Rolling in the Meep Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Youse play too Snikki." Ahri said with a lazy smile.

"Oh dear." Nikki said with a laugh, "Alright, my turn."

****

An hour and a half later they decided to call it a night, the mermaids ended up turning the game around when Amarisa started being a little too helpful, it was a little unfair really, Nikki and Elena had both been with men before and the mermaids took advantage of that since they had only ever been with females. Eris had wanted to pay the bill for everyone but everyone promptly refused, but then Eris refused, and after much argument settled for paying her own bill and two rounds of shots for everyone. They all gave her a hug and told her goodnight before they started heading back to Amarisa's house.

"Ok I still think it's a little unfair that you played "I've never given a blowjob." In order to get both of us." Nikki said to Amarisa as they stumbled drunkenly home.

"Yeah, unfair." Elena muttered, taking a joint out and lighting it. "Especially considering how much you like it."

"Oh my god Elena, not in public! Eris is a cop too!" Nikki scolded.

Ahri 'pffted' and waved her hand. "No one cares about that here, here pass it over." She said, taking a drag from the joint once Elena handed it to her.

"Oh."

"Come on, the poor mermaids were losing, and you girls weren't even drunk." Amarisa said, twirling Nikki around with one hand.

"No one even explained to us what a blowjob was." Ahri fake-grumbled, "But it gave us a point so..." She shrugged, running up the steps of the house to open the door.

"Perhaps we could show her later." Elena said in a whisper to Nikki.

"Hm I don't know." Nikki said uncertainly. She wasn't sure how Amarisa felt about it, she would have to ask her later. But tonight, she already plans.

12