddenly felt I was about to explode as I felt my cock begin to swell and get larger. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY I'M CUMMMMMMMING! OHHHHHHHHHHHH CHARLIE, CHARLIE! I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!"

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! SHOOT IT IN ME!" she screamed as I fucked her harder and faster.

Just before I exploded, she screamed, "OH NO! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING TOO! I'M CUMMMMMMMMING! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Just then as if a dam had burst, my cum erupted and gushed out of me "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BABY! BABY! BABY!"

I yelled as my cum filled her pussy. Both of us were screaming as our orgasms

crashed into each, driving both of us over the edge of sanity.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCK" she yelled at the ceiling as she shuddered though another huge orgasm.

We had both cum together and then I collapsed on her limp body as she stretched her long legs on both sides of my body. I lay on her unable to budge, my deflated cock still in her pussy, both of us gasping desperately for air.

The rain was pounding ring on the roof of the barn as we lay there. Finally, I lifted my head and looked at her beneath me. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. We didn't speak as we were both trying to catch our breath and comprehend what had just happened.

"Do you think your grandparents heard us?" I asked.

"Nah! They wouldn't hear us with this heavy rain and they probably think we were waiting for it to slow down before running to the house." Charlie said. "Also they're both hard of hearing."

I laughed and then rolled on my back and got Charlie to lay her head on my shoulder. We looked up at the ceiling and listened to the rain.

"That was a pretty wild roll in the hay," I said.

"It was," Charlie responded. "I've been helping my grandparents bring in the hay for many years," she said, "but I never had a helper like you before."

"Well, I never expected to meet anyone like you when I answered that ad for a hired hand,." I said. "That just goes to prove it's good not to have expectations," I added.

"Why?" Charlie asked."

"Because when you don't have expectations, you are never disappointed and often you are surprised—so I try never to have expectations," I said, looking at her.

"Well, what do you expect will happen with us?" she asked.

"We will see," I said. "I have no expectations."

It had stopped raining and we lay there in the dim light of the hay loft. I got up on my elbow and looked down at her. I smiled and pushed a few strands of her blond hair back off of her forehead and kissed her there and then on her lips.

"Let's go down to the house and get some lunch," I said. "We still have to get this hay into the loft this afternoon, if it doesn't rain."

We got dressed and climbed down from the loft and stood in the entrance of the barn next to the hay wagon. I took Charlie in my arms and held her close. We kissed tenderly and walked quietly down to the house. Before we entered

I said, "Remember, no expectations---we still have the rest of the weekend and who knows what surprises await us."

Charlie smiled and shook my hand as if we had made an agreement. "That's a deal," she said. "No expectations."

12